[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I fuckable? Hi everyone, Im really sad the boy that I love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 795x592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 795x592
Am I fuckable?

Hi everyone, Im really sad the boy that I love has rejected me. I have known this boy for over 1 year now and we are friends.
>>
nope, underage
>>
>>22803622
Are you on miiverse in NZ?
I vaguely recall talking to someone who looked like you...
>>
>>22803622
no
suggestions-get fit, clean yourself up, stop being butthurt over rejection
>>
>>22803622
Full body + Time stamp
>>
>>22803622
tits or gtfo
>>
And this is how a tumblr feminist is born
>>
>>22803622
no, unless you are packing an amazing body...but probably still no...
>>
>>22803622
every animal that haves a hole is fuckable, now, if youre hot, thats another thing
>>
>>22803622
Would need to see body to decide, face is workable, maybe start wearing contacts, change hairstyle, conform to societal beauty standards as much as you can and you'll be alright. Sex and relationships get easier after highschool drama phase.
>>
>>22803825
it looks like it's already a tumblr feminist tbqh
>>
>>22803622
Meet me and I'll fuck your brains out.
>>
>>22803622
with the other guy. timestamp pls
>>
>>22803928
Oh fuck off.
>>
Only if you blind fold me where you from?
>>
>>22803928
Most realistic advice
>>22804310
Response
>>22803825
You where right
>>
Of course you are. There's nothing wrong with you. Don't worry about it. He's just not a guy that you could have a relationship. That's normal, don't feel bad about it, okay, sweet?
>>
>>22803622
Not with that posture/image you aren't

You're setting yourself up for failure. You're not even seeming fuckable to anonymous strangers.

You seem to be looking for inverse validation; with an image like that, you want us to say no just so you'll feel better about giving up. Wimp.
>>
Get a load of this guy >>22805183
>>
you got skype baby? you deserve a nice guy like me i'll buy you dinner every day and try my utter best to please you and treat you like the princess you are that jerk doesn't deserve you
>>
>>22803928
The hair is fine
>>
>Am I fuckable?
Assuming that's you in the OP image, yes.

Really would help if post Full body and Time stamp like >>22803743 suggested.
>>
>>22803622
>Am I fuckable?
yes. i love you
>>
File: 1447776242380.png (449 KB, 576x792) Image search: [Google]
1447776242380.png
449 KB, 576x792
>>22805844
lol anon waited for everyone to do ego dmg

>>22803622
I think you are but you've chosen a bad pic. If I were you I'd lose the glasses and get a facial. Get some eyeliner on as well.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.