[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's my 19th birthday today. Too bad I'm broke and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
So it's my 19th birthday today. Too bad I'm broke and can't go out to do anything. Can I get a little birthday present to cheer me up?
Also, who else has a November birthday? Who's a Scorpio? Kik and Snapchat: dreaminsemen
>>
File: 1434386111798.jpg (538 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1434386111798.jpg
538 KB, 1920x1080
In case anyone wanted to know what I look like
>>
>>22810455
Will you sing chocolate rain for us?
>>
>>22810455
>>22810684
pls OP
>>
>>22810684
kek this
>>
>>22810684
>>22810702
>>22810727

What? Why? I don't like to sing...
>>
>Can I get a little birthday present to cheer me up?
I asked one female friend I had the same thing. She turned me down.
I asked /soc/ the same thing, they turned me down. Fuck off back to your cess-pool, you aren't special.
>>
>>22811195
why do you think you are so special that you deserve it?

also:
>actually asking a girl this
>actually being surprised you got turned down
>actually being this autistically creepy

wth is wrong with you OP
>>
>>22810455
don't you have any friends or family to hang out with?
Happy b-day.
>>
>>22811275
I didn't think I deserved it, but consider how much of a pain in the ass this bitch was, she might be in a good mood for once.
It's worked before.
>Actually being surprised you got turned down
Where did I say I was surprised I got turned down?
>being this autistically creepy
It's not that creepy if you ask the right people.
Also, I'm not OP.
>>
Turning 22 in a few days. Still a virgin though lol
>>
>>22811331
I live with my sister. That's all the family I need. My friends are always over so I guess that won't be too different than a normal day.
>>
>>22811359
then go do something with them
go to denny's or the bar or something.
assuming you are legal wherever you are.
>>
>>22810460
happy B day bro. mine was on the 12th.
>>
File: DSC_0132.jpg (2 MB, 3104x1746) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0132.jpg
2 MB, 3104x1746
Today is my 20th birthday so yeah happy birthday to you and I hope all you people have a great day
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.