[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hipster thread. Hipsters, intellectuals, English nerds, freethinkers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: tumblr_mjqhmgo7au1r3hqhro1_1280.jpg (418 KB, 1280x1907) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjqhmgo7au1r3hqhro1_1280.jpg
418 KB, 1280x1907
Hipster thread.

Hipsters, intellectuals, English nerds, freethinkers.

Get in here. There's not a lot of people like us.
>>
File: edgggyyy.jpg (92 KB, 960x692) Image search: [Google]
edgggyyy.jpg
92 KB, 960x692
Are self-aware edgelords allowed in here?
>>
pls no
>>
File: son-this-is-bait.png (57 KB, 625x656) Image search: [Google]
son-this-is-bait.png
57 KB, 625x656
>>
>>22801824
>Hipster
You just look like a feminist.
>>
>>
>>22801824
>hipsters
>intellectuals

pick one, or try again. Most hipsters fall under the category of pseudo-intellect, and that's coming from someone who doesn't consider themselves smart.
>>
>There's not a lot of people like us

There's too many
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>22801824
holy shit i never thought this board would get THIS cringy
>>
>>22801845
Totally thought this was Sebastian Bach.
>>
>>22802144
only cool parson in this thread
>>
I would suggest we just nuke this board, but fuck, knowing you people, you would just migrate to /trash/ and merge with the cloppers.

Why don't you do what everyone else on this board wants to do and kill yourselves? There are way, waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many people like you. Intellectuals my ass. You're either the Tumblr type who believes in the most stereotypical neoliberal shit or you're the /mu/ type who thinks Pitchfork is the be-all-end-all authority on music. Either way, you're a waste of life. Get lost.
>>
>english nerds

don't drag the us English into your dyke shenanigans
>>
im blasted off my gourd on psychedelics and whippits; about to ironically shove a chewbacca figurine up my ass

hipster enough?
>>
I'm not a hipster but everybody calls me one.
I just like learning about film and music as much as I can and constantly branch out.
People just like to label anything they haven't been exposed to as "hipster" or "pretentious"
Pretentious desu, is quite a pretentious word in itself.
>>
File: trolleatingkids.jpg (34 KB, 484x356) Image search: [Google]
trolleatingkids.jpg
34 KB, 484x356
>>22802241
>>22802397
>>22803481
>>22803534
Follow along children!
>>
do you like dick?
>>
>>22806989
>>
i was a hipster til i moved out of mommy and daddy's basement. now i'm walmart-core, babby's-first-job retail trash, work 10 hours come home and drink til i sleep.

if i could write/make art, i would be the perfect Evolution of teenage hipster garbage. but everyone knows hipsters aren't artists. they're "connoisseurs", they appreciate, appropriate, front, and take a whoooole lot of selfies, boy do i tell ya.

there's no time for that in the life of a wagekek. no one gives a shit what bands i listen to, not that i have energy to listen to anything anymore anyway.
>>
>>22809421
... damn. Actually speaking for a generation here.
>>
File: 4.jpg (223 KB, 950x899) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
223 KB, 950x899
I reblog social issues on dumblr all day to make myself feel superior.
>>
>>22809421
Pretty deep right there. But no one's fault but your own.

Fucking millenials.
>>
>>22809444
i work two jobs and have an income below my states poverty line. i can qualify for food stamps getting 35-45 hours between two jobs while my parents were working 20-30 and going to/paying for college. i have a hard time making rent and i never know when i'll be working where.

i spent my entire (8k) life savings on buying a car. no payments, no leasing, i own this cunt. i am the child of parents who paid off their 62k~ house in five years. i was set up for impossible ideals, and even being able to say i hold and own the title to my car, don't owe anyone anything, is impressive among my peers.

fucking millenials, yeah. i wish i weren't one.
>>
>>22801824
honest question: are you ftm?
>>
File: 1438461312791.jpg (262 KB, 1186x712) Image search: [Google]
1438461312791.jpg
262 KB, 1186x712
>>22809511
>>22809421
>>22809444
>>
>>22801824
Not a lot? NOT A LOT? There's waaaaaaaaayy too fucking many of you dipshits.
>>
Excellent bait
>>
Self identified hipster here. GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME FUCKERS
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.