[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 25 year old web developer, founder of #universalviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: x5ZSxAS.jpg (54 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
x5ZSxAS.jpg
54 KB, 300x300
I'm a 25 year old web developer, founder of #universalviews on instagram, excellent photographer, football fanatic and boxing aficianado. Added to that I have a fit as fuck girlfriend who I bang four nights a week, and earn loads. I am God's gift (or should I call myself the Second Coming) and what are you going to do about it bitches.

ROAST ME!
>>
Bump bitches bump
>>
>>22889631
Sounds like you're not doing too bad. Well done, mate.

I hope you talk about football and not handegg though.
>>
>>22889666
Yep, West Brom fan. Burrinho will be the best player in the world!
>>
>>22889689
Yeah, if a bigger club buys him. At least you're doing better than Villa.

So how do you explain Chelsea this season? Sure Dortmund went full kamikaze last year too but dem injuries. How can the fucking champion become THIS bad?

Jesus, you're the first person on /soc/ who is into football. I love you already.
>>
>>22889701

Lack of form and older players who can't fit Mourinho's tactical philosophy.
>>
>>22889721
But come on, they all perfectly fit before. Don't ever recall an entire team losing form like that in recent memory.

What do fans of smaller teams even hope for? Cups? :o

Also talking about roasting, poor Saints.
>>
BUMP BUMP BUMP! Are you all too scared faggots. Knew you were all pathetic.
>>
>>22889631
Ugly
>>
>>22889631
you're pretty cool op :) everyone wishes they could be you, including the guy who made this thread
>>
The most obvious of shoppes. I'd roast your asstastic photoshop but honestly that shits' low hanging fruit and you probably ate all of it already.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.