[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arizona thread. Last one surprisingly had some good comments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png (84 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png
84 KB, 2000x1333
Arizona thread. Last one surprisingly had some good comments in it. Lets roll. What's new? Whats going on?
>>
>>22922718
By the way, One punch man, can you leave your snapchat info or throwaway email so I can get in contact with you?
>>
whatsup people
20, male, 480. who wants to hookup?
>>
>>22922725
Sure. I don't have snapchat. How about my phone number?

602 3 zero 1 0 one 89
>>
>>22923198
What kind of hookup are you looking for? Sexual, friendship ect?
>>
>>22923280
sex is good. friends is good. i'm moving nw in a few months so 'im in the process of breaking all attachments to this terrible state. so just looking for fun to pass the time.
>>
>>22923351
>terrible state
>implying
The winters are amazing, and the summers are amazing if you have friends and go to the lake or have fun.
>>
>>22923357
i'll admit the winter weather is pretty nice. summer is terrible, which is why i go pnw for the summer.
>>
>>22923351
We have three biomes you fucking nerd. Go shoot guns in the desert and smoke weed like the rest of us. Or fucking leave you pussy
>>
>>22923370
Summers are 100x worse in almost every state. Ya it gets hot but its dry heat. Go live in Ohio for a summer or Florida/Georgia then tell me how bad it was, 95degrees and humidity is a million times worse then 115 and dry heat.

You hardly even sweat in AZ if you arent running around.
>>
>>22923442
so true. i never realized that the humidity could kill your energy level so quickly especially if you aren't used to it. acclimation is a bitch, but she swings both ways.
>>
>>22923442
Except summers here last 4 months longer than everywhere else. Sure we get a few decent months during the winter but the rest of the year is literally cancer inducing.
>>
>>22923198
you pretty much have to write up a personal ad if you want a chance of getting a response. who you are (age/sex/location), what you look like (height/weight/bodytype/hair), who you want (age/sex/location), what you want (activities/kinks/scenarios), how to contact you, and any perks or rewards for better response.
>>
Greetings from north phoenix. Glendale.

I made Tonkatsu.
>>
MACHETE KILLS.
>>
This >>22923831

I actually find it pretty cute how shallow and up front everyone is on /soc/. I mean, you wont have any social success if you just blurt out that you have social and sexual needs- you actually have to invest some effort to convince people to like you- but that aside its kind of nice are so blatant about their basic interests.

>>22923351

Arizona is best state get out traitor.

>>22924180

Looks delicious, and complicated. Do you cook that kind of thing up a lot?
>>
Currently living in Flag, but originally from Havasu. What it do?
>>
>>22924180
Post instructions on how to make it?
>>
Anyone wanna get ripped and play smash at Endgame in Tempe this Friday?

33/m/tempe Im chill and straight, just wanna get stoned and videagam.

New here, but discovered Endgame, and still don't have a pot hookup.
>>
File: smartestcat.jpg (44 KB, 523x459) Image search: [Google]
smartestcat.jpg
44 KB, 523x459
>>22923831
30/m/Tucson

Seeking nerdy woman for end of the world, must have mostly good taste and high emotional intelligence. Well read is a plus. Right now I'm looking for anything between a platonic skype friend, a fwb, or a monogamous relationship. I'm into fitness and nutrition, I prefer height weight proportional women but you can have zero interest in fitness. A workout buddy would be nice though.

Perks: I have a friendly cat.
Pic related, it's my cat trying to commit sudoku.
My email is [email protected], can drop your skype there if you use it.
>>
I like how we finally have a thread where people enjoy being in AZ. :D
>>
>>22926498
I hated AZ for the longest time after moving here from NYC but it's grown so much on me and I love it. The only thing missing to me is like, woodlands and snow, and since visiting Flagstaff, it's now one of my favorite places in the world now.
>>
>>22926498
Love it here, and I've lived in 928, 602 and now 520.
>>
>>22926538
>>22926807
I've lived here for most of my life and I gotta say I prefer it to all the other places I've lived. But then again, I like the heat. Lol
>>
27/m/Tucson, bi.

Finally over my cold, goddam. I need to get out the house after being cooped up so long.
>>
>>22925779

Yeah Ill come by. Well, maybe Ill just hang out rather than play smash. I live like next door and I go to endgame all the time.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-15-17-48-57.png (274 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-15-17-48-57.png
274 KB, 1440x2560
Almost forgot the kik code for the group chat.
>>
33 bi m 623 far west valley
Kik - darth_dave
>>
Just moved back to Kingman, looking to hang out this weekend.

30/m/interested in things that look good in skirts
>>
File: cakecakecakecake.jpg (294 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
cakecakecakecake.jpg
294 KB, 750x1000
>>22924180

Len?
CHECK OUT DIS CAKE I MADE LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO.
>>
>>22928404
Add me .
Jovibons
>>
>>22927887
I have a feeling I'll be there this Friday. Trying to ditch the wifey so I can be a little more roudy than normal. Lol
>>
MORNING.

>>22930759
Man I remember that cake
>>22931294
Cool. Put in a message in the channel if you know for sure.
>>
Wednesday today, hope all you are being productive little citizens of this fine state. Or at least having some fun. About to go grab a TV from the Goodwill before headed off to LA fitness.
>>
480/602 here. Anybody, preferably other grills near asu trying to kik?
>>
>>22931861
Dog what LA Fitness?

My bud and I are going to lift things up and put them back down at Ahwatukee LA Fitness tonight.
>>
Resurrection bump
how are y'all doing on finals?
kik me
IvanATP, pls no gay again, darthdave I'm looking at you
>>
>>22934785

Doing good. I just got home from lifting with a bud. Im going to cook up some steaks.

Might go hang out at endgame and do some work off my laptop, like I am capable of doing every night since I live like right next door.
>>
>>22923442

I lived in FL for years and no. It's worse here. Wet heat just makes you feel gross and sticky. Dry heat hurts. It's like opening a hot oven and leaving your face there. Your skin pulls and it's painful.
>>
>>22930759

LEMME MAKE YOU A CAKE. Or cupcakes.
Whichever.

Since it's just you, I can just make you a little 6 inch cake.
>>
>>22931448

Oops. >>22935521
was meant to be a response.
>>
Thanks to all the Darth Dave conversation we had in the Kik channel, this is what my phone is autocompleting too.
>>
>>22935521

Wow for real?! I would totally accept a little 6 inch cake.
>>
>>22934909
I feel like a newb. How do I join a kik group? Looks like I need a barcode scanner... Droid user.

Definitely going to endgame tomorrow!
>>
>>22936676
Go to find people>scan a kik code to join up
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.