[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you want to eat your own cum... Do you want her to help you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: cum_on_your_own_face-still002.jpg (704 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cum_on_your_own_face-still002.jpg
704 KB, 1920x1080
Do you want to eat your own cum... Do you want her to help you jerk it off right to your mouth. Swallow for her? Kik thread for dirty encouragement to eat cum or to get someone to eat their cum.

Kik gawaines
>>
Dumping a couple pics
>>
>>
File: 1285832_5fa1ce6.jpg (103 KB, 554x830) Image search: [Google]
1285832_5fa1ce6.jpg
103 KB, 554x830
>>
>>
how about posting some webms?
>>
>>22885567
This is fucking discusting, how can a men be such a pussy i would never understand. If it was me i would fucking force the hoe to take my dick deep down her throat
>>
>>22887322
checked
>>
>>22887357
Says the virgin
>>
>>22887357
Trust me, it tastes better than you think anon, try it ;)
>>
A girl I used to fuck would let me cum on her tits and then lick it off or cum in her mouth and then she'd spit it in mine. I still want to lick my cum out of a girl's pussy or ass though.
>>
>>22888299
I love doing that. Im huge into cum swapping. I love having my own cum spit back into my mouth. Ive licked my cum up as it dripped from her pussy a few times too... its so hot.
>>
>>22888299
I love cum kissing. I used to cum in my girlfriend's mouth and she would pass everything to me. I liked the taste... I don't know why she stopped doing it.
>>
Kik me, girl feeling really horny

My kik is spam.that.mf
>>
I have a big cock and cum A LOT. Love eating it, cum swapping, etc. Tastes great.
>>
>>22888972
Not her guys. Move along.
>>
VeritasInfinite

28/m. I always chicken out at the last moment
>>
Well, I would if my mistress orders me.
>>
I would love to try.
>>
I've always wanted to find a lady to do this to me.
The most I've done is pulled out and came and my ex made me lick it all up
>>
I could be convinced... Maybe even other things... kik: paul1xz
>>
I wanna Be a good Skype slutty boy !

Skype ID : willow.funny
>>
when my bf first wanted to cum in my mouth i said it was disgusting (had done it before and the taste was horrible). he said if I let him do that he'd kiss me or go down on me after cumming inside me.

we do it all the time now.
>>
>>22894456
Are you sure you're not my gf? This is pretty much our exact situation. It's fucking hot swapping my cum with her.
>>
i've came in my mouth once. i was a little teen. in the shower got in that inverted position and busted. i got some in my mouth. i think i swallowed. Instant regret. i felt gross. since then i've backed out several times
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.