[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How about a dating thread? With all the threads with chick-seeking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: bubline.png (206 KB, 600x854) Image search: [Google]
bubline.png
206 KB, 600x854
How about a dating thread? With all the threads with chick-seeking dick-flashers, maybe what this board needs is something for people who want something with more seriousness and depth. Or maybe just something to lure people in with and then kill/enslave them. Who knows? That's the fun.
>age/sex/location
>what you're looking for
>contact
>optional descriptive/miscellaneous shit
Let's try to keep it civil and all. I'll start.

>20
>m
>USA
>just looking for a girl that clicks with me; I'll never know if one will until we try each other, so if you're interested, go for it
>kik: CaptainPunpun
>long-haired
>somewhat flabby (146.5 lbs), trying to tone myself a little
>I get a fair number of compliments about having a cute face
>fairly short (5' 5")
>solitary, live out a few miles from a fairly small city
>mechanic, aspiring writer
>enjoy music: most of my comp's memory is stuffed by my 232 gb library
>I have the night and the next two days off for Thanksgiving, so I can respond to any takers any time
Stick yourself out there; the one who pulls you out of your lonely hikikomori existence could be only a post away.
>>
29/f/Mass, USA

Just looking for a guy who treats me right, without doing everything for me and feeling like I'm taking advantage.

Short haired

Skinny, 5'9''

Live on the outskirts of boston

Enjoys movies, swing dancing and arguments.
>>
19/m/Florida
I don't even know what I want anymore, but I know it's female.
5'11"
Videogames, anime, and all that stuff. Accounting.
>>
>>22848539

>I get a fair number of compliments about having a cute face

post face
>>
>>22849627
>I won't attest to how accurate those compliments are
Allow me to enlighten you, then.
>VERY inaccurate.
>>
>>22849508
Damn. Sound interesting, but you're too far. I'm OH and boston's a decent clip away. Oh well.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.