[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post ITT if you're a virgin. 21. From the 860
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
Post ITT if you're a virgin.

21. From the 860
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
27. Not at all from a lack of effort. Literally no idea how this shit works.
>>
>>22917148
>>22917403
Come on guys get it together you're not bad looking sex isn't hard. Go with some friends to a karaoke bar, sing a song you like, girls will come to you. Idk dudes it's really not that complicated. Girls are people. They want to have sex too. Honestly I envy you because I was 15 when I lost my V card, and it was a bloody, awkward mess. You get to skip that. Just do it. Damn.
>>
19 from the 303 here

I have never really had an interest in sex, or short term relationships for that matter
>>
>>22917427
>Girls are people
haha barely
>>
>>22917427
>girls are people
what sort of shit is this
>>
>>22917427

I'm
>>22917403
First post was a phone post. I'm not under the impression I'm bad looking. And no girls don't just "come to me" and I laugh every time people say stuff like that or that it will "just happen naturally." I've never had a girl express event he slightlest attraction to me and when I approach them in public I usually get ignored for some reason(or very rarely straight up asked to go away)

I feel like people who are sexhavers or talk to me like it's "just that easy" don't actually understand at all. It's not like I haven't tried but nothing anyone tells me to do works for me. I can't talk to them like I would anyone else. I can't be straight forward that I'm interested or attracted to them. I can't try to be friends with them first. I legitimately don't understand how people progress from talking to someone to sex or even how to tell someone is interested short of being directly told. Which I'm told never happens. I've had both girls and guys try to wingman me or introduce me to friends and nothing happened. Some of these same people later tell me that I shouldn't bother with this because I don't have any control over it or that no one will ever fuck me. I find this all super confusing and wish people were more straightforward. Except that when people are straightforward with me it's usually to tell me they aren't interested in me when i haven't even expressed any interest in them(whether any existed or not to begin with). People tell me to lower my standards and I already get rejected or ignored completely by women I don't find attractive. There's no lower point for me to go to.

>>22917454
>>22917464
nice attempt at hiding your samefagging
>>
>>22917510
Honestly it's your personality then. Your looks aren't the issue. I don't know you so I can't give suggestions, but trust me and get it through your mind that sex is not difficult to get. And honestly it's not even that big of a deal. I used to bounce around from girlfriend to girlfriend just because I was afraid of the sex droughts. But now I'm 24, single and love it. Sure I go a few weeks without sex here and there, but it's not that important. The transition from meeting somebody to having sex is not challenging for hookups. Like I said, karaoke bars are great. Lots of birthday parties for large groups of girls. Singing is fun, and a conversation starter. Or go out of your comfort zone, get drunk and go to a club. Even if you don't hook up girls love to dance and have a compel of free drinks and it's a confidence booster. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>22917510
you basically have to rape people, man

I mean it's not really rape because most girls won't stop you, but normies just want to be taken without any kind of working toward it. A girl just wants you to throw her down and rip her clothes off or else she doesn't want anything to do with you. Nobody is going to guide you through it or anything like that. Rape. That's all.
>>
File: 1449274828453.jpg (22 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1449274828453.jpg
22 KB, 400x250
>>22917148
How do I into sex? Someone tell me the answer RIGHT NOW
>>
>>22917533
What does my personality have to do with me not being able to get people to talk to me literally at all on my own?

And i don't think it's hard at all. That's what I'm fucking saying. But thanks for assuming shit about how I fucking think. And yeah it's not "a big deal" thanks for being a repeat of everyone other person in the world. But I still want to get laid. I recently(like last week) had sex for the first time with a prostitute and that just made me want to fuck someone without paying them more. I never thought it was a big deal. I just want to get laid like everyone one else I know wants to. JFC.

I don't even have a comfort zone. Getting drunk at bars or clubs as never helped me. I'm not fucking lacking confidence
>>
>>22917545
Lmao so edgy. Don't listen to that bullshit, like I said before girls are people too. They wonder about the guys that like them and want to get laid.
>>
That first response triggers me so much because it's pretty the ad nauseam response I always hear even though none of that applies to how I feel or think AT ALL.
>>
>>22917563
find a girl 3 attractive points or more lower than you who doesn't have a boyfriend
>>
>>22917570
It's the truth. Girls don't "put the moves" on guys. She doesn't have the time since everybody in her social circle already wants to fuck her. If you're not very sexually aggressive, you miss out.
>>
>>22917568

I guess I should also mention that I'm autistic, bipolar, and have brain damage.

idk if that'll help paint a better picture of me
>>
>>22917568
"What does my personality have to do with it" uh fucking everything chief. Girls don't just sleep with me because I'm attractive, it's because I'm funny and know how to talk to them like a human being. But you're little emotional tirade there kind of spells out your issues. Take some criticism. Don't be such a bitch dude. You're older than me and still act like that, that's your problem.
>>
File: At least I have a pocket.jpg (45 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
At least I have a pocket.jpg
45 KB, 540x960
20/M

Finally made it back to a decent sized town after working in the middle of nowhere for a year, but things aren't much better here. At my age how you interact with people doesn't really matter if you aren't above average looking, kinda hoping it gets better as I get older but I'm slowly losing hope.

On a different note I've done all I can to look better and I have no lack of social skills, but losing weight and getting moderately fit has done fuck all for me around women, they mostly just laugh at me if I approach them.
>>
>>22917580
That's just not true though, I've had plenty of girls approach me. Especially in groups, they're like us when they're together they get more bold.
>>
File: 3920201.jpg (41 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
3920201.jpg
41 KB, 720x1280
>>22917574
pic related is me, i get rated 5-6, that means Ill have to have sex with a 2-3. WTF
>>
>>22917584
see

>>22917581

and yeah honestly i've always had trouble controlling my anger even with years of meds and therapy a

I know personality has everything to do with it. But that's not what I meant you fucking faggot. You cut off that the second half of that sentence that clarfies I CANNOT GET PEOPLE I APPROACH ON MY OWN TO ENGAGE ME IN CONVERSATION AT ALL. They wouldn't know anything about my personality if they don't fucking talk to me. How hard is that to understand? I cant tell anything about or presume to know anything about people I've never fucking spoken to.

Jesus christ I wish I could fucking stab you
>>
18, not bad looking, people say im cool and funny and other cliches, but i never was good with women.
>>
>>22917592
Girls approach me occasionally too, but I've found that their motives usually involve trying to get you to buy them a drink or to play some kind of joke on you in front of their friends. Literally had that second one happen to me about three times in high school.
>>
>>22917592
can't ever forget to be out without your frat pals

oh, don't forget to be yourself either, that's important
>>
>>22917608
Lmao "Why won't girls sleep with me guys?" Maybe because your first instinct is to threaten to stab somebody for some constructive criticism. Believe it or not girls aren't attracted to that. And I didn't ignore that part you fuckwit. I'm saying your personality is the problem because guess what? As humans we can sense when a complete creep is trying to speak to us. And in the short interaction, online nonetheless you have already given me the heeby jeebiez. Imagine how these poor girls must feel. Work on yourself. You're the problem. Not them.
>>
>>22917613
That's unfortunate. I've definitely been scammed for the occasional free drink, but never was there anything malicious, I always make them exchange their number if they ask me to buy them one and I had just met them so at least there's that.
>>
>>22917633
Never was In a frat, I travel for work so I'm by myself a lot. Naturally outgoing, which tends to attract people, whether romantically or in a friend capacity. Try being nice, and conversational.
>>
>>22917650

I can't sense anything like that from people without talking to them.

Why would someone I walk up to, with a smile on my face, and introduce myself to think anything about me if they don't know me? That doesn't make any sense to me.

And I have had female friends before

I'm not mad at you for giving constructive criticism I was mad at you for telling me shit like that I was lacking confidence or that sex "isn't a big deal". which I don't think it is and I'm not lacking confidence.

But again dude I think my mental health and my brain damage also might play a large part in my problems.
>>
I'm trying to figure out how to explain myself in a way you'll understand.

A lot of people tell me I'm not really socially "normal" and that it's very obvious I can't really connect with other people on any sort of level and am completely oblivious to things that aren't completely spelled out for me. I'm the kind of person who can't be given an end goal and told to figure it out. I usually have to have someone give me very detailed instructions of how/what to do. But I almost never really understand how those instructions lead to the end result even though I can follow them.

It's sort of hard because I literally don't seem to function on a fundamental level the same way most people I know do and everyone kind of just expects me to be just like them when I know deep down I'm really not, and some of those same people like to remind me I'm not but only when it's convenient for them.
>>
>>22917692
I don't know how many ways to say that's your problem. Girls can sense that. They realize a forced introduction with a forced smile. And it creeps them out. It has to be natural, and from a genuine place.
>>
And where did the thing about me being the problem not them come from? I literally never said or thought girls were the problem. I've said repeatedly I just honestly have no idea how this kind of social interaction functions.
>>
File: Snapshot_20151204.png (435 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20151204.png
435 KB, 640x480
20/m

Gibe de pussi b0ss

Seriously though, I just haven't been on a situation where this happens. Confidence/looks don't exactly help either desu. On my way to losing weight but that's a third of the battle.
>>
>>22917711
If I'm smiling it almost definitely isn't "forced" I actually enjoy talking to people and it does feel natural but people tell me this all the time and I have literally no idea where that comes from. It doesn't feel forced to me at all.

Yes I know "that's my problem" you aren't being as enlightening as you think you by saying that repeatedly. I've already acknowledged it and you keep saying it in a way that implies I disagree even I haven't disagreed with it at all.

But again I also have some rather severe mental problems. And I've had some people tell me that's a bigger issue for me than anything.
>>
>>22917718
Tired to explain it more in my last post

>>22917730
You're 20 man, don't you do any clubs or anything? I lost my virginty to a girl I was on the track team with in high school. Similar interests have so mich impact on dating. Try a club or rec sports league.
>>
>>22917778
idk man I've talked to girls who had similar interests to me that rejected me and got with guys who aren't any better looking than me that htye had less in common with

I don't think having common interests helps at all desu

And yeah I already responded to your last post
>>
I mean shit I took ballet as a teenager and played soccer and none of the girls I was in ballet with could have had less interest in speaking to me except when they had to.
>>
>>22917796
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
>>
>>22917778
>me
>clubs
Kek
Look at me.

I went once with friends, but no luck.
>>
>>22917796
Then I'm forever to ask what you want to hear dude. There's no magical solution.
>>
>>22917805
the fuck is this? it's 20 mins long. is this the new elliot rodger?
>>
>>22917813
I meant a club like a chess club or Latin club jabroni.
>>
>>22917833
Oh I see

Well I don't see how chess would work kek, I went to a Latin American place once and it was really nice. It was for an assignment though so I'd have to go in my free time for it to work.
>>
>>22917822

I know there's not and some of the people I know have said there might not be a solution to my problem. Which is fine. I'm just describing my situation.

All I did was respond to this thread asking for fellow virgins to post and responded to your comments. I didn't ask or want to hear anything to be honest.
>>
>>22917730
Hurr durr desu
You write like a faggot, I don't want to know how you act like irl. No wonder you're a virgin
>>
>>22917867
You know ťbh autocorrects to desu
>>
>>22917878
i just learned this myself earlier in this thread lmao
>>
23, got fed up with the stigma and shit and started posting on Craigslist. Got a couple real responses eventually and one of them actually met me.
It was okay. I couldn't orgasm though and we gave up after about 15-20 minutes. The couple of nights I had when a long-distance GF visited without sex were better.
I'm just lonely
>>
>>22917510
OP here, you pretty much took the words right out of my mouth
>>
>>22917833
To be fair man who is going to latin or chess clubs in their 20s lmao

If you mention clubs to someone in their 20s of course their mind jumps to a night club
>>
>>22919511
Well that's good you understand. I think it's very easy for someone not in this position to say it's just that easy or to let it happen naturally or anything along those lines

I'm sure you and I probably don't even have the exact same situation either. But at least you can relate to where I'm coming from. People need some perspective sometimes and to understand that just because something works a certain way for one person doesn't mean it will for everyone.
>>
>>22917574
But dudes usually date 1-2 to points higher. Women like to feel special.
>>
File: 1.jpg (72 KB, 848x1055) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
72 KB, 848x1055
i blame my small, weak body and unfortunate face
>>
>>22919791
nah dude, the meme confident is not a meme. its everything
>>
>>22919835
Nah, confidence certainly matters but as evidenced by my situation it certainly is not "everything"
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.