[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I look like your average gay guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151125_224527.jpg (973 KB, 1746x2182) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151125_224527.jpg
973 KB, 1746x2182
Do I look like your average gay guy?
>>
>>22849054

Not really. Nothing about you screams gay or anything like that. With that said, I would love to see more of you.
>>
Patrick Swayze is that you?
>>
>>22849054
50/50 i wouldnt think anything just based off a pic. but since you mentioned it i can definitely see faggot
>>
>>22849089
That's what everyone always tells me. That's probably why I still don't have a boyfriend.
>>
>>22849124

There aren't a lot of gay guys around you? Because, seriously, you should not be having any trouble getting a boyfriend.
>>
>>22849149
Not the type I'm into, no.
Mostly queens and guys looking for casual sex.
>>
>>22849214

Hmm, any chance you could move to a bigger city? Your odds should improve in a bigger city.
>>
>>22849054

Bumpin' for the handsome OP and for maybe some contact info. Would love to chat you up.
>>
you look suave, well maintained and the chest hair is a plus

you don't 'look' gay, but you probably don't put yourself out there. what area do you live in?
>>
>>22849214
>guys looking for casual sex.
This is how a relationships starts. What year do you think it is?
>>
>>22850871
Well, I don't like that. It's just not that satisfying for me if we have sex right away.
>>
>>22851579
Romantic attraction starts at the physical.
Have fun with your short-lived relationships because you both waited to have sex and mistook lust for real feelings.
>Has sex on first date
>Dated three guys
>All healthy, shortest one being 1.5 years.
>>
>>22849124
either you live out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere or your standards are way too high, because there's no reason someone like you should have trouble getting a boyfriend (or a girlfriend for that matter)
>>
>>22851587
God damn faggots are repulsive.

>>22851579
It's rare, but I'm the same way, OP. I'm probably a lot more hateful about it than you are though. I'd kill every faggot on the planet if it were feasible. Disgusting drug and sex addicts with zero decency.
>>
>>22851725
We faggots are repulsive, but I'm married and own my own home with the man I've been in the same relationship for four years after having sex on the first date because I'm not retarded. ;)
>>
>>22849054

You look like Paul Rudd. That's all I can contribute.
>>
>>22851769
Actually, you are retarded. And cancer.
>>
>>22851846
I was just about to say that!

Seriously OP. You're Paul Rudd.
>>
File: 1448521899711.jpg (409 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1448521899711.jpg
409 KB, 1280x960
>>22849054
I wouldn't say we look alike or anything but a lot of our features are similar.
>>
>>22852045

Gosh, you really are quite handsome.
>>
>>22852102
Thanks, kin
>>
hell, i haven't even had sex yet, much less kissed a guy, and i'm 21.

would date the shit outta that and not even worry about when sex would happen

iono what you're worrying about though. just try dating apps and sites and go to bars and shit, you don't need to hook up with somebody to find someone to date.
>>
>>22852117

Any time, man. Best of luck finding and charming a guy.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.