[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greetings 4channers, i'm new around here for the past week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: American-dad-s10e12-shrink.jpg (173 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
American-dad-s10e12-shrink.jpg
173 KB, 800x450
Greetings 4channers, i'm new around here for the past week and i've noticed a lot of posts in which, while sexually arousing, are quite depressive.
So i decided to open up this thread.

Who am i? None of your business.

What's this thread about? I'm here to listen to your problems and even advise you in what to do. Your girlfriend cheated on you? I'll lend you my ear. You followed the instructions wrong and your penis got stuck in the fan? I'm here to help.

How are you going to contact me? Through skype, add me: evilvergil

What should you expect from me? Don't ask for my age, name, picture or anything too personal, i'm hard to trust people but people can safely trust me, after all, we're all strangers. The only thing you should expect from me is my help.

What do i expect from you? Nothing, i don't need anything nor i will need. If you want to send pictures, do it in a safelink like imgur or something, preferably dank memes and funny stuff.

Remember, you can talk with me about anything, depression, awesomeness, funny jokes, fetishes, sexual desires, anything, as long as i make you feel better.

Good day fellows.
>>
>>22939262
We don't need this sort of negativity in hear. Delete this and start a dick rate thread immediately.
>>
Savage as fuck
>>
>>22939262
Should I kill myself because I am forever alone?
>>
>>22939262
I don't trust you with my penis.
>>
>>22939280
Some listener you are, literally going to kill myself and thought maybe just maybe if this guy had something to say I wont do It tonight.

I'm jumping off a 6 story parking lot in denver if anyone wants proof it might be in the news(doubt it tho)
>>
>>22939342
I suggest not killing yourself and instead going to see a prostitute and fucking her.
>>
>>22939342
Don't do it.
>>
>>22939342
>>22939351
I mean imagine the work the guys would have to clean your body fluids and burying you and all that.
>>
i did mention where you could contact me, but honestly suicide isn't the way to go unless you're about to be devoured by cannibals. As much as life may suck, suicide is just a way of saying that you don't want to face things with courage. When all else fails, courage and hope comes. You see hobos on the street, their life suck ass, but they still live, not saying you may end up as a hobo, but you know, awesome things happen
>>
>>22939358
That shit was too long to be found in a fortune cookie.
>>
>>22939350
Had this planned for awhile, nothing is stopping me now I actually feel really good.
>>22939350
Ive fucked more chicks than I can count its not about that you fucking Normie
>>22939357
Was originally going to jump off an over pass in front of a semi, i think this is better. Plus they will probably get off on it somehow considering how sick humans have become
Fuck all of you, See you in hell
>>
>>22939358
This is exactly why I am dying tonight.
>>
>>22939389
Make sure to suck devil's cock while you're there me mate.
>>
>>22939342
do drugs
>>
>>22939413
Getting high now, ten strip of lsd, fuckton of -pills and some coke to ensure the LSD doesnt hold me back like last time.
>>
>>22939435
So you have a long history of being a pussy?
>>
Killing yourself because you dont have a gf ? Sounds dumb
>>
>>22939437
Not that long die at 20 tonight
>>
File: CHIN CHIN WO DAISUKI DAYO.jpg (28 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
CHIN CHIN WO DAISUKI DAYO.jpg
28 KB, 604x340
>>22939451
Good riddance.
>srlsy, though, stop being a pussy and go live your life.
>>
>>22939446
Because everyone is fake, like i said plenty of experience with girls. This world is sad, and I'm tired of being the only one who still sees reality.
>>
>>22939456
Either: you are surrounded by assholes, or you are an entitled fucker.
You sound more like an entitled fucker to me, so the problem is not the world, its (the city of) you.
>>
>>22939456
What do you mean with reality ?
>>
>>22939262 I'm off LSD is getting a bit overwhelming, remember denver news, probably on their website.

Once again, see yall in hell.
>>
>>22939464
He's probably schizo. His reality.
>>
>>22939469
Have fun tripping. Would love to have some acid, too
>>
File: hello.jpg (8 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
8 KB, 211x239
This entire thread is fucked
Ello fbi!
>>
File: bee_urself.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
bee_urself.png
39 KB, 914x1091
How do I become less self conscious, doc? And don't give me that "Just stop caring about what other people say" shit. That's the equivalent of the b urself meme.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.