[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to femanons out there. Let's say, one day, magically,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Gurl with an extra surprise.png (654 KB, 720x1017) Image search: [Google]
Gurl with an extra surprise.png
654 KB, 720x1017
Question to femanons out there.

Let's say, one day, magically, from the nowhere, you become a Futanari.

You keep all your female outlook, female face and body, ass, boobs; but you have a hidden extra package between your legs.

No snatch, just a pair of balls and a dick.
This effect lasts for a week, after that you will go back to normal.

What you would do?
Will you try to hide it?
Will you go into some kind of sexual-ass raping streak, fucking all males/females as you can?
Would you be a dom futa or a sub futa?
Will you show this to your boyfriend (if you have one), did you ever fantasize on actually fuck him?
Is Futanari your fetish?
Did you ever wondered how it feels to have male genitalia?
Most of all Futanari fetichist are males, do you agree with that statement? Can you explain why males are attracted to Futanari?
>>
I am almost positive through visual identification that I am a 5 alpha reductase deficiency. So when I get aroused I rub my tip and I've thought about actually having a dick and if I was given the opportunity I would stay looking like a woman and I would keep my pussy but I would most definitely have a dick and balls and it turns me on very much to think about that. I don't know how I could have that happen to me though.
>>
>What you would do?
Christ I'd be non-stop touching myself desu.
>Will you try to hide it?
Yeah I mean in public of course. It'd be a little difficult to explain
>Will you go into some kind of sexual-ass raping streak, fucking all males/females as you can?
Not rape, but I'd definitely be interested in sleeping around at the time.
>Would you be a dom futa or a sub futa?
Dom.
>Will you show this to your boyfriend (if you have one), did you ever fantasize on actually fuck him?
I'd have to know he was somewhat interested, or at the very least not repulsed.
>Is Futanari your fetish?
Nah, it's interesting but not my fetish
>Did you ever wondered how it feels to have male genitalia?
Yes
>Most of all Futanari fetichist are males, do you agree with that statement? Can you explain why males are attracted to Futanari?
Yeah. Probably because they know what it feels like to have male genitalia and the pleasures that accompany it, so there is a sort of interest when it happens to be attached to the female form. Plus there's a sort of taboo that accompanies it. Obv. the reasons vary, but that is a big part of it.
>>
>>22803046
I always had the headcanon that, if Futas were a real thing, I believe they would be horny as fuck, all the time.

Given you are a young woman, you become a young futa; during 18-30 years, males are most sexually active, meaning that the testicles pump LOTS of testoterone.

Also, given that the males can actually handle their horniness (because we grow up controling our testoterone and horniness levels), but since females have less bio-mass, plus the fact they never have faced such situation, I came to conclusion that the female body can't handle the amount of hormones the male genitalia can pump during youth

What does this means?
Horny all the time, with a throbbing hard erection almost 24 hours, need to masturbate or have sex almost always

I believe the life of a Futa would be hard (Pun intended)
>>
LisisstrataBlack-
That's very considerate of you. But honestly tie me up and milk me constantly from my breasts and anus and balls. Please. I just want to be in love and see the stars that are my home. I want to be in my love so badly... I want to feel him and feel his rise and fall and him wash over me. I'm willing to wear clothes so it won't be noticeable that I have a boner, even a diaper so I can cum and it not be noticeable. I have been walking and feel myself become hard and feel my balls drop. This is something my body craves so badly. I know that it would be hard. But I think with the right Master, he would dominate me and because of my love, adoration, and pure worship of him I would be able to somewhat control myself. Also their's chastity restraints for men.
>>
>>22803448
Lewd.
>>
LissistrataBlack
Truth.
>>
>>22803709
Diapers is a horrible fetish, tho.
>>
Pray tell why?
>>
>>22803846
Diaper and Vore are the only fetishes I stilldont understand, keep in mind this is an subjetive opinion, but I don't see any sexual attraction on those fetishes, mostly because they are not sexually related, at all, unlike Futa or any sexual fetish.

Also, you dont know how to properly reply, do you?
>>
The diaper makes you free to pee on yourself so the heat and water is a kind of arousal, or the cold in my instance and then it getting warmer as it doesn't get changed sometimes.
>>
>>22804257
not into futa or vore but into diapers
for me at least i'm into ddlg and it's like kinda humiliating and babyish and that's hot to me

so
there's that
>>
>>22804297
>>22804312
So it runs like a humilliation fetish... thats intresting; never thought in that way.

Also:

>On the top/bottom right corner, click setting
>Check the 'Quick reply box'
>Then click someone's post digits, next to your ID and date
>A windows will open
>Reply using quick reply box

No need to thank me.
>>
Bump before bed
>>
>>22803165
But FtMs actually get testosterone in them, and I'm pretty sure most of them handle it as well as guys, if not better.
>>
>>22804595
>and I'm pretty sure most of them handle it as well as guys, if not better.
Care to explain?
>>
>>22804595
Not as much as males have when they are in the range of 18-30.
>>
>>22806209
I know females also produce testosterone, because it's the hormone of the sexual drive; I always wanted to know the difference between the amount of testoterone a young male and a young female can pump
>>
>hidden extra package between your legs
>just a pair of balls and a dick
I've never heard of this but fuck damn, I would go crazy

>What you would do?
are you kidding me? I'd find holes to fuck
>Will you try to hide it?
probably not, desu I'd probably show it off
>Will you go into some kind of sexual-ass raping streak, fucking all males/females as you can?
yes, not raping but I know I'd organize some kind of orgy and invite people to check me out...is that strange? like, I'd fuck the people I would have never let fuck me, I'd fuck pussy to see what its like and guys to make them cum
>Would you be a dom futa or a sub futa?
dom for sure
>Will you show this to your boyfriend (if you have one), did you ever fantasize on actually fuck him?
if I had a boyfriend, I would definitely share it with him, if he was cool with it, I'd make him suck me off, I'd lick his bum and fuck him next
>Is Futanari your fetish?
I've never heard of it before, but the thought is intriguing.
>Did you ever wondered how it feels to have male genitalia?
like everyday man
>Most of all Futanari fetichist are males, do you agree with that statement?
idk
> Can you explain why males are attracted to Futanari?
no, I dont see why. maybe they like dick, and dickgirls are better than trannies?
I really have no clue, but now I wish I had a dick at least for a day
>>
>>22807287
Did you really didnt know about Futanari?
Did you ever lurked in /d/?

Know that most of the poblation of 4chan are mainly perverted fetichist, I'm quite stunned about this
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.