[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've recently lost my virginity (2 weeks ago) and all I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: sex.jpg (313 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
sex.jpg
313 KB, 1000x667
I've recently lost my virginity (2 weeks ago) and all I can think about is having more sex. I'm so horny I'm even browsing craigslist for women in my area. I can't even take pleasure in masturbating any more because it just pales in comparison. Is this normal?
>>
> Is this normal?

Kinda. Yeah.

Advise against craigslist though.
>>
>>22812764
Yes
>>
>>22812797
I just want casual sex without the bullshit and relationships. Where do I go?
>>
>>22812910
for free? Nowhere.

if you're willing to pay then irl whores I guess.
>>
>>22812910
Tinder?
>>
>>22812764

You're a dude right?
>>
>>22813032
Yeah.
>>
>>22812797

Lost mine to an attached girl (who was allowed) from craigslist. It was weird and awkward and I feel weird about it. But now I just want to have more sex.

I guess I'm in a similar situation to you OP. I guess I ought to try to meet girls next time I go out. Don't want to seem desperate.
>>
>>22812764
Welcome to the world kid
>>
>>22812910
How did you get laid the first time? Repeat
>>
>>22813091
My mate dared me to make a post on craigslist about losing my virginity because he always takes the piss (in a friendly kind of way) because I was a virgin, someone who actually wasn't a bot or a scammer replied. Chatted for a bit, I booked a room in a hotel in the town she lives in and we just met up and fucked.

For some reason she had this idea that I was some super nice guy/borderland SJW (I'm really fucking shy around new people and don't talk much about myself). I'm not a massive arsehole, but I'm not afraid to speak my mind about stuff and apparently I was offensive and insensitive and uncaring about other people....blah blah blah. Told me she doesn't want to see me again and that she doesn't even believe I was a virgin and that it was just some pick up ruse (got a much needed ego boost from that comment, I have pretty low self-esteem and will take any compliment I can get).

I've developed an appetite for pussy now as well, I just want to eat a woman out and hear her moan and tremble.
>>
>>22813607
>make Craigslist post
> I just want to eat a woman out and hear her moan and tremble
>...
>profit
>>
>>22813640
I've made like 5 already. I only get bot replies :c
>>
>>22813693
only been 2 weeks
also Tinder etc.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.