[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AGE GAP THREAD Post contact info and where your from.. Lets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
AGE GAP THREAD

Post contact info and where your from.. Lets see if we can get any matches.

29m Florida
Kik - fla772
Love giving 18-20 year olds their first proper fucking. The look in their eyes, when they cum like never before = priceless...
>>
Last thread I saw maxed out.. Where are all the girls w daddy issues? (my fav)
>>
Ugh, I'd love to get plowed by an older man. Too bad I don't live in the USA :(
>>
38/m/Midwest

Looking for 18-early 20's females
Looking for IRL but I travel a lot so location unimportant really...but will want to meet eventually
Interested in kink is a plus
Open to the idea of long term if things click is a plus
Will require proof you are who you say you are upfront

Really I want a young lady who keeps me happy because I keep her happy. It's so simple yet so hard to find.

Kik: imanonymoose
>>
>>22897617
I don't live in the US either....where are you from instead?
>>
24/f
Older, married guys I'd love to talk
KIK: 0.ng46
>>
>>22897617
I'd love to here more about this fantasy?
>>
Older women, max 45 yo

19 / M / Northern Italy

Kik: DanIsHer3
>>
File: IMG_20151114_120132.jpg (1 MB, 1564x1564) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151114_120132.jpg
1 MB, 1564x1564
25 f usa
35 to 45 m would be nice
Kik Amber15acolor
>>
>>22897793
It's not exactly a fantasy desu. I only had 2 sexual partners that were around my age and unexperienced. I never had a vaginal orgasm. And i want to be satisfied for once in my fucking life.
>>
>>22898079
Where are you from though?
>>
>>22898090
I'll just say Europe.
>>
>>22898165
What if I said that is where I am from, got kik so we can continue it on there?
>>
>>22898203
Sadly, I don't :/
>>
30M washington state. Looking for 18-25 year old girls. My max age gap experience is 5 years.

Kik is clydesteves
>>
>>22897515
31/m/CA
kik: helloseriously
>>
>>22898079
Thats just their fault, it doesnt have anything to do with their age
>>
>>22897837

Goddamn.
>>
>>22897754
Do you talk on Skype at all?
>>
26/m/IL
Need a mommy figure in my life
Kik lolicaust
>>
>>22897617
There are tons of Europeans here, I don't get why girls like you use 5 posts to complain instead of using one to post ASL and some throwaway info. If you don't have kik, share an email or skype with the man.
>>
Any older men from FL on here?
>>
>>22898165
I'm a 43 year old man, also in Europe, if you're interested
>>
>>22899692
32/M/407. Can Travel.

Kik?
>>
>>22899872
4chan.FL.little
It's a throwaway. I'll give you my actual Kik once you message me there.
>>
>>22897515

30/m/southern ontario

Not looking for anything specific, just looking to talk to younger girls and see where things go.

I am into kinky, submissive girls who can be geeky/nerdy, that said anyone can feel free to message me.

Looks not important, age not important, just be younger and interesting,

kik: KikAllTheThings
>>
Anyone looking for an 18yr bi slut?
>>
>>22900810
I imagine that would depend on your location and sex
>>
>>22900817

Kik/Skype/whatever so IDC. I'm feeling shit and wanna be abused like I know I deserve
>>
Where be the florida cougars and MILFs?
>>
>>22900924

28m, hmu on Skype and we'll chat
Toss.away1
>>
Fuck the milfs.. I want the skinny, stuck up, barely legal who crave multiple orgasims and quivering legs. The satisfaction they've been looking for.
>>
>>22899957
Check your throwaway kik (4chan.FL.little) for pics and info
>>
22/m

Just want to talk with an older woman, preferably 30 or older.

Hit me up @ GorgColney on KiK
>>
File: Beware.jpg (15 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
Beware.jpg
15 KB, 500x332
>>22897689
>Midwest
Fucking liar.
This man messaged me and called me an "entitled little cunt" when I said I don't want men out of FL and called him rude for not reading my post. (>>22899692)
Then I said I'd apologize if he lives in state, and he stated where he lives in FL.
Now I look on here, and it says midwest...

Don't message this man unless you're looking for a man who lies to cover his ass and throws out sexist insults to make himself feel better.
>>
Any younger gay guys interested in getting to know a 30 year old guy? I run up and down the east coast frequently.
>>
37/M in 330 OH.

Looking for girls with problems at home. Possibly ones that hate their parents, or are looking to move out as soon as they turn 18. Or maybe you just have daddy issues and want someone old enough to actually be your daddy?

Do you long to be a princess and play dress up, or just be kept as pet? A proper little girl with a loving father figure, or a living doll that I share among a select group of close friends? You can be what you desire to be. I won't judge.

I'm not set on age, though the younger the better. Don't care much about race, or physical appearance, or if your self-esteem has been destroyed because you've been disfigured in a fire as a child. Hell, I've even been contacted by traps in the past. If you look damned cute in a dress you never know...

Throwaway email: [email protected]
-include your contact method of choice

>16 is legal in Ohio. Just sayin'.
>>
30m colorado
Looking for 18 - 25 fem
Into feet/legs
Kik: rt2257
>>
43m in wa looking for 18-25 f. Looking for something casual at first, somebody to snuggle with and watch a movie or random adventures. I prefer the nymphet type, but personality and intelligence is very important.
>>
32 M in Houston TX.

Looking for 18 to 26 year old females, thin, intelligent and looking for a mentor & partner in crime.

Contact me - [email protected]
>>
>>22902145
it's too bad I'm all the way in Florida. It'd be nice to make some $$ so I could visit up there.
>>
File: IMG_201510212.jpg (40 KB, 478x538) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201510212.jpg
40 KB, 478x538
22/F
Looking for a daddy to spoil me
Kik is cereba
>>
20/f from florida. it's kinda a secret that I derive pleasure from talking to older dudes, but something about it just pleases me. who knows. still though, everything about the dd/lg fantasy world disgusts me so don't even try that. but I am a pretty mentally fucked up gal and y'all are prob into that sort of stuff so.. hoorah. message me.

kik: quark2k
>>
41/M/US
fourchananon

Just conversation.
>>
33/m looking for younger (of course I am)
kik ycmford
>>
>>22903143
I love you.. Fla772
>>
>>22902145
>>16 is legal in Ohio. Just sayin'.
unless its online, or across state lines, in which case its just luring and you're fucked. It's not as simple as you think.
>>
24 / FTM / Winnipeg

Looking for a discrete cis malet daddy over 35
>>
>>22902819
Contact info?
>>
16 is legal in WA too, just sayin
I wouldnt mind attention from a teen
30/M/near seattle
>>
19/ Male/ Straight/ Europe

Would be nice to chat to an older female, who knows what will happen.

>>
47/m/603
Any brainy and enthusiastic young folks in New England? Looking to take it IRL at some point, on-line only is fine for starters.
borftein on [Kik,Skype,Snap,GMail]
>>
25/m/317 looking for older or younger

Kik is dldom
>>
20 m pics and video swops... kik is serialkisse95
>>
artjm
20/male and straight
Can talk about anything and good with problems if ypu want to share some pics fine
>>
24/M/California Bay Area. Preferably girls in the bay but open to talking to anyone really.
kik evlbb2
>>
>>22899692
35/m/FL
>>
File: 562256.jpg (327 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
562256.jpg
327 KB, 1920x1080
I'm into older women
duhinos is my id.
19/m/uk
>>
>>22902715
Where in Washington are you? May I have some contact?
>>
Anyone f>>22897617
Uk?
>>
>>22905237
I'm boringly adult at 20. Though I look young enough to abuse minor discounts anywhere that doesn't require ID! Where's near Seattle?
>>
Females UK for younger anywhere?
>>
>>22907282
I live in seatac and being an adult is lame so try to hold on to your youthful outlook
>>
>>22907289
There are guys on the still going old age gap thread looking for older women.
>>
>>22907264
Kik aromeoguy
>>
female. age is the legal consent age of texas.
Bigger girl. Houston.
[email protected]
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.