[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you do it /soc/? How do you meet people? I'm a fit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1448589322659.png (142 KB, 533x891) Image search: [Google]
1448589322659.png
142 KB, 533x891
How do you do it /soc/?
How do you meet people?
I'm a fit, intelligent, 26 year old.
I'm mildly attractive, to even handsome.
I go out daily.
I just never meet any women, with the exception of seeing them at restaurants. Which asking a woman out there is mildly autistic.
I can talk to girls, I can hang out with them.
I just never seem to meet them.
I feel like technology is killing society.
I have to be plugged in to talk to anyone anymore, because the second people are done with their days, they go home and zombify.
>>
>>22898638
Just ask them for their number, you will get a 10 min conversation from just that.

>Which asking a woman out there is mildly autistic.

no, no it's not.
>>
File: youcandoit.gif (499 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
youcandoit.gif
499 KB, 500x365
>>22898638

Yes you do.

You spilled your spaghetti when you said the only place you see women is in a place you can't talk to them.

Instead of sitting at home saying others are just sitting at home go out and live life. I took up yoga two months ago and it's 90% women. There, go do yoga.
>>
>>22898638
get friends
go to parties
go to events
go to bars
go to clubs
go to shows
approach women

is it really that fucking hard to know what to do?
>>
>>22898638
>technology is killing society
>literally posts a fucking vault girl
hypocrite :^)
>>
I just graduated college this year in June. College definitely makes it a lot easier to meet people, but I would definitely suggest Meetup. I have gone to a few Meetup events with my old coworker. Everyone is there to meet new people for varying reasons.

For me, I get nervous as fuck everytime I meet new people, but I still go out. I fuck up and am awkward sometimes, shit happens. I still go out, sometimes I'm people think I'm weird, but it's fine because others really enjoy bering around me.

Just keep trying.
>>
>>22898971
>yoga
What kind of faggot town do you live in?

Here are my options.
>Places to eat
>Gyms
>Book stores
>Music club
>skater ring
>bars
>park
That's it.

>>22898976
>doesn't even read what I posted.
I do go out, I go out regularly.
Women are not there, there is just no young women here that don't already have kids or a man.

>>22898978
Playing a video game in your spare time is the same as people who obsess about facebook?
troll logic.

>>22898984
I have no issues at all, not socially autistic.
When I go out, there are no girls.

It seems like you have to move to a big city or some shit.
>>
File: animoofaec35.gif (199 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
animoofaec35.gif
199 KB, 396x396
>>22898638
Are we the same person~

Also 26, also the rest of your description. I don't ever seem to be in situations where I'm able to meet people, aside from work. I do't like bars or parties, and the only pace where I see people on a regular basis is the grocery store :/
>>
>>22899001
i don't think you actually know what autism is
>>
>>22899001
I have Autism and i have no problem making friends or meeting girls if i want to, sorry bro ur just straight tarded
>>
>>22898638
>I just never seem to meet them
the internet fucked life. you used to have to go out into the world for shit and you interacted with people. Now we have facebook and shit and people think those are relationships.
>>
Women are fucking terrible op, there's literally no point

None of them want relationships and they have literally no shame
>>
>I'm mildly attractive, to even handsome.

Let's see proof
>>
>>22900008
i feel like getting called handsome isnt really a compliment.

it sounds like something your grandmother calls you.
>>
If you're trying to hit on a woman when you're alone, you're a creep who has no friends.
>>
>>22898638
I know how you fucking feel.
fresh out of HS and there's about 1000 times more middle aged women than my age.
trying online dating, but so far it's been filled with fatties and crazies.
>>
>>22900049
its more what you call someone who is over 30, and something you say when youre over 25ish
>>
I met my boyfriend and a few friends at the dog park.
>>
>>22898638
http://www.korea-dpr.com/
>>
>>22898638
At 23 years old the availability of dateable women has gone down exponentially every year since I exited HS. The most common place I've ever met new ladies is a bar, but that usually ends up being a slopfest shit show. Not a club person but I know it can be done. I've also hooked up with my female room mates friends, and their friends whenever we host a party or something. Other than that I see no other place to meet women
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.