[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get matched with nothing but bots, how is Tinder so popular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: ftwkT16b.jpg (25 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
ftwkT16b.jpg
25 KB, 1252x1252
I get matched with nothing but bots, how is Tinder so popular if it's flooded with this shit?
>>
>>22839546
The bots are matching with Bots and BOTS make reviews of tinder.
>>
>>22840075
well shit
>>
youre ugly.
>>
>>22840075
actually, I doubt they are. Because the bots are always girls. Every girl I talk to that is on tinder says they have NEVER encountered a male bot. Ever. Neither have lesbians. The bots are chicks targeting guys only, lol
>>
>>22841234
This. There are no gay bots on Tinder and fingers crossed it stays that way.
>>
May seem like a stupid question but what is a bot on Tinder?
>>
>>22842940
When you match with a girl and a few minutes or hours later they send a hilarious message like
"Hello, ANON, I think that you are really cute and sexy, and I'm looking for someone that is very skilled as well as intimate in bed. please visit me at www.insertobviouscamsitehere.com"

I'm not sure how it is in America, but here in the UK, they're always really easy to spot as they always have ridiculous names that nobody here is ever called like Esmerelda and shit. and half the time they steal descriptions from genuine profiles as well so the name and age don't fit the description, like it'll say, for example, Esmerelda, 25, then the description will have Jessica, 18, university, etc.
>>
>>22843095
Same in Australia
>>
>>22839546
Is there any other way of having sex other than tinder, or even worse, craigslist.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.