[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's see how man of us are currently on Fetlife! For anybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9
File: fetlife.png (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
fetlife.png
18 KB, 200x200
Let's see how man of us are currently on Fetlife!

For anybody who's unfamiliar, Fetlife is like the Facebook of kinky sex. There are tens of thousands of people into every kind of fetish imaginable.

Who's on there?

Look me up, Wings87.

Also, fetish general thread :)
>>
Fetish thread, eh?

I want to fuck a horse
>>
Bumpity
>>
>>22794949
There are people on fetlife under 40?
>>
FetLife name: FortunaMajor

Kinks: DD/LG play
>>
>>22794949
Is fetlife worth joining if I want to fuck some dudes wife or is it just a bunch of old creepy men?
>>
>>22795565

Totally possible. Trust me on that lol.
>>
File: gu.png (901 KB, 720x571) Image search: [Google]
gu.png
901 KB, 720x571
quite popular on that site.
>>
Most of the people on there live the lifestyle which we find totally ridiculous. Good luck getting any kind of response if you're just looking to have fun. However, if you're fat, poor and old as shit, but like to punch bitches you'll be getting laid in no time.
>>
If im an 18 year old living in a large city without any tinder luck, would fetlife be a good way to hook up with random people?

Id be down to fuck some guys wife or something simple like that. Nothing completely out there, im not getting shit on or anything.
>>
Devil's advocate - do you think the loser slob "dom's" have the most success there because they aren't afraid to put themselves out there?

Like, I had a fetlife, but never posted a photo on mine; think outher younger people have a similar hesitancy?
>>
Fetlife name: altermymind
Main kinks: feminization, bondage, rape, mindbreak
>>
fetlife name: camme92

wouldn't mind fucking someones wife or just experimenting with a playmate
>>
>>22795782
It's probably _partially_ that but I think it's more of a supply/demand thing. The ratio of subs-to-doms is pretty uneven, so gross ass doms have the advantage. Especially with the advent of Fifty Shades of Grey and its knock-offs.
>>
I don't really get fetlife, it seems like a great way of finding like minded people, but then you can't search for them
>>
>>22795640
Is there like a kekold section where couples are lookig for a bull? I've never done it before but ducking a dudes wife while insulting him sounds awesome
>>
>>22796131
The site has a garbage tier design.
>>
>>22796171
C.uckold section*
>>
Hah, I'm on there but I can seriously count on one hand how often I've gone. Like a lot of people mentioned it's a lot of gross, overweight and / or old people and I just never got into it. I barely use my Facebook as it stands, so the very idea of using a Facebook for kinksters felt a bit... Off for me.

Plus, my kinks existed on there, but they are not realistically possible for the most part so I kind of gave up on the site for the most part. I'm kinda private about my kinkier side, even with someone I feel is closer to me than any of my family AND she's on there too.

Still feel awkward as fuck talking to her about my kinks.
>>
File: rob-ryan-face.jpg (13 KB, 170x165) Image search: [Google]
rob-ryan-face.jpg
13 KB, 170x165
I'm on Fetlife.
I'm over 40 and honest about it in my ad, have many face pics and full body pics
Very specific about wanting to meet someone local and close to my age. About 99% of the messages I get are from people 20 - 30 years younger or older, from 100's or thousands of miles away. Often no profile picture, or if there is one, it is of a desperately unattractive, out of shape person you wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole.
>mfw
>>
>22/Male/Georgia
>Straight / Switch (leaning Submissive)

>Feet, Femdom, Tease and Denial, Spitting, Gags, Bondage, Humiliation, Name Calling, Facesitting, Biting, Slapping are my fetishes

>I'm curious about small penis humiliation, cbt, and kekolding

>Fetlife and Kik: Guynoir93
>Email: [email protected]

If you want to contact me some other way, we can try to set something up. I've only met a few interesting people on Fetlife and I don't go there too often. I live in a small Georgia town, so I have my location set to Los Angeles or something on Fetlife. I'd definitely be willing to sext or talk about my real life experiences or whatever.
>>
>>22796131
>>22796214

This and this.

Fetlife is full of disgusting middle aged or old creeps, grossly unpassable transvestites, psycho man-eating pro-dommes who scream at you for money, and young attractive girls WHO ARE TOTALLY UNAVAILABLE AND/OR OWNED BY THEIR SIR.

I did come across and talk to one girl who was a dissolute bugchaser and collected STDs like pokemon cards. She'd done a load of meth and gotten HIV and herpes from adult bookstores in her youth. Not my idea of a fun weekend but hey...
>>
Any attempt to actually hookup with someone on fetlife is seriously frowned upon by legions of 40+"BBWs" who will aggressively berate you.
>>
I like the site, I live by one of the biggest communities and it had helped me come out of my shell. I am still careful, but I've been out more and met more people then I ever would have without it.
>>
I use alt dot com for bdsm contacts. The site is becomming more and more user unfriendly for non paying members (and paying members as well), if you mainly uae the chat and IM, it's pretty usefull though.

If interested, I'm atwa2005 on there
>>
File: 7pegging.jpg (69 KB, 576x416) Image search: [Google]
7pegging.jpg
69 KB, 576x416
>>22794949
FL Name: Pavlovian_Dom

Interested in dominant women and interesting conversation.

I haven't had any luck so far but I've met some interesting people at least. It's way more catering to couples and models.
>>
>>22799230
>cant even message without having to pay on alt.com

You're right that site is user unfriendly for everyone.
>>
girl_afraid

Haven't really tried anything yet. Too scared to get murdered to hook up off the net. Especially fetlife.
>>
25/m

Scasualfun90

Main kink is impregnation and breeding. I love that shitty and I'm good at it, too.
>>
>>22799230
>>22799592

Alt is unfriendly and shity because it's run by aff. They link and cross advertise through their entire network but if you are into the separate sites you have to pay for each.

Tl;Dr at is less populated aff that costs the same and works less.
>>
19/F
Karuka

Only go for locals and am a bit standoffish at times
>>
File: 1447464445996.jpg (519 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447464445996.jpg
519 KB, 1080x1080
Forli

UK represent
>>
>>22799631

would love to not murder you and have some fun
>>
>>22799631
>>22801226
On the other hand, I LOVE to murder.
>>
25m straight herefordshire signed up, I get that they've set their search engine so to protect privacy, but it makes it incredibly hard to find anyone!!

>>22795774
I use fabswingers
better site than fetlife.

the people on fetlife are incredibly polite though.
>>
>>22798798
Sadly, there is a lot of truth in this post
>>
File: getfucked.gif (163 KB, 191x188) Image search: [Google]
getfucked.gif
163 KB, 191x188
>>22795774
Nope. Went to one "event" showed up in kinda business casual clothing (Rules were full dress or fetish, I didnt own a suit nor "fetish" clothing) Some old broad threw a fit because of it. Was nothing but a bunch of fat chicks, old fat guys, and a handful of hot middle aged and 20 something girls that like some others have mention on here are straight up fucking nuts. Live an absolutely fucking ludicrous lifestyle (Having their men be sub servant to them in public, shaming them in public, putting leashes on them) and are hard as shit to read. There was a bunch of people "playing" in the open and it was like alright this is kinda cool, maybe someones DTF? Nope. You're a fucking pervert if youre there looking to hook up apparently. I deactivated my account about 20 minutes after I got home from that shit show.
>>
>>22802447
you go on fetlife to MEET people and then possibly fuck them later. I have not seen much in the way of people going for random hookups and having success on fetlife.

>>22799631
just go to a munch, talk to people and maybe meet someone who isn't axe crazy

>>22798798
>>22795148
try looking for a nearby TNG (aka younger folks group) meetup. A LOT of the people on fetlife are 40+ but there are TNG groups all over>

Fetlife seems like its pretty interesting, and I have enjoyed going to munches to discuss lewd, and non lewd things with interesting people. Probably will be meeting up with some for play, or other events off and on in the coming months, but unfortunately I live some distance from the more active groups.

28/gq m/new mexico username is serai- and I need to upload some new pics, but they only display to friends.
>>
>>22804460
The fetlife community is quite hostile to the whole hook-up thing in my opinion. I kind of agree, it;s not really something you can do for a one-night stand.

Personally, I've never got anything from the munches around here but it's nice to go to them once in a while.
>>
>>22804481
munches mean a few hours of (mostly) pleasant conversation that can go more into NSFW topics than you can usually go with people. You can go from discussing books or movies, to advice on fingering a girl, to what sort of shapes are best for anal play.

the biggest thing that I loved about it was that people were actually TALKING and not playing with their cellphones and ignoring each other.

bit of an extrovert here, and with all my friends being introverts, it is a pretty nice change of pace.
>>
I was having a fun conversation with someone, got their phone number, and then they said they were feeling down and wanted to be left alone. No response after that. I'm worried they're gone for good.
>>
My experience with Fetlife is that, just like real life, it's filled with different people that want different things. Also, like any social site on the internet that allows you to remain anonymous, there are a lot of people wanting to fuck, mostly guys who think because someone is fetish friendly automatically makes them easy.

The community there can be hostile to wanting to just hook up, however, there ARE some people on there who want that, so whatever. However if you're a guy looking to just fuck on that site, good luck, because you have about a billion other guys to compete with.

As discussed, there are munches, with is the equivalent of a dinner party or something. Designed just to talk, but no one's going to stop you if you actually hit it off with someone and hook up later, or, you know... start dating, like people do after meeting at social events.

There are also play parties, but, if you're a guy, don't expect to be immediately welcomed with open arms. Especially if you're Dom, not sub. Mostly because there are a lot of pervs that aren't even all that into the kink, but just want to fuck some girls, and they would gladly try to join.

There are also total shitbags on there that think they are holier-than-thou because they are super into the community, even if that local community is shit. You get this in any subculture. Everyone has seen someone like this in their life, the person who thinks they're better than you and wants to rub it in your face, then kick you out of their community. Eh, whatever.

So, I mean... take everything people say about Fetlife with a grain of salt. There are a LOT of different people and different experiences on there. And also, you have to be wary of the people who dog it because they're butthurt. That being said, it really isn't some sort of fetishist paradise or anything. It's just people.

>>22804525
>then they said they were feeling down and wanted to be left alone
Sounds like depression. Not much you can do.
>>
Fetlife ia Facebook for fucking, sure it says BDSM. But the reality is a whole LOT of swingers use the site. I been using it for 6 years, I belong to a private gang bang group and play with a lovely mid 30's hotwife couple. So make sure you write a nice profile, have clear looking pics, and define your interest section very carefully.
>>
>>22804618
would love to see your profile as an example
>>
>>22804618
Definitely true that SOME people use it for this function. Mainly swingers. If you're a guy trying to use it to hook up, though, you're gonna have a bad time. But hey, even that has exceptions.
>>
>>22804563
All of this is 100% accurate.

I can tell folks here though, meeting to satisfy a particular fetish leaves a rational person in a situation will end up feeling hollow, leading to craving more. It's a downward, physically pleasing but emotionally unsatisfying, edgy path until you realize you're above it. It's hard to escape.

I consider myself to be lucky by checking all of the boxes before I was 19, so I got out early and moved onto a healthy lifestyle. Not kink-free, but not looking for online kinksters to check boxes with either. No longer on fetlife.
>>
Fetlife can basically eat a giant bag of dicks. I marked my account for deletion and then my wife found it in my search history and reactivated MY DELETED account 3 weeks after the week they make you wait.

I know. Clear my browser history. Whatever. I feel like I accidentally stumbled upon some shady fucking shit while landing my ass in the sexual dog house at the same time.
>>
>>22804729
I dunno, I kinda like my kinks. I feel great for days afterwards when I indulge in them. I don't really feel hollow about them.
>>
>>22804757
Oh I'm not criticizing. And I know, good adrenaline rushes do that, just like any drug. But you got to keep it up to keep the high!
>>
Piss fetish reporting in
>>
T Girl Sapphire
https://fetlife.com/users/3320523
>>
>>22806224
male or female?
>>
23/f
Mostly into Dd/lg, innocence, age gap/ageplay, molestation, getting taken advantage of, sleep assault, etc

I have a fetlife that I rarely check, so if youd like to message you, send me your username
>>
29/M/Memphis, TN 901

WittyEpithet

I have had some luck through Fetlife. It is not a hookup website. It is a kink website. Since most people have kinks, Fetlife is a slightly dirtier version of everyday people. Go to some events. Invite someone out for coffee. Reply to a few ads.
>>
>>22807861
Where from?
>>
>>22807964
California
>>
>>22807861
Add me on kik
Jcriss37
32/m
>>
>>22807994
Ok. I'll add you. Just like fetlife, I'm not on kik very often...just so you know
>>
>>22808030
if kik is cool, i'm a 22/m/DD who would love to relieve you of some of that innocence
kik - johnfuckingwall
>>
>>22807861
Claytor22 on fetlife, depends on what part of cali you are from.
>>
The-Focal-Point

26 / bi / M / 303
>>
not really looking to chat, just to talk about my big fantasy i have. basically what i want is to dominate a guy physically(mostly) and financially. i'm very, very kinky and i have a very high sex drive and that's where the physically comes in. i'm a domme through and through. the financially part comes from wanting to please him by making myself look good by whatever means possible. i want to be the epitome of nightmare dressed like a daydream
>>
Fetlife is a shithole. Bunch of morbidly obese people on there and younger hot people who would likely kill you in your sleep.
>>
>>22809997
Do you want it to be a strong alpha type guy or a less dominant Nerdy/hipster type of guy?
>>
>>22810041

Agree with this, you look at some profiles and get massive red warning flags just from their looks and names.
>>
>>22810117
i'm into more nerdy/hipster guys normally but there could be something fun about dominating an alpha guy and having him under my thumb
>>
>>22810336
>>22809997
If you want to kik, my username is guynoir93
>>
>>22795672
I doubt it. Not with that butterface...
>>
My name is Veide

I just posted a story called "Cuntrol".

I don't go to any of those brunch or whatever meet-ups as I'm too tired/depressed.
>>
>>22810041
I'm looking to die so that seems a great way to go.

I'd love a young lady to have wild sex times with me then kill me. Great outcome for both of us.
>>
>>22806346
Male
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-18-00h42m53s995.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-18-00h42m53s995.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
I'm a pansexual sissy in Northern Virginia, looking for anyone who wants to play with me.

Look me up on fetlife: arcticreality
>>
https://fetlife.com/users/5171868
Check me out, I guess
>>
>>22806341
NOTHING BLUE ABOUT YOU

My captcha wanted me to ID hot dogs... oh myyyyy
>>
>>22809997
hi back again, i've changed my mind about the chatting thing and made a kick so if any guys or girls want to talk lets see what happens, it doesn't necessarily have to be about that fantasy it's just the one i threw out, also no doms please you guys bore me

kik: transorganic
>>
Haven't found anyone I'd meet up with so far there
>>
>>22807861
youngunicorn on fetlife
>>
I've been on fetlife a couple years. I don't use it much but I haven't had any problems besides being used by a guy for sex. I dont feel bad about it
I was thinking of going to some events but I'm a shy introvert so I'd have to push myself
Toomanykittens
dont let the name fool you, I'm a man
>>
>>22795758
>if you're fat
fuck, why is it that fat guys are the only ones not getting laid

ffs
>>
>>22796131

It's not supposed to be a dating site where you can search for people based on gender/age/whatever.

It's a social networking site for kinky people (think Facebook for kinky people). You can't search for people using those criteria on Facebook either, can you?

FetLife is just a lot more sex positive, and people get on it just to get laid so they approach people with the "hey, wanna fuck" attitude. If you take that same approach on Facebook, you're not getting a response either.
>>
>>22811490
How much would you like it if someone from the recent twink thread got in touch with you?
>>
Why do you ladies keep fading on me? We have great conversations then you all disappear? :(

Makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>22816494
you're being used to up their ego while they go talk to another guy
>>
>>22807861
also from CA. Haven't been on Fetlife in a long time.

kik - odetowoe
32m
>>
Why not, I'll add my name to the hat, Baxna. Haven't really been able to go out to a munch yet, but so far its been a positive experience with the folks I've talked to.
>>
>>22794949
ChuBogut
M Dom
>>
>>22795672

do you know why? you're what we call a 'desert princess' because while we're overseas fighting in the desert there are so few chicks that the ones that are there think they're hot shit.
>>
>>22816867
Sent you a msg
>>
Sup kinks!
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.