[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has any femanons on this board enjoyed a small dick or been with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1447430369074.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1447430369074.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Has any femanons on this board enjoyed a small dick or been with a guy who is under 6 inches, and are you still with them?
>>
>>22861644
bump
>>
Not a girl but what a dumb ass question. Of course they have. The whole big dick thing is a facade. It's a minor point of interest for some size Queen's but it's the man behind the dick they want. Ask yourself have you ever just not dated a girl because of her breast size?
>>
>>22861661
Big tits are gross. But society doesn't go on about tiny tits but like to talk about the hunky fuckwit with a cock the size of a large cane of energy drink
>>
>>22861644
Is that your actual dick because it looks nice and what's your snapchat?
>>
>>22861671
Go back to /r9k/ where you belong lmao

They both get talked about all the time
>>
>>22861661
idk. breast size is like something that looks good but doesn't actually change the way sex feels. I imagine some cocks are too small and women do want to feel something down there.
>>
>>22861644
not a femanon but a fem anon
yes
>>
dick size really doesn't mean a lot, anon

if anything, a dick between 5-6 in is easier for me to deep throat

my current bf is 7 inches and we've had some issues, condoms cut off the circulation cos he has some decent girth as well, always choking on it when he facefucks me, etc

ultimately, most women can't cum from penetration alone anyway. so even if you're a big dicked mother fucker and you're just thrusting it into her, you're not likely to have much luck. it's all about the clit bro, you got fingers and a tongue, do your shit
>>
anon here.
i dont have a big dick at all.
Small bump
>>
>>22864735
This.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-28-19-04-30.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-28-19-04-30.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Never uploaded... sorry
>>
File: IMG_0113.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0113.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
I've got a 6 incher. I've never had any complaints, I actually always have girls running back to me because the sex is so good.

I'm slightly insecure though, wish I was bigger. Like 1 inch.
>>
My boyfriend's is less than 6" and he's great in bed.

Tbh dick size is really only kinda important in hookups and one night stands, relationships are about way more than the sex.

>>22861661 is completely correct.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.