[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do all the girls on this board rate other girls so low? are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Scrubs.gif (448 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
Scrubs.gif
448 KB, 384x288
why do all the girls on this board rate other girls so low? are the camwhores competing for something? does their self esteem get a fraction higher by rating a girl low? why are all the bitches at war?
I am genuinely confused by females.

picture unrelated.
>>
This board is tinder for autistic people
>>
>>22890717
Yes
>>
>>22890734
/board
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 900x900
>>22890734
But they all seem so normal in some ways, but the autism seeps out of some orifices to be sure

What am i to make of this normie face zoo
>>
I never take a rating from a female seriously lol i just avoid rating females all together. Unless one is extremely gorgeous i dont comment on their looks . Other girls here should take a lesson and grow up and do the same
>>
>>22890764

Looks are deceiving. If these people weren't autistic they wouldn't be posting their face everyday for the entire world to see
>>
>>22890775
I agree. If anything it should be women sticking up for each other
>>
Women are children emotionally and mentally. Just fuck them and ignore everything else they do
>>
File: 1435934174076.jpg (74 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1435934174076.jpg
74 KB, 600x656
>>22890794
>women are children
>just fuck them
>>
>>22890717
women are hypercritical of themselves and by proxy other women
>>
>>22890834
Women are shallow and jealous bitches
>>
>>22890717
female nature
>>
File: niggertroll.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
niggertroll.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
>>22890717

bitches be catty yo
>>
I'm a girl and I always give them like 10 or 9
... but that may be because I'm pansexual
>>
>>22891483
no one fucking cares about your sexuality lol. damn! I feel like girls have to state their sexuality(if it's not straight) because they think EVERY guys has some lesbian fantasy or is attracted to the idea of females liking other females. I'm straight and I find females attractive all the time... sexuality has nothing to do with it. who cares about your sexuality lol
>>
>>22891525
>lol
>lol
Gooooooood, chill out.
Girls tend to critize a lot when they see some other girls, STRAIGHT girls, and if you don't well you're one in a million, literally.
I don give a damn if
> EVERY guys has some lesbian fantasy
I don't care about the fucking gender.
You should search what pansexual means, I'm not bicurious or shit like that, gtfo.
You're just acting like the females that they're talking about, just bashing women like every female does.
>>
>>22891483
>>22891553
it's not one in a million to just like
not be a cunt
sorry
you're not a special snowflake
get over yourself and get off of tumblr
>>
>>22891595
This literally pisses me off.
Why do people think that every pansexual uses tumblr? And what makes you think that I feel ''special''?
Oh and
>it's not one in a million to just like
not be a cunt
You're being one right now, hon.
>>
>>22890801
Upvoted and subscribed
>>
>>22890783
>If these people weren't autistic they wouldn't be posting their face everyday for the entire world to see.
>what is social media.
>>
In the end our pets will always get the 9 or 10. The sooner we stop giving 5s high ratings, there will be fewer clyde's (south park reference) in the dating pool. All for gals low rating, no matter how catty it is.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.