[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Threesome Meetup (with special request). Me and my GF are looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: GF.png (106 KB, 355x282) Image search: [Google]
GF.png
106 KB, 355x282
Threesome Meetup (with special request).

Me and my GF are looking for a male (or female) companion during our sexy hours. We live in Belgium (Antwerpen) and we have a fetish.

I love sucking nipples. she loves it when her nipples are sucked.
Her dream: Get her nipples sucked simultaniously and after that; be fucked by two men at once.

Her boobs on the left.

>her, 25, plump/bbw, blonde, small, big boobs
>me, 25, big, medium cock

Who wants to meet up? First I want to know what you would like to do to my GF? How would you play with our fetish? Do you have the same fetish? What would you like to ad to it?
Also, describe yourself.

It's our first threesome, we are both very committed. Have done lot's of other stuff together, but now it's time to bring in a third.
>>
>>22847682
Thought they only got that fat in America
>>
you got skype ?
>>
File: 20151104_1232372s.jpg (201 KB, 463x826) Image search: [Google]
20151104_1232372s.jpg
201 KB, 463x826
Beta 28 uit wvl, lijkt leuke fantasie.
>>
20m/18f looking for a 3rd to have some fun with. Any gender okay, kik is exult snapchat is facewaste
>>
>>22847682
>Her, plump
>Me, medium cock

I like your honest, unbragging style

If I didn't live in California, I'd totally suck on your wifes nipples, and hi-five you while we held her up and fucker her in the pussy and ass.
>>
>>22847682
I love breasts and plump women, and I love sucking them. It's one of my greatest fetishes.
I'm 27, atheltic, clean shaven and close to Antwerp. Want to know more?
>>
>>22847682
>>22847762
Also I have a lactation fetish, what I would like to add, since I'm assuming she doesn't lactate, is just sucking the breasts and pouring lukewarm milk over them. It's an awesome sensation (for both man and woman). So yeah, I'd add that to the table.
>>
>>22847682
>>22847762
You gave me blue balls OP. My mind is racing and I can't stop thinking of your gf's breasts.

I'm off now, if you are serious and want to chat, send me an email at [email protected]

Lets take good care of your gf!
>>
Any kinky bi anons (m or f) interested in 3somes or swinging in california (LA)? kik mavin310
>>
>>22847682
Hey op, still there and looking?
28 years old. Average size cock and not my first picnic.
Since it would be your first time I will take it slow, make sure you are both comfortable with what we are doing and obviously not force my kinks. Unless you guys are up for them.
Your gf? I'd hope she is into buttstuff cause id eat her asshole clean. We suck those tities dry and we would have a lot of fun. We'd talk or chat a lot first so we all know what is going to happen.

Sou.ds good to you?
>>
>>22847694
Fuck off. Nothing wrong with an extra size. Big Girls are beautiful!
>>
I just went back from belgium desu, we can plan it OP
>>
older guy looking to play with a couple.
kik synthsmile
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.