[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OR 541 thread here. I'm a bottle of wine in, someone talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: oregon.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
oregon.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
OR 541 thread here. I'm a bottle of wine in, someone talk to me (not about the fucking Ducks, please)
>>
>>22830016
I'm tired. Only had 4 hours of sleep last night because my dogs woke me up.
>>
How's your night going op?
>>
>>22830019
get you a bowl and a glass of wine and coast the rest of the night easy, friend.

>>22830023
not bad. kicking back with a glass of grenache (i'm not a wine snob but buy this fucking wine, it tastes amazing, like sweet sweet tomatoes.. or blood) and a spliff. watching survivorman because the rain sounds on a tent make me hrnngh.

how are youse
>>
503 crashing your thread.
>>
File: borotis.png (326 KB, 416x606) Image search: [Google]
borotis.png
326 KB, 416x606
>>22830053
come on in fucker
>>
>>22830049
I'm doing pretty good myself I'm just dabbing and watching more football. It's gonna be a calm night for me and I'm excited about it.
>>
>>22830062
ty!

I am making chicken thighs with broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots in the oven. With a mustard sauce.

Also making roesti for the first time. Drinking Olympia.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 500x376
>>22830084
man i just can't get behind the football. dabbing though, sweet. i work in a dispensary actually. what you dabbing
>>
>>22830091
>roesti
that whole spread sounds great. what is the mustard sauce? the other night i cooked rouladen-- basically meat tacos stuffed with bacon, onions, and peppers soaked in gravy.
>>
>>22830101
I'm a UO student I'm pretty sure it's like a school rule that you have to like football. It's some sour diesel shatter, I've enjoyed it so far it wasn't too stable but it gets me high so I can't complain.
>>
>>22830109
podnah's pit bbq mustard sauce from New Seasons.

I never like rouladen despite growing up in Germany.
>>
>>22830101
can u get me those fat discounts senpai
>>
>>22830115
what do you mean by stable?
>UO student
word, where are all the U of O girls?
>>
>>22830119
same. Olympia is my go-to cheap beer, btw.
>>
>>22830137
if you're a medical patient, i can give you the same fat discounts i give everyone. and i always give a .1 or .2 over weight, because i'm the weed wizard.
>>
>>22830147
Where in Germany?

Ich bin aus Berlin.
>>
>>22830139
Like when it's more solid rather than waxy. And idk doing whatever they do on Saturday nights. I'm staying in so no girls for me tonight sadly.
>>
>>22830168
whoops-- got my wires crossed, not from Germany. i am second generation Austrian if that counts. and i love beer! how's the meal
>>
>>22830171
i hear you. you must not live in the dorms then. i remember having to use a fucking "sploof" to hide the smell, how absurd.
>>
>>22830188
I don't and thank god. Living in the dorms was the worst. My roommate and I had a mini bong that we would take to a nearby park. Smoking during the winter was hell. I love having my own place and being able to smoke or dab whenever.
>>
>>22830182
It was really good. Roesti are surprisingly easy to make. Most recipes seem to call for 30 minutes of blanching, although I advise only 15.
>>
32/m/portland

Anyone interested in joining me and a pregnant 20 year old for some group fun?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.