[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay it's time for another one here. Post some damn timestamps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68
File: 1448214331337.jpg (145 KB, 902x786) Image search: [Google]
1448214331337.jpg
145 KB, 902x786
Okay it's time for another one here. Post some damn timestamps or you will be ignored.
>>
File: C360_2015-11-29-15-28-28-777.jpg (108 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
C360_2015-11-29-15-28-28-777.jpg
108 KB, 720x960
Aand I'm here again with timestamp.
Don't be gentle c;
>>
>>22871265
finger,throatfuck,doggy in that order
>>
>>22871294
Nice choice.
>>
>>22871265
Spanking for starters, hold your hair and make you gag on my dick, throw you on the bed and lick you wet, turn you around and fuck you doggy pulling your hair and spreading your ass/thumb in your ass.
>>
>>22871265
I would do it all, after marriage of course.
>>
>>22871265
Man you just can't get enough huh?

So I'm at Target. Probably looking for Amiibo or some other nerd shit. I see you looking at games and stuff. But I don't pay any mind to it. As you walk past me, I see you smile a little. I watch you walk away and notice how fine your ass is. So I decide to follow you.

You walk into the women's bathroom, not knowing that I'm behind you. My long hair helps me sneak in... After you lock the stall, I wait for you to finish your business and unlock the stall door. At that point, in one fluid motion, I swing the door open and cover your mouth with my hand. I shove you back into the stall and lock it.

I begin to rip your clothes off, with you fighting me away. I manage to duct tape your mouth shut with one hand so I can use both on you. Finally I get your clothes off. I grab a zip tie and tie your wrists to one of the stall brackets above your head. Finally I get up on the toilet and shove my cock inside you. The sound of your muffled screaming makes me thrust harder and harder. As I go on and on, you start to enjoy it. Your screams turn to moans as I fuck you mercilessly. I put my hand over your throat and squeeze hard. I want it to leave a mark... Finally I go as deep as I can and cum inside you. I let you go and watch your legs give out on you, making you dangle by the zip tie. The tie breaks and you fall onto the floor. I take your panties and casually walk out of the bathroom.
>>
>>22871265
deepthroat,69,doggy,butterfly
>>
>>22871265
Holy fuck its you again.
Now be a good slut and give me a glance of that ass.
>>
>>22871265
Goddamn you are always here. Not that it's a bad thing.

You leave those glasses on and put my dick in your mouth. Not a little bit. I pull your hair into a pony tail, or handle, and push your face into my body. You're here for me to use.
>>
>>22871265
I wanna cum in your face?

Can i do any tribute¿
>>
>>22871302
I like spanking
>>22871307
I can respect that
>>22871310
Didn't even have the decency to leave my panties after you were don't with me c;
>>22871312
Butterfly??
>>22871313
You might have to try a little harder for that
>>22871315
Everyone seems to want cum on my glasses
>>22871323
If you really want to I guess
>>
>>22871332
Ehh I might come back and give them to you if you give me another pic ;)
>>
>>22871332
It would also be fun to fuck you somewhere public like parking lot or something.
>>
>>22871265
if you are interested in cum tribute send me mail at [email protected] (-:
>>
>>22871332
>>22871315

Oh, that's just the first time I am going to cum on you. But, I need more pics for inspiration.
>>
>>22871332
Alright sugartits, what do i do to see dat ass ?
>>
>>22871332
you have email?
>>
>>22871301
I would also like to tie you up and do missionary and various other positions too, using toys, getting a little kinky
>>
File: C360_2015-11-29-11-57-47-883.jpg (93 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
C360_2015-11-29-11-57-47-883.jpg
93 KB, 720x960
>>22871337
I had a lollipop earlier today hehe
>>22871339
I hope I wouldn't get caught
>>22871342
Of course
>>22871343
Write me something good
>>22871351
I love the idea of being tied up
>>
>>22871332
>>
>>22871360
You look so good, i just want to fill your mouth with cum.
>>
>>22871360
Im going to tie you spreadeagle to the bed. fully clothed. Slowly, I am going to cut away material and lick and caress that area. Slice into the leg of your yoga pants, and kiss up your thigh. Cut up the side of your shirt, and lick your torso and under your breasts. Cut your shirt down from the middle, and slide my cock between those small, perfect breasts.
>>
>>22871265
It’s a dark rainy night, and you have been working late. You get home and the power is off. All you can hear is the rain outside. You walk from the front door inside and down your hall into your bedroom. Then all of the sudden you feel a leather glove over your mouth and another leather glove wrap around you. You want to run, but I won’t let you. I put a knife in my hand and hold it under your throat. If you scream I will cut you, I tell you. You are quiet as I keep my hand on your mouth. You
can smell the leather of my gloves, which in turns gives you a tingle between your thighs as you breath nervously and quietly. I tell you to get on your knees and face me. You slowly get on your knees as I hold the knife to you and tell you to open my pants and pull them down. You are scared because you don’t want your boyfriend to find out what I am about to force you to do. I tell you to pull out my cock and put it in your mouth. You obey me and take me into your mouth. You begin to realize how much harder and larger I am than your boyfriend as you lick and suck it. You continue to suck me with fear as I run my gloved hand through your hair, slightly pulling it while I moan and groan, telling you how hot and wet your mouth is. You continue to feel the tingling between your legs but you try to ignore it.
>>
I would rub your clit with one hand and your breast with the other while we make out, then I'll start sucking on your nipples while I finger you. After we'd start to 69 then I'll do you doggy who'll spanking your ass and grabbing your tits till I cum on your ass.
>>
File: bm8dsygiuhaojs.jpg (69 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
bm8dsygiuhaojs.jpg
69 KB, 960x540
rip me to shreds ;)
>>
>>22871360
Oh did you? Heh...

I come back into the bathroom, feeling bad that I just left you there. I see you in the same spot, trying to get all the cum out of your pussy. I guess you weren't on the pill... Oh well. I decide to give you your panties back and offer a ride home. You agree. I guess you enjoyed it...

I get to your house. I walk you to your door. You invite me in, so I do. As soon as I get in, you punch me square in the head. I fall to the ground, more surprised than anything... You rip my pants off right there at the door and practically jump on top of my dick.

You bounce on me so hard that it hurts. But I let you continue. You're so wet that I can feel you dripping down my waist and onto the floor. Suddenly your phone rings. You answer it while you continue to fuck me.

"Hey babe, what's going on"? You say into the phone. Shit I didn't know you had a boyfriend. " Oh nothing, just having a bit of a workout. Gotta get myself nice and sweaty for you tonight".

Oh shit... You hang up the phone and continue to fuck me hard. "He can't fuck like you can" you say to me. You bounce on me harder and harder until you finally let out a huge scream. Your juices pour all over me into a puddle on the floor. You get off me and begin to finish me off with your mouth. Soon I cum hard all over your lips. You lick it off and swallow it.

As I get up, I put my clothes back on and ask if you're going to brush your teeth before seeing him. You just laugh at me and kick me out of your house. As I walk bakc to my car, I put my hands in my pocket and notice there's a piece of paper in it. It's your number... Well I guess you're gonna want more
>>
>>22871265
Ahh yes, you're one of the little tiny girls that's just completely and totally helpless compared to even the weakest man. It makes it easier for you to just accept helplessness and let you relax and enjoy yourself.

Literally all it takes would be for me to grab you around the neck, pick you up and toss you onto the bed and casually pin you down with one hand while I lift up that skirt and you'd realize that your only option was to let me have you and use you any way I wanted.

I like girls like you.
>>
>>22871401
Timestamp
>>
>>22871401
Time stamp and I can guarantee you'll have at least 5 pairs of hands in your panties in no time...
>>
>>22871360
Ass guy here. Btw..english is not my first language.

Alright so heres the drill. Im strolling around in fuckin walmart brah when i see you casually walking around looking for cardboard boxes. I see your innocent face and instantly can feel the tip of my dick tingling. I walk over to you, you can see me coming 20m away, you look at me rather shy and you then look back to the ground. When im finally right in front of you, i take my hand, put it over your mouth and push you to the wall as hard as i can. My dick is hard at this point so i start undressing you. People are giving us weird looks but no one comes to help you. They let me do my thing. While horniness overwhelmes my body I almost choke you because you can barely breath because of my hand on your face. You are wearing a nice skirt with a pantyhose underneath. I pull up that skirt, rip your pantyhose and....
To be continued, need ass first.
>>
File: C360_2015-11-29-11-56-38-051.jpg (107 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
C360_2015-11-29-11-56-38-051.jpg
107 KB, 720x960
>>22871362
Ohhhh thanks
>>22871376
Yummy
>>22871385
That would be agonizingly slow. Ugh
>>22871387
Please keep going. This is so sexy
>>22871389
Mmm yes
>>22871401
Timestamp hun
>>22871402
Ooo I guess we're even now hehe
>>22871406
And I like sex like that haha. I'm just a little rag doll
>>22871415
I can't take pictures now. But I will soon. That's a good start
>>
>>22871436
We could be even... Or maybe you'd like me to keep being your little fuck toy. Care to take a new body pic for me?
>>
>>22871436
I want to watch your face while you feel my cock throbbing in your hands with my cum running down your fingers and all over the place. I want you to ride my tongue. Would also be fun to make you ride me on the bathtub while pinching your nipples. Just keep posting.
>>
>>22871436
How soon are you gonna start posting pics ?
I need to know.
>>
Lizzie makes me so fucking hard dammit
>>
>>22871265
I'd fuck you gently.
>>
>>22871387
>>22871436
You continue to suck until I tell you to take off your clothes. You notice I have a bag by your bed as you strip nervously, with the streetlight being the only illumination in the bedroom. I open the bag and light a couple of candles and set them on your nightstand. I catch a glimpse into your closet and notice you have a fairly large selection of high heels, including some very slutty pairs. I ask you about them and you tell me you occasionally wear them out, but mainly for your boyfriend. I command you to put on your sluttiest pair. You comply and slide on a slutty black pair of stilettos. I make you walk around the room for me. You try to run out but I catch you just as you open the back door to your place. You start to walk outside in the rain and I pull you back by your hair into the house. I force you on your knees and begin calling you dirty names and grab your throat. I slide my cock back into your mouth and begin throat fucking you. You gag and moan with each thrust, but you keep your calm. You know this night is just beginning.
>>
File: C360_2015-11-29-16-22-57-770.jpg (419 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
C360_2015-11-29-16-22-57-770.jpg
419 KB, 1536x2048
>>22871446
Sure
>>22871449
Mhmmm. Of course
>>22871451
Now haha
>>22871473
Oops hehe
>>22871480
<3
>>22871483
Mm I want to know what you're gonna do to me

I'm so fucking cold in this
>>
>>22871493
Paaaants down?

I'd fuck you gently...twice.
>>
>>22871493
You have perfect legs
Perfect face
Wears Glasses
What more could a guy ask for
>>
>>22871436
>And I like sex like that haha. I'm just a little rag doll

A rag doll without a gag reflex I hope. I love a girl who wants to please so badly that she'll let me use her throat like a fleshlight. I'd love to lay you back on the bed so your head was hanging off just a little and tilt your chin back a little and open that sweet little mouth of yours and put my cock right where that lollipop is.

I'd love to see my cock cut off your airway and hear you gasp for breath and see your eyes start to water. You'd probably start stuggling for breath and crying out with my cock lodged deep down your throat and that would feel fucking amazing. Every gasp and feeble shout you made would only make your throat feel better on my cock as I fucked it.
>>
>>22871493
Listen up sugartits,
Please be a good girl and post something nutworthy. I gotta get off soon because work is extra early tomorrow :|
>>
>>22871493
I want stuff your own wet underwear in your mouth after rubbing your clit through them, pushign you against a wall and giving a huge load inside. Take something off
>>
>>22871483
>>22871493
I pull your hair as you suck my cock deeply, then I pull you up and make you walk slowly in front of me in nothing but your heels. You whimper and moan a bit, not sure what is going to happen next as I walk you back into your bedroom. You feel now that your pussy is getting wet, but you try to ignore and fight the sexual excitement. We make it back into your bedroom. You can glimpse me in the candlelight more and you motion towards the bed. I open the bag I have with me and start taking out some items. I pull out a black leather collar with studs on it and put it around your neck. As I do, your submissive instincts begin to take over your body. You instinctively spread your legs, but I do nothing yet. I pull out a riding crop and command you to call me master and bend over your bed. You get on your knees and bend over and I begin smacking your ass with the riding crop. You whimper in sexual excitement as I continue to use the crop..only stopping to run the crop up and down your pussy occasionally. Your juices lubricate the long shaft of the riding crop.
>>
>>22871493
Fuck yes, you have the ideal body type. I wouldn't even need rope with you, I could restrain you with two fingers. I bet you'd fit nicely bent over my knee if you ever get disobedient and need to be reminded who has control. I bet after a good spanking you'd suck my cock anyway I asked, wouldn't you?
>>
File: C360_2015-11-29-16-24-35-282.jpg (104 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
C360_2015-11-29-16-24-35-282.jpg
104 KB, 720x960
>>22871502
>>22871515
>>22871520
B-but I'm so cold
>>22871509
I hope I'm good enough at that for you
>>22871503
<3
>>22871526
Ooh fuck. I love being punished
>>22871536
Yessir
>>
>>22871554
How would you feel looking at me like that while i fuck your ass and you rub your clit?
>>
>>22871554
>>22871526
Is it turning you on, Lizzy? Are your panties getting wet just like in the story?

More in a moment...
>>
>>22871554
Fucking please do a cum begging pose.
>>
>>22871554
>I hope I'm good enough at that for you
>Yessir

Perfect attitude. I like your willingness to please! I just hope it overpowers your fear of the cold because I want to see some erect nipples STAT
>>
>>22871436
We're working at the same, we're both cashier, but I just started. They put us both behind the same counter. We start talking about random stuff and then the manager comes and see you. I come closer to you because I want to ask him a question. Close enough that he doesn't see my hand slowly going down your back and grabbing your ass. you start panicking a little bit but I take control of the conversation and keep talking as i start putting my hand down your pants. You helplessly enjoy my finger thrusting your pussy while I talk to the manager. Then I finally put the conversation to an end and the manager walks always. In a fluid motion I take your head and put it under the counter. A client approaches, I handle the cash register as your unzip my pants. I'm done with the costumer, so I take out my long thick cock semi hard and put it directly in your mouth and make you gag on my dick. I take it out and slap you in the face with my dick. I see another costumer approaching and so I whisper your not to take it out until he's gone and put my dick deep down your throat. You can't breath, when you try to pull it back with one hand I force your head and go even deeper in your throat. Just when you're about to suffocate, the costumer goes away and I pull your head back. The manager comes back, and ask where you went. While you slowly suck my cock I tell him you went to the toilet and everything is going well. When he's gone I start thursting the fuck out of your mouth in finally cum. Forcing you to drink all of it to make no mess.
>>
>>22871526
>>22871554
I have you hold the crop in your teeth as I being to mount you doggy style. As I start to slide inside, I attach a leash to your collar. You moan and begin to struggle, and even turn around to hit me. I slap you and pull your hair as I then shove my cock deep in you. I force myself on you as you continue to struggle. I force you to tongue kiss me as I slide in deeper. You fight more, and I slap you again. This time you get the message and take me in…deep..moaning and begging me to fuck you. Your submissive side takes over, letting me take command, slightly, between struggles. I put my gloved hands on your throat. The smell of the leather on the gloves excites you…each thrust going deeper and harder. Then you feel your pussy begin to tingle all over and explode in orgasmic contraction, the first one you have felt in ages.
>>
>>22871554
I'd slowly slide those straps off your shoulders... admire your body... and feel bad because I know we could never have a real emotional connection. Then I'd start crying and talking about my mommy issues. And then leave in embarrassment.
>>
>>22871554
Meh. Alright, then leave em on.
>>
Welp im in love
>>
>>22871401
beat with stick lol
>>
>>22871493
>>22871446
>>22871554
Mmm yes. Sorry, I'm at work right now so my posts are a little drawn out in between...

So I get a phone call from you. Asking me if I wanna come have some fun. So I obviously agree... I head over, ready to give you something good.

When I get there, you're in a nice french maid outfit. Classic, cliche, I like it. You pull off that look real good.

So I take you, and lift you up onto the bed. I don't even waste time, I go right down and start to lick your pussy. It tastes a little funny though. What the hell? Oh fucking hell, this is cum I'm tasting... I look up and say what the fuck. You tell me your boyfriend nutted in like 4 seconds and you needed something to get you off... Well you could have told me that beforehand at least.

Oh well, it's done already. I go back to licking your pussy. Trying to ignore the cum. Eventually I just stop.caring and shove my whole face in there. I hear you moan and scream for more. I come up, my face covered in cum, and shove my dick inside you. You scream harder and harder as I fuck you more and more. You scream your boyfriend's name accidentally, but it turns me on even harder. I put my hands over your throat and tell you that you're my little slut now... Finally you let out another huge scream as I cum inside you again. I guess you were on the pill this time since you didn't seem to care...

I go to out my clothes back on and hear something from your closet. I open the door and some guy, who I'm assuming is your boyfriend, is tied up and just staring at me like he wants to kill me. He looms scrawny as fuck though. What the hell this guy's a pussy...

Mmm lift that shirt up a little for me. Tease me more you little slut.
>>
>>22871401
>duct tape over mouth
>rip clothes off with hands
>tie up hands with more duct tape
>have fun all night
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 1080x720
I'm a lesbian but I'm bored so why not
>>
I'll do and say anything to get those clothes of your amazing body
>>
>>22871265
Do you find it disgusting how men act when they see a female? Does it ever get old when all they want to do is use you for pleasure or is it built in the female mind to accept that?
>>
File: C360_2015-11-29-16-25-26-963.jpg (129 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
C360_2015-11-29-16-25-26-963.jpg
129 KB, 720x960
>>22871556
I'd love to
>>22871558
Very
>>22871560
Here's a video for ya a
>>22871566
I don't so nudes. I'm sorry
>>22871573
Fuck this would be so hot in such a frustrating way
>>22871574
Mmmm treat me like your pets
>>22871577
Aww bby. Sex isn't everything
>>22871578
<3
>>22871594
Awwww
>>22871621
Ooo fuck. I love your dominance heh
>>22871637
Maybe tomorrow
>>22871639
That's not what all men want. That's just the point of this thread

I have sooo much school work to do guys. I'll be back tomorrow maybe later tonight. Luv you all. Maybe have some stories for me to come back to

Also I'm working on converting a video to webm. I'll post that as soon as I figure it out haha
>>
>>22871669
>That's just the point of this thread
You make my dick hard in many ways.
>>
>>22871636
Tit fuck, doggy, then go down on you for days.
>>
>>22871669
>>22871574
I pull out the toys and mount you like a dog and begin to pound you, my hands gripping your hips and I fuck you deep and hard with a slow steady regimine. You moan and scream as you feel my head begin to swell. I start moaning loudly as I spray my lusty dirty load inside you. Your pussy quivers and lurches into a third orgasm, this time your pussy begins to squirt all over my cock. I pull out my shaft and have you clean both of our cum off my cock. I put things into my bag and tell you I might come see you again. I pull your hair and make you kiss me. I leave you….the power is still off. You are laying on your bed…your makeup running down your face, cum on your breath. You still have your heels on…you lay back, contemplating calling the police. Your pussy is sore, but very satisfied. You realize that you have never been fucked like that…you stop dialing the
police on your cellphone and let your fingers run all over your clit to see if you can cum a fourth time….after you orgasm, the power comes back on…you realize you have been fucked for almost 5 hours…you fall asleep with your heels on, wondering just how soon I will return to use your hot body again.
>>
Anyone wanna send me a link. So I can convert my video plss
>>
>>22871669
Wow, what a fucking tease.

I hate that women get way more out of just talking dirty while guys need pictures. They just take what they want and give the guys nothing in exchange and I keep falling for it over and over. Sometimes I think that maybe they don't understand that it's not an equitable trade, but most of the time, I know better.
>>
>>22871703
Not if you still got your pants on. Hahaaa.
>>
>>22871265
I would slap your pretty face so hard you would hit the floor.
You would feel my hand on your back, keeping you down as you heard the clink of ny belt being undone.
I would yank your jeans down over your slender hips, taking your panties with them. Holding you down by the neck, i would tie your hands behind your back, then bind your ankles.
You would whimper as i pressed my tip against your entrance. You'd be able to feel the precum starting to drip down between your lips as i forced your pussy open with my cock.
I would start pounding you, not caring if you were wet or not, shoving your tight little body forward acroos the floor with every vicious thrust. I would dig my fingers into your sides and ram you down on my cock.
Your screams would make me fuck you harder. You would drool and beg. You would scream how much it hurt, and i would ram my cock deeper. Your whole body would shake as you came. Your perky little tits would slide against the sweat soaked floor.
i would grab your sides and pick you up as you felt my cock grow bigger inside you. I would hold you against my chest as I pulled you down on me like a toy.
You would shake and spasm as you felt your pussy clench around me. You would scream as you felt your cum dripping down my shaft. Your pussy would feel hot and full as shot into you.
My cock would pulse inside the you, making you cum again as i poured more cum into you, covering your insides and making you overflow.
As my cum was pouring out of you, you would feel me connect the bindings behind your back, getting ready for round 2.
>>
>>22871669
Mmm yes... You make me so horny you slut...

So I see your boyfriend is pretty upset. Watching me fuck you like you've never been fucked before. You tell me to show him how to make you happy...

You lay down on the bed again as I show him exactly what to do. The motions, the control, everything. He sticks his cock into your cum-filled vagina and starts to do what I taught him. You can already feel a difference. It feels amazing. He fucks you real good while I watch. Soon I take to running my hands all over your body. Eventually I take my pants off again and put my dick right in your mouth. You've never felt so good before. You suck and fuck away as both of us fuck you hard and fast. You moan as you suck my cock. I can feel it touch the back of your throat, and you don't even flinch. You've obviously had a lot of practice with this... Finally you let out another huge orgasm as he pulls out and cums all over your body. I decide what the hell and cum all over your face. I look at your boyfriend and we both realize that you just can't be a one-cock girl. Both of you invite me to come over some other time...

Oh man you better have something nice for me next time. Or I just might not come over again...
>>
>>22871703
>>22871730
Okay im kinda curious for that vid.
Just Google Video to webm. The first sites are all Browser based converter. So you dont have to install shit. But have in mind there's a 5MB cap to uploads on /soc/
>>
>>22871730
It's of me sucking my lollipop. Pretty cure that's enough for your imagination
>>
>>22871776
I converted it. It just won't upload
>>
>>22871790
Maybe the filesize is too big. You cant upload anything bigger then 5MB to soc.
>>
>>22871779
No, you don't understand. Women get off from imagination, men don't. Men need pictures, videos, and things like clothes simply won't do.
>>
>>22871823
Then go watch some porn my friend
>>22871802
Hmmm. I'll figure it out eventually
>>
>>22871779
>>22871823
No way, just keep teasing us. You're easily the most fun in these threads.
>>
>>22871831
You are funnier than porn.
>>
>>22871831
Another Option would be to upload the whole Video to mediafire or mega and post the link here.
Alright, gotta check out. Hope to see that webm eventually. And get naked (just had to say it).
>>
>>22871837
What do you mean
>>22871839
Sorry. I dont get naked
>>
>>22871847
>>22871847
more fun.
>>
>>22871847
Seriously don't ever get naked. You'll ruin the magic.
>>
>>22871847
EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS
That was the joke about it.
>>
>>22871401
face fuck
>>
>>22871636
finger you then eat you out and rim
>>
File: C360_2015-11-29-11-57-29-248.jpg (98 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
C360_2015-11-29-11-57-29-248.jpg
98 KB, 720x960
Ok. I'll dump more lollipop pics. I can't figure out the webm
>>
File: C360_2015-11-29-16-25-05-062.jpg (107 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
C360_2015-11-29-16-25-05-062.jpg
107 KB, 720x960
>>
File: C360_2015-11-29-11-57-09-052.jpg (107 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
C360_2015-11-29-11-57-09-052.jpg
107 KB, 720x960
>>
>>22872002
>>22872006
>>22872013
Oh you dirty girl... I bet you think about cock when you suck on that...

Your boyfriend seems to enjoy that now. I think I made him Bi or something. He loves having me over and watching me fuck you. Just like last night... You called me over, drunk out of your mind. You were barely even coherent. I went over and saw you holding a pair of handcuffs while he was eating you out. I cuffed you, literally threw him out of the way, and fucked you wildly. Eventually he came to, and shoved his cock in your mouth. You were helplessly fucked through all hours of the night, orgasming over and over again... You woke up with your sheets and body fucking drenched in cum... Man, good times...
>>
>>22872013
this lollipop really needs to be replaced with something bigger and more fun! all down your little throat!
>>
>>22872013
Come on give me some more pics... I could do this all night
>>
File: hpt.jpg (85 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
hpt.jpg
85 KB, 960x960
>>
>>22872275
Not until you gove a Timestamp.
>>
>>22872006
So sultry.

I'd have you down to a strapless bra and panties. I admire your body, caressing it as I make out with you. Then, when I'm done with that, I take a roll of duct tape, wrapping your wrists together behind your back and placing a strip over each of your eyes (and, of course, the glasses have to go). I then command you to go down on me, and you do.

After that, I decide I'm not satisfied with that. I tape your mouth shut and remove the bra. I squeeze your breasts (trust me, you have just enough to do that) and pinch your nipples. Finally, I remove your panties, tape your ankles together, and fuck you until we come.
>>
>>22872013
>>22872006
>>22872002
You just can't get enough, can you? Forgive me if you've been asked already, but has anyone ever done any of this to you irl? It's clear you can suck cock like nobody's business...
>>
>>22872928
Nope. I'm a virgin. Never masturbate. No BJ no fingering. I haven't even kissed someone
>>
>>22872071
>>22873005
I'll fix that... Gonna show me more pics or what?
>>
>>22873005
Thats depressive. I'd date you as hard as i'd fuck you.
>>
>>22873005
So, if you never even masturbate, why do you like reading all this so much? Do you cum just from being that turned on?
>>
>>22871401
I'd start out by planting kisses along the inside of your thighs, rubbing them with light kisses just to tease you a bit.

I'd move my way up, licking up to the brunt of it. I'd go slowly, planting light kisses on your lips, just barely brushing your clit. Then I'd start licking slowly, lightly, with long strokes. I'd start from the bottom, all the way up to your clit. Maybe I'd get too low and brush against your asshole a few times, just to see how you like it.

Eventually, I go deeper, sticking my tongue further in, pulsing in and out, trying to lick as far in as I can, with my whole mouth over your pussy now.

You're squirming now, I've got my hands gently rubbing your inner thighs to keep them apart. Then I pull out, and lean forward. You're close so me stopping so suddenly has to be frustrating.

I start kissing my way up your abdomen, while my fingers take over. I slip one, then two in and you being moaning again.

I stop at your breasts, and begin sucking lightly on each of your perky nipples. That's when I use my thumb to start teasing your clit. You gasp, I can tell you're close now.

I move away from each of your sopping wet nipples now, towards your neck. I gently start biting it, nibbling on it, planting light kisses. I can hear the air escape you every time you moan. I move your adorably short hair out of the way and move my thumb just a bit faster.

You're close now, I can tell. I'm right in front of your face now, kissing you. You reciprocate sloppily, it's obvious you can barely contain yourself. I kiss your cheek, your head's now resting on my shoulder as you gasp for air.

I slow my thumb, I want the final stretch to be slow and intimate. I feel you squeeze around me. I'm nibbling your ear, I can feel you just about to cum. And just before you do, I place my lips against your lobe and whisper, "Where's your fucking timestamp?"
>>
>>22872275
(1/2)
I enter the metro. I see you giving me that glance as I enter and you quickly look away.
You're standing up near another entrance, I come close to you, maybe too close as I push my bulge against your ass.
You want to protest but I have a strong grip on your waist, and you can feel my bulge growing and becoming harder.
I push you against the window the metro is too crowd nobody notice as I lower your panties under your dress
you're all wet, you can't help yourself but unzipping my pants and rubbing your ass on my cock
I start rubbing my cock on your pussy without penetrating it and grab your breast while pushing you against the doors window
I rub your sweet spot with my right hand while having a strong grip on your right breast with my right hand. You can feel my huge cock making a thursting back and foward motion just between your legs almost lifting you off the floor
I flip you on the other side so everybody can see you but nobody notices that behind you I just penetrated your tight pussy
you're all red and try to keep yourself together so that nobody knows that I'm destroying your pussy at this very moment
then I flip you back and bend you over as I go deeper in to your vagina
I keep fucking your pussy, but with my hand I slowly start rubbing your asshole, you've never done anal but you don't really mind it as it feels good
There's alot of squirt all over the floor and you feel really ashamed, but you just want this to last longer
Suddenly, I come out and push my dick foward to your asshole, you only feel the tip of it but it hurts you so you try to tell me to stop
but it's too late I violently push all my dick into your tight asshole, you can't think of anything and you start to drool
I push all of your body against the wall and lift you up with my hand as my dick sink into your ass
>>
>>22872275
(2/2)
you are powerless as I see you squirt all over the door while you can feel my thick long dick inside of you
you can't remember the number of time you came so far, but your mind is not even there anymore. You can feel my dick growing inside of you because of the pressure all the cum is doing on it, and feel all the cum going inside of you filling you up. I let you down and see my cum dripping out of your asshole.
>>
Bump so it stays up
>>
>>22873034
LMFAO
>>
>>22872002
geeez, click the readme.md. that's WebM for bakas, you baka.
https://github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter
>>
>>22872013
Lizzy, oh god, you make me so hard, I would eat you, make you scream in pleasure. After that, you must kneel and suck my cock like the dirty girl you are.
I hope you can upload that video.
Sorry for my english, spanish is my main language.
>>
>>22871265
Anal
>>22871360
Anal
>>22871401
Get friends involved
>>22871436
Anal
>>22871493
Anal
>>22871554
Anal
>>22871636
Would steal identity and run up $10000s of dept
(that's how I'd fuck you)
>>22871669
Anal
>>22872002
Anal
>>22872006
Anal
>>22872013
Anal
>>22872275
I'd buy you a fucking car, if I could afford it, but I cant so id give you flowers
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>>22874870
FUCKING LOL

Ok guys tell me sex
>>
>>22872002
>>22872013
I want that in vid or webm form, please Liz.
>>22875466
I would eat leafes with you and have Sex right next to a tree.
>>
Why has no one made of these for guys yet?

It would either be awesome or fucking hilarious because it could end up being 300+ pics of dudes and like 20 responses from the opposite sex
>>
>>22875523
Been there done that.
In the ends it's faggots pretending to be girls writing gay ass stories.
>>
>>22875535
this
>>
File: IMG_4496.jpg (86 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4496.jpg
86 KB, 640x960
lelllll
>>
>>22875571
Are your tits fake?
>>
>>22875588
everyone says that! and no they are not
>>
>>22875607
Probably cause you're lying on your back, you got a pic standing up?
>>
File: CAM01641.jpg (163 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
CAM01641.jpg
163 KB, 480x640
Amusing
>>
File: IMG_7016.jpg (135 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7016.jpg
135 KB, 640x960
>>22875617
yussss :)
>>
>>22875663
Holy shit those are some nice tits
>>
>>22875663
cowgirl, so you can have me as deep as you want and i can manhandle your wonderful tits
>>
>>22875670
>>22875672
:D
>>
>>22875661
you look like a grade A cocksucker. i would pull your hair and fuck your mouth and spray all over. tour face and tits
>>
>>22875663
I would impregnate you without any hesitation. There's only been a few girls on /soc/ I would bareback but I'd do anything with you without any care of the consequences. You are literally the type of girl people would fall in love with at first sight. 10/10 would forcibly wife and then protect from other anons trying to breed
>>
>>22875663
It's been a looong time.
Would get lost in your boobies, sucking and nibbling and pinching and biting while I do my best to keep my thrusts rythmic to some arctic monkeys tune.
>>
>>22875714
this is the best fucking thing i have ever heard hahah :D
>>22875717
<3
>>
>>22875751
dude, everything about you triggers my kinks
I just want to cum deep inside your vagina and grope your perfect tits
>>
>>22875761
what are your kinks? :]
>>
>>22875769
huge tits and women in bathrobes/fresh out of the shower
you look so amazing in that picture I can fap to it for ages
>>
>>22875776
hahahah awww
>>
>>22875791
sure would love it if you had any other pictures ;) I'd cake you with my cum if I had the chance
>>
File: IMG_7022.jpg (98 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7022.jpg
98 KB, 640x960
>>22875824
dont take many photos haha
>>
>>22875663
From behind while grabbing your tits, then roll you over and blow a load on your face and tits. Then just lie there with you for a bit holding you and stroking your pussy and hair.
>>
>>22875834
On my lap, facing each other, wearing that robe
>>
>>22875834

--> >>22873229>>22873236
>>
>>22873005
>feel better about being a kissless virgin, hot lizzie from /soc/ is too
>realize i'm comparing myself to a /soc/ regular
>>
It's always the pretty ones that wanna do the kinkiest shit.. Too bad the cake is a lie.
>>
File: 1448887541667.png (391 KB, 557x720) Image search: [Google]
1448887541667.png
391 KB, 557x720
>>
File: 1448887563823.png (409 KB, 547x720) Image search: [Google]
1448887563823.png
409 KB, 547x720
>>
>>22876027
>>22876028
would like to massage, spank, tie up and make you cum over and over again with my hard dick and vibrators
>>
>>22872002
>>22872006
>>22872013

Seeing those eyes look up at me while you slowly bob up and down on my cock would be a beautiful sight.

I'd love to have you cling to me tightly, naked and cold under the sheets, as I enter you and warm you up with some exercise. ;)
>>
>>22871265
would fuck that ass nice & rough
>>22871401
forced missionary
>>22872275
facefuck with heavy slaps to the face, if real
>>22875661
Make you suck my cock before fucking you doggystyle
>>
What would you do to me?
>>
>>22876105
fuck your pretty face and see you smile with my cock down your throat. fucking you doggy and pulling your hair and spanking your ass
>>
File: IMG_20151130_151010.jpg (78 KB, 438x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151130_151010.jpg
78 KB, 438x720
Go wild ;)
>>
>>22876259
Let you lick my shaft, then plow you head on while choking you lightly.
>>
File: 1446264578122.jpg (11 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1446264578122.jpg
11 KB, 320x272
>>22871360
id be gentle at first , to catch un awares. then when you least expect it id pin you against the wall, youd attempt to struggle but id tear your panties off and tie u around the wrists. pulling your hair id then whisper into your ear..."your mine now you little slut, all your holes are now mine" forcing you to the ground (hands still tied) id force my cock into your pussy for a few minutes , slamming against your pale ass, slapping your ass leaving hand prints. then with out warning i pull out , i rub the head of my cock over your asshole. you protest , but i tell you to shut up you little whore ! your ass belongs to me! i force my cock into your ass hole without hesitation, feeling your tight hole squeeze around my girth. i lean forward and whisper " where is my cock "? "is it deep in your ass you lil slut?" i then begin pounding in and out of your ass , slapping your now red ass cheeks as i do. i can feel myself about to cum, i quickly pull out , turn you over and straddle your face. forcing my cock into your mouth i empty a thick hot load down your throat.
>>
>>22876259
sauce
>>
File: 1447938422249.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447938422249.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>22876105
id tie you up to the bed and blind fold you. at first id tease you. gently tickling your pussy with a feather and slapping your ass. after a while though things would go silent. youd hear the door open. before to long someone is entering your pussy fast and hard, grunting and moaning. before to long you feel cum spirting then dripping out your pussy as you feel a cock exiting your pussy......to be replaced with another cock. this one is much much bigger....you feel your pusy stretching around its girth. before you can protest you smell a faint odour befor a cock is sliding into your mouth. grabbing your hair from one end and your hips from the other. both men thrust in and out of your holes till they cum. after youve been used ...cum dripping from your mouth and your pussy , i take your blind fold off (still tied) ive been video taping you beinf fucked by multiple guys. as i force you to watch yourself being utterly used , i force my was deep into your ass. thrusting fast and hard i cum in a matter of 15 mins enough for you ti realize youve been utterly used in every hole, still dripping cum. i untie you and watch you contemplate that.
>>
Bump. Any girls here?
>>
Time stamps no longer required?
>>
>>22876259
I feel I know you but I don't remember where I've met you or your name...this is going to drive me nuts.
>>
>>22871265
i would fuck you
>>
>>22877145
Timestamps are required unless you can somehow else prove you're real.
>>
>>22877255
So aside from Liz, has anyone else proved they're real?
>>
>>22877589
There have been a few. But she's the only real regular around here. Most of them stay for like an hour and you never hear from them again
>>
>>22877936
If write up something good for someone who is real but I'm not interested in dedicating much time to get some guy off who is posting pics he found on /b/ a few weeks ago.

Where are the real girls?
>>
>>22878485
Obviously nobody's here right now. If someone posts, you ask for a timestamp. If they don't deliver, ignore it. That's all there is
>>
>>22878518
I think I hear crickets.
>>
>>22879003
Yeah it's dead tonight... Where the fuck did everyone go?
>>
Watch out for the tumbleweed!
>>
>>22879693
how would you fuck that tumbleweed?
>>
>>22879699
Like a fucking cowboy
>>
>>22871265
Missionary with the sole purpose of procreation
>>22871401
>>22871636
no
>>22872275
>>22875661
>>22875663
>>22876105
>>22876259
trap
>>
>>22880054
you're funny
>>
Bamp in the vain hope of Lizzy returning
>>
File: C360_2015-12-01-00-41-15-688.jpg (98 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
C360_2015-12-01-00-41-15-688.jpg
98 KB, 720x960
>>22880297
Sorry everyone. I've been swamped with school work. And I'm about to go to bed <3
>>
>>22880694
Every time I post anything for you you stop posting and the thread dies :(
>>
>>22880694
Noooo you gotta come back to us. I'm not done with you yet!
>>
>>22880694
Mkay, come back when you can...
>>
>>22880694
May I write you a story?

Okay. So I invite you as my date to one of the runway events during Fashion Week in NYC. I send my buyer to your house to come pick you up in one of our company's luxury SUV's. The buyer drives you to the airport where you board one of the company's Gulfstream private jets. They fly you to New York where they take you to several of the biggest designers' stores - Gucci, Prada, Armani, Versace (why are they all fucking Italian).

Upon your arrival at each store, they have a private fashion show for you, displaying all of their newest evening wear for the season. All of the models and designers compliment you on your slender figure and try to convince you that their dress is the one you should wear. They pour you champagne and give you the overall royal treatment. You remind them that you're only 18 and can't legally drink, to which they respond that they only feed the 16 year old models champagne, cocaine, and nicotine. After viewing all of the designers, you decide on a beautiful Gucci evening gown - one that Jennifer Lawrence was supposed to where at the next year's Oscars, but they said fuck that bitch, you're way hotter.

They take you into their fitting gallery where a team of the world's best seamstresses work in concert to make sure the alterations on the dress perfectly fit your petite frame and long limbs. You feel like a real life Cinderella as all the perfect matching accessories are chosen for you to coordinate with the dress you've chosen. Without looking at the price of anything, my buyer hands over the Black Amex to the store clerk and signs the receipt. Gucci indicates they will hold onto your dress and accessories until the day of the runway show, at which point you will come back to the store for one last fitting and have any minor changes that need to be made.

>cont...
>>
>>22882737
You fly home, spending the next two weeks in great anticipation for the evening of the fashion show. I have presents delivered to your home every day leading up to the show. A new handbag one day, a set of earrings the next, matching bra and panties from Agent Provocateur. The night before the fashion show, a limousine comes to pick you up and take you back to the airport. You board the Gulfstream private jet again to fly back to New York. You look out the window at the iconic New York skyline. A fleeting thought about jet fuel crosses your mind, but you quickly dismiss it as nonsense. Upon landing, you are taken to the presidential suite at the Waldorf Astoria hotel. You open the door and the floor is littered in red rose petals. A hand written note from me is on the night stand.

>My Dear Liz,

>I can't wait to see you tomorrow night. Though we are but spectators, you will be the start of the show.

The next morning arrives and the front desk calls your room to let you know your entourage is waiting for you. You sleepily make you way down stairs where you are met by my team of assistants. They load you into a limousine and take you a day spa. There you are attended to hand and foot - Manicure, pedicure, facial, massage, aromatherapy. You are then taken to see one of those faggy New York hair dressers. He takes your long blonde hair and creates the most exquisite up-do you have never experienced. An Oscar winning makeup artist puts your face on for you completing your visit to the salon.

Cont...
>>
>>22882842
Next you are whisked away back to the Gucci store for one last fitting. The dress still fits your immaculate figure perfectly. The seamstresses and designers fawn over you, heaping you with praise at your radiance. Last but not least, they put your Christian Louboutin heels on your feet. You stand in front of a three panel mirror. You realize that this is what Cinderella must have felt like when going to the ball.

An hour before the fashion show, another limousine arrives to pick you up for the event. The chauffeur opens the door and gently assists you into the limo. Finally, after two weeks, you see me sitting there dressed in a tuxedo, beard freshly trimmed, sporting a deep bronze tan from a month's vacation in the Caribbean. You smile your shy girlish smile. I ask you if you have been properly taken care of and that your every need has been met. You assure me that everyone has been wonderful and you have been swept off your feet the last two weeks. We quietly enjoy a glass of champagne on the way to the show. Upon arriving, the door to the limo is swung open. The chauffeur once again assists you out. A red carpet has been rolled out for VIP arrivals. Flash bulbs fire off all around you as the paparazzi feverishly capture your perfection. I step out of the limousine and you take my arm. You are not used to this attention and you shrink into my side. I assure you that you everyone is amazed at your beauty and to be confident in your presence and appearance.

Cont...
>>
>>22882855

Inside, we sit down on the front row. To our right are Jay Z and Beyonce. Beyonce tells you how amazing you look and gives you her number saying that you should call her sometime. To our left, Don Was, David Was, and Randy Jacobs of Was (Not Was) fame sit there in excited anticipation. The fashion designer has chosen their song, "Walk the Dinosaur" as the theme to the fashion show. As the show starts models sashay down the runway in dinosaur inspired outfits. Everyone seems in awe of the monstrosities the designer has created. We laugh to each other at how dumb and horrible high fashion is. Eventually (and not a moment too soon), the fashion show has ended. We head back stage to meet the models and the designers. Everyone is beside themselves at your beauty. You blush and graciously accept their praise giving me credit for your transformation.

After the after party, we head back to you your hotel room at the Waldorf Astoria. You're tired after a whirlwind day of events. You sit down on a plush oversized chair. I remove your Christian Louboutin heels, gently massaging your feet. I have you stand up and I unzip your dress and let it fall to the floor. I unpin your hair and let it fall down last your shoulders. You help me out of my tuxedo jacket, then my shirt, and then my pants. We crawl into the bed and cut the TV on. American Psycho is playing on HBO. You tell me it's one of your favorite movies and how one of your favorite websites has these things called "gets." I'm not sure what you're talking about and you tell me it's of no consequence. We stretch out on the bed as Patrick Bateman kills hookers and business associates. I pull your head onto my chest and put my arms around you as we lay there. Your breathing becomes soft and slow as you drifted off to sleep cuddling with me. I gently caress your hair as I reflect on the evening. I grab my phone and take a selfie and upload it to a rate thread before drifting off to sleep.
>>
>>22872013
I'll grab that fucking lollipop from you, tie your hands behind your head, and make you watch me eat it all.

Then I'll life your legs up and fuck you hard, while telling you how good it was.
>>
>>22882896
pls stop
>>
>>22883250
Possibly the best response in the whole thread.

Well done, sir. Well done indeed.
>>
File: 122.jpg (432 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
432 KB, 1080x810
>>
>>22883527
Timestamp
>>
Bumping one last time
>>
It's me I swear..
>>
>>22884173
And let me guess, you won't post a timestamp.
>>
File: h2.jpg (61 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
h2.jpg
61 KB, 960x640
>>
>>22880694
sup. u around now?
>>
>>22884173
post a body pic, i demand it
>>
>>22880694
Get back heeeeere
>>
>>22884901
I've been reading everything. And I would reply. But you guys would ask for pictures and I can't do those rn
>>
>>22884909
I mean that's kinda the point of the thread isn't it?
>>
>>22884930
Pictures??
>>
>>22884936
Girls post pics, guys make fantasies based on the pics.
>>
>>22884936
what about that lollipop webm
>>
>>22884945
That's why I left. I'm nit posting pics. But I appreciate all the stories
>>
>>22884953
Still too big of a file
>>
>>22884970
Well hey Liz. Any older pics you might want to post, clothed but in suggestive poses?
>>
>>22885360
I delete all my older sexy pics. I'm paranoid.
>>
>>22885530
Where from the midwest are you even from? You look like you are from Ohio. This is coming from an Indiana person
>>
>>22885530
That's ok. Live in a religious family do you?
>>
>>22885568
I'm actually in Indiana
>>22885631
Ooo yes
>>
>>22873005
Same.

>>22885723
>>22885568

Another Indiana anon here. This state make you guys want to kill yourselves too?
>>
>>22885723
Figured so. Me too, though not to the same extent as you...
>>
>>
>>22885900
Oh definitely. I'm excited for the possible snow tomorrow tho cuz childatheart
>>22885913
Wait. How could you tell
>>
>>22885900
SC here. Was in Indiana last August. Wasn't bad. It is certainly part of the South, culturally speaking.
>>
>>22885723
Well, no shit. Guess number two is that you are from the southern half of the state then.

>>22885900
As I have gotten a bit older, I have started to like it more. Just moved to the city, so that helps
>>
>>22885923
The fact that you're a virgin and won't undress were the real giveaways. Plus the nuances in your responses. The fact that you don't masturbate a lot tells me you still see this as sin, as do I.
>>
>>22885937
Dead center my friend. Bout an hour away from Indianapolis
>>22885940
Ahh. Makes sense. It is pretty obvious huh
>>
>>22885923
It's pretty obvious desu. Although you're pretty rough around the edges in /soc/, you can tell a lot about how you were raised just by the little things in your pictures, such as the clothing options you pick, the appearance of your room, and the conservative nature of your expressions (despite the facade of lust, you're seem to be a pretty reserved chick).

I don't know about the other posters, but that's the quality that makes me prefer you to others on this board, and probably the only reason I keep coming here.
>>
>>22885971
Aww that was actually really sweet. Some girl was slamming on me for having no self respect or some shit. But irl I'm probably the most modest it gets haha. But I appreciate you sticking around for me <3
>>
>>22885923

I've literally seen one day of snow so far and it was all gone by the next morning. lmao I hope it doesn't snow. I can't drive because I can't pass a driving exam and I'm not trying to walk through snow to get to and from the gym every day.

>>22885937

oh so you're from rural indiana? I grew in Indianapolis and Brownsburg and Fishers. It's a pain in the ass to get around here for me. I'd rather just go back to Chicago.

>>22885926
It's actually literally nothing like the south desu(as someone who has also lived in Texas and Florida and has friends in Georgia)
>>
>>22885989
We <3 you Liz. Both platonically and carnally.
>>
>>22885940
>>22885963
Are you both kidding me here? I admit I don't really know many people around here anymore since I just moved back but having grown up here most of the people I know here are not like that at all.
>>
>>22885963
Yep. But I can't judge you, especially by the fact that I'm here too.

>>22885971
This, too. Yeah, I find I kinda prefer her type more as well. They're responsive...
>>
>>22885990
Ohhh. That kinda stinks. Better practice your driving cuz they're predicting a record amount of snow yaaa
>>22886005
Awww thanks even though I don't know what those big words mean :))))
>>22886014
I appreciate the no judging
>>22886010
Aww make friends
>>
>>22886014

Yeah it is nice and different to have someone post wanting comments, getting them, then sticking around to talk and not being uptight about it.

I honestly get the impression a lot of the other girls who post here on /soc/(especially in threads like this) do so because they aren't very pleasant irl.
>>
>>22886041

Would you be my friend? :3
>>
Well I'm off to bed. I appreciate all the niceness <333
>>
>>22886046
Yup. By and large, most people who come here just suck. But every once in a blur moon, you'll find someone worthwhile.
>>22886041
Same. Carnal desires take so much work to overcome.
>>
>>22886058
Goodnight you...
>>
>>22886058
Good night
>>
>>22885990
I grew up in a small suburb up north. I am right next to Fishers right now actually

>>22885963
0/2 for me then. Northern Indy here. Didn't expect the religious crazies to be anywhere but the south.
>>
>>22886111
Yeah idk wtf they were talking about. Most of the religious people I knew around here grew out of it by the end of High School.
>>
>>22871265
I love this girl..she's always amazing
>>
>>22884263
Bent over one knee and spanked like a child
>>
>>22885530
geeeeez, just enjoy yourself on here. get over your scaredy cat attire and enjoy your life.
>>
File: picture308.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
picture308.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
So my picture sucks. My webcam is shit, my hair is a mess because I slept in it when it was damp and no makeup. I'm going to post another picture of myself without a timestamp because the quality is a little better and I think I look prettier in it.
>>
File: me2.jpg (49 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
me2.jpg
49 KB, 539x960
>>22886160
The wonders of makeup yall.
Don't be shy ;)
>>
>>22886365
>>22886343
Facefuck, doggy and cumshot on the face.
>>
>>22886343
I want to see your tits
>>
>>22886343
>>22886365
Contact info?
>>
>>22886434
thats quite a way to fuck with someone i agree.
>>
File: 1449031103707.jpg (120 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449031103707.jpg
120 KB, 1080x1080
>>
File: picture304.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
picture304.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
>>22886390
I'm a little dissappointed in the lack of creativity here desu. Gimme something to imagine in my head when I finger my clit later!
>>22886434
Drop your kik I'll add you
>>22886400
I took this yesterday for the boob thread
>>
>>22886058
don't let other people dictate who you are or who you want to be. just remember to stay true to yourself and never do anything you aren't comfortable with. i'm proud of you for putting your foot down when it comes to people asking for nudes. i come from a religious family as well and just because you talk about sex online and post pictures with a lollipop in your mouth doesn't make you a slut or a whore or any of that stuff. don't let their words affect you or bring you down. at the end of the day, the judgement they pass on you will cost them dearly. some people need to take a look at the wooden beam in their own eyes before pointing out the splinter in someone else's because a lot of times the people who are the quickest to pass judgement on others have the biggest problems of their own that need solving. at the end of the day it is easier to point out someone else's problems than to fix their own, but i've always lived by the part of the Bible that says, "let him without sin cast the first stone." if everyone lived that way, no one would be spewing shit about anyone else or judging anyone's actions.
>>
>>22886770
gamblogreen
>>
>>22886770
Would love to contact, kik's: DanIsHer3
>>
>>22886770
I want to suck your tits hard while I play with your pussy with my fingers. Kiss your belly and go down between your legs, licking and sucking you slowly. I want you on knees to suck me all, and lick my hard dick. After I'll put you in doggystyle, grab your hair and begin fuck you very hard, spiting in your ass and fingering it
>>
>>22886343
>>22886365
>>22886770

I would nibble and suckle on those tits for ages before lowering you down onto me. My cock parting your lips and snugly filling your soaking wet hole. You'd gently rock your hips to help hit all your pleasurable spots inside, while my shallow thrusts would tickle them just right.

As your rocking becomes more desperate I thrust harder and deeper, and things get sloppy as your juice splashes everywhere. I suckle your tits again as you shake with an orgasm, clamping down on my cock inside you and driving me to explode hot cum deep inside you.

more of that on kik if you liked it
>>
>>22886851
>>22886857
Added
>>22886884
Getting my ass lightly fingered when I'm gettting railed from behind is the best. So few men do it well though.
>>
>>22876105
put you on a diet you fat skank
>>
>>22875663
Fucking Christ you look like the definition of fuckmeat. What other anon said about forcibly impregnating but I'd get your tubes tied so I could leave a hot load in that cunt every time. That hair would look so beautiful wrapped around my fist.
>>
>>22886770
davidblack007
>>
>>22886770
Oceanblew1212 Kik me?
>>
File: image.jpg (332 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332 KB, 2048x1366
Would anyone do me?
>>
>>22887670
Yeah definitely. First I'd slowly go down your body from your neck and down your belly to your thighs. I would wear your thighs as earmuffs while I eat you out until I deem fit. I just hope you're into being blindfolded and tied up. Also some light choking never hurt anyone. I would hold you down with your legs wrapped around my waist and pull out a millisecond before I cum on your tummy. Pullout game isn't 100 but I try.
>>22886456
Ayyy mami I would have you on your knees and have you massage my cock with your tits while I grip your hair. I love sloppy jobs so I would love it if you left as much of your make up on my cock as possible.
>>
>>22887670
would love to kiss those cute lips
>>
>>22886343
I will lay you on the bed and then gi down on you kissing you from lips to your boobs sucking your nipples and buying them softly then i will go further down kissing your navel and then i will eat you out as my hands go up on your boobs squeezing them and pinching your nipples flicking them in between as my tongue goes deeper in your pussy i will play with your boobs more intensely the. I will start fingering your pussy and put my thumb in your ass and tease your clit while my other hand is playing with yiur boobs then i will rim yiu for a while and then i will come on top and suck your boobs while rubbing my cock over your pussy and clit teasing you and then fuck you hard and will finish it with a titty fuck and a huge load on your face
>>
>>22888119
Ooh! I love it when a guy softy and tenderly buys my nipples!

You can buy 'em for 50 buck each.
>>
>>22885963
I have some family in Jeff so maybe when I go visit I can make a trip up to meet you and hang out.
>>
>>22886343
>>22871265
Much thanks to the 2 real females that posted timestamps. 10/10 would fuck both...Preferably at the same time!
>>
>>22886343
>>22886365
Come back tonight and I'll write you a story... Can't atm. Thanks much for the time stamp. You will be rewarded. Something you can think about when you're running your clit.
>>
>>22885723
Indiana, huh? Me too.

Also, for the record, I wrote >>22872872
>>
>>22885723
Too bad I'm not in Indiana anymore. I'd fuck you in every way possible. Sexually, that is.
>>
Any new women tonight? With time stamps?
>>
File: IMG_1708 (1).png (559 KB, 640x499) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1708 (1).png
559 KB, 640x499
i wanna know
>>
>>22871265
I would put you across my lap, stuff your panties into your mouth, fit a dog collar round your neck, then finger-fuck you and spank you till your ass is red and your cunt is dripping wet.
Then I'd stuff you with a dildo and butt-plug,then have you kneel and suck my cock. If you're good, I might let you cum, if not...you get no cums and will be caned.
>>
>>22892064
kek
is that your mom lmao
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 68

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.