[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm disabled and don't leave the house much. I hav
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: half moon bay aerial 2.jpg (763 KB, 2808x1872) Image search: [Google]
half moon bay aerial 2.jpg
763 KB, 2808x1872
I'm disabled and don't leave the house much. I have no friends. 22 years old bay area..so maybe i should have some people to talk to, but i live pic related town so rip. At least before I got sick I was decently social, but alas.

Does anyone want to be friends or even just chat? Pls.

kik/skype: staplerx300
email: [email protected]
>>
Where are you
>>
File: half_moon_bay_google_maps.jpg (61 KB, 534x372) Image search: [Google]
half_moon_bay_google_maps.jpg
61 KB, 534x372
>>22917221
>>
>>22917215
What interests do you have? I'm also curious how you're disabled. Don't feel obligated to answer the second question if you don't want to.
>>
File: bebop frogs.png (14 KB, 625x582) Image search: [Google]
bebop frogs.png
14 KB, 625x582
>>22917221
man you're far east bay, that's kinda far

i don't trust myself to drive anymore, so...
>>
>>22917215
Hi, I am not even in America, but I can drop you a line in that gmail from time to time.
>>
File: test results.png (51 KB, 878x927) Image search: [Google]
test results.png
51 KB, 878x927
>>22917241
chronic fatigue syndrome, although that's just what they're calling it since almost every test came up negative, at least until i went to the CFS clinic at stanford and i tested positive for something, they think these viruses are causing it

symptoms are fatigue, headaches, nausea, pretty much 24/7

its not like super painful or anything, its basically like you got a bad flu and took off a day from work...and then it lasted 2 years

>What interests do you have?
i play bass:
https://soundcloud.com/woody-maurice/cheap-sunglasses

you'll laugh

also i got a camcorder and sometimes i record myself during the day, haven't got beyond that yet though

i watch a lot of movies, read comics, manga, etc as you'd expect

what about yourself? and thanks for asking :)
>>
>>22917258
yeah, that sounds great, even just simple converstations help, i don't really get any otherwise so yeah haha...it'd be lovely
>>
love half moon bay

mavs broo
>>
>>22917284
dude you have to be insane to surf that, i know jeff clark, and a bunch of the guys i went to school with have surfed it

insane to a man

i used to surf a little since i live literally less than a block from the beach, but a couple years ago i got caught under water with my leash wrapped around my ankles......not fun, thought i was a goner lol, so after that i stopped surfing so much (i dont at all right now though obviously)

do you surf? where you from man?
>>
>>22917276
Have they mentioned encephalitis?
>>
>>22917314
nope

i feel like that is something i would've been tested for though

i'm on valacyclovir right now for the CMV herpes thing
>>
>>22917334
>I feel like that is something I should have been tested for
I wouldn't count on it. My dad was very sick, for a very long time. Something they were calling "cyclical vomiting syndrome"
Basically he would have be throwing up for 24 hrs at a time, th only thing to get him to stop would be a trip to the ER to get an IV, they couldn't give him anything he could take at home that would help. At its worst it would happen once a week. The doctors had no idea what was wrong
Idk all the details, but after YEARS they finally found the solution and it ended up being something so simple that should have been tried from the beginning
Tl;dr make sure they do check for encephalitis, it can cause severe flu like symptoms and it would be worth looking into
>>
>>22917358
one of the several names for CFS is myalgic encephalomyelitis

not sure if thats related but >latin

i'll ask tho i suppose, gets bothersome when the docs are incompetent but it cant be helped i guess

hope your dad is ok now
>>
>>22917375
Thank you, he is doing a lot better!!!
What kind of movies do you like to watch?
>>
>>22917410
un homme qui dort
anime
god speed you black emperor (the original japanese biker gang documentary)
the endless summer
castaway on the moon
lockout
pitch black

just rattled off the ones i've seen recently from my history

what about you?
>>
>>22917439
I don't think I've even seen any of those!
Scary movies are my favorite, but I also really love Tom Hardy. I'm excited for his new movie, although it doesn't look that great, he is such a good actor it will be worth it.
What was your favorite you watched recently??
>>
>>22917493
castaway on the moon cuz im a hikki

:3
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.