[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nudist thread! Who else here is a nudist? Home, outdoors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: nudist-beach-couple-three.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
nudist-beach-couple-three.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
Nudist thread!

Who else here is a nudist?

Home, outdoors or both?

Favourite beaches?

Best part about being a nudist?

Are you on Truenudistsdotcom as well?

If you are the last one then email me at [email protected] and I'll tell you my username on the site.
>>
I'm a nudist, I mainly stick to myself though because I'm in college. I go to Gunnison when I can.

*shrugs*
>>
>>22814694
That's cool, how is Gunnison? Ausfag here.
>>
>>22814784
I think it's... amusing. I have to be honest, I like nude beaches but in many ways they're just that -- you're naked on a beach.

I tend to go by myself though, so that's surely part of it. Last time I was there was May and admittedly the weather was cool, I was the only one to get naked and try to go in the ocean so I became the hero of the beach.
>>
>>22814509
lel look at his tiny penis
>>
>>22814805
I suppose you're right, you are just naked on a beach. Personally I love the sense of freedom and nobody judging you that makes it better than just an average trip to the beach
>>
>>22814509
I guess I'm more exhibitionist. Where does that fit with nudist?
>>
>>22814821
That's part of the charm. Maybe I'm just used to it, lmao. I would have gone to one this semester but I'm too busy with school stuff and haven't thought much about it.
>>
>>22814828
Yeah, fair enough. I haven't been enough times for it to wear off for me yet. My local beach is difficult to get to through public transport, I think I'll make the effort to make it this year though.
>>
>>22814838
I'm cynical tonight, forgive me. I like nude beaches and will keep going. I wish you luck in your ventures though. Maybe I'll try a resort one day.
>>
>>22814805
>I was the only one to get naked and try to go in the ocean
So by "try" did you go in or???
>>
>>22815221
Couldn't make it in, it was goddamned freezing that day. Only one to at least attempt to go in anyway.
>>
>>22815321
This has my dick hard. How was yours that day?
>>
>>22814509
Bump.
>>
Auzzie adelaide nudiest here haven't actually been to a beach or anything public yet, I do love being naked at home when given the chance. Im 27 m single 5"10 slim white build. Will be checking out that site after this
>>
Question: How does one become a nudist?

>Inb4 have to be born that way

Options are limited due to shitty weather in Finland.
>>
I just can't deal with the amount of old people.
If it would be more about showing a bit of pride in your body and how you shaped it, so you could present it and show it off, I'd be in 100%
This way I'd rather keep to myself and avoid the community.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.