[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think women would find me desirable? I think I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Image239.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Image239.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
Do you think women would find me desirable?
I think I'm pretty good looking
I'm also a genius (top of my class at my high school, I live in Netherlands so it's REAL school not like USA)
>>
>>22930564
Hi, wanna see my dick?
>>
>>22930564
I donĀ“t think anyone is looking for someone THAT arrogant.
>>
yeah, no.
>>
>>22930564
No. Being smart only makes you miserable, and everyone else (people who aren't as smart as us) will just think we're arrogant. My advice? style your hair, shave and pretend to be bluepilled.
>>
>>22930564
holy fuck shave and do some decent skin care for fucks sake.
>>
File: Snapchat-2949839185113116561.jpg (565 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2949839185113116561.jpg
565 KB, 1080x1920
>get rid of your facial hair
>Eat cleaner (limit processed quick meals and soda) so your skin clears up
>Smile pls

a-am I a cutie pie soc?
>>
File: 1423523346438.png (278 KB, 400x426) Image search: [Google]
1423523346438.png
278 KB, 400x426
you seem autistic
>>
You're a faggot
>>
Sometimes i wonder if threads like these could be real and not just banter, and i think to myself, when will god wipe the earth of such things?
>>
>>22932107
I have a diagnosis. Autism is a blessing.
>>
MASCULATED GEINOUS

VERY WHITE

SO PERFECT
>>
>>22933358
No wonder neurotypicals like you believe in god as well
>>
I told you to grow your hair out and you didn't believe me
>>
File: .jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
Do you think women would find me desirable?
>>
e
>>
>>22934285
Let me drag my balls across your face faggot
>>
>>22934285
Why do you people ruin any thread enfield posts? What did she ever do to deserve this?! I wish I had mod power here so I could ban you unfunny shit spewers. Stop copypasting the same shit over and over. It's fucking annoying and not funny. Flooding cunts go fucking kill yourselvs. Enfield is one of the best posters here because she always puts a lot of time and effort here and makes good detailed contributing posts unlike the majority here who just write one sentence which is usually just some form of insult aimed at someone else because they either lack good English skills or just are a plain outright shitposter. I don't even understand why some people hate her here because it is not like she personally attack people lol so don't see the big deal with the hatred some people have against her, probably jealousy or something. If there was an official poll on people's opinion of Enfield the majority of people would vote in favor and have a high opinion of her because she actually made good quality threads while idiots like you who spam and harass her are the reason why this board is turning into shit and there are no interesting threads. I have not seen a good thread in fucking days and not a incredible one in months.
>>
File: Snapchat-9163913799529727103.jpg (179 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-9163913799529727103.jpg
179 KB, 720x1184
how am I doing?
>>22930805
youre doing good, maybe have the beard at an even lenght
>>22930564
hm just work on your expression/attitude you seem depressed or irritated. also better haircut probably
>>
>>22930564
Delusions of grandeur, a filthy pedo dirt-stache, crummy mullet, sub-par facial features, >>22934026 apparently admitted diagnosal of autism, and unnecessary arrogance aren't typically desirable features. Take an IQ test as well. Modern day educational systems (wherever they may be) are all inherently flawed in their structure. While the IQ scale certainly isn't a perfect measure of complete intelligence it does provide a fairly adequate measurement of your processing capabilities, cognitive function, and whatnot. Get a real one performed by a licensed practitioner as well. In conclusion: Pedo-Siberian Hackerman out of 10.
>>
>"genius"
>top of class
>in highschool

Gj you topped a class of unmotivated (inb4 vmbo) fucks in a retarded system designed to hold your hand all the way. Graduate cum laude from university then we can talk. Also shave.
>>
Why the comments about his skin?? It looks fine to me and I'm a girl. Shave and get a haircut maybe. Ignore the edgy comments.
>>
>>22930564
>Do you think women would find me desirable?
If you have to ask shit like that, you're obviously not desireable. Having such a shitty personality with looks like that doesn't help either.

>I'm also a genius (top of my class at my high school
I was constantly top of my class in an European country and I am a fucking idiot. Well, you are too, just too silly to see it.

>>22930805
Yeah, you're pretty cute but bit old to act cute.

>>22934285
Definitely.

>>22934462
Now you look like a creep, perhaps girls with the desire to end up buried in the woods.
>>
>>22930564
>>22934026
Something tells me this OP isn't who he says he is.
>>
>>22934285
yeshhh
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.