[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone used "Badoo" here? I have a question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 600x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 600x379
Has anyone used "Badoo" here?

I have a question. Today I found my boyfriend on it and it says that he wasn't active for over a week? Does that just mean he wasn't on for a week or 2 or could it mean he wasn't active for a couple months. He's claiming that he hasn't been on it since we got together but it dosnt say anything about months.
>>
>>22921267
If there is no trust, there shouldn't be a relationship.
>>
>>22921267
Why were you on it?
>>
>>22921284
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH SHIT JUST GOT REAL
>>
>>22921284
My friend found him so I made a fake profile
>>
ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN
>>
Does anyone know?!! " if inactive for over a week" is what it would say if it's been more then a couple months! Or would it say something about not being active for a month?
>>
>>22921298
>>22921267
Okay look, OP. I'm going to say this very plainly.

As of right now, this relationship is going nowhere except the gutter. I don't where your trust issues are coming from, maybe you watched too many stupid teen drama soap operas, maybe you've been cheated on in the past, I neither know, nor care.

The point is, if you can't get past your trust issues, this is going nowhere, it will never be worth getting serious about, and you should either break it off or stop acting like it IS serious right now, because otherwise it's just going to cause a lot of headache and drama for both of you.

And I accuse you of having trust issues because people who don't have trust issues don't make fake profiles to stalk their own boy/girlfriends.

What is really bothering you, OP?
>>
>>22921365
Me and this guy used to date, he cheated on me. We broke up I moved on to someone else as I had moved to thailand for a bit, but I ended up coming back home and he contacted me hardly able to keep himself together saying he made a mistake and he would do anything to try the relationship again. So after a few serious talks we got back together.
>>
>>22921471
Then you are stupid.
>>
>>22921475
I know
>>
>>22921471
Okay then, next question: is this serious? If yes, then you need to be more trusting, have more faith. If you're giving him a second chance, well, the whole point of doing that is to start with a clean slate. If you hold what he did before against him, and thus over the both of you, then neither of you will ever get past it. Trust is not a one-way street. Even if he tries to earn it, if you don't give him any ground, he'll just get frustrated.

If it isn't serious, then why are you so worried about it anyway?
>>
>>22921471
Wait, you're not OP. Disregard that I suck cocks.
>>
>>22921492
It is! And trust came easy I felt good until my friend told me about seeing his profile. I'm not clingy or anything he has room to breath. I'm a nurse I work long hours and I enjoy me time alone. It's just this profile thing that has me in a knot
>>
>>22921528
It isn't about space, it's about trust. Do you have any reason, aside from what happened before you broke up before, to not trust him now? If not, then you're being stupid and paranoid. Get a grip. This is not going to work if you can't meet him half way. Yes, he has to prove that he can be trusted, but you have to be willing to trust him to begin with, and that means taking his word for things. If the mere existence of the profile is all you have, then you have no reason not to trust him.
>>
>>22921552
Like I said I was doing fine with trust, but my friend saw this and she had basically nothing good to say about him. And just seeing this profile , it said it was made like right before we got together and he's a really good liar, he's super charismatic and gets away with it almost all the time.
>>
>>22921654
Well, clearly you don't trust him, and you're not willing to start. Whether you have a good reason for that or not is for you to decide, not me. But here's the important part. If you don't trust him, this relationship will never work, and you being paranoid, whether its justified or not, will not change that fact.

Is the sex good? Then back it off to an fwb/fuck buddies thing, there's nothing wrong with that. Is he a good friend? Then stay friends. But this relationship is never going to work. You should save both of you a lot of time and trouble and either back it off or break it off now.
>>
>>22921716
I would be willing to start if he's being honest about this .. And ya of course the sex is good and we get along and he's my best friend ect ect

But I don't think this would ever work out as a friendship we'd keep reverting back to this
>>
>>22921768
It's not "if he's being honest about this." That isn't important. The important part is that, with no evidence besides the profile itself, you are already assuming he's lying. At the very least, you're closer to thinking he's lying than you are to thinking he's being honest.

You need to break it off. You're not going to trust him. Even if he really is telling the truth this time, how long will that trust last before that voice at the back of your head starts nagging again? When he's late coming home from work? When you see a text from a number you don't recognize? If you can't trust him about this you're not going to be able to at all, and a relationship without trust isn't going to work. My point still stands. Save both of you the trouble and break it off.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.