[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls post pics Guys ( or girls because i'm pansexual )
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
Girls post pics
Guys ( or girls because i'm pansexual ) say how they'd fuck them
>>
>>22947179
I want to cover your glasses and pretty face in cum after having throatfucked you
>>
>>22947179
Now I'm imagining Brownie eating out an equally hot chick
>>
>>22947187
D E T A I L S
>>
>>22947179
Fuck you with a panhandle
>>
>>22947179
That's not really you. Timestamp.
>>
>>22947179
Probs with a pan since you're into them
>>
>>22947197
Who is this?
>>
>>22947179

What do you say I make you dinner, and once we're a bottle deep and on the B-side of a Ravi Shankar album I'll cut the pretentious bullshit and make you swallow a load while your knees get all achy on the kitchen floor. Then I'll return the favor on the couch until dessert dings. I'm making baklava.

Do you like baklava, it's really very good when it's made properly, some people add too much honey and cut the pastry too thick and that's not what it's about.
>>
>>22947256
more details
I really really really like details
>>
>>22947224
Wait is that supposed to be Brownie? I just thought they looked alike.

I'm just the token Asian guy, I don't think we ever spoke to one another.
>>
>>22947267

More than anything I would like to see tears welling in the corner of your eyes while the head of my cock scrapes the back of your throat. And the second before you truly do choke, before it makes you gag, I'll retreat an inch and let your tongue put all that spit to good use. I want you to drool all over it. I want you to make a mess of it.

Please answer my baklava question before I continue. This is very important to me.
>>
>>22947267
Let me do it and find out
>>
>>22947281
It is me. Just new glasses I got months ago.
Do you wish to speak?
>>22947282
I like authentic baklava, yes.
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (148 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
148 KB, 720x720
hey
>>
>>22947179
I'd probably throw you down on your bed, take your hands behind your back and pin you down. With my free hand I'd spank you a dozen times for your insolence. I'd undo your pants and rip them off with your underwear. Then I'd give your ass a few more spankings on your bare skin. Then I might turn you over and kiss my way down to your soaking wet pussy.
>>
>>22947306
Timestamp.
>>
>>22947306
Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen a pic of you with glasses.
Sure if you wanna chat sometime my kik is davewuvswaffles
>>
>>22947306

Great. That's fantastic news. That genuinely pleases me.

What would also please me is my face buried in between your thighs, the gentle pressure of them flitting back and forth on my ears. I want your hand on the back of my head. Push as hard as I did you. But I'm not going to give in. My tongue is not going to slather your pussy; you want just a little bit, a tiny bit more pressure. Not until you're on the verge of cumming will I give you any force. And when you are, I'll be ready to cum again, this time even deeper. Right in the glowing sensation in the pit of your stomach. I will give you the last thing you need to send you over the edge.

But I think at that point the baklava will be done.
>>
>>22947326
Kek
>>
>>22947179
fiiiirst time doing this, but I feel like I'll be super good. How detailed do you want? like every small sensation detailed?
>>
>>22947620
Every single detail you can imagine
>>
File: 2015-12-10_19.32.58.jpg (87 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-10_19.32.58.jpg
87 KB, 720x1280
>>
>>22947179
Absolutely with legs behind the head.
>>
>>22947179
After a nice homemade dinner, we sit on the couch and cuddle. I tell you all the ways I thought you were beautiful, like how your smile is so cute. Next I pull you into my lap and stroke your hair. I start nibbling on your neck. As you moan softly, I take your shirt off and unbutton your jeans. With my teath on your ear lobe I slide my hand in the front of your jeans and comment on how I can feel your dampness through your panties as my fingers slip over your nub. You gasp, and without warning I bruskly grab your hair and hoarsely whisper in your ear, "your my slut now." I throw you to the floor and tell you to take your pants off. You comply while keeping your eyes on the floor as I pull my dick out of my pants. "Get your face up here and suck my cock, slut." After you crawl up between my legs I grab your hair again and push my dick into your open mouth. I throat fuck you for a few minutes until you start getting dizzy. I stand up and and toss you down onto the couch so your face is pressed to the back and pull your panties down to your knees. Your pussy is glusteningvbetween your thighs and so inviting. I shove two then three fingers into your aching hole briskly thrusting them in and out. Once you start moaning I pull my fingers out and place them in front of your face. You know what a good slut is supposed to do and suck them clean. With my fingers in your mouth I shove my rock hard cock into your cunt and fuck you as hard and fast as I can for a couple of minutes when I pull out and slam into your tight asshole. I fuck your ass as you cum again and again until I am ready to nut. When I'm ready I grab a fistfull of hair, pull out of your ass, bring your face up to my crotch and cum on your face, glasses, and in your mouth. Then I drop you on the floor where you lay in a heap for a few minutes until I scoop you you upbto take you in the bathroom and give you a bath.
(Is this what you wanted)
>>
>>22947659
we work together to put out another great movie, and I'm proud to work side by side with shane caruth
>>
I put dick in pussy :)
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 400x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 400x810
>>
>>22947669
Job well done.
>>
>>22947681
seriously you look really similar to him. I'd suck you.
>>
>>22947688
Thanks. I haven't seen any of his work. How is it?
>>
>>22947643
You're near a window, that much you can tell. It's also raining, you can hear that from the window. You're also sitting down in a chair. You feel the cold air from the window, you hear the rain, and you feel yourself in the chair. You also feel the blindfold which causes your mind to desperately search for your surroundings, without your usual sight. Beyond what's in your immediate proximity you're completely blind. And the idea of this is getting to you immediately. -- cont -- PS is this too focused? does bdsm make you uncomfortable? idk. :s
>>
>>22947179
How's this?

>chat you up at some bar,
>"e-e-e-eeeh I usually don't do this", but you will obviously agree to go with me eventually anyway. And I do know you have high standards.
>You let yourself go at the bar a little bit too much tonight and got a little to drunk. Boy do you wanna get fucked tonight.
>While we walk into the hall of my apartment I push you onto the wall, holding you down by your arms only to gently kiss your neck. This sort of foreplay continues to the bed, however I'm always firmly holding your arms. You couldn’t even leave if you would want to.
>I playfully wrestle you to the bed and I nervously bring up some fantasy I kinda had and proposed if you might be interested in this sort of thing……
>Turned on, you curiously ask what I had in mind.
>I claim that recently I saw somewhere on the news or whatever that bdsm was hip and that if I could tie you up as a romantic thing or something. You know experiment a little
>..you don't really know, you say you're just not comfortable with it and its not really your thing anyway.
>I say it’s no big deal but I suddenly jump on top of you and we start struggling and before you know it I have handcuffed one hand to the bed. You fight but you can’t win, now also the other arm is handcuffed.
>You want to start screaming, but before you can even gasp for air, I've already have my hand firmly over your lips. I take some duct tape that was hidden under the pillow with the handcuffs to tape your mouth shut and tie you to the bed even more securely.
>>
>>22947766
cont.
>While you’re getting tied you suddenly notice a video camera standing on the desk at the other side of the room, FUCK the lights red...., is he taping this? You panic, but still something about him makes him feels at rest
>He now tells you that he had a plan for you. He’s going to humiliate you on camera tonight. He will make you beg for more cock. Every hole will be dripping with cum after the countless times his big white dick has cum inside of you and warm cum was leaked in a cavity.
>Then, I will check your purse or coat for any contact information. And that you that if you tell anyone about what happened I will post the video of you online to anyone you will ever meet for the rest of your life. So you better obey. All you have to do anyway, is come for these weekly playdates anyway.
>You think about contacting the police, but decide not to go through with it out of the risk of being exposed.
>So, you go to his weekly meetings but that becomes more frequent. He’s also been slowly seducing you into the world of drugs and has even forcefully injected heroin in your bloodstream. Which you have become addicted to. You thought you’d never really get hooked on drugs, but damn heroin does feel really nice…
>You got kicked out of your apartment because of your addiction and beg to move into him. He agrees, but only on the terms you do certain favors for him.
>Your first favor is visiting a friend of his. You really hope this is not gonna be for sex, but you secretly know it is. You realize that you have become heroin addicted whore that gets passed around like garbage and life a few more miserable years till you overdose. RIP
>>
>>22947679
I grab you, my hand covering your mouth. "Don't make a sound...I don't want to hurt you" I whisper in your ear. I drag you into the garage, your legs kicking. Pushing you up against the wall, I again tell you to be still, my hand now around your throat, cutting off the supply of air.

It's dark in the garage, so you can't make out my face, but my voice cuts through the darkness. "I said don't make a sound...and stop struggling. I've been watching you for a while, I know what you want, what you need."

Your mind is reeling now, you're thinking of your boyfriend...what do I want?

My hand now reaches under your sweatshirt, cupping your breast, and your breathing deepens, what's happening, you wonder.

I take my hand out now, and grab a fistful of hair, pulling sharply down, you drop to your knees. "Listen to me, slut, you know what I want, and you'll give it to me!"

Unzipping my pants, I pull out my cock and it springs up into your face, rubbing against your cheek, so fucking hard already. You gasp, "NO!" but I just tug harder on your hair.

"Oh yes, I know you want my cock...now suck it...and if you even think about biting me I'll pull every hair from your head. Just give me what I want and I'll let you go." And with that I shove my cock into your warm mouth. You try to pull back but my hold on your hair is tight, and I tug again, at the same time thrusting my hips, sliding deep into your mouth. You gag, but I just thrust again and again, and finally I feel your lips tighten around me, your hands on my ass.

More?
>>
>>22947679

with a condom
>>
>>22947815
Fuck that, I'd cum in her then ditch her.
>>
>>22947179
>live an hour away from this girl
>>
I'd buy all you sluts a cup of coffee.
>>
File: IMAG0695.jpg (1000 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0695.jpg
1000 KB, 1440x2560
Hi
>>
>>22948231
The only thing I wouldn't do with you is wear a condom. Got any more pics that show off that cute body?
>>
>>22947179
Completely anonymously on several different occasions, we'd both have partial face covering. I'd come to your place, or you to mine. after a quick drink and chat I'd take you into the room, make the lighting just right. I would led lay you down and give a slow massage starting at the neck, as I work my way down your spine I'd leave slow lingering kisses stopping just at the nape of your ass. Following that I turn you over and very briefly kiss around your pussy. I tease the opening for a while with my tip, and only once you start begging, insert fully. Quickly build up to a fast pace, pulling you up to me so I can bite along your ear, neck , and shoulder line. We finish, have some brief pillow talk, and part ways until we meet up again with no other contact
>>
File: IMG_201512346_024144.jpg (935 KB, 843x1500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201512346_024144.jpg
935 KB, 843x1500
>>
>>22948231
I'd fuck your face before cuming on those tits
>>
>>22949926
trap? time stamp? intrigued here...
>>
>>
>>22947179
>( or girls because i'm pansexual )
I cringed so hard.
>>
>>22951102
You're dreamy :o
>>
>>22951140
tumblr leaking again
>>
>>22949926
Girls post here not guys retard
>>
>>22947179
You obviously have taste, so I would make the shit fancy for you.
You would be living with me in my spacious appartment, just the two of us, and you would be coming home from work. You had just been bitched out by one of your co-workers, and while you stood your ground and defended your dignity, you still felt drained afterwards and took the rest of the day off.
I recognize that you need something to take your mind off things. The minute you walk through the door, you are greeted with a unique and pleasant scent. It takes you a moment to realize that it is the scent of a lavender, like the ones you used to have growing in your yard when we dated in highschool.
"Honey?" you call for me. I can hear the stress in your voice, but it is already becoming washed out by your curiosity.
You instinctively follow your nose down the hallway and towards the half bath. You attempt to open the door, but it is locked.
You hear me from the other side.
"I'm in here."
My voice comes gently from a close distance, you figure my mouth is as far from the door as the door is thick. You want this stress to be gone so badly, you know I have a way with these things. You reach for the handle, but as you try to twist it you realize it is locked."Open up, I want to see you," you plead.
"Not yet."
"What's the matter? Don't you want to see me?"
"I'm waiting..."
"For what, Rob?"
"I will tell you, don't worry. But, do you have your phone with you, Love?"
"Yes I do. Why do I need it?"

I dont like these replies. "Ill fuck u till u cum over and over" and "your mind is desperately searching for what to do. the idea of this is getting to you", like this should be a story about content, not just what YOU think, or an exaggeration of what any guy can give you sooo..... if you want a story I will post more. It till take a few posts though.
>>
>>22947344
Dont you mean balaclava? Get your words right and try again
>>
This thread is fucking degenerate. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>22951184
I made a bet and you just lost me 5 dollars thanks alot....
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-12-16-35-47.png (202 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-12-16-35-47.png
202 KB, 720x1280
>>22951444
>Dont you mean balaclava? Get your words right and try again
Balaclava is a face mask, dipshit.
>>
>>22951450
Pics being uploaded are not from their owners, so there is some truth in that.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 401x724) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 401x724
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.