[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Threesome / mff / group general thread? Me (male) and my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Threesome.jpg (87 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Threesome.jpg
87 KB, 620x400
Threesome / mff / group general thread?

Me (male) and my girlfriend will be doing our first threesome next week. It's with a girl we met on OKCupid who we've been cybering with on skype, and both me and my girlfriend honestly feel that she's out of our league.

I'm quite nervous and anxious about it, so if anyone has any general advice or experiences to share I'd really love to hear it.
>>
>>22881131
Just go with it. If you don't trust her, meet up for a drink first and make sure you aren't followed back to your place.
Ask what her limits are, does she want to be dominated by the man? The woman? Does she want to dominate?
>>
>>22881138
We've had about 3 extensive skype sessions with her already, lots of exchanging of thoughts, pictures, videos, etc. We both feel pretty comfortable and safe about it, and overall I feel confident that it should lead to a great experience.

We're still unsure where her main attention is going, either more to me or to my girlfriend. The current setup seems to be me and the girl as sub and my girlfriend as dom. The girl is definitely not interested in dom, but...hopefully I can foster the courage to lead and dominate for a while as well. We haven't discussed whether she'll be comfortable with penetration though.
>>
>>22881131
Stay hydrated
Seriously, it'll help in the long run
>>
>>22881227
That sounds like really solid advice. I just hate drinking before sex and then needing to break to pee.
>>
>>22881131

>Had been dating girlfriend for about a year
>Out of nowhere she suggests a MFF
>Sounds good to me
>Post ad on craigslist
>Few responses
>Girlfriend likes one person
>Arrange to meet at local bar
>Meet and greet. She seems nice. Girlfriend really likes her
>Arrange to meet following Friday at our place
>She comes over
>We have glass of wine before getting down to business
>Have great night of sex. Girl and girlfriend really connect
>Next day something bothering me
>Girl grabbed a glass for herself. Knew where glasses were
>Girl grabbed lube from night table drawer. How did she know where it was?
>Girlfriend going down on girl, girl says "yeah baby. you know where I like it"
>decide to go through girlfriend's phone
>they have been hooking up for months
>MFF was just to make it legitimate
>threw her out the next day
>not to worry. she landed on her feet... at other girl's apartment
>>
>>22882307
ho lee shit

you got rused hard.
>>
>>22882337
damn right I did. she could have gone on forever with me not knowing. bringing her girlfriend in ruined it for her.
>>
>>22882357
Did you at least fuck the other girl as well?

I mean, honestly f a m, if you are allowed to fuck both girls, I would have played with them for a little while before kicking the slut out.
>>
>>22882365
yes I did. you think that way in the abstract but when you realize your girl cheated on you, you have q whole other viewpoint.
>>
>>22882365
No you wouldn't have. Honestly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.