[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who just bought a one way ticket from Australia to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 470x313
Ask a guy who just bought a one way ticket from Australia to France to try and join the French Foreign Legion anything.
>>
>>22935270
Were you too much of a pussy to join the australian forces or something?
>>
>>22935284
I enlisted when I was 18, scored high in aptitude testing, passed my medical/fitness but because i'm c1 & c2 colourblind. I could only pretty much do a desk job... Fuck that.. Plus now... I have a lot of visible tattoos.
>>
I remember considering joining them. I hope you're studying french, cause they smoke the shit out of you for speaking anything but
>>
>>22935362
Yeah, my adult Ed course starts in Jan. Flights are for late Feb, giving myself 2 months to learn as much as I can. Already fit
>>
>>22935270

I'm asking you not to do this, just worked 4 months with them, they don't need any fucktards from 4chan. You'll get killed
>>
>>22936285
>I'm asking you not to do this, just worked 4 months with them
>they don't need any fucktards from 4chan
sure u did anon :^)
>>
>>22935300
so you have a history of making good decisions.
>>
>>22936285
Didn't know they offered 4 month contracts, or did your bitch ass fail the training!
>>22936407
KEK
>>22936678
Not really, I've been interested in the FFL since I was about 16, i'm 20 now. I've got basic assault charges as well, hard to get a job here
>>
>>22936829
post a pic of yourself please
>>
>>22936829
no shit fuckface getting a lot of really visible tattoos always makes someone look impulsive and short-sighted in consequences.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.