[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ama I was just held against my will (kidnapped) for nearly six
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: Meth_1c4cb7_1028778.jpg (41 KB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
Meth_1c4cb7_1028778.jpg
41 KB, 576x384
Ama I was just held against my will (kidnapped) for nearly six months. I have been in a safe house for a month, plus some days. My captor lives in a nearby town and is unable to get to me, currently, but there's action being taken so names will not be used. Ask anything.
>>
>>22935412
What would possibly make a person go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 625x468
>>22935417
>>
>>22935417
It's not a lie. The man holding me against my will had weapons and was on meth. He kept me until he could no longer use me to make money, Ie he would post pictures of me on craigslist/ backpage and say he was me, act like they were meeting up and I was a prostitute. They would get there and he would rob them, rinse repeat. And, once he got all the money he could from me. He destroyed my car when I tried to get away from him, My tie rods are snapped, the sway bar (That's what I was told it was) is bent, one of the tires is literally sideways, and he drained all the fluids. He also stole and pawned my car stereo for drug money.
>>
>>22935428
>Update
ohp didn't finish my thought, but, I meant to say, When he couldn't get anymore out of me he beat the shit out of me and told me he intended to kill me. I managed to convince one of the people he sold meth to, to take the gun from him and get me away.
>>
>>22935428
but did u get laid
>>
File: snek.png (288 KB, 497x333) Image search: [Google]
snek.png
288 KB, 497x333
>>22935446
classic 4chan
>>
>>22935446
Yes, I was raped quite a few times. Worst part was that he was a family member who's been so strung out on meth he basically started doing this to girls. when I offered to let him come stay with me, unknowingly that he was on drugs, he took advantage of it. Essentially turned my house into a flop, then kidnapped me in my own car, took my phone, and kept me at gunpoint until he got all he could.

>>22935448
it's 4chan. if I wasn't able to handle it, I wouldn't be on here
>>
>>22935453
Shit you're starting to scare me now.
>>
>>22935453
how big is his duck?
>>
>>22935453
what u look like op
>>
>>22935412

That's rough. Sorry to hear that.
>>
>>22935464
Sorry?
>>22935467
Not large, I assume that is part of his issues
>>22935468
No, I am actually quite small. I have just barely been able to get up to 125lbs from 100. He was dosing me to keep me fucked up, so I wouldn't know what was going on. That, and the fact that he would lock me in and forget to feed me while he went on a runner, made me go from a fatass to very thin, in six months time. I was nearly 180 lbs when this started.
When I first got away from him I needed an old man chair to shower, about two weeks ago I was able to stand for my full shower without passing out!! Ridiculous to be such a milestone but I am quite proud of myself.
>>
>>22935483
I asked for a picture tho..
>>
>>22935501
suck my ass, I know how that goes. First its a regular pic, then shoe on head, then sharpie in pooper. if you want to see me nude go to a sma thread occasionally. I have red hair and I've only posted twice thus far.
>>
>>22935523
no I just want to know what you look like wtf.
>>
>>22935523

To be fair, sharpie in pooper is the height of photographic artistry.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 480x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 480x486
>>22935412
AMA, OP's captor here. Pic related.
>>
>>22935412
spread anus?
>>
>>22935541
not quite.
>>22935534
it sure is.
>>
>>22935552
They'll never let me get one like that when I go get pictures taken at Sears, though. :(
>>
>>22935560
rude clerks. You should complain.
>>
>>22935565
How tall are you, OP?
>>
>>22935565

Well, to be fair to them, they might be more open if I weren't asking for pictures of them doing it.
>>
>>22935585
five foot four, or so.maybe five five.
>>
>>22935813
Give me your kik
>>
>>22935832
how about you post yours. I dont want 500 adds asking for sharpie in pooper
>>
>>22935813
Did you get turned on OP? Kidnapping is a fetish of mine. I think being held at gunpoint would kill it though because I don't wanna die.
>>
>>22935844
the drugs that I ingested were often things that made someone horny, so there were awkward weird moments where my head was fucked up pretty bad. Yes, the trauma it left is not easy though.
>>
>>22935877
>hurr durr I'm free now, so now I need to post on for chunZ

I've seen a lot of dumb shit here, but you, you are one of the dumbest mother fuckers I've ever had the misfortune to encounter.
Do the world a favor and suck on a 12 guage
>>
>>22935928
I'll consider it, thanks. I sort of thought maybe getting to let it out and not have to worry about the repercussions of my honesty...That it would be therapeutic or something.
>>
TUMBLR
U
M
B
L
R
>>
>>22935935
>That it would be therapeutic or something.
>no1 here is nice especially this time of day/night
>>
That's some Albert Camus level fucked uppery (NO PUN INTENDED)

4real OP you now understand the limits of the human psyche like few 1st world citizens can
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.