[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /soc/, tried this on /adv/ already but noone gave a shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1449739369061.jpg (94 KB, 465x600) Image search: [Google]
1449739369061.jpg
94 KB, 465x600
Hey /soc/, tried this on /adv/ already but noone gave a shit and maybe you guys want to help a brother out

To make a potentially long story somewhat short, I've met a girl, whose really good childhood friends with my best buddy, like 4 times now(always through and with him - party enviroments).
First time
>like 4 years ago
>she got shitfaced
>we talked a fair share
>held her hair while she threw up

Fast forward to recently
2nd time irrelevant, didnt talk really
3rd
>distant because basically strangers again
>recap on first time meeting, tease her
>talk really much, also mostly just us two, she engages and comes back to me and other way around
>tells me I'm funny and make her laugh
4th
>friend sends her a snap of me cooking, she asks what were up to/if she can come over
>much talking again
>she has to go somewhere(idk) while me and my group go down town
>messages like an hour later if she can come back to us
>us two talking again, sharing drinks
>i even pull the ill pay card, she gives me some money back

So now I'm here, semi interested in a girl thats grown "fond" of me but dont know how to make a move since we live quite a distance from each other and ill casually only meet her through my buddy. Shes coming over for christmas, so thats nice. Budfy send me her number(no idea why, maybe he knows and is undercover wingmaning) but she knew of it, so texting would feel rather awkward. I probably just drop the thought (mainly cause distance) but out of interest, how should i go about getting us two isolated from "the group" to change our relation? Or maybe just SUBTLY go about making out with her without throwing myself over the fence and potentially being the weirdo of the evening in the group
>>
File: 1252723377365.jpg (133 KB, 458x408) Image search: [Google]
1252723377365.jpg
133 KB, 458x408
>>22936512
>potential long story
>start reading
>not a story about how your life got flipped turned upside down
>>
>>22936526
Yeah, sorry about that.
The hopes of a sudden plot twist are non existent on /adv/ since this shit is all they are about but no clever advice for me apparently
>>
>>22936576
tl;dr just lean to kiss her.
>>
>>22936586
>SUBTLY go about making out with her without throwing myself over the fence and potentially being the weirdo
But thanks for the effort i guess
>>
>>22936592
Just do it. You'll never know.
ALEA EACTA EST or whatever the fuck that was supposed to be.
>>
>>22936512
Dude, what kind of distance are you talking about if she just popped over for dinner?

She obviously likes you. I'm guessing she told your friend to give you her number. Text her and keep talking to her. When she is in town, I'm sure the two of you will find a way to be alone.
>>
>>22936595
>>22936592
even better
>timid mater non flet
suits it better. grow sum balls m8
>>
>>22936601
Shes studying in the same city as my best buddy i referred to every so often. I work where me and my buddy grew up. The drive is like half an hour and then some, but i go there semi frequently already to visit my friend. Thats why I kinda just want the fast fun, even though shes golden.
Also he send me the number while we were joking around about changing her contact info, to hard to explain, just some dumb drunk unfunny joke, so probably not staged. Text her about what? I mean really "Hi? Remember how anon gave me your number? Sooo.. lol. What you up to?". Sounds shit, doesnt it?
That she likes me is not in question, if friend or romantic interest doesnt really matter because to find out i would have to do something anyway, so i dont really seek to interpret signs all that much
>>
>>22936608
Its just the fact that its the awkward childhood "best friend" connection between her and two of my best friends. I feel like i try to bag one of their sisters. To much ragrets if she shoots me down, so the best scenario would be her escalating the Situation, you know?
If she was just some girl in the friend circle that wouldnt be as much of an issue
>>
One last bump, maybe some anon wants to share his opinion. Although no advice I can apply was given you've made me think about it better and helped me make conclusions
>>
Seriously? Are you a fucking adult? Because honestly I hope you never get together with her. This beta shit is bad for the species...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.