[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /soc/'s opinion about public sex? Have you done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9
File: 1448421822002.jpg (80 KB, 493x604) Image search: [Google]
1448421822002.jpg
80 KB, 493x604
What's /soc/'s opinion about public sex? Have you done it? If so why?
>>
It's hot
Yes
Because it's thrilling
>>
>>22918871

Story?
>>
>>22918682
This picture. MOAR! This is my fantasy, getting my cock sucked by a cute teen outside where people can see.
>>
>>22918682
Of course i have.
Its fucking great always beeing in a situation where you can be caught at any time.
>>
Someone greentext a great public sex experience please, in really curious.
>>
The wife and I are exhibitionists and the human body is nothing to be ashamed of. I would rather see people having sex than committing violence. We have sex regularly outside along with oral and hand stuff.
>>
I'm a virgin but if I do get laid I'd definitely want to have sex in public. Seems like fun.
>>
>>22918927
>be 22 at the time
>ride mountain bike
>belong to group of other MB'rs
>group ride one Saturday morning
>been talking to one of the other riders
>she's a cutie
>she came with another guy. sure they are a couple
>riding down the trail
>she tells me to follow her
>take a left down a trail. about 20 feet in have to dismount and climb over tree trunks
>path leads to edge of lake
>she comes over and says "I always wanted to kiss you" and we start kissing
>she pulls her top off, then her sports bra
>stand behind her looking out at the lake and doing the hand-bra thing
>couple of guys in a small boat in the middle of the lake watching us
>still fooling around
>I unbutton her shorts, let them fall and unbutton mine
>push her up against a tree and slide my cock into her from behind
>start fucking her against the tree
>look over at the guys in the boat and they're just staring at us
>trying to last but she's tight and it's no use
>cum inside her
>we get dressed and start walking back up the path
>I wave to the guys and one waves back
>catch up to the rest of the group in the parking lot
>girl kisses her guy friend, smiles at me
>>
>>22918927

Not sure about 'great' but

>in car with bf
>horny as fuck
>start rubbing his cock whilst he's driving in the city
>tells me to stop
>I keep going anyway
>eventually get it out
>start stroking his dick
>he pulls over next to this country park
>all the kiddies playing, dog walkers etc
>goes into bushes
>pulls me jeans down
>starts fucking me and shoving me down
>woof woof comes nearby along with owner
>he pretty much gagged my mouth and carried on
>end
>>
>Really socially awkward teenager
>Had my group of friends, but never figured out how to be more than friends with girls
(I was actually diagnosed with high-functioning asperger's later on, it explained a lot)
>Got my first serious gf at 17
>Both volunteered together at a local museum
>Never had any time alone
>Her dad didn't care, flat out told us "I don't care what you do, just don't let me catch you"
>Her mom was a hyper-conservative bitch, wouldn't let us close her bedroom door, in part it was all probably because her and gf fought all the time
>No privacy from my parents either. Nervous about age gap
(She was 14, in my defense I had no idea until we were already involved. I assumed she was my age and somehow it never came up in conversation)
>Only time we ever had any semblance of privacy was at the museum
>Sneak off during breaks or find a quiet corner during the hour between the place closing and her dad picking her up
(I could drive and offered several times but they didn't want her riding alone with me. Her mom, again. Her dad was a bro)
>Always wound up in some corner, closet, back room, etc. Technically anyone could have come by, but low-traffic areas
>Kink for public play ever since
>>
As for a story...

>Years later, me and jailbait gf broke up, still friends but don't talk much
>Meet a girl on OKC, loves dick. Lots of mentions of sex in her profile, all of her pics have lots of cleavage
>Meet up to hang out, see where things go
>Go to a movie because we've got fuck all else to do, pick one at random
>Ends up blowing me in the back of the theater
>We leave, find some place to park, I fuck her in the back
(Station wagons may not look sexy, but they are very comfortable to have sex in. Lay down the back seats and you have all kinds of room)
>Cum in her, lay back, she starts licking my dick clean
>Comment that she's a bit of an exhibitionist
>She smiles and sticks her ass up and wiggles it at the window

Had some other fun with her after that too if anyone cares to read it.
>>
>>22921183
How do you get a girl off OKC who advertises shes dtf with all the guys who are after her?
>>
>>22921215
Right place at the right time I guess. Probably helps that I just said something to effect of "do you want to hang out sometime" and talked about stuff she mentioned in her profile. She was a slut, but I didn't treat her like one.

I know this might come as a bit of a shock to some, but people are more amiable when you treat them like people.
>>
>first bf is 16 I'm 12
>had sex in his room first time but can't get no damn privacy
>start going up this alleyway next to local cinema every weekend, broad daylight
>started off just sucking his dick and him fingering me
>after a few different occasions, get confident we aren't going to get caught out here
>up against the wall, we have sex i'm always really noisy but in the middle of the city it's kinda noisy too so no one really notices
>get away with this literally for months until he dumps my stupid ass lol

done it lots of different places graveyards, telephone boxes, car parks, church yards
>>
>17, prissy virgin, scared to lose v-card but all of my friends said I must not be able to get dicks hard
>dating bf for 2 months
>lose v-card, turns out I love sex and develop a lot of fetishes
>bf's parents are anti-sex bc he was 19 I was 17
>constantly knocked on door or just opened it
>drive to local park
>it's about 6PM the sun was setting so we weren't that easy to see, but not hard to miss
>bf sits on a swing
>children laughing on slide running around playing and shit, the usual.
>bf's zipper is half down, tell him I'm going to zip it up for him
>stand between his legs and reach for his crotch area, I stop when my hand is resting on it
>no one is paying attention so I rub on it a little and he quickly gets a boner bc we were horny teenagers
>unzip him all the way and pull his dick through the pants hole
>Get on my knees and start sucking him off
>kids still playing behind us, but don't hear any indication that they know the obscene act we were committing
>his dick is diamonds in my mouth and I can taste the sweet-saltiness of his pre-cum leaking out with every lick across his tip
>he stops me from blowing and shoves his dick further down my throat and busts his load
>i swallow it and he zips himself up
>we go home
idk public is exciting
>>
Sex outdoors, particularly in semi-secluded civilization, is literally my fetish.

Unfortunately the only time I got to experience it was my fist time having sex...
>me, 18, graduated from high school just a few months prior
>hook-up with a 22-ish woman at an "underwear only" party
>blows me in someone's bedroom
>try having sex in one of the house's bathrooms soon after blowjob (she wanted to shave her pubes before the sex)
>fail due to her pussy being a bit sensitive during her period and me just not really knowing what the fuck I was doing

>decide to meet again a week or so later
>her apartment complex
>late night
>at the pool that's only available to residents
>just chilling at first
>made-out a little
>decide to get into by myself, strip naked almost instantly
>she then gets in with bra and panties on, then strips them off
>comes up to me
>"so, what happens now?" in sex voice
>start making out again
>gently rub and finger her pussy
>after a few minutes start trying to penetrate
>have difficulty getting in because I'm still stupid, finger her some more
>try again, finally inside pussy
>ohfuckyes.jpg
>steady pace but definitely not slow
>last for only 2 or 3 minutes
>shoot load inside her, thankfully on birth control
>we think we see police car coming towards pool right as I cum
>rush to get our clothes back on
>turns out cop never saw us and kept driving on
>phew.jpg
I still masturbate to that night sometimes
>>
>>22918682
I'm married and had an affair with a married woman. We used to fuck in Griffith Park in Los Angeles. There's an abandoned zoo and we'd go there, and fuck behind these trees.

We also fucked in a stairwell of the downtown branch of the Los Angeles Public Library.
>>
About 7 or 8 years ago I meet up with this woman who I was talking to from AFF. She wasn't pretty but she had a nice ass and huge tits and we were both hella horny. I drove to her house and picked her and instantly we were not wasting time to start screwing. We couldn't find a good spot until we ended up at a parking.

Her over into my car with her ass hanging out was hanging out the drive side door, as I was getting closer to cumming I noticed crosses everywhere and realize we were fucking in a church parking lot on a Sunday night almost morning.

very fun to have sex out door is my point.
>>
File: IMG_14702.png (372 KB, 642x678) Image search: [Google]
IMG_14702.png
372 KB, 642x678
Elevator was a bit of a thrill
>>
File: IMG_1467.png (595 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1467.png
595 KB, 640x960
>>22924065
>>
File: IMG_1468.png (618 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1468.png
618 KB, 640x960
>>22924070
>>
File: dun.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
dun.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>22924065
>>22924070
>>22924082

What an ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

How does one get away with such things in public without getting blown the fuck out by cops / caught by pedestrians? It blows my mind how people doe this so nonchalantly.
>>
>>22924705
I used to do this with my ex, you just gotta do it
>>
I've actually been caught on several different occasions, in public, by family (like the thrill that much), even by a cop one time. Probably the thing I miss most from the early years of my last relationship. Ivr got loads of stories if wanted.
>>
>>22918682
I know my boyfriend is into that sort of thing, and I am wondering if I should surprise him with something like that. I am really, really against the idea, but he has mentioned it often enough that i know he'd like it.

Guys that are into this, would bathroom sex be enough of a thrill for you? Would it even do anything for you? Most people seem to get off because of the odds of being caught, not simply being in public.
>>
>>22925576
In the stall, no
Bent over on the sink, yes
>>
>>22925576
I've fucked several gents in several public restrooms. Both in stalls and out. Loads of fun. They've all enjoyed it very much.
>>
>>22925583
That's never going to happen. Ever.

>>22925614
That's good to hear. I think I'll do it. Hopefully he appreciates it
>>
I like it
Did it once. met with a guy off grindr. My family was home so we went somewhere else to fuck in his car. got there, ended up getting out and fucking in a train station parking lot. a train pulled in while he was fucking me, waved at em, finished, got back in his car and left. fun times
>>
>gf and I decide to get freaky one day
>she throws on a dress
>go to local park with all the normal stuff: lake, playgrounds, skate park hiking paths and shit
>off this one path there is this old team building obstacle course
>play around on a few that don't seem like they will fall down on us.
>one obstacle includes a sturdy tower
>get to the top lift her skirt and take off panties
> bend her over the rail so we both have a spectacular view
>we are both rather vocal when we have sex, don't hold back
>she cums, I cum
>walk out of woods
>oh hello group of dudes playing disc golf
>>
>>22924705
Incidentally, most people just don't want to get involved. They don't even know what to do with it. Most people don't consider it to be a 911-worthy emergency, and even if they do the cops aren't going to come running, they'll swing by when they've got a few minutes.

Most people are just content to pretend they don't see. They don't want to get involved. As long as a cop doesn't happen by you're alright. And they only intervene because it's their job.
>>
>>22925714
>That's never going to happen. Ever.
That's what you say now.
>>
I love fucking and sucking in public. There is such a thrill to it. Maybe you get caught or seen... who knows. My ex used to take her clothes off while we drove around, showing off to other drivers. She would be sucking my dick while we drove, ass in the air for all to see. She loved being up against a chain link fence too. I loved seeing the impressions from it on her back and ass after fucking her up against it.
>>
>>22925774
I am serious. I am really NOT into it, and the thought of being caught completely mortifies me. This is only even considered because of him.
>>
>>22924065
greato

i always wanted to fuck in public because im a show off

also i like exposing my partner and being exposed

but most i did was secret fucking under the sheets while friends were talking to us
>>
>>22925714
Oh honey, I'm certain that he'll appreciate it. Just make sure that you're into it to. Boys can tell if you're not. Drink a little if it helps ;)
>>
>>22925856
I wasn't always into it either. I built into it slowly. Semi public. Then people could hear us kinda but not see us. Now I'm totally an exhibitionist in the flesh. I don'tmindat all if someone "walks in" and watches for a while. Of course I'm careful where I play. I generally do that sort of thing when I'm a few hours out of town. That way I don't get recognized by anyone that may know me.
>>
>>22925868
Very very hot!
>>
>>22925949
>>22925973

Thanks. And I'll enjoy it if he does. Most of my satisfaction comes from pleasing others. And maybe my perspective will change once I actually go through with it, but I am a really anxious person in general and get flustered extremely easily. I really don't see myself getting anywhere past a secluded public area.
>>
>>22926146
Do you enjoy the outdoors? Hiking, camping, backpacking?
>>
>>22926156
Not really camping, but I do love walking and going on trips, both in the city and in the country side. I see where you're going with this and it has honestly never occurred to me. This is definitely a big consideration now.
>>
did some1 just ask if so,why?
>>
Yeah, I lost a bet to my friend and had to suck his dick in the school's public bathroom. I'm not sure he was gay or not, but he seemed to enjoy it.
>>
>>22926167
Sex in a tent is amazing. You get a certain degree of privacy, but tosser nearby certainly know what's going on. There's really no quiet way to do it. It may be something you may want to consider. Especially in a campground where there are strangers. Typically the next morning they won't actually say anything or tease you about it, but you'll know that they knew...
>>
>>22926174
God, how many bets have I paid with sexual favors? Lol
>>
>>22926342
Yeah, that's not what I had in mind. I don't think I'll be able to face people who've heard me having me sex
>>
>>22926391
Ha ha. Yeah it's a little embarrassing at first. But I learned to really like it. Now it turns me on a ton.

Would you mind if I asked your age?
>>
>>22926461
Well, it's not like I don't want to not be embarrassed about it, but I just can't help it. I am twenty and I'll hopefully relax as I age, but it seems really far away right now
>>
>>22926494
Oh don't worry about it. You can't control how you feel about something. Yo can control what you do with those feelings.

And yeah, don't worry, as you get older you'll DEFINITELY relax if you want to. Plus the more guys you're with will also help.

Have yourself a few wild and crazy drunk weekends.

If it's something you really hope to be comfortable with (exploring sexuality) then really make the effort to be sex positive.

And be safe! Lol
>>
>>22926602
I think I have a good attitude about it, as in, I won't think poorly of someone that's more promiscuous than me, or has fetishes or whatever. But when it gets mentioned, all rational thoughts leave my head and I just feel like burying myself in the ground.

I think I've gotten better over the years, since I remember I couldn't even look at characters in tv shows making out, but there's still a long way to go.

Thanks for the kind words and wishes, and while I won't really act on that crazy weekend advice, I will try to keep a better attitude.
>>
>>22926640
You sound like you've got a good head. And you sound like you've already got a good attitude!
Being a pleaser is great, but make sure that you're being pleased as well! Lol. Boys your age can forget about that part sometimes!
And when you feel stocking your head in the sand just take a second and collect yourself.
You, my dear, will be just fine!
If there's anything else I can answer for you please feel free to ask!
>>
>>22926693

that person you're speaking to is more mature than you and I don't think you realize this.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 202x249
My opinion is that exhibitionism is the same shit as walking up to someone in a trenchcoat and flashing your dick. I don't care how attractive the person/people is, I never asked to and I never wanted to be part of your fetish. Please show some respect and fuck off.
>>
>>22926832
>>22926949
Hmm. I guess Op did ask for opinions. This isn't a strictly "pro-public sex" thread, so every opinion is welcome.
>>
>>22927144
Lets say you're fucking someone in an elevator, elevator doors opens up; a mom and her 6 year old daughter who's called the elevator see you two buttnaked going at it. Its not just inconsiderate to adults, but you're also potentially risking exposing yourself to minors, which to me is really messed up. Doesn't that pass through your head? Or is your urge so strong you just don't care about other people? Which makes it a light version of being a rapist I guess. Having sex outdoors is fine, provided you've at least put down some effort to do it in a secluded place.
>>
>>22919210
This made me hate women more. It's sad i'm starting to believe there are no women with morals left, sex is great but damn they're not worth anything more.
>>
>>22927344
most people dont give a fuck, and also when I do have public sex its in an area a minor wouldnt be or shouldnt be at certain times

either way I personally dont care 'that' much
>>
>>22918682
only once i went to a rave and she was high and drunk as fuck met her their and i was hella drunk too we ended up meeting and things escalated quickly and we ended up going behind somestuff and fucked behind a tent wasn't like out in the open but still public

other than that not something i'd normally want to do
>>
>>22918682
have done, would do again
>why?
because it feelsgoodman
>>
>>22919210
this is nice
>be young college student living in dorms
>dorms are a set of 4 towers on campus I have a windowed single facing outwards on one of the middle levels
>everynight I get to see the exhibitionists go at at it as they press theyre tits against the window
>get fwb with huge tits
>few nights after initial fuck we start doing it twice daily sometimes late at night as I pressed her tits against the window showcasing to whoever was up at 4 am

other times
>out at bar small and cozy kinda in hipster terrirtory
>have an avid cocksucking fwb that has a thing for public indecency
>go to back booths and she starts giving me head like no tomorrow
>have to push her off a couple times as people start to notice
>group leaves nearby and finish by busting in her mouth and a little underneath the table in front of me
>couple of guys come back that forgot something and see girl iping her face and then look down immediately and walk away
>>
>>22927344
I do give some consideration to the idea that children may be around. And do mostly try to avoid areas/times when they would be around (admittedly, not everytime, but the vast majority).

Fortunately, I've never had an incident where I was seen by a child in public. Ironically it has happened on a few occasions in private. Lol
>>
>>22918682
Sex in public is fine so long as it's not like look at me i'm fucking in the middle of the mall. It should be slightly secluded, but somewhere you can still be seen if someone were to pass by.

Yes, many times. It's fun.
>>
>>22924705
I think the chances of us actually getting caught were pretty slim. It was an elevator in our apartment building at night and there weren't that many apartments in the building.

>>22925576
You need to start in places that are somewhat in public but you know you aren't going to get caught like a rooftop. I recommend getting outdoors to feel the thrill of air on your body but still unlikely to be seen. From there move on to more risky places like on the beach or in a carpark. You are only going to enjoy it more and more and want more risk each time you do it
>>
>>22927649
another instance
>be young 16yr old me
>gf at time and I are looking for place to enjoy the summer breeze at night
>realized theres a really nice walkway to the lakefront thats kinda outta view for people
>walkway is a stair case with 3 seperate platforms leading downhill to a beach
>get their and its got three tiers at the base on the beach is a couple fucking but she cant seem to notice
>3/3 tier has a guy getting a bj by his gf
>we take the 2nd tier while shes unaware of what the other couples are doing, start making out and whatnot
>feel her up and lifted her shirt up and started making plays for her belt
>no deal, but she unzips me and pulls out my member and starts rubbing me against her jeans and grinding me
>leads on with a nice handjob into a bj
>start hearing footsteps and realize one of the couples is coming
>gf sits on lap like nbd and the guys gf just looks away while walking up the second set, her guy gives me the thumbs up
>continue to then get bj and blow my load
>we leave while the other couple is still fucking on the beach

good times
>>
>>22921215
Like so...
>>
File: okc1.png (30 KB, 717x602) Image search: [Google]
okc1.png
30 KB, 717x602
>>22921215
>>22929368
Can post the full log if you want...
Basically just ended up being her and I going to her place, chilling and drinking. Fucked her and stayed over, she woke me up with oral, then left.
>>
>>22918682
It's extremely exciting. Just the prospect of getting caught and shit. Fucked in public once, just behind this one utility building by my house. It was really hot. Helped that it was with an extremely beautiful girl at the same time.
>>
File: IMG_14722.png (359 KB, 640x662) Image search: [Google]
IMG_14722.png
359 KB, 640x662
>>22924082
>>22925868

I also love the idea of other guys and girls seeing my girlfriend exposed but knowing that I'm the only one getting that. She's a shy girl which makes it even better having to work for it

>>22927344
The way we set the elevator up for this there was no possible way of us getting walked in on unless someone was so lazy as to take the elevator from the first floor of the building down to the bottom floor and there was only one other apartment occupied on that floor
>>
>smoke weed with girlfriend in field
>Start banging in field
>Grass is really long
>Tickling balls the whole time
>Cant stop laughing about tickly balls
>gf gets determined to make me stop laughing by trying way to hard
>only makes me laugh harder
>end up not finishing after 5 minutes because I decided the grass "felt really nice"
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
Do you tell someone (i.e. a girl or a guy) if they've lost some weight?

Recognizing they've 'lost weight', in terms of a compliment, implies you observed they were 'overweight' in the first place, so could be perceived as a backhanded compliment?

Girls input would be helpful here, as well as any guys.
>>
>>22918682
i've had sex in a movie theatre and a park. neither were my idea but i was cool w both. the movie theatre one was way more exciting, better sex, but also really uncomfortable and i had bruises in weird spots after.
>>
>>22918682
really though.
who hasn't had sex in public, unless you're an 18yo autist.

places ive fucked girls:
-woods obviously.
-swimming in a river, no one could see for sure but there were people on standup paddleboards that got within 10 feet of us at times, inside her the whole time.
-at work receptionist blew me in the stairwell and even at front desk middle of the day with people in offices and front door could open at any moment
-on a public bus
-parking lot too many times to count, a couple times middle of the day in sight of cars driving by 100 ft away, at night bent over and on the hood of cars or bent over front seat
-bathroom at a restaurant a couple times- one time in particular, fancy restaurant, fuckbuddy texted me saying to come into womens bathroom, go in, handicapped stall, open door, she is standing in nothing but heels, fuck her bent over counter.
-in and beside pool at my old condo at night, lots of young people returning from bars plenty of people saw walking by
-once me and a friend had 3 girls naked in a hottub at a condo we jumped the fence to get in.
no sex but one grabbing my dick under water, making out etc, girls running back and forth from pool naked, at one point someone from condo balcony taking pics, convinced girls it was lightning
>>
It's exhilarating.
>>
>>22929583
this is hot,
lets see her body.
>>
wasn't intended to be public, but

>be 16
>boyfriend is 17
>my parents aren't home
>it's about 9 at night
>go outside to her back yard and smoke weed for the first time
>boyfriend takes me behind the garage (big yard so plenty of room. garage borders neighbor's yard)
>he tells me to take my clothes off. he does the same
>lay in the grass behind the garage and start making out
>I start blowing him and he's fingering me
>suddenly see light from flashlight hitting the grass next to garage
>jump up and grab our clothes
>go opposite direction of light
>circling garage still naked trying to avoid neighbor
>when he's on his side we make a mad dash to house
>comes over to the house the next day telling my father he thought someone was breaking into the garage
>"did you hear anything anonette?"
>"no dad"
>>
>>22932468
The only breaking in that was done was by you bf into your garage and by garage i mean your vag.
>>
Not technically public but I was getting a blow job from an older girl in the locker room when the entire netball team walked in on us, she was awesome enough to finish too.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.