[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /soc/, I'm about to become a 31 year old virgin. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1438050694347.png (605 KB, 698x537) Image search: [Google]
1438050694347.png
605 KB, 698x537
So, /soc/, I'm about to become a 31 year old virgin. How fucked (or not) am I?
>>
>>22929545
Why are you a virgin? What do you do for a living?
>>
File: 1440065465304.jpg (31 KB, 350x346) Image search: [Google]
1440065465304.jpg
31 KB, 350x346
>>22929545
Can you cast Fireball yet?
>>
>>22929545
Yeah, there's these things called prostitutes

You should look into it
>>
How is that even possible?
>>
>>22929554

Had a very skewed perspective on sex and relationships for a long time. I work in a drug store and a restaurant.

>>22929557

Working on it. I can cast Magic Missile pretty well.

>>22929558

Thought about it. Would have to travel to Nevada to do it legally.
>>
>>22929562

It happens for a variety of reasons. I'm not the only one. A combination of no confidence, unattractiveness and an odd family life certainly helps.
>>
>>22929572
would have to travel to las vegas with ALOT of money to be happy, even though its illegal here ....its not in the rest of the state
>>
>>22929545
>>22929572

I'm probably on the same road, OP.
decent-looking but shit social skills and bad social anxiety. feels fucking bad.

the most I've done is gotten a blowjob though. 25 years old by the way. but it's hard to try and talk to girls. in public my anxieties get so bad I can either freeze up or become robotic in movement.

I hate how shitty the norm for relationships are.
and I don't want to be with someone that has had a fuck ton of sexual partners either.
>>
>>22929576
I hope I didn't offend you, realized that came off a bit mean. I was just genuinely curious. But even with those factors playing a role, there should've been some sort of break by now, if you have actually been pursuing sex.
>>
>>22929614

I haven't actively been pursuing sex, I guess. I might have been able to have sex, though.
>>
>>22929691

what made you change your mind at this point?
>>
>>22929545
There is always a chance at any age, Anon.
I'm 27 and have a fucked up body, but I'll still hope it will happen one day.
Although I care about the not living my life alone part more than the virgin thing.
>>
I lost my virginity at 31 to a girl I dated for three months, I was rebound guy.

I haven't really had sex or a girlfriend since, I'm now 37.

I'm gonna be brutally honest, OP. I doesn't look good for you. Even if you do get a woman to sleep with you, it's too late in life to develop the confidence and self-worth to be happy.

Your habits and personality are pretty much cemented by 25.

I know I'll never have sex again because anytime a woman expresses attraction to me, my garbage brain tells me it's just pity and she doesn't actually like me.
>>
File: 1386131961730.jpg (176 KB, 642x938) Image search: [Google]
1386131961730.jpg
176 KB, 642x938
>>22929545
You ever thought of internet dating OP?

I tried it after I broke up with my second ex. Found the girl of my dreams and everythings been great since. Just gotta be realistic and honest when you're doing it.
>>
>>22932669
internet dating sites*
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.