[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dd/LG thread. Let's see if we can make some lonely souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: B4T3VBpCMAEXVff.png (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
B4T3VBpCMAEXVff.png
100 KB, 500x500
Dd/LG thread. Let's see if we can make some lonely souls find each other.

>asl
>what you're looking for
>what you're bringing to the table
>other interesting things about you
>some contact

I will start:

22/m/germany
Im looking for a cute little who needs attention all the time. I like it to feel needed, with all the little things too. I want my little girl to seek for my attention all the time, even when daddy is busy with work or other important things. I just want someone cute I can care for again. Make her feel awesome and loved and I just want to be there for her :) local would of course be always better, but right now I'm ok with online too

A kinda experienced, kinda attractive daddy who knows how to handle little girls, especially when they start showing how much of a brat they can be. I'm not willing to pay for anything, at least not online. But I'm willing to spend a lot of time with you and just make you feel special in every way :)

My kik is: qrcoder
If you would prefer something else like Skype just tell me :)
>>
>>22864191
I forgot to say that I'm ok with both cute females and cute tgirls/traps :)
>>
>>22864191
>hasn't talked to Dada in a week
lonely lonely lonely
>>
>>22864331
You poor thing. How do you cope?
Do you need a therepy spanking?
>>
>>22864191
gay
>>
File: 1436646511022.png (153 KB, 449x450) Image search: [Google]
1436646511022.png
153 KB, 449x450
>>22864362
>therepy spanking
ew
>>
>>22864493
>ew
Sounds like you do.
>>
>>22864499
ugh
>>
>>22864556
No?
You seem kind of bratty. I only have a few posts to go on, though.
If you don't like therepy spanking, do you not like getting spanked at all?
>>
>>22864577
That wasn't me. Kek

And I'm sorry that I'm in a relationship and don't want a rando near my ass.
>>
>>22864813
I wasn't actually offering. I was teasing you. I'm sorry if I put you off.
>>
LA-based Daddy here. Into hard bdsm, etc. Contact if you want, or see you on sa.

Does anyone love how this thread has the female brattiness of /cgl/ and the general aspie vibe of /r9k/?
>>
File: 11-27-04.37.40.jpg (378 KB, 1613x1613) Image search: [Google]
11-27-04.37.40.jpg
378 KB, 1613x1613
I'll post, I guess. I posted a few threads ago, I think.

I'm 24, soon to be 25 in December. Male, obviously, and located in Illinois in the United States.

I'm looking for interesting people to talk to. I love the attention that comes from a DD/lg type of relationship, it's nice to have someone to be interested in the minute details of your life and to have someone to repay that attention to.

I'm genuinely a caring person and I'd want my little to know that they can come to me with any problem they have and talk to me. If I can't offer advice I can offer an understanding ear.

I'm not only intrigued by the non sexual side of the DD /lg thing. I'm very turned on by the sexual aspect of things, and that arousal is heightened by the nonsexual side. To have a sweet innocent little to talk to daily who at night (or whenever) turns into a voracious sexual being is my ideal. My kinks include punishments such as spanking, orgasm denial, continued edging, public "humiliation" that involves teasing her sexually in public places, etc... I'm also into rape role-play, bandage, water sports even. Really, there's no kink I wouldn't try, and the ones I have are easily adaptable to the limitations of m Lyn little. So, if you talk to me, feel free to just ask and tell me what'd you'd like to do.

Other than that I guess I'll have you know I graduated college with a degree in history and a minor in anthropology . I'm a huge fan of coffee and tea. I spend a lot of free time at coffee shops. I listen to music voraciously and collect vinyl records. I'm a writer as well as an extensive reader. I write poetry and prose. I love to work with my hands, and grew up on a farm. If there's anything else, feel free to ask me here or in kik/skype.

My ID for kik and Skype are both TheTeaHermit

This is the most recent picture of me. Pardon it; I was rather drunk in it.
>>
>PLS RESPOND

That's the entirety of this thread.
>>
bump for more daddies to post, pls
>>
worst fetish ever.
>>
33/m/USA
Chat w/ good little girls
Years of experience as a Dom
Talk here we can contact later.
>>
If there are any little's in Sydney who would like to chat to a daddy then let me know.
42/m
[email protected]
>>
24 M USA

Sylver.dawn is my Kik,
Tell me a little about yourself, and I'll tell you the same things.
>>
Bump. These threads used to have activity.
>>
The entire aspect of this fetish is a turn-on except for the main thing: the word daddy.

I love the gentle, loving, caring aspect of the "dominant" male, as well as being taken care of and treated with a fragile, tender touch. Along with the mild kinkiness where nothing really hurts but is only promoting pleasure for both parties. I also enjoy the age-play aspect, as I'm 18 and predominantly attracted to older men.

I just can't get over having to call someone "daddy". I mean for example you >>22864857 honestly sound like you'd be an 11/10 perfect match and someone extremely intriguing, however the thought of calling you daddy makes me genuinely nauseated.

This fetish is plain cruelty because it dangles all of the things I'm interested in and then adds the one dealbreaker (the word daddy). I have a great relationship with my father and the idea of calling someone "dad" sexually is just..really gross. I mean he's a balding, wrinkly old man and every time the word "dad" comes out of my mouth, I think of him. Saying "dad" is probably one of the quickest ways to become as dry as the sahara desert and 100% turned off.

It's so unfortunate. Sorry if this seemed insulting to those who enjoy this aspect of the fetish, I'm not trying to seem judgmental at all. It's just so unfair that this fetish is a milkshake culmination of practically everything I'm sexually interested in and then adds that one rotten, dirty cherry turnoff, "daddy" that ruins the whole thing for me.
>>
>>22866946
This
Hate being called Daddy, hate the overall feeling of associated with it.
>Call my lover a nickname
>She calls me a nickname
>more personal
>>
>>22866946
The DD/lg world, especially here on soc where the practitioners are varied and many (or used to be) but limited by the medium of communication doesn't necessitate a fixation on the word "daddy". Whereas someone who was a DD purist would say that there can only be Daddies and Littles and everything else was part of some other fetish. In my mind there is a lot of wiggle room to be had. Being a caregiver and having someone to care for excites me just as much as being a daddy and having a little. To me, those are interchangeable. The world daddy never has to be a part of the lexicon, and it's completely understandable why the word would turn you off so much. It turns other people on for exactly that reason, because it's so taboo.

I'm >>22864857 by the way. Thanks for the compliment (sort of) :)
>>
>>22866946
I know how you feel. I like all the physical aspects that get wrapped up in this fetish, but have issue with the implied incest aspects.

I could post my kinksheet (and might when I get around making a post for myself later), but I like all the gross affectionate stuff that gets wrapped up as part of this fetish, which is a bit ironic considering I'm a long-haired angry metal nerd, but I really just want a cute girl to cuddle with and have sex with slight amounts of implied dom/sub mechanics - some BDSM's fine with me, but I can't into pain-based stuff, all has to come from a place of pleasure/affection for me.

It's one of my main hangups about trying to get into a relationship involving this fetish/dynamic. Some of the ageplay stuff is compatible with other fetishes of mine, but the "innocence" thing can only be pushed so far with me before I start to feel guilty or disgusted.. don't.. like.. actually act like a little girl if you want me to keep wood.
>>
go with caregiver, big, sir.... whatever instead of daddy.
>>
>>22866946
No offense taken, this is an issue brought up in nearly every thread.

You could go without an honorific or use one of these:

>sir
>mister
>master
>my lord
>professor
>senpai

Or anything else that strikes your fancy. This kink is a lot more about the dynamic than the terminology. You can be into DDlg and hate "Daddy". You'd probably prefer " Caregiver/little" though.
>>
I'm looking for someone I can actually care for in person. All the littles and pets I talk to live so far away its not fair.
I live near seattle and I dont want an online relationship
>>
>>22867137
Big/little is not an easy BDSM relationship to do online. It really needs that physical closeness
>>
>>22867133
All of those titles just sound laughably ridiculous to me and I couldn't imagine engaging in a serious relationship with someone who I introduced to my family, planned on having children with/a life with that expected me to call them things like "Daddy", "Sir", "Master", or "My lord" on the regular, lmao.

>>22867045
Yeah I'm exactly on the same page with you. I can't do the pain-stuff and the feigned innocence seems really try-hardy and comical to me. It doesn't seem sexy when I feel like I am having to act like a child, but rather the feeling of emotionally depending on someone and being somewhat inexperienced with exploring my fetishes is how I'd probably express being a "little". All of the stuff in this thread seems to be "teehee daddy daddy i wuv u gimmeh chocolate omg omg omg daddy a squirrel so cute~~~~ i'm 5 and what is this" type roleplay and it's just..cringey. I'm an adult who enjoys being taken care of and depending on others, not a 5 year old girl who is being introduced to dick for the first time by "daddy" (vomit.) But to each their own, I suppose.

>>22867005
It was meant to be a compliment! I respect and appreciate the perspective that you're assuming and definitely could work with that. It just seems like a shame that in order to accurately search for a dynamic that suits my fetishes, I'd have to probably say something along the lines of a "DD/lg relationship without saying daddy" and that just seems contradictory.
>>
>>22867279
Yeah it's a bit contradictory but that's the nature or the beast. You're attracted to pretty much all but one aspect of a rather specific fetish, so the easiest way to quantify that is in reference to the aforementioned fetish. It's just semantics.
>>
>>22867279
You can have the same relationship but with a different pet name.

Baby, bae, or anything could work.
>>
>>22867279
>All of those titles just sound laughably ridiculous to me
>"DD/lg relationship without saying daddy" and that just seems contradictory.

No one's saying you should use a title at all. The point is that 'Daddy' isn't the end-all of DDlg and you can do your kink relationships however you'd want. Being uncomfortable with ageplay and incest play is super duper crazy common. You don't have to feel weird for being more vanilla than other littles.

Some people use the titles all the time. Some people only use them teasingly. Some people don't use any at all. You don't need to cut yourself off from something you like over such a minute detail.
>>
>>22867731
if you don't like DD/lg why are you in this thread
>>
>>22867835
Oops. Didn't mean to reference >>22867731.
I meant to reference >>22867279.
My bad.
>>
>>22867835
>>22867844
She's into a type of DDlg, but yeah. I kinda agree that it's not super cool to come in here to call all the littles in the thread cringey, vomit-inducing try hards.
Like, I understand that it's how you feel, >>22867279, but you keep some things to yourself. It's rude. You could have phrased your dislike for ageplay a little better.

And before anyone says anything, yeah, it's 4chan, I'm mad, etc. Yeah. But it really sucks to constantly be hearing about how disgusting I am for liking to relax with a story book. It's so cathartic. I spend all day taking care of so much work in my day to day, it's so nice to have a time where I'm not responsible for anything. All the fun things from when I was a kid are still fun and I don't know why people are so wigged out by me enjoying them.

There are people out there who do intense consensual rape play. Blood play. Humiliation. Emotional sadism. But DDlg is "worst fetish"?

Why can't I have one thread of a safe place where we can have like minded people? It's so nice to not be called a cringey freak of nature. To be able to actually talk about this stuff that I like. I don't have anyone else who thinks it's okay. It's nice to chat in these threads.
>>
I'm with anon >>22867959 here.
One of the main tenents of the lifestyle, after consent, is accepting others kink.
I try to explore new kinks when I can, but I know there are things out there that are not for me but others dig them.
>>
>>22867959
We should have a safe place to discuss these things.
But also someone coming in here with misguided beliefs is an opportunity to educate one more person
>>
I'm a post op trap and I'm a little.
I'm 26.
I like guys that are in shape, feminine, or both.
I live in Ottawa, Canada.

I'm basically the best little ever but being trans is a problem for some reason. I don't play with toys and stuff but it's not hard to see that I'm a little.

I don't expect anyone else to be in my city but if you are, message me
My kik is PrincessxoKiwi
I only want to talk to people who I can meet in person.
No hook ups
>>
>>22864191
bump
>>
>>22868027
>>22868047
You're true on both sides of things, yeah. I just wish there was something between being unbearably rude and a repetitive uninspired, "Why would anyone like this kink?"

I feel like we should have a disclaimer in the OP that says "No it's not required to say Daddy" and "The appeal is XYZ for some or ABC for others"
>>
>>22870383
There should be a 4chan/BDSM/

Let's try just that, instead of treating this thread like a meet up let's post a bit about ourselves our experience and why this particular kink works for or appeals to us

>Who are you? A/S, Role, How long have you been in the lifestyle?

>What do you like about DD/lg? How does it work for you?

>Anything else you want to share? Stories or advice.
>>
>>22870416
>>Who are you? A/S, Role, How long have you been in the lifestyle?
33/M, Dom, I have always been turned on by BDSM, played around when I was younger but started having D/s relationships when I was 26
>>What do you like about DD/lg? How does it work for you?
I like taking care of my sub, knowing some DD/lg's I am interested in playing with a lg. Personally I'm not into infantilism. But I like the idea of having a brat. (For a quick summary/start)
>>Anything else you want to share? Stories or advice.
I have found that people in the lifestyle have better communication in their relationships in general. I guess when you have to discuss your individual kinks and limits with your partner it opens other lines of communication in tge rest of the relationship.
I hate Fifty Shades...
>>
>>22864577
>therepy
therapy, du perversling. außerdem steht die ID immer drüber, zumindest bei /soc/.
>>
>asl
22/m/usa/little sissy
>what you're looking for
A daddy who love to cuddle, comfort, smile, tease, reprimand, diaper, hug, and give gentle order to my life. Either irl, or, more likely, online.
A smart, playful, agreeable, and obedient partner, willing to talk, able to understand, and wanting to be a daddy's cuddling outlet as much as they would be mine.
uhhh idk >.< I always have a hard time figuring out what people thing are interesting.
>some contact
maybe leave yours? Sorry >.<
>>
>asl
19/f
>what you're looking for
a daddy to take care of me because i need him with me all the time. I want a daddy to cuddle me and my stuffie and be my caregiver.
im a fun little, if you're good to me and don't rush things i won't get upset if you want touchy time.
i play a lot of videogames and sometimes I wear wigs because i don't wanna dye my hair certain colors.
>some contact
Kik: Kanataboo
>>
>>22871714

Hm, where are you from anon? It might help since you want a daddy to cuddle IRL. Otherwise you might get super unlucky via kik, meeting a perfect person and then it turns out they're nowhere close.
>>
>>22864191
I never really got this kink until somehow a string of younger girls that I met online were all into it and I really enjoyed it.

I like the obvious power dynamic where I'm in charge and looked up to and adored by my daughter, but it doesn't feel as cold as normal BDSM relationships, it's more loving and nurturing. I also kind of like that I'm more mature than her and that she can be somewhat more whimsical while I'm stuck in the harsh reality of life. I just find myself very suited to the role.

However, I'm only 22, so I was wondering if any little's would mind having a Daddy closer to their age as long as his personality fit the role?
>>
>>22871714
Queen ?
>>
>asl
18 Sissy from Brazil

>what you're looking for
a daddy that likes me in all ways

i am very submissive , very smart and i love do things with daddy

i love anime, series of all types, video games and other things

>some contact
kik:secretb0xxx
>>
>>22871777
Where are you from?
>>
>>22864191
19/M/Kentucky
Fun casual DD/lg play, a fun kinky little or controlling older lady to dominate me, though in that situation I prefer to say Ma'am or Mistress, since I have a fairly healthy relationship with my Mom.
Slight chubbs, Awesome hair, dank memes and a squeezable booty you can dominate.
I usually delete kik when I don't use it, so keep that in mind. Also booty is life.
Kik skippy138.
>>
>>22867959
>Why can't I have one thread of a safe place where we can have like minded people?
Because it's 4chan

Which means you get what you want, mixed with ants invading your picnic.

As the older male in my relationship with my ridiculously young and beautiful wife, I have just started brushing her teeth before bedtime. It's so damn sweet. I ache for her when she's away in the real world.
>>
File: SweetPeas.jpg (73 KB, 1240x775) Image search: [Google]
SweetPeas.jpg
73 KB, 1240x775
>>22864331
Lonely too, I dream of my future little always
>>
File: chart.png (189 KB, 1900x1200) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
189 KB, 1900x1200
>>22867045
here, finally making a post for myself:

22/male/Southwest VA
Have Skype, Kik, and Snapchat, just ask here for contact info and I'll reply to you with it.

Extremely new to this sort of thing, obviously, but it definitely interests me. Posting the kinksheet to maybe get a bit of the "sexual" discussion out of the way - there's clearly a wide range of stuff I'm into or at least willing to try, and it's maybe useful to note that I'm not entirely dominant all the time, I'd say there's probably more like a 70/30 split. Obviously there's stuff on that list that's not for everyone, I won't force you into anything but may try to convince you, or at least explain why I like the things I do if that's at all possible without going full-Freud mode.

Recently graduated from college with a double-major in Poli Sci and Russian language. politically I'm fairly leftist, so there's a lot I'm willing to tolerate, and I'm a sperg for the Constitution so naturally I'm bound to at least hear everyone out, but otherwise I don't care too much about American politics, my interests are really more in international relations, which I'm applying to grad programs for currently.

Otherwise, I'm a fucking dweeb of the ilk you probably expect to find on this site. I've recently been finally getting around to watching the different Star Trek series on Netflix, had only ever seen bits and pieces of them growing up. AMC dramas are usually pretty decent for managing to be somewhat "heady" while still tackling their explosive subject matter, and I watch a lot of comedies. Watching reruns of Mr. Show probably contributed more to the development of my sense of humor than anything, really. I like all sorts of video games, but mostly enjoy military strategy and simulations (I'm a peacenik, I don't know why I like them). We'll find something to play together, though

Looking for someone to share my affection with, because my cat is too small to really cuddle with when I go to bed.
>>
do any daddys exist that don't have 45 different littles they talk to? or are they all just looking for girls to manipulate? I imagine it's a stretch to ask for a faithful daddy from 4chan but ugh.
>>
>>22875735
I talk to two or three different littles but because of distance or other factors I dont have a dd/lg relationship with them.
I'm just a nice friend they can confide in till they get a daddy close to them. One of them doesnt want a sexual or romantic relationship with anyone at all, just close friends.
I try to listen to them and give them advice and confidence
Is that ok? I still want a pet/little of my own
Think of it as practice for when I get an in person little I guess
>>
>>22875762
yes that's fine but I mean the daddies that have several or more girls they talk to sexually and "play" them, essentially. building then up making them think they're special then come to find out they're doing the same thing with other girls. I've added so many daddies and it turned out this way every time.
>>
>>22875777
Oh ok
I think if a little wants to be monogamous that means online stuff too
I'm more of an owner of pets than a daddy but as a caretaker I cant see why a good daddy would want to manipulate any littles
>>
>>22875790
idk either but its really disheartening.
>>
>>22875802

Don't lose heart anon. I've met some Daddies in the past that were monogamous. Just gotta keep looking!
>>
>19/M/US
>I'm looking for a kawaii little. Chubby Littles are adorable. I want a little that is sweet but is also a brat when they don't get their way.
>I'm broke but I love making things for my little and doing things for my little.
>I love reading, grilling, home improvement projects so if you want a typical 80s/90s sitcom dad then I'm yours.
>my tumblr is cigarettes-and-adderall.tumblr.com
>>
>>22864854
Can I ask your age? Might be interested if you're looking for couples.
>>
>>22875802
I'm one of those daddies. I'm a caretaker and I value loyalty. I am monogamous and I take that seriously. You just need to go slow and be clear about what you want.
>>
I have a daddy kink, I sell my underwear online and id love to talk to a new daddy <3 add my snapchat young.panties
>>
Looking for a little again i guess. Mine keeps disappearing.

29/M here.
Kik jcriss37
>>
>>22876303
you sound so cute but so young man
>>
>>>22876548

Lg's dont seem to be looking often
>>
>>22876690
Is it in their nature?
>>
>>22876226
It's very very rare for a daddy to be monogamous, I guess. It's exhausting to get somewhat invested in a daddy thinking they're okay and then it falls apart.

>>22876392
If only there were more like you, honestly.
>>
>>22876923
There are good daddies out there, just not enough littles that don't end up looking for a sugar daddy instead.
>>
>>22875735
I'm actually all for that, if you'd be interested. Chatting with a bunch of girls to try and get into their panties never really flew for me.
>>
I'm a little, F22, looking for an online daddy. Because of distance etc it's just no use looking for an irl one on here honestly, but online is a nice way to get to experience some of it, you know?

I'd like a monogamous thing that isn't strictly sending pussy pics every other minute. I've got pretty much no limits when it comes to the sexual bit and can be really kinky but yeah, I just want the other parts as well. The connection needs to be there first too so it's just not another dick pic sending dude, I want you to be my daddy that I can look up to and confide in and belong to.

If anyone's interested, let me know :3 Im a very loving little.
>>
>>22876923

Well, it does also depend on what you want i suppose. I'm interested in the scene, but i'm by no means an experienced Daddy. Nor am i that old really. I had a brief online relationship with a girl that would call me Daddy a lot, and we'd share a lot of stuff and get sexual sometimes. I would buy her things sometimes and she'd buy me things sometimes too.

>>22877220

What kind of interests do you have? c:
>>
>>22877220
Mid 40's male daddy. Could be interesting talking to you. rayray3466 gmail
>>
>>22877220
Yo. Not to degrade my last post, but I'd be up for giving it a shot. Mind you, and I should have mentioned this, total inexperience.
>>
>>22874763
I'm assuming you're someone I know because of the "SweetPeas.jpg".
I kind of thought this was him for a second, but I don't know if he'd say "future".
>>
Question for the other daddies/littles in here. I myself identify as a daddy, but I don't like being called as such. Like, everything about the daddy/little relationship sounds awesome, but I don't think I would enjoy actually being called daddy. It just sounds creepy to me. Curious to hear others thoughts on this.
>>
>>22867369
>>22867343
>>22867731
Yeah, yeah, semantics, I understand that now. I guess I would just have to search in this community but claim that I'd prefer different titles.

>>22867835
I'm into it, I just don't like the titles and wanted to discuss it a bit. Now that everyone has told me titles are optional, it's a bit neater. Just because I don't like an aspect of something doesn't mean I will disregard the whole thing, in fact, I thoroughly enjoy the majority and have been in a relationship similar to DD/Lg without the titles.

>>22867959
I didn't mean to come across as rude, it just doesn't seem like something that translates well into the real world. Also, it's 4chan where I am anonymous so I am being completely honest with my opinion rather than sugarcoating things. No offense but if I wanted a discussion about this fetish with appropriate phrasing I'd go to tumblr.

I wasn't saying you're disgusting for wanting to relax with a storybook at all, that's rephrasing my words. I was saying it's unimaginable to me to consistently call a significant other titles such as "daddy", "master", "my lord" and openly use those titles around family and friends (whereas I could understand in private situations).

I was saying it was disgusting to try and specifically act like an incompetent 5 year old, "wahh I need my stuffie daddy" because it's disgusting to me. It is unfortunate that it offends you but it is simply the way I feel. I was stating these things not to make offense to other "littles" or be insulting but rather to see if there was anyone on the same page, and I did indeed find a few people. I understand regressing into childlike behavior as a fun time but when you're genuinely roleplaying as a toddler it's unnerving and the opposite of sexy in my opinion. We disagree, that is okay.
>>
>>22874763
>>22877248
I hope this is you, Dada... Please message me on my throwaway if it is you. :( I miss you like crazy.
4chan.FL.little
>>
>>22877236
You mean like, sexually or in general?

>>22877245
Do you use kik or Skype? (:
>>
>>22867959
I also was not calling "all the littles cringey, vomit-inducing tryhards." Again you are spinning my words. I was calling the actions of the few that act like babies 100% of the time as their fetish cringey. I then separately stated that sexually stating "daddy" out of my mouth would be vomit-inducing for me.

Like, I understand that it's how you feel, but unfortunately this is an anonymous imageboard and I'm not obligated to follow societal rules or expectations of "politely refraining from disclosing certain opinions."

I didn't call you a cringey freak of nature either. I want you to pay attention to this part very closely: Just because I dislike a certain aspect of the fetish/kink you associate yourself with, doesn't mean that it was in any way a personal attack against you or your partners and that I was trying to inhibit your freedom of speech or shut down these threads. In fact, I was trying to induce a response perhaps to find like-minded people (since I don't have anywhere else to engage in such a discussion) into the fetish that didn't particularly feel like including the word daddy, because I'm into that.

You can have this thread. I'm not taking anything from you or attacking you. Calm down, tumblr. It will be alright.

>>22868027
And I do accept it, it doesn't mean I have to like it. If I was personally meeting with you and discussing things as individuals/associating myself with these statements, I would use formalities and make sure to be extra openminded and to not put down your fetishes. But this is 4chan, where people talk about shit without any filters.
>>
>>22877303

In general. I want to know if we have anything in common at least. x)
>>
>>22877220
Hey - you sound like you might be a decent match, though I don't have very much to go off of. I mean, if you've seen my post above and don't think we'd click, by all means, pay no attention to me.

You got a contact we could use to talk interests and whatnot? I won't do any lewd stuff unless you initiate because I've always assumed that cramming inboxes full of my dick was a good way to scare people off.
>>
>>22868047
"Misguided beliefs"? Silencing/demeaning opinions that disagree with yours isn't really a welcoming attitude and is probably part of the reason why people are afraid to dip their toes in the water, as this seems to be an acquired taste. I do not know why you guys seem to be this afraid of having your opinions challenged or questioned. I wasn't coming here to attack, just to curiously see if anyone was on the same boat.

I am not trying to make this /soc/ thread an "unsafe place" for your fetish. If you are genuinely comfortable and secure with your sexuality you shouldn't feel so threatened by a dissenting, curious opinion or bringing someone along that is interested in an aspect of the fetish but with qualifications.

>>22870383
I understand why people like it. You guys keep twisting my words. I am very particular with what I say and that is not what I said at all. I did not ever say 'why would anyone like this kink' nor did I try to seem "unbearably rude". I came in saying I know I came across as judgmental but didn't mean to and even prematurely apologised for it, I was just stating my opinion. It was not an attack. Geez louise you all are sensitive. Calling my inquisitive, "is there anyone else out there who knows these feels" post repetitive and uninspired is kind of rude. So is taking everything as a personal offense.

I think the "no it's not required to say daddy" thing is brilliant, by the way. Would have saved me all of this trouble of posting and offending half the people in the thread.

>>22870416
That is also brilliant.

>>22873715
That actually sounds really cute as well. I apologise for invading your picnic.
>>
>>22877327
You almost seem a bit too vanilla for me, haha. But it'd we willing to chat of course. Would you mind posting your kik? It's never a good idea for a girl to do so on here lol.

>>22877319
Weeell, I love animals and have three cats, reading, hanging out with friends, cursing all these uni essays, spacing out while on long walks, drawing, about a million shows... I'm way more fun in non list form!
>>
>>22876923
>It's very very rare for a daddy to be monogamous,
>on the internet

IMO: Internet relationships, in general, don't lend themselves to monogamy. Because it's pretty hard for two people to satisfy eachother - entirely - through just digital means... without it getting mad obsessive and creepy... I don't think it has anything to do with dd/lg - well, aside from the fact that there are an amount of shitty dudes who use that label to disguise their shitty + predatory nature.

And, with that internet deal in mind, I think you're even less likely to find monogamy/normality from the chins.
>>
Oh, and I though I'd posted in here, but I guess not. Here's from the last one:

>ASL
30/m/Portland, OR
>Role
Dom - Daddy+Caregiver for the right person.
>Status
Single
>About me
An off-beat note in a symmetric symphony
>Looking for
Any little lady that wants advice, insight, or mentoring. IRL is nice if you're local

Contact info available if you're interested.
>>
>>22874763
>>22877248
>>22877284
I'm guessing future means things are over.
Please talk to me Fred. You have ignored me for 10 days and I deserve an explanation. please don't just ghost me like this :(
>>
W-would anyone be a daddy to a girl who was 5'8?
>>
>>22877543
Height is not a deal breaker. Post more info, little lady.
>>
>>22877399

Haha i'm more worried i don't sound more fun in in non list form. Not bad, and how do you feel abut vidya?
>>
>>22877399
>too vanilla

Well, shit.. now I'm interested.

Try me at fd3shively. Also, whereabouts are you from?
>>
>>22877220
Im looking for a lg
Kik is jcriss37
>>
>>22877543
Of course we would silly
>>
>>22877220
38y/o Spanish and bearded daddy... fran.between.mountains
>>
>>22877546
Sorry for butting in but damn, I sure hope not since I'm 5'10...

>>22877547
I feel very good about vidya!! Just forgot to mention it which is kinda bad/sad :(
>>
Does anyone ever feel like they're in the wrong age range for DD/lg stuff? I know it's not about physical age for some but I'm in my late 20s and feel like I'm in that not-so-sweet spot where I'm too old but not old enough.

>>22877688
Actually you brought up a relevant point, I wonder how important height is for most people as well.
>>
>>22877713
Seeing as the majority here just want a online and not a real life relationship I can't see why height would ever be a issue at all.
>>
>>22877688

Height isn't a problem.

And haha, no worries. I thought you weren't into it at all which might've been a problem since it's a fairly big hobby of mine.

Mine if you contact me on my throwaway email first? [email protected]
>>
>>22877750
Yeah, I guess, but physical appearance still matters at least a little. I was just wondering if anyone had preferences about that sort of thing.
>>
>>22877940
/r/sexsells
>>
>ASL
21/F/NY
>Role
Little Sister
>Status
Complicated
>About me
Bratty little sister who loves a good power struggle, doing cute annoying things, and obnoxiously adoring her "Big Brother" counterpart.
>Looking for
Online friends. Maybe for kik or tumblr (I'm thinking of making one).
>>
>>22877940
Wrong thread. You want a sugar daddy.
>>
>>22878220
e-mail me your kik or tumblr, whichever: [email protected]
>>
Are there any daddies available in The Netherlands? 18F here. Pls respond.
>>
>>22878220
Hi there. Email me at [email protected] I'm quite interested in this dynamic
>>
>>22878220
Add me on kik
Phirips
>>
>>22875802
>>22876392
>>22876923

I am exclusive in every sense of the word, but my little still has suspicions that I have others. I never knew this was rare. I thought it was supposed to be this way.
>>
>>22878280
>>22878275
>>22878254

I ended up making a trash email (was given advice to). Send me your kiks. I'll add you since I just made mine.

[email protected]
>>
>>22877688
Hey there, op here. Glad this thread is holding up.
I would like to give it a go and see if maybe we like each other, so if you would like to try out too here's my kik :)
Kik: qrcoder
>>
>>22878261
Send me an E-Mail: [email protected]
>>
>>22877421
Do you mean they turn to real life and aren't monogamous in that way while also leading the online person on? I just mean they're not monogamous online. I've never been lucky enough to meet a daddy in person, so I can't judge that. I've also never (knowingly) had a daddy do things in real life with other people.
>>
20 M CA
A sweet and loyal sweetheart that I can call my girl.
I've had 2 online relationships and 1 real life relationship that lasted a year. I am caring and loving. I like to attend to my girl as I'd like her to attend to me. I am very considerate and am open to any limitations and also into trying new things. Prefer not to be called daddy or dad.
I am an avid snowboarder. I love to go to the gym. I'm fit and active. I also love staying inside and playing video games or reading a book. Love to go out and eat. All in all I'm a pretty easy going guy. 420 friendly.
Kik me if interested sweethearts: deej044
>>
>tfw sweet and submissive but chubby with an awful resting bitch face

I'll never find a daddy, but I can dream ;_;
>>
>>22878845
>I just mean they're not monogamous online.

That's what I meant, in short. And I offered my opinion as to why I think that is.

I think if you go real-life that's when you have a shot at monogamy. But, you know, communicate your hopes + expectations the entire way with someone.

>>22879188
Check'd.
"There is someone out there who think your body-type is just right." I believe that. Everyone has a different preference/fetish.

Also, I think if you're confident in how you look and you showcase your strengths, you *are* attractive. Most sexy sub I knew was more than bbw - but I was all about her because of her presence + presentation.

So, I mean, if you don't like yourself, fix it. But if you're okay with it - flaunt it and you'll get feedback.
>>
>>22879188

Chubby isn't a dealbreaker for some, like me. As for resting bitch face, i find it's subjective. Sometimes i see it, sometimes i don't see it at all. I'm sure some won't see it. :p
>>
>>22877303
Got Skype, folcrum_flyer
>>
30/M/US

I'm completely new, but I'm interested in the dynamics of dd/lg or a older-brother to sister thing. I'm not sure if pic trading is common but that would be enjoyable.

I would like a cuddly girl to take care of and protect. As this is new, I feel fairly awkward typing this out, I'm sure that the first interactions will be as well.

[email protected]
>>
File: feels.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
>>22879188
tfw when all i want is a sweet caring loving and loyal submissive sweetheart but no one kiks me
>>
File: IMG_0365.jpg (390 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0365.jpg
390 KB, 1280x960
While I like Dd/lg stuff, i only ever did any of this stuff with my ex. From 1am - 6am, I suddenly "little" harder than i've ever done before, though it's starting to wear off and i'm feeling like a weirdo
>>
Hi Daddies
I'm a 23 yr old chubby but curvy little, who's kinda in shape considering. I have slightly bratty qualities but at the end of the day I like being a good girl. I'm looking for a nice, decent looking older Daddy.
Send me your kik plsssss
>>
im probably the most useless little in the world and it sucks. im hoping i'll just sort of get over wanting a daddy (or mommy but I think more about a daddy i guess) but it doesnt seem to be happening
>>
>>22877220
I've never done the daddy thing before and kinda want to see what it's about. I my self am not much older than you, 26, but definitely wouldn't mind trying. Or if there are any other young femanons that would be interested please message me back on here
>>
>>22881001
Now, now. Every little is special to the right daddy. You just need to believe there is someone out there for you.
>>
>>22881008
Eh, I don't really think that's true. I'm not physically attractive, and I'm sort of the "broken" type but not in a cute way.

There's simply not demand.
>>
>>22881086
Broken eh, with a little tlc anything can be mended!
>>
>>22881002
Let's talk then! Mind posting your kik if you have one?
>>
File: victorious spank.gif (3 MB, 450x280) Image search: [Google]
victorious spank.gif
3 MB, 450x280
>>22877353
>I do not know why you guys seem to be this afraid of having your opinions challenged or questioned.

Fetishes are not opinions. They are tastes. That being the case - de gustibus non est disputandum... and what not.

People like what the like, and you like what you like. Which is cool. It's just that some folk get touchy if you call their fetishes nauseating.

I mean I personally don't give a shit - we are on the interwebs and for all I know you are all dogs and cats typing on a keyboard, and I'm just sitting here with my dick out. Such is life in Latvia
>>
>>22871777
Contact?
>>
>>22877543
I would! There's nothing wrong with your height. I don't know if maybe you think you're too tall to be a little or something? Don't worry about your height. It's not that important. If you'd like to chat, I'd be happy to have the pleasure. My kik is ronwoodward.
>>
>>22877543
Why not. Height is irrelevant.
>>
>>22880929
Hi, I'd love to chat. I'm 41/M/str8 from Seattle. I'm mostly interested in real life interactions, but online is fun too. Fair warning - I prefer open relationships. Do with that what you will. Anyway, my kik is ronwoodward. Hope to hear from you!
>>
>>22881635
Aren't you married?
>>
>>asl
41/M/WA
>>what you're looking for
Local little or baby girl, though online is fine too
>>what you're bringing to the table
I'm a bearded, good looking, skinny but athletic white dude. I'm fairly quiet, geeky, playful, non-monogamous, and look/act younger than my age.. But I pretty much have my shit together.
>>other interesting things about you
I have family in the land of the Hobbits. I like to ride bikes, ski, cars, play vidya like Civ5, Neverwinter, Starwhal, tabletop games like Pandemic, Dominion, D&D.
>>some contact
Kik is ronwoodward
>>
>>22881645
Nope, never married.
>>
>>22877220
>>22881001
>>22879188
>>22878261

kik: DutchDude93

22 year old daddy from the Netherlands.

Not the biggest fan of being called "daddy" but it's the role I wanna fill. Besides, if a little would call me that nice enough I wouldn't be able to resist.
>>
>>22876923
Thank you.
>>
>be 21
>15yr old little
>monogamous and waiting patiently until she is AOC (two months)
>I make no sexual advances and focus on caretaker/companion

Is there anything wrong with this?
>>
>>22882250
Sounds creepy as fuck desu. Literally Onision-tier
>>
>>22882250
That's a delicate age. Girls that are 15-16 can come across as very self assured but they still need tlc. Friends is fine. Keep it plutonic for a while after 16th birthday then talk only about what both of you want from the relationship.. Remember if she doesn't say yes then it is no.
>>
>>22871998
I live near Baltimore MD.

>>22881438
Not really looking to get into an online relationship or anything like that atm, but if you still want to chat just post your kik and I'll message you.

Anyways, I take it that you two are saying no, you wouldn't mind, in answer to my question, which is really all I needed to know, thanks.
>>
>>22864191
Is this a sugar daddy type thing or something else?

I enjoy the company of younger woman more than ones my age or older since I like the mature/inexperienced and old/young dynamic. Plus I want to dress a girl up in qt outfits.

But I don't want to buy someone on the other side of the country shit on their Amazon wishlist.
>>
24/m/tx
I identify as a daddy/dom, but not so much for the daddy part that has been so extensively discussed in this thread. But in the end it's just a word and if it's that important to you, you can call me what you want. I guess in truth I identify more as a care giver. I want someone to take care of and treasure. All I ask for in return is your undieing love and devotion lol. Anyway, if you're intrested or would like to talk to me email me at jdrocks2013@gmail
>>
File: 14355862357892178.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
14355862357892178.png
8 KB, 400x400
>>22880900
Check'd.

That's just your magic hour... Like, some people have their creativity during certain times of the day; or, I've heard, the most spiritual hour is between 2a-3a.

>mfw i only seem to reply to dubs lately
>>
>>22882909
>magic hour.
lol never thought about it that way. It's 12 hours later and I'm still feeling the head space, just sucks that I have to go to work soon otherwise I'd probably make use of it
>>
28/m/straight SoCal

Any LG's interested, kik me: confusioncomesnext
>>
35 Daddy here, USA. Would love to take care of a little fem. No traps or males pls

[email protected]
>>
asl
23 (soon 24)/ F/ France
>what you're looking for
A nice daddy or onii san who can take care of me and be for me all the time.
a good chubby little girl. I love cuddles and doing lovely draws for my daddy.
I like anime, drawing, reading, doing medieval stuff, graphic novels and travelling
>some contact
kik: uvall2423
>>
File: Ain'tGonnaFeelItself.png (177 KB, 460x312) Image search: [Google]
Ain'tGonnaFeelItself.png
177 KB, 460x312
I'm 21 and love the thought of being in the dominant position, however I don't have the aesthetic for it. Physically, I've just started working on improving this, but in terms of actual aesthetics, I've got nothing in common with a 'daddy'-type and my babyface worsens that.

To all the subs, how do I go about resolving this? How do I appear more dominant than my appearance shows? Any tips would appreciated!
>>
>>22882389
Platonic*

I know what rape is holy shit do people with cerebral palsy know how to use the internet? Are you an SJW?
>>
It's a long shot but

>19 F
>little girl in search of mommy
>Midwestern US
>>
>>22884179
Manner of dress and how you carry yourself. Dominance is conveyed by your personality, not appearances.

Back straight, shoulders back, walk with a confident gait and control and situation that you are in. Dress in clothes that make you appear confident. Clothes that fit like they're supposed to are important.

The art of manliness has many an article on confidence and gaining it through dress and actions. Follow those and you'll be on your way.
>>
this stupid thread taunts me
>>
>>22886616
Why's that.
>>
>>22886718
i cant even make heads or tails of it myself
>>
I've been into the dd/lg thing for a while now but I've never had the opportunity to act it out. My girlfriend acts like a little when she drinks and she's also very physically small, but unfortunately when she's sober she's very standoffish and has a huge chip on her shoulder about being treated like a little girl. She won't even let me call her pet names for fuck's sake! Fortunately for me I'm in an open relationship. I'm 27, very fit/dominant and caring. Attractive, people often ask me if I model. Live in the DC area, looking for a lg as cute and small as possible. Must be at least 18.
>>
>>22879188
>people not liking resting bitch face
News to me
>>
File: chickenz.gif (875 KB, 200x157) Image search: [Google]
chickenz.gif
875 KB, 200x157
>>22886737

4chins is full of temptations
just roll with it. The worst thing that can happen is a dick pic. As far as gambles go in this life, that's a small risk to take

kik timespore
>>
>>22886737
You just try. If it doesn't work then you can at least have peace of mind that you tried.
>>
British DD, 45, would love to chat to a LG who needs cuddles, protection and understanding.

kik: redgrouper
>>
okayokayokay i guess im going to give this a go but yeah

22. wanna-be androgen, MA
im not really sure what im looking for, but i know that i'm definitely a little with heavy attention-seeking behaviors and i don't know-- it would be cool to talk to some people
i really can't say i bring much to the table. i'm not good looking (short, fat, bad haircut/sense of style in general) but im really sweet when i'm not trying to emotionally distance people from me
i'm not really interesting, i just like anime and cute things like every other stupid nerd ever
kik is jasperisspooky
>>
>>22882479
>Is this a sugar daddy type thing

No, sort of, without the "sugar" part. In most cases. So far as I can tell, at least.

You'd have to start getting fairly close to me to get me to start buying shit for you, at least. I don't like being taken advantage of, and don't really have any interest in being a financial slave to someone that doesn't give a shit about me.
>>
>>22883063
Aww. Timings is not always awesome.

Where from little lady?
>>
>>22887252
Nope! Just got home from work though, gonna tidy up my flat, start cooking a beef stew then get ma' little on

I'm from England
>>
>>22884655
>Midwestern US
Too far
>>
>tfw im tiny and cute and the guy i like is super creeped out by ddlg shit
i wish it didnt have to be like this
>>
>>22887943
It's just a label. Don't call him Daddy and you can still have the same kind of dominant, affectionate partner.
Most of the people in these threads creep me out with their babytalk and "princess parts" and whatnot too. But the principles behind it are pretty universally agreeable.
>>
File: 84959_3_57-gra.jpg (159 KB, 866x600) Image search: [Google]
84959_3_57-gra.jpg
159 KB, 866x600
What is hell is this. I can't even. No I can't. I simply can't. I don't get it. Sick people.
>>
>>22889957
Funny, I have the exact same response to the gay and trap threads. Go figure.
Difference us I dont pop into them just to vent that I don't get them - maybe you could learn something from that
>>
B-b-bump for the Daddy Doms
>>
>>22866946
>this
All the other shitty titles like lord master etc. sound cringe as fuck as well. Why can't it be just nicknames based on actual names? Or nicknames that are actually sweet and not cringey
>>
>>22891925
Everyone likes different things. As a little i'd call my partner Daddy, or as a pet i'd call them Master, but lord sounds ridiculous
>>
Can someone tell me what dd/lg means? Some sort of dom/sub relationship? Sounds like something I'd be interested in.
>>
>>22891968
Literally means "Daddy Dom/little girl"
It is what you make of it. Some focus more on the age play aspect (see: OP pic), some focus more on the authority exchange, some like a lot of discipline, some like a lot of care and cuddles. Most is a combination of all. The play age of the little can vary drastically or sometimes isn't really brought up at all. Some people like age gaps, others like their same age.

It's a fun fetish in its versatility.
>>
>>22891925
>Why can't it be just nicknames based on actual names?
This was a big part of the discussion in the thread. Nicknames are not required at all. Do what you want.
>>
>>22891947

yeah, it's a matter of taste. Sometimes I like to wear a hokey mask and be called Lord Humongous, but that's just me
>>
File: I feel.jpg (138 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
I feel.jpg
138 KB, 579x570
>>22892034
That sounds kind of nice. Less interested in the sexual aspect, but it'd be nice to have someone I could have treat like a daughter I can't have.

>tfw finding out you're sterile at 30.
>>
>>22879188
Bitch faces and chubbs turn me on. Kik skippy138 pretty please.
>>
>>22880929
Kik skippy138. I need the curves please.
>>
>>22892200
Where are you located?
>>
>>22864191
You are a REALLY cool guy! Perfect for my daughter. Unused pussy, why don't you come over for Christmas dinner? ;)
>>
>>22892520
Washington.
>>
>>22892611
Really, where in? Do you have some contact?
>>
>>22880929
30/m
waterlouie
gotta say, though, i don't look that old
>>
>>22892770
Oh snap
30 year old Washingtonians unite!
>>
>>22871706
bump?
>>
>>22886369
IMO it always matters.
Either you're the 'strict dom' type, yeah, and for that behaviour is the correct one.
I, for example, am more of the 'king/ruler dom' (lel nice pun, but I guess that's the most accurate way to describe it) type, where I'm not overy anal about appearing serious and all that shit, but just very fucking confident in myself, laid-back, relaxed, yet still instinctively dominating and subduing, by behaviour as well.
>>
>>22877220
still there?
>>
Im sure this is the entirely wrong thread to ask in but its the only one similar to what I seek. Im a 27 year old female seeking a man to tell me when and what to eat, workout, remind me when to be drinking water stupid stuff like that .. Help me become sucessful and fit. Pretty please.
>>
>>22896412
You could start by posting contact info. We'll encourage you quite heavily.
>>
Can we have a DDLG Kik group chat? I would love to talk to fellow Littles and daddies <3
>>
>>22877220
Kik @ cphsoc if you're still around. Not expecting much, but whatever.
>>
>>22896425
I would honestly prefer anyone interested to post theirs so I dont get flooded with dick pictures and other random nonsense. I do hope you understand!
>>
>>22896464
Fair enough. What's your preferred method of contact?
>>
>>22896500
Kik would be best
>>
26/m/OH DD

can post skype/kik if anyone's interested. I'll check bad later.
>>
>>22896520
Sure.

Add: genericusername08
>>
Any Southern daddies?
>>
>>22896603
That's an original... Lol
>>
>>22896412
this is exactly what i'm looking for lol. I'm 27/m

kik or skype! xxxander69
>>
>>22896671
Why, yes. Yes I am, deepinaheartadixie, though I'm a bit older of a daddy (around 50). And who might you be?
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 640x480
>all daddies I've met want short petite girls
>I'm tall, busty, thick.

Is there any hope for me to find a big daddy to cuddle with when I'm nice and spank me when I'm naughty?
>>
>>22896772
Physical appearence matters far less than personality and creativity when it comes to such relationships and dynamics.
Where are you from though?
>>
>>22896795
I'm from Australia, I've always wanted to get a strong mental connection with a daddy but online ones always tend to be purely body based. So the relationships I can muster up never work out because I'm never their 'type'
>>
>>22896671
Depends how southerm, I guess.

.>>22875540
here, still looking for qt.

If it helps, one of my friends thinks I sound like Owen Wilson. I'm from NC/VA, though..
>>
>>22896809
>but online ones always tend to be purely body based
I don't know about that, I'd almost say that it's the opposite in most cases, at least in my experience.
It's a shame that you live so far away though.
>>
>>22896671
VERY southern daddy reporting.
>>
>>22896412
/fit/ and into micromanagement here, if you're still around, ask for my throwaway email to send your kik to (or vice versa). I don't like posting my real info either.
>>
>>22896809
Where in Aus? I have no qualms about that body type whatsoever.
>>
>>22896809
Where in australia? It's personality and attitude that are what makes a little for me, rather than body shape or even age. Are you only looking for online only or are you open for meeting on real life?
>>
>>22896851
Where are you located? I'm not that anon, but just starting out fitness. I'd prefer someone local, though, so he can correct my form. And do cute things like shop for food with me.
>>
>>22896809
Interesting. I would have thought online would be much more cerebral. Your body type definitely should be mutually exclusive from your little side.

I am also Australian and would love to chat if you desire.

My kik is anonymous4soc
>>
Any daddies looking for a little in Hawaii? I can never find anyone out here :(
>>
>>22877220
You're a little F22?
>>
>>22897481
Is that yours? Whered you get it?
>>
>>22897500
It's not mine. I just looked up "Model F22".
>>
>>22896573
Interested
>>
>>22877429
Interested
>>
When me and daddy (my bf/domme) first started playing he gave me the option of calling him "sir, master, or daddy" and I picked sir. I've always had some sort of daddy issues and I kinda viewed him as a mentor even wayyyy before anything happened between us. As we grew closer and our personal and BDSM relationship developed I started calling him daddy because daddy just felt right. He's the strongest and most positive male figure I've ever had in my life; he provides, protects, has helped me learn self love and self respect, teaches, has set the bar for how I should be treated, and has over all helped me become a better women. I feel like I'm making up for lost time with him. I understand why some people might think it's weird or off putting or whatever but that word holds so much love and meaning to me. He's my daddy 24/7 not just when we're having sessions, I feel really blessed to have this type of relationship and I wish more people could understand.
>>
>>22898068
That sounds wonderful. Thank you for sharing that with us. I hope to have a connection with a man like that someday.
>>
>>22898068
This is all I want :(
>>
>>22896772
Well judging by that picture you look pretty fricken cute to me. +Cookie Monster! So great!
>>
>>22864191
Tbh I really want to get into this but I'm young and so inexperienced and I know a ton of guys on here think that's an attractive quality but I mean..I don't even think I'd have the nerve to bring it up? Or seek it out? How do I become a daddy's lg honestly I want it so bad ;-;
>>
Still looking for lg for my little... she keeps going into hiding

Kik is jcriss37
>>
>>22898523
i'm actually looking for someone inexperienced!

kik or skype: xxxander69
>>
>>22897190
also not that anon. i'm in the midwest, but do quite a bit of powerlifting, take my diet very seriously, do a lot of research and etc, if you wanna talk. Skype?
>>
>>22898523
It's about developing a relationship with a dominant male. All I want is a sweet and loyal girl that I can call mine. I'd love to talk more to you if you'd like. kik: deej044
>>
File: 1382950557140.jpg (128 KB, 768x893) Image search: [Google]
1382950557140.jpg
128 KB, 768x893
>>22896671
I'm from southern Louisiana. Late 30s, experienced Daddy (but not an *actual* daddy.)
>>
>>22897190
That'd be great, but the chances to find someone in your town are abysmal (I'm mostly in Europe and sometimes travel).

You can do half-decent formchecks with videos, but yeah, it's not the same.

>>22898523
If you don't feel like you can even open up that much with someone, you shouldn't be calling them daddy. But otherwise it's fairly easy: You can either filter by that quality (so using BDSM sites or contact threads here) or you can find a good guy you respect and simply ask "How do you feel about xy? About submissive girls? About being this caregiver to me?" etc.
I'd wait a bit with bringing up the word daddy in that discussion because offline, most guys will feel like they HAVE to act disgusted by it in order to not be creepy. And honestly 9/10 guys probably will actually be too normal for that kind of thing. But seeking out an open-minded guy should be a goal in general.
>>
>>22897139
(not the same anon)
Where in aus are you? Also age?
I'm a little that might be interested ;_;
>>
>>22897546
Thanks - just catching this. Try my skype: throw . away 8766
but with no spaces

>>22896520
I'm starting my own /fit/ so we should chat. Kik Burner Phone 38 w/o the spaces
>>
>>22899712
Another aussie little. Im going to guess somewhere eastern states.
>>
>>22899712
well as that anon, with an id change thanks to not being at work anymore and starting to enjoy the weekend, I'm in Sydney and 42. What about yourself?

>>22899759
you got it
>>
>>22899759
>South
wahh close though anon

>>22899776
I hope you're having a good start to the weekend!
What ashame, all the daddies seem to reside in syd, I'm from melb and 18
>>
>>22899831
well one could say the same thing about all the little's here seeming to be never in Sydney as well. Nothing that is a unsurmountable issue though. If you would like to chat further i can give you my throwaway email.
>>
Hey, interested in the whole DD/lg world but I'm also a bit wary of it. I'm mostly experienced in (light) petplay (that's how I found out about this). But the problem is I'm still 20. Is this just a impossible kink to be into until you're around 26+?
>>
>>22899876
No, it's fine to start young. I assume you mean as a daddy role since you didn't specify?
Some girls prefer their partner to be their age. It's more about how you hold yourself than anything else.
>>
36/M/USA Experience as a Master (6 years,) and as a Daddy (7 years). Consent oriented, I like obedience, and pampering a good little girl!

kik - rabbix
>>
>>22899876
You'll be a shit daddy until you're old enough to have fantasies about your real life daughter.
>>
>>22899876
There's no rules for a kink. Some girls prefer older guys, some girls younger, some don't care.

My ex lied about his age when we first met, so for a year i thought he was 3 years older than me when he was actually only 1
>>
>tfw want to form a DD/LG kind of relationship with qt girl but I'm still quite young myself (20)
>just want someone who confides in me, can talk to me about anything, and will be lewd together while still remaining partially anonymous (not showing whole face maybe)
>tfw would prefer a ddlg relationship with a girl who doesn't fit the "little" stereotype (as in tall, curvy, mid 20's or so) but open to all body types

I don't think I'll have much luck but worth a shot. I'm from Michigan but I live in Sweden for a few months every year, and I'm slowly transitioning to full time life over here
>>
>>22899831
Im not in Sydney.
>>
>>22898068
>When me and daddy (my bf/domme)
*dom.

A domme is female.

That's a lovely story, though. :)

It's also really indicative of what a true privilege (and responsibility) it is to have someone choose you as their daddy.
>>
Do daddies ever have anal and use bdsm toys with their little, or are they fairly vanilla?
>>
>>22903028
Me personally, yes. I am a fan of bondage and anal play.
>>
>>22887137
I don't want someone else to buy shit for me, but I like to buy things for someone else, but only if I really like them and they'll appreciate it.
>>
>>22903112
That's what I was getting at, that's just buying/exchanging of gifts as a natural extension of a relationship, though.
>>
>>22903028
Every relationship is different. There is no "right" way, other than the way that suits you and your partner best.
>>
I like to spoil my pets/littles
Not with money but with attention and love and patience and cooking
Its all I have and I give it all
>>
I'm 19 an I'm into being a daddy, kinda sucks uh
>>
File: Chi Sweet Home (11).jpg (20 KB, 480x311) Image search: [Google]
Chi Sweet Home (11).jpg
20 KB, 480x311
23/m/travelling in Oceania

Looking for a cute little girl to be my pet puppy. Be cute, pull dank expressions and I'll feed you cake ( coke and E if you like that to...).

Must be willing to handle the trap life and drifting around the world.

Must have a dark kinda morbid side to like this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFHjZk6BP8c
>>
>>22905007
Anyway just add me on skype especially if your traveling. My last slutty puppy got taken away from internet and life because psyward ;__;

chippy.mew
>>
File: kinks.png (146 KB, 1714x863) Image search: [Google]
kinks.png
146 KB, 1714x863
22/m/DD
if you like my kink list just look me up on kik, say hi if you like what you see!
>>
>>22882408
baltimore guy here
>>22905058
let's make that connection
>>
Any little's looking for a daddy in Texas?
>>
I'm not sure this is the correct place to post or not.

I don't know if I would consider myself an lg. I cannot feign ignorance and naivety, and I am stubbornly independent. But I have these needs and curiosities in me that I need to fulfill or else I shall combust! I suppose I'm posting in this thread because I want to echo off of everything here and take away a few ideas.

I want to be a spoiled girl; someone that can be selfish and demand attention and support. I want to cry and love someone, to bother them with endless questions until they get frustrated. I want attention and love, I want cuddles and kisses. I want to be spanked and punished and played with. I want to learn new things and explore new kinks. I want to wear cute things and have someone appreciate the effort. I want to do my homework and chores so I can have dessert with dinner. I want someone to be there for me.

I bring to the table my loyalty, my amazing skills of cooking, cleaning, baking, sewing, and wit. I will give you massages and love every inch of you. I will drive you crazy. I will read books or watch netflix with my cat while you have your you time. I will snuggle my way into your sweaters and kiss your chest. JUST PAY ATTENTION TO ME.

23/f/florida

I work all of the time, self made~~ I have an awesome cat. I drive stick. I want to go to school more than anything. I love wearing boots. My favorite books are dystopian novels. I enjoy laying on my floor in the dark and listening to music. I smoke weed, (yes this is a lifestyle) I own a lot of power tools. I like to carve on stone do DIY crafts in my free time. I've seen Dawn of the Dead more times than I can count. I feel naked without my glasses. I am lazy and terrible at typing when I am this tired, so my sentences are run-on, fragmented, and mis-modified, so for that I apologise.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.