[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Myers Briggs Personality Thread 16personalities (dawt) com/free-personality-test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 18
File: home-16personalities.png (88 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
home-16personalities.png
88 KB, 1400x1200
Myers Briggs Personality Thread
16personalities (dawt) com/free-personality-test

INTP/21/M/585

Looking to email a lonely qt in my area.
[email protected]
>>
File: image.png (284 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
284 KB, 2048x1536
ENTP/18/South East England/M
>>
INFJ/25/F/902
>>
INFJ/19/M/AUS
>>
(ENFP-T) 25 M, annnnd a trap
>>
INFP 18f 410
>>
>>22841281
yo fuck meyers briggs but i'm 22/m/410, what's up?
kik - johnfuckingwall
>>
ENFP / 21 / M / 609
>>
>>22841286
not much. getting ready to call it a night. where you at? I'm in OC
>>
>>22841310
college park, other side pretty much. sleep tight!
>>
ISFP, which I never see on the internet
23/M/NC
>>
ENFJ/23/F/Australia
>>
INFP

i like to think we're the most insane type but also one that believes/deludes ourselves we're doing good
>>
Enfp/21/m/australia
>>
File: ENFP-T.png (83 KB, 1213x623) Image search: [Google]
ENFP-T.png
83 KB, 1213x623
I feel like I get a different result everytime.

18/F/Fin
>>
>>22842696
is u the qt finnish gril? :3
>>
INFP / 22 / M / Not Murica

>>22841938
That's a solid theory, seems about right.
>>
File: Aichan9.png (140 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
Aichan9.png
140 KB, 500x411
>>22842711
Yours truly.
>>
File: MBTI-Test-Result.jpg (134 KB, 1164x781) Image search: [Google]
MBTI-Test-Result.jpg
134 KB, 1164x781
Apparently I am a robot.
>>
lmao...

18/female/Washington D.C.

Analyst/social engagement... crazy motivated Type A girl with a lot of emotions? sounds about right
>>
File: WellWellWell.png (35 KB, 349x361) Image search: [Google]
WellWellWell.png
35 KB, 349x361
25/male/Netherlands
I am 'the Consul' ESFJ-A
If interested post your kik
>>
File: the cutest.jpg (136 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
the cutest.jpg
136 KB, 640x960
>>22839518
ISFJ/INFJ Here

I'm consistently on the verge between introverted and extroverted. I think it's due to the fact that I'm very comfortable in social situations and have somewhat of a bubbly, optimistic, outgoing personality, however I have very low energy levels and often would prefer to stay home//can get irritable after prolonged noise levels/socializing. Definitely need my cooldown/alone time.
Most often get N for intuition however I consider myself a firm realist which is somewhat surprising to me that I am not more often S. However I am also fairly intuitive and tend to be able to get a good feel for people and am not really socially duped.
Also I'm an 18 year old girl who lives in Spain!
>>
INTP/21/M/Aus

I swear P is just the absence of J, I don't see how there could be any genuine value in not being in the habit of planning ahead.
>>
>Tfw INFP and male
>>
File: SOC INTP.png (28 KB, 354x481) Image search: [Google]
SOC INTP.png
28 KB, 354x481
INTP/22/M/928
>>
>>22843839
>Having two personality type results because you are self deluded and cannot answer the test questions accurately because of it
>Lengthy paragraph describing your "personality" and a bunch of bullshit nobody cares about
>"the_cutest.jpg" when you're maybe a 6/10, 7/10 with the glasses that cover 60% of your face
Literally kill yourself, you fucking normie stacey cunt
>>
ENTP-A/M/North Carolina

>>22846059

Actually, toolbag, most people switch back and forth between two, or more, results every time they take the results because a lot of the questions are based on emotional responses which can vary depending on a person's mood.
>>
haha ESFP worst type reporting in
>>
infpee
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (89 KB, 1530x760) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
89 KB, 1530x760
ENFP/18/M/UK
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-25-01-31-18.png (190 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-25-01-31-18.png
190 KB, 1080x1920
ENFP/M/19/Louisiana
>>
ENFP / 24 / M / 269 (that's not too far from Chicago and Michigan City, if any of y'all are on here).
>>
File: IMG_0911.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
>>22846059
All I hear are your INTJ tears.

I've taken this test multiple times, it's clearly pseudoscientific and has almost zero basis to accurately describe your personality, unless you're really fucking retarded and think that "omg it like totally knows me!!!" Thus eliminating any kind of "accuracy" this test has. It's blatant cold reading and then sending out partially modified broad statements that could apply to pretty much anyone. This is literally just for fun, not for any kind of realistic results.

The paragraph was describing the inconsistencies I've seen between the results and then also addressing the information requested in the OP. Just because you don't care doesn't mean that nobody cares. Even if nobody cares, I'm simply participating in this thread and enjoying myself while I am at it.

"the_cutest.jpg" is because I took a set of photographs and was rating my selfies that I took of me at the beach. I have "cute" "cuter" and "the cutest". It's not a self-proclamation of my egocentrism but rather just a lighthearted title of how I felt about the photograph and also a way to sort it out from all the other junk selfies that I had taken that day. The reason I was wearing those glasses is because it was extremely bright and sunny (pic related). Thus I put on sunglasses because I plan well for outings and preferred to see instead of squint the entire time. And to answer why I was taking so many photos, well it's my first time out of the country and I had hundreds of photos of my family as well as the beach, Spanish architecture, and myself. I also label all of my photos to distinguish them from one another because it helps me organize, and I'm extremely organized in everything I do.

Someone sounds super touchy and way into memes, maybe if you spent more time trying to like people/empathize with them instead of blaming everyone for your loneliness and hatred, you might find some happiness in the world.
>>
File: Data_with_pipe.jpg (570 KB, 1044x1044) Image search: [Google]
Data_with_pipe.jpg
570 KB, 1044x1044
>>22839518
INTJ here, just slightly on that last dichotomy, it was only by one point.

I took the official MBTI through my school's honors program a couple years ago, not taking the online test. Don't put much stock into it myself, but it's interesting at least.

I'm basically Data. 22/male/VA. I am made of politics and sci-fi.
>>
ENTP/22/m bi. Yo what up other entp bruhs
>>
File: tumblr_m34bx2H28l1qd8wnmo1_500.gif (958 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m34bx2H28l1qd8wnmo1_500.gif
958 KB, 500x291
All of you are fools.

MBTI is an example of the barnum effect. You primitive animals have all come to gather and circle jerk over your "oh-so-me" type. Well, guess what? It's all a lie. And all of you are commemorating in this poisonous line of thinking.

I'd be surprised if at least half of you knew what the functions were. The fact is, MBTI fails test-retest validity, and it is therefore a poor measure of personality.

>>22846059
They both share two functions, and she may be conflicted about her sensing/intuition. Don't be mad because it undermines the value of your individuality.

It is a shame that stupid animals breed among other human beings. People like you are normie. And very dull.

That being said she clearly doesn't recognise the difference between Introverted Intuition or Introverted Sensing, and calls herself somewhat of an extrovert which does all sorts of changes to her functions. So perhaps she is equally as stupid as you.

Actually you're completely fine, she's the stupid one.

I'm excited to meet some bubbly ENFPs that can cuddle me and some awesome ENTPs that I can play tennis ideas with!

But any type is welcome to add me. I suppose.

>b-but you said

[rare Fi intensifies]

(I've decided to use this dummy account before I add people I really care about)

leadingthesymphony
>>
File: im-better-than-you.jpg (117 KB, 1024x792) Image search: [Google]
im-better-than-you.jpg
117 KB, 1024x792
>>22846969

Hi idiot.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-23-15-08-37.png (209 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-23-15-08-37.png
209 KB, 1080x1920
>>22841938
I feel it's more that we like to know ourselves as well as we can and be our best selves, and try to help others do the same.

20/m/France
>>
Oh, also do any of you guys like EJArandee? Some of his videos are cool but some of his videos, especially as of late, have made me realise he has lost the plot. One of his videos is especially stupid. It followed a flawed premise and he looked like a dumb clown.

Also do any of you know Ace Lawli's tumblr? Did she take it down? I can't find it. Anyone who can link me gets a brownie point. Anyone who does know and refuses to link me I hate you.

Fun fact: There ARE stupid INTJs, y'know. Duh.

Honestly I hope some of you like MBTI as much as I do. Is this thread even an active thing?
>>
>>22843839

I'm ENFP, which is the most introverted of the extrovert types. I COMPLETELY relate to your feelings of enjoying social situations, but having lower energy levels and getting weary easily from too much noise, crowds, etc.
>>
File: salad.jpg (369 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
salad.jpg
369 KB, 1600x1200
Oh, right. How this thread goes.

INTJ 19/f

How conventional...

>>22847300

Add me. I will eat every ENFP in this thread.

>>22842820
Nice meme but you have Fi
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.