[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: SHOULD MEN ALWAYS PAY FOR FIRST DATES?! Discuss. And W
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: JaeRichTho.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
JaeRichTho.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
ITT: SHOULD MEN ALWAYS PAY FOR FIRST DATES?! Discuss.

And Watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ylZW_chxdQ?t=30s
>>
>>22918203
I went on a date with a chick from tinder because she insisted and I wanted to sleep with her. She had hinted the entire time during dinner that "the man should pay". Needless to say I left the bitch with the entire bill and walked out. Just said I was going to the bathroom and unmatched her.

Fuck her, I'm cool with paying but only if its something serious or I want it to be.

>no pussy is worth $100
>>
>>22918252
I should add I would've happily split the bill if that was the case.
>>
>>22918252
>I left the bitch with the entire bill and walked out.
Fucking savage over here.
>>
its 2015 so no
>>
>>22918540
Someone post the slimey limey quick
>>
>>22918203
I'd say split the bill, but buy her a gift as well.

Stuff toy
Jewlery
Herpes
Chocolates
Dragon dildo

Anything to remember you by.
>>
New relationship? Split the bill. Been together a while? Whoever's less broke at the time. Support each other, anons.
>>
I think this depends a little on context for me. If it's some girl off okc or Tinder or some other dating app then no. I could imagine feeling inclined to offer if I felt like it went really really well or we clicked but more likely than not I would want to split. I don't think guys should feel obligated to spend money on someone they don't know

On the other hand if it's someone I'd known awhile and I wasn't broke and going out was my idea then yeah I'd probably pay for them.

I've also never been on a date and regularly have women reject me asking them though so my opinion is meaningless according to other people.
>>
As a girl who has had guys buy for me before, I think the first should be split. But it could feel kind of awkward, so I say it should be a more casual meet up where one or the other already bought their own food and is eating. Then other comes, orders, and there you go now you don't have to talk about financial crap and you can just enjoy the date/hangout.

But yeah, once you are a couple, it's nice to have the guy buy lunch and dinner. But if my bf is low on cash I don't mind paying for lunch/dinner in total.
>>
Ain't none of y'all watch the video
>>
>>22919408

You sound like a totally reasonable person but unfortunately not all women seem to view this as logically as you do. Not that I'm saying it's anyone's fault since the way society operates gives them that expectation pretty early one. It's somewhat made me uninterested in starting to date at all.
>>
I always try and pay for everyone I take out to eat all the time. I just enjoy being polite. Family, friends colleagues, dates. Not rich I just like treating people and seeing them happy.
>>
w-watch my video family
>>
>>22919768

yeah like treating people I know/like/have established relationships with is fine.

But I think some people need to get it out of their heads that it's an OBLIGATION for the guy to pay for their shit on a date.
>>
Bump senpai
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.