[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kik me emogalx22 send me a full body nude live pic and flex biceps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_8yebj.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8yebj.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
Kik me emogalx22 send me a full body nude live pic and flex biceps I need a fucking male slave to get me off and use like toy
>>
Faker than some Sweet n' Low.
>>
>>22905082

T-tits or gtfo (please don't castrate me)
>>
>>22905107

Oh god I found her profile... laughed so hard I almost choked on a piece of pear... kind of ironic given her tone.

If she's real.

>>22905088

But yeah I agree she's almost too much to believe. On the other hand girls don't have the social restrictions on them that lead male doms to not behave like this. On the third hand I doubt she will find any "male breeding slaves" desu.
>>
This is p funny desu senpai
>>
>>22905434
lmaoo

>YOU NEED TO GO CHUG A FUCKING GALLON OF MOTHER FUCKING BLEACH YOU STUPID UGLY WORTHLESS ASS FUCKING BITCH BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT I'LL FUCKING OWN YOUR ASS BITCH YOU ARE GARBAGE TO ME AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE SO WHY DON'T YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING DISGUSTING FAGGOT MOUTH AND GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF I WANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU FUCKING DEA DYOU AREN'T WORTH NY FUCKING TIME OR MOTHER FUCKING EFFORT I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A FUCKING TRUCK YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS ASS BITCH ... YOU NEED TO GO... END IT DO THE FUCKING WORLD A FAVOR ... DON'T BOTHER REPLYING BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING BLOCKED MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT

>*rips off fucking stinky ass panties* SLAMS BIG FUCKING SLIMY FAT ASS ON YOUR FUCKING BITCH MOM FACE ... FUUUUCKKK YEAH TAKE IT BITCH ... I SPRAY MY FUCKING PISS ALL OVER THAT FUCKING BITCH WHALES FUCKING FACE AND SHE JUST SITS THERE AND TAKES IT LIKE A FUCKING BITCH... AFTER THAT I SIT ON HER FACE AND SQEEZE OUT A HUGE FUCKING SLIMY ASS SHIT RIGHT INTO THAT FUCKING UGLY FAT WHALES MOUTH ... FUUUUCKKK YEAH BITCH EAT MY SHIT YOU FUCKING NASTY FAT.. DISGUSTING PIG YOU'RE MOM SITS THERE AND JUST TAKES IT.. ALL OF IT .. FUCKING FAT UGLY ASS WHALE.. I SPIT ALL OVER HER FUCKING DISGUSTING FAT BODY ... AND MARK MY FUCKING TERRITORY ALL FUCKING OVER THAT FUCKING FAT ASS WHALE I OWN HER NOW.. AFTER THAT I SCREAM IN HER FACE AND SLAM HER HEAD UP AGAINST MY VAGINA.. FUCKING EAT IT CUNT.. EAT MY FUCKING EGGS I'M ON NY FUCKING PERIOD YOU WHORE SHE EAT MY FUCKING NASTY PERIOD BLOOD SHE HAS MY FUCKING DNA ALL UP INSIDE HER BECAUSE YOU'RE MOM'S IS A FUCKING CUNT JUST LIKE YOU MOTHER FUCKER
>>
>>22905082

> now I feel bad about laughing at her because I've always felt bad about my sexuality as an honest to god sexual sadist

OP, if you're still there, please be a bit more gentle. These are pretty autistic sex slaves you are trying to recruit, if you just state that you will face-fuck them with your period pussy they will probably make a scramble for the door. Because they are spineless guys with mommy issues.

Lure them in with pocky sticks instead, then surprise them from behind with handcuffs. When you've let them touch you they'll be so grateful for a girl deigning to allow them to touch her they'll happily eat your shit while sobbing about how happy they are and how much they love you. :3
>>
>>22905445
wat?
>>
>>22906765

Google her username.
>>
>>22906768
holy fuck...cringe at it's finest.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 640x613) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 640x613
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.