[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What correlation is stronger males like female feet also later
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: herfeetaslsohercockwhilelocked.jpg (191 KB, 1000x660) Image search: [Google]
herfeetaslsohercockwhilelocked.jpg
191 KB, 1000x660
What correlation is stronger males like female feet also later in life wanting for their female partners to lick their penis in a chastity cage? Or a make that has a chastity cage fetish tat ends up really likng female feel?

> I loved female feet since I hit puberty adn girls started wear short shorts to school with cute flip flops, and would often dangle them and kick them off and be barefare at scool.

>Liking female feet made me feet submissive to girls, and long in my first real relationship still going) i instroduced her to locking me in a make chastity cage to keep me always in her reach and at her whi for her female needs.So far it has been great for us.

>no do absolutely no kekolding, not out thing. we just love tying eachother up, D/s, and denying and forcing orgam on each other when where're double tied to a bed a helpless to resist, The magic wand, Birdlocked Mini, or vibrating egg, being attached to our already empty sex orgams. We fall asleep exhausted from 9 pm from sex and don't tale until 9 the next day toms times : ) and we're in our late 20s.

Fetisishes like: D/s, bondage, denial, and chastity are god-tier when done right.
>>
File: tumblr_nvn0m2osCA1s790cxo1_1280.jpg (98 KB, 1189x892) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvn0m2osCA1s790cxo1_1280.jpg
98 KB, 1189x892
>>22893214

I do DO enything she wants me to do for her. I love her body. It's a temple to me. I suck her toes, massage her feet with more rhan an hour a day, When I'm done using my mouth on hey pussy, she is already pretty warn out. But let lets me fuck her because she knows a male need to cum inside his gf, and I do, it if we don't fuck 3-5 times a week I feel something is off. , The thing is that I want more than that, I want 8+ times a week, her pussy is just so tight, tastes amazing and makes me feel so good. We ended up getting the chastity cage to try and get my sex under control but to also to empower her. I love seeing my key to my cock cage on her anklet, especially in public since it's our little secret.;

I love this girl a lot(she's a real procider IRL too, good family and job, we'll have sexy aryan kids)but since her vagina is really getting worn out by the sex that I need, I decided that I'm going to let her try pegging me ub addutional to the blowjobs being much more prolonged, meaning she;kk put me in a long of bondage and teasing just to give me a blow job. I think If I could get pegged, plenty of submissive blowjobs while I'm in bed ties in additional to as much vaginal sex as her pussy can handle we;ll be fine.

>i'm definitelty a power bottom, i love calling the shots despite besides being the "subby hubby".

>also, she's not already to called me be hubby in public, i showed her the ar15 i used to kill her if she called me a hubby to her friend or family. Though i love when she calls be hubby when she has be tied up and helpless.
>>
File: tumblr_njyawtjxqv1smem2vo6_500.jpg (79 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njyawtjxqv1smem2vo6_500.jpg
79 KB, 500x678
>>22893347
>>22893214

excuse the drunk talk, i have the week off and i, just typing this bulllshit up between siege rounds

>more males need chastityc ages IMO
>>
File: tumblr_nuxzgnGrhG1tdpn42o1_500.jpg (90 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuxzgnGrhG1tdpn42o1_500.jpg
90 KB, 480x640
>>22893370

A chastity cage will help you fulfill so many of your gf's needs. Though lol it will be hard for you at first to adjust to. If she does her job right, your first month will be hell. But after that you'll feel like a new man

>this is coming from the wildman that showed his gf his ar15 after she called him hubbby -granted I told her never to call me that !

In my experience, hubbies become kekolds.
>>
File: tumblr_nq709dY2n61u844u1o1_1280.jpg (219 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq709dY2n61u844u1o1_1280.jpg
219 KB, 1280x850
>>22893509

I wish someone would respond, I'm so bored. a lover, a hater, inddiifferrent , idc..I just want to walk abuit how pegging maybe change my 4.5 year relationshion wtih a sexy smart liberal educated blonde girl.

In the religious shcools I went to HS, and quasi conserver (Purdue) went to college at, getting pegged made you a a fag even if the girl was amazing you you two were deeply in love. I have a feeling she has a whole differercent perspective. And having my lock locked in chastity to prevent prevent, have at least 4 sets of cuffs on me, then her slowly introducting that strop to my prostate will be wonderful...or will i greatly regret this?
>>
I'm not a trap, but my gf and I bought our first prostate and beginnings begging kit from adam and eve that we got oday. So Far I cipletely dominate our relationship, but I've alwayed it to be a switch emaning she kept me in chastity and pegged me and forced me to eat her pussy to gain points toward my cock's orgasm.

How should I start using these new toys?

I'm such an anal virgin, what kind of lube would be best for me?

What's some advice for her when she finally fucks me for the first time?
also the strao on will also be used for me to use on her when she doesn't feel my cock deserves to be let out of chastity and instead I'll be fucking her witha strap on over the top of my poor nuaghty caged little penis .

>yes I found an anazing girl!

>i like to use this pic to sum us both us, we're in decent shape, pretty normal we we go go normiethings, but inthe bedroom I want her to really beging to own me.

Ultimately we'll stay switch, but doing dom is natural for me in sex, but what can I do to help her develope her dom side? I know she definitely can do it.Just yesterday during sex, she got a firm grip on on penis between the balls and shaft and called it "her penis" and tightened" the grip and said I wasn't cumming until she got what she wanted from my penis.

ohh i wish i could link all the sex tiys se got. they're all D/s oriented to either help me be more sub(more blinds, cuffs ties) *alsp getting a holy trainerv2 for mas with punishment device!!!!* and stuff to make her more dom, the strap on, more ties for her to secure with me with,

I absolutely can't wait for this weekend. I feel sorry for couple that don't play like we do,
>>
>>22893214
>>22893347
>i showed her the ar15 i used to kill her if she called me a hubby to her friend or family

You need some therapy help you weird fuck
>>
English writing level of a
2nd grader, or a 9 year old. A stupid one mind you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.