[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you whoever recommended me this movie, I seriously hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 489x755) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 489x755
Fuck you whoever recommended me this movie, I seriously hope you die painfully of cancer
>>
File: mfwplebs.jpg (45 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
mfwplebs.jpg
45 KB, 800x600
>>22916171
>not liking Lost In Translation
>>
>>22916178
Worst movie i've ever seen, how did this trash get so such good critics

Holy shit that movie was so bad, even after 20 min. i wanted to stop
>>
>>22916171
>>22916178
2015>cares about movies
>>
>>22916178
just forget it, this guy is beyond help
>>
File: the passion of joan of arc.jpg (133 KB, 1422x1080) Image search: [Google]
the passion of joan of arc.jpg
133 KB, 1422x1080
>>22916211
>not being into film

Fucking plebs my god
>>
>>22916215
Please enlighten me and share your thoughts on this masterpiece?
>>
>making a thread about this

never saw the movie but youre a bitch for complaining about a movie.
>>
>>22916234
arthouse fag spotted
>>22916235
well, taste is subjective so im sorry if I overreacted. but you shouldnt wish someone cancer just because he recd you a movie that you didnt liked
>>
>>22916235
Did you feel alienated? Did you feel like you had no fucking clue what was going on? And did you also feel there was a coherent story going on that you just couldn't understand?

Because that's what the movie's about, and if you felt those things, it created exactly the emotions it wanted to.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 600x417
>>22916252
Here's your reply
>>
hey i just realised, why are you posting this on /soc/?
>>
>>22916202
>Worst movie i've ever seen, how did this trash get so such good critics
Professional critics rate movies primarily on technical execution rather than whether they enjoyed it. It's why Vidya Journalism is a joke and Film Journalism isn't.
>>
>>22916261
that doesnt make sense.

that description is you basically.
>>
>>22916258
Dude even the fucking women who wrote this shit had no fucking clue whats going on
All this pseudo deep intellectual shit omg please + the old married man young woman "romance" and the endless unfunny tryhard jokes and camara sequences

This movie is nothing but trash for real
>>
>>22916269
Too bad the movie was also horribly shot
>>
Man, I'm so sorry. I'd have told you it was shit if you asked.

>I'm Bill Murray and I'm stupidly wealthy
>I'm Scarlett Johansen and just married this photographer. I'm also not as hot as people want you to think
>Watch us run around Japanese city scapes as Sofia Ford Coppalla shits out a retarded story that nobody cares about.

LiT is shit. The only nice thing is the cinematography showing the cities, but I suspect Sofia had nothing to do with that beyond screwing the production staff.
>>
I agree, it was shit.
>>
>>22916171
Here, OP, I'll recommend you something good: All About Lily Chou Chou
>>
File: Gordon_Ramsay.jpg (169 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
Gordon_Ramsay.jpg
169 KB, 853x1280
>>22916202
hyperbole much ?

apparently you haven't seen many movies if that was theworst ever

>>22916316
harry potter is trash
hunger games is trash
star wars prequels is FUCKING GARBAGE

lost in translation just failed to compel while being mildly pretentious
>>
>>22916234
You fucking stuck up hipster cunt. If I was fucking Putin and we were in Russia I'd make an example out of your sorry self deluded prissy ass. OHKO 50MM to you left eye socket asshole. Who the fuck breeds aa kek shit that gives a damn about some low interaction content. The fuck? If we were in 1900 and equivalent fuck like you would be complaining about paintings. If we were in 2050 an equivalent kek like you would be complaining about hand controlled video games. When do sorry ass cumskinniggers like you learn that this society isn't full of hipshitters that want to hold back progress. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. And you think your opinion is so fucking relevant and has any fucking basis for being superior. Have a nice day I'm sure your mom is dead.
>>
>>22916586
Ur a faggit
>>
File: lelelelel.jpg (48 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
lelelelel.jpg
48 KB, 800x600
>>22916586
Lost in Translation was pretty decent. Definitely not trash tier.

> I like your enthusiasm for jerking off OP
>>
>ITT: Faggots
>>
One of the best movies of all time, and I am honestly not trolling. It's clearly Sofia Coppola abd Bill Murray's best work, and above anything else it's about that moment of looking at a stranger and having a mutual understand that you two are thinking, and feeling the same thing and being at an awkward ease with the fact
>>
>>22916626
Sidenote, you are fucking hot. Congrats on good genetics man
>>
>>22916316
Felt the same exact way when I watched the movie OP. You're not alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 1024x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 1024x601
>>
>>22916402
> Lily Chou Chou fan
Whoever you are I fucking love you.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.