[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /soc/, what kind of girl just ends communication in a long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1338054990718.png (12 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1338054990718.png
12 KB, 560x407
sup /soc/, what kind of girl just ends communication in a long distance relationship? Didn't say "we're done" or make it obvious that it was over, but just stopped texting. We're both very passive aggressive. We'd been together for a long time and I know she's not a cheater. She's the kind who was fine with just the title "in a relationship." Sex, talking, etc wasn't all that important to her. I'm just wondering how I should find out if it's really over, I don't think I've really done anything wrong, but she's been silent (I haven't tried saying anything either desu) I'd just like to know so I can either start talking to her or move on to someone else
>>
desu
>>
>>22925303
>loyal
>long distance relationship
Choose one.
Talk to her, don't be a fucking idiotic cryptic pussy. If she doesn't respond assume she's moved on and get the fuck over it.
This is coming from a fem who was in a LDR for 3 yrs. Out of sight out of mind, dude.
>>
>>22925303
I've some experience from her side, and if she is anything like me, she felt this way for a long time, but didn't plainly speak up about it. It's really tempting to just remove someone from your life than to actually talk to them and explain your position.

I hope this isn't the case with you, and it's a very shitty thing to do, but if that's how it is, there isnt really much you can do.
>>
>>22925700
>this
>>
>>22925303
>LDR
>Expecting to make it
Anyways why don't you fucking message her? How do people like you get in relationships, when something goes wrong you curl up and die?
>>
>>22925303
Your relationship, ANY relationship is fucked if either person in it can't sack up and just talk to the other about what is going on.

We aren't your gf op, we don't know what the fuck she is thinking or what you are like. No one here can solve this shit for you, send her a message and like >>22925700 says if they don't message back its time to cut ties and move on.
>>
>>22925303
Kek.
>>
>>22925755
>>22925749
>>22925727
>>22925700
all good points thanks. It's just the way we are (were) is very similar. We'd do the same thing to each other, as in silent treatment, say "I'm not mad" (obvs means "I am mad").

Probably the biggest issue I have, being that it's long distance, is that I would make time for us to talk, she'd always "be busy." The last time I talked to her I pointed this out, sarcastically, and I guess that was the final straw

>>22925727
Never thought of it that way. Stop talking and let it kinda handle itself. Of course I'll come crawling back to at least try to rekindle the relationship --if it still exists. We'll see
>>
>>22925303
she probably died
>>
>>22926793
oh no now I look like a jerk. But seriously no I just texted. She mad (oh she mad!) but that's all I know
>>
>>22925303
do you know what she looks like at least? if she never sent you a picture that's a major red flag. drop all contact immediately and move on
>>
They never work out mate, I was in one for a year and a half and had to break up with the girl. Just find someone closer to home before a shit situation gets shitter.
>>
>>22927093
we met local and she moved.

>>22927281
trying to talk to her, You're probably right tho
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.