[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black male Asian female hookup thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: black and yellow.png (268 KB, 647x406) Image search: [Google]
black and yellow.png
268 KB, 647x406
Black male Asian female hookup thread.
>>
You posted on the wrong board fa m. Now you'll have insecure shitposters and trolls posting charts lmao.
>>
>>22884456
What's a better board? Seems hard to facilitate this, black men are rare here and Asian women are rarest of all. I'm, a black man looking to meet Asian women. So if there are any Asian girls in here, gimme a shout out.

Dick pics on request from confirmed Asian females... I'm big.
>>
>>22884493
First of all, finding any sort of female on 4chan is idiotic. I don't know where you live but I'm in the DC area and there are Asians chicks EVERYWHERE. Why don't you try tinder? Tinder is full of Asians. I banged out a little 4'11 one last summer.

Secondly, as a hung white dude I'm sick of the whole BBC bullshit. There is no evidence whatsoever to actually support the notion that blacks are better endowed. The world record belongs do a white man.
>>
>>22884528
Actually, the world record belongs to a Mexican man, Roberto Esquivel Cabrera
http://metro.co.uk/2015/09/06/man-with-worlds-longest-penis-weighs-it-to-prove-its-real-5377842/

As far as black men being bigger, I didn't say shit about that, YOU did. All I said was that "I" was big, learn to read dipshit.

But incidentally, there have been numerous scientific studies that proved black men are bigger. Congo is the biggest at 7.2 inch average. Most African countries are around 7 inches. Most European and Asian countries are around 5 inches. Just a fact.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/iv-drip/the-penis-size-study-how-do-british-men-fare-8192025.html
>>
>>22884419
>black dicks are bigger
They perpetuate this myth because it's the only thing that gets them white women, kek
>>
>>22884583
hung white guy here
the largest dick is white google better did you even watch that vid youre one dumb nigger
>>
File: Capture.png (63 KB, 189x126) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
63 KB, 189x126
>>22884627
Right, so white, he could join the Aryan brotherhood.
>>
>>22884687
Mexican is not medically confirmed, thus not the biggest.
>>
>>22884696
Ok, you are a legit retard. He got the fucking thing x-rayed. As for Jonah Falcon, he has never even let anyone measure it. He is 100% self reported. You are pathetic.
>>
>>22884583
>As far as black men being bigger, I didn't say shit about that, YOU did. All I said was that "I" was big, learn to read dipshit.

...might want to check the pic you used for this thread. U mad??? I don't mean to generalize but angry people don't argue very well.

Anyway you clearly have no idea how population studies work. First of all there's no standard for penis measurement, in fact a lot of these studies they basically just ask the participants how big they are without any cross validation. Secondly, this the 21st century... not everyone from the Congo is black just as not everyone from England is white.
If you actually think this study suggests that blacks are bigger on average than whites you should calm down and activate your brain.

Oh and btw, that Mexican dude's shit don't even work...he is obviously deformed. Jonah Falcon has the largest functional dick, deal with it.
>>
>>22884782
I really don't give a fuck. You can obsess over whether black men are bigger if you want, I am just here to meet Asian ladies. Take it to /pol/ or shut up.
>>
>>22885052
Dude, I gave you advice and you were the one who launched this whole defensive onslaught.... All I said is that there isn't sound evidence that blacks are better endowed, which is the truth. You need to calm down and get some confidence other than the size of your dick but desu black dudes with a chip on their shoulder are a dime a dozen.
If you want Asian chicks use Tinder.
Hopefully your people skills are better when it comes to the ladies but I kinda doubt it if you're looking for them here of all places.
>>
you're all talking about peepees you faggots
>>
File: 1447798332752.jpg (23 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1447798332752.jpg
23 KB, 195x195
>>22884419
1st and 2nd of the most racist races on the planet. my Vietnamese gf's dad used to tell me how he used to cut down you niggers nam. still made him laugh even now.
>>
>>22884419
if there is any Asian girls planning to vacation on the Caribbean Sea, hmu snapchat @djgridaybeat
/23yo/ M / Fine Looking /
>>
Asian female reporting
>>
>>22885081
I know an Asian girl on here who is into black guys, Crystal the "butt slut". Hoping she will come by.
>>
>>22885851
Post some photos baby, let us know you real.
>>
Black guy reporting. 6'1,22,Kik: dreadlokz

Honestly if your in this thread and are not of black skin you might as well kek yourself.
>>
File: 1isdfishdofsdfsdf.png (864 KB, 538x594) Image search: [Google]
1isdfishdofsdfsdf.png
864 KB, 538x594
hello!
>>
>>22887656
Herro onichan xD
>>
The worst 2 races
>>
>>22887656
Willing to do any request? At least Keep this thread alive at least.
>>
>>22884583
>Nigerian average with a median of 13 cm

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17191423?dopt=AbstractPlus

>penile length in Tanzanian adults was 11.5 cm

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23473900

>average penile length in Caucasian British males is 14.3 cm

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21711435

Sorry brehs, but the largest study ever conducted on the human penis
(which btw, involved drawing together the results of 12 other relevant studies that measured the penises of over 11,000 men of various racial backgrounds) found "little evidence of racial differences" influencing size.
See for yourself. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2007.06806.x/full It's also worth mentioning that a recent penis study was conducted in NIGERIA.
The findings were reported by the Tropical Journal of Medical Research Vol. 11 (1) 2007.
Here's what the conclusion was - "There is the possibility of racial differences in penile sizes, but there is no convincing scientific background to support the ascription of bigger penile dimensions to people of the Black race."
See for yourself at African Journals OnLine. http://www.ajol.info/index.php/tjmr/article/view/30465
>>
>>22887777
depends on the request
>>
>>22887656
timestamp plz?
>>
do i smell mandingo party?
>>
>>22888240
Stuff your head inside a pillow case and stand on a chair. Bonus points if you make spooky noises on webm.
>>
Worst possible combination. Ever.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.