[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chastity thread? chastity thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Chastity thread? chastity thread
>>
Bumping. I'm trying this whole self lcoked thing. going to see if I can last until sunday.
>>
21yo m pup in nj, on lockdown, reporting in.
>>
File: 0003.jpg (728 KB, 1442x1080) Image search: [Google]
0003.jpg
728 KB, 1442x1080
locked since the 25th... of september, that is.
5ish minutes of cleaning each weekend.
not getting anywhere
>>
shit is fucked up. was in the "scene" for 3 years, almost everyone i knew quit, most of us have been kinda mentally damaged from this...
it literally all started as good fun, but every relationship got rotten from the inside because of chastity play. also some guys couldnt take it anymore and for different reasons wouldnt quit. some experienced extreme pressure, alsmost like torture, some had mental breakdowns because at some point they realised what had become of them. a lot of people were active for years, wrote in forums, some had their weird "local communities" where they could share experiences, some were weirdos, some pretty normal people. in the end it didnt end well for most of them, not only the men but also the girls
>>
>>22858951
Interesting. I've been in chastity awhile, also in a LTR, so what made those relationships 'rotten'?
>>
Bump, I asked my fiance for one of these for Xmas
>>
>>22859059
ask for an orgasm for christmas 2016 then I guess
>>
>>22859138
Fuck that lol, I masturbate and have sex most days, I don't want to give up orgasms just not have them whenever i want
>>
self lock just doesn't cut it for me. I need a girl that will get pleasure off my suffering. in a non satanic way.
>>
>>22859409
I definitely wouldn't have lasted as long self-locked. Long term, I think it'd only work with a keyholder.
>>
>>22859415
I mean, I'm not sure I want something super long term. maybe a couple of weeks.

I'm more looking for something where i have to earn it like after giving them a certain number of orgasms or something. also could be to help me stay focus on a project
>>
Guys, I just started chastity play a couple days ago with my girlfriend.

Permanent damage? I feel like most chastity players you can read from never want to use their dick again, but I do. I just want the girl to release me less often, and I just want to love her more. How long can you wear one of those in a single stretch, without hurting yourself?
>>
Love chastity. Looking for people who want to chat (prefer girls) 19, m, NY
>>
bumpion
>>
poorfag here. thinking of making one out of PVC pipe, like a 90 degree elbow with a cap on one end and drill some holes for strings so I can where it and it won't move too much. mostly doing this for a guy that likes to dom me over kik, seems fun. anyone have experience with making their own?

also I have a question: what happens when you get hard but there's absolutely no room for your cock to grow? does it hurt? can it damage you?
>>
>>22861521
>Permanent damage?
None that I know of.

>I just want the girl to release me less often, and I just want to love her more.
You got the gist.

> How long can you wear one of those in a single stretch, without hurting yourself?
Dunno. See >>22858910, I'm still fine
>>
>>22863589
>what happens when you get hard but there's absolutely no room for your cock to grow? does it hurt? can it damage you?
no
think of an air balloon. stick that in a tp roll and blow air into it. does it blow? no. at some point you just cant blow in any more air because its snug against the walls.
now your dick is that balloon, the air is blood, and the tp roll is your pvc pipe.

I still would recommend against the pipe and for getting one from china ($30 on amazon, come on, you cant be that poor)
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
What I wake up to each day.
>>
>>22861521
If you have a proper fitting cage, there's not going to be permanent damage. I've wore mine for months, minus time each week for cleaning, and it's been fine.

>>22863589
Just get a cheap knockoff. Creating your own sounds like a recipe for disaster.

>>22864759
Kudos, I found metal ones really difficult to sleep in.
>>
>>22864759
My girlfriend just send me this pictures with the text "This is how you will be from tomorrow on".
Guess I'll spend the night masturbating as much as I can, while I still can...
>>
>>22865199
Best of luck. The constant horniness is enjoyable. But the frustration of not being able to get hard or cum does sometimes get to be very tough to deal with.
>>
File: IMG_20151026_205633.jpg (263 KB, 800x451) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151026_205633.jpg
263 KB, 800x451
>tfw you're too big for it
>>
>>22865660
ice
>>
>>22865673
i trieeeed! my dick's just to grithy. I tried to pull on my foresking through the hole thingy but then my dick feels all squeezed up and it gets uncomfortableL i guess i need one of those bigger ones :c
>>
>>22865691
the stocking method then?
>>
>>22865814
i mean the tube is too narrow for me :c
>>
>>22865999
You also look like you picked a too short cage anyway
>>
>>22865660
Can you tell me where I can buy that at?
>>
>>22866612
yea i guess :c
>>22867059
gpt it off of amazon, but i don't recommend it, it bends so much it's useless. get a real one like this one (also too short, fml)
>>
>>22864745
well I'm actually not, but living at home is kind of a problem. don't want to explain why sex toys are coming in the mail :/

you could say I'm too poor to afford my own place, not for sex toys. Socal is expensive as fuck.
>>
>>22867705
You could order off Amazon and get them delivered to a locker.
>>
>>22863969
>>22864893
Thanks for the input guys. Ive had only minor discomforts so far. Have not tried sleeping yet though.
I fit quite snugly in the 6000s like pic above, gf is having way too much fun.
>>
File: 1446705931905.jpg (984 KB, 2440x3448) Image search: [Google]
1446705931905.jpg
984 KB, 2440x3448
I'm a chastity veteran. I own 3 cages, but for a first timer, is there anything even close to the cb6000 or 6000s for a first time person?

I still have my 6000s and to this day I still use its rings and spacers to help me decide how I want non-modular devices to fit me. That kit is just so useful for a chasty noob : )

>pic i made of the "most popular" and prolly best devices for a newbie.
>>
File: DSC04413.jpg (3 MB, 3408x1920) Image search: [Google]
DSC04413.jpg
3 MB, 3408x1920
Only for short term teasing, it has spikes on the inside.
>>
>>22869475
That sounds like fun:)
Does it hurt a lot?
>>
File: DSC04463.jpg (3 MB, 4592x3056) Image search: [Google]
DSC04463.jpg
3 MB, 4592x3056
>>22870275
Nah, they're not that sharp. Very uncomfortable though.
>>
>>22870328
so how long can you wear it?
>>
>>22871471
About a day.
>>
Do women even like this? I have a big dick which I would never ruin, but I definitely am interested in people who would enjoy this.

>>22859409
non satanic..? are they casting spells?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.