[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please someone reassure me I'm not the only fucking person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2
File: nunst024.gif (9 KB, 384x230) Image search: [Google]
nunst024.gif
9 KB, 384x230
Please someone reassure me I'm not the only fucking person in Kansas.
>>
>>22826186
19/M/RoPo
913/816
>>
>>22826186
You're not the only person in Kansas
>>
Thank you.
>>
>>22826186
19/m/OP
>>
>>22826237
What highschool did you go to slick?
>>
Reporting from ICT.
>>
Emporia state university here

19/m
>>
>>22826237
>>22828883
>>22829322

I am also m/19
>>
19/f manhattan area
>>
>>22830598

Skype?
>>
Oh man I feel old. 23/f JC area. Lol
>>
>>22830617
honeythief00
>>
Olathe here
>>
wtf since when do girls from KS post in KS threads? this is new lmao
>>
>>22830972
i post in a ks thread everytime i see one pop up lol
>>
>>22830972
Well seeing as a girl made one. Also because absolute fucking boredom.
>>
>>22830991
I don't have the time to lurk /soc/ that much anymore, but I remember seeing the same 5 guys posting in every thread lol
>>22830996
No shit, it's 3 in the morning and all the bars are closed. I'd be sleeping myself if I wasn't so jacked up atm.
>>
>>22831007
Jacked up on? I actually haven't been to a bar since moving here. Junction city has absolutely nothing to do.
>>
>>22831022
i've been to jc a few times since moving to manhattan and it seems pretty awful tbhh
>>
>>22831032
It is. It's such a sleepy place. Coming from Fayetteville, NC it's a bit of a shock.
>>
>>22831022
tryn' out some blow from a new guy in the scene.
it's been over an hour and I'm still wide awake so that's a bust.
Whats the bar scene like in JC? I'm from the KC area so I can bounce between multiple drinking districts, plus we got shows going all over the place. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else in Kansas.
>>
>>22831061
Mmm, I miss drugs. So hard to find here. It's absolutely nothing. Wait, I think there's one but it's always filed with old people so no fun. Everyone my age is married with kids so trying to find friends here is difficult.
>>
>>22831090
Ain't that a bitch.
I've always imagined anything outside of Kansas City or Lawrence would just be country bars with the youngest being in their upper 30's
>>
>>22831115
It is.
Probably is. I'd of preferred to live in Kansas City but my sisters husband is military so no luck. We were looking into Manhattan which I guess is much better but we got the wrong person to listen to when finding a place. So until July we're fucked. Then Alaska it'll be.
>>
>>22831149
I honestly never understood how anyone could afford to live outside of a city. the ratio of job availability population has got to be fucked somewhere.
>>
>>22831204
It's pretty bad. I've had to take up babysitting because I can't find a job . I'm not the biggest kid lover. But the closest stuff is in Manhattan which is about 40 mins just to get to the outskirts.
>>
620 reporting in
>>
>>22831227
It's even more fucked when you don't have a car to make it out there. I've worked with other kids who came from the middle of nowhere and they're severely lacking in social experience, I don't even know how they get passed the interview.
>>
Southeast KS here
Kik: Trojainous
28/m/bi
>>
>>22831251
Yep. I've made it 23 years not having a license because Fayetteville had a bus system or things were within walking distance so it was never needed. Got here and am fucked. I'll be getting one soon but shit is ridiculous. Also, did a overnight two week babysitting job in White Lake, that is literally a one street town. The kid didn't talk and the brother didn't have friends and was being home schooled. Like oh, that's gonna mess the poor boys up.
>>
>>22829059
SMN
>>
>>22831286
Home schooling is the worst, did 5 years of it and then got thrown into a group of kids who were also home schooled. none of us got along because we didn't fucking know how to socialize. I ended up leaving after a few months and met some normies at a con and flew from there.
social experience>education
Most of us are just going to end up working at the same places anyway.
>>
>>22832274
Yes. I grew up with some kids that were home schooled and jeez I felt so bad. I was jealous until I was in middle school with them and they were bullied a ton. Last I knew they got accepted into a college prep high school with me but ended up dropping out. Though I can't say shit I was medically forced from school. Glad you ended up well at least. Hopefully the same happened for them.
>>
>>22826186
Am I too late to jump on the Kansas bandwagon?! 24/m/ICT
>>
>>22831360
me too m8, we probably graduated same year, do you have a kik or something?
>>
I want somebody to touch my wiener.
>>
Holy fuck this is the first kansas thread I've seen. Uhm, I'm from the north kc area close to downtown. 20/m/straight
Snatchchat is pedrone1337
>hi ben
>>
>>22832415
Dropping out of the only thing they had going for them? probably SOL to be honest. How did you end up getting medically forced from school?
>>
>>22834421
I don't know what happened after but the courses that all required was pretty advanced and they didn't know it and dropping to far behind. I lost contact with them sin after so not sure if they ever finished our not.
A lovely thing called Pseudotumor Cerebri. Was having spinal taps every month with a week and a half recovery along with all of the the out of town doctors visits. It was physically impossible to stay in school. Lovely North Carolina didn't recognize what I had to be a valid reason to not be in school (fun thing having a rare condition) so they wouldn't allow me to do the schooling at home. Hahahahaha. Sorry. Got. carried away there.
>>
>>22826186
26/f/sek
How strange that you're all here.
>>
>>22835017
Right, I honestly didn't expect anyone to respond to this.
>>
22/m/913 over near the Sprint Campus

Just snortin addys and watchin Netflix.
>>
>>22831090
I know a ton of people that do drugs here in the 913, granted I went to a high school that's infamously known as the "rich white kid's party school" so that's probably why, but I've found that blow is the hardest to find here, cause of it's price compared to meth. Fuckin' bikers kicked out or killed all the coke dealers who wouldnt switch to pushing their meth in the 90s and it's been the same since.

At least that's the case in JoCo

>>22835407
forgot my Kik: rovina93
>>
19/m/bi
>>
File: ncr_posters.png (125 KB, 680x545) Image search: [Google]
ncr_posters.png
125 KB, 680x545
25/M (straight)/Manhattan

Skype is yumboyack90
>>
>>22835648
Though you said hide NTR threads, and I approve. We shouldn't emotionally abuse ourselves like that.
>>
>>22833490
Not really, got my Trash Skype though: SeriousAfro
>>
>>22831238
Same here 620 garden City/m/ 24
>>
316 hurr. Whoever was talking about blow above, there's some good shit here, just gotta have the right hookups. Go to Mustangs, if that place is still open. Last time I was in JC, went there and could get some good stuff.
Then again last time I was there was at coreys corral when they had a bullriding tourney.

Usually there's the same 5 people in these threads. Aka our entire population.
>>
>>22837189
Aha, yeah. I've come to see it's the same five people. I only moved to JC a little over a year ago and still haven't found any thing good around here.
>>
anyone familiar with Ellinwood, Kansas?
>>
>>22836010
I added you home slice
>>
>>22826186
36/M/JOCO
>>
25 M JOCO
>>
>>22834915
What a bunch of BS, At least can buy a science and math book and take a G.E.D pre-test these days. they just charge you out the ass for it. Hopefully the Pseudotumor Cerebri doesn't become a major issue later, already sounds painful enough.
>>22835407
Livin' the dream
>>22835463
Almost everything is around dude, you just have to get out more.
>>22837189
>>22837297
Same five people? No problem here, better to contribute than sitting at a coffee shop on your tablet lurking these threads.
>>
34 m manhattan just lurking and never see any kansas thread live past an hour
>>
>>22839106
Yeah I've been looking into it just got save the almost $200 for it. I know I'll pass it which I suppose it's better than being afraid I won't. Hopefully I'll be able to get it before moving to Alaska next year. Hah. It already is a major issue but just gotta love through it and not let it hold me back. :)
>>
>>22826186
316/22/M

Wtf I feel old I'm here and man there's a actual thread up.
>>
>>22841152
That's supposed to say live through not love. Lovely autocorrect.
>>
a kansas thread and not a single one of you are from topeka, does it get any better elsewhere?
21/m/785
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.