[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/soc/ I just realized I'm a fucking loser. I've spent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
/soc/ I just realized I'm a fucking loser. I've spent countless weekends going to bars by myself and drinking completely alone. It's becoming more and more clear to me, especially when I see so many people surrounded by friends. Have any of your experiences similar to this?
>>
>>22792371
>2015
>coby

anon pls
>>
>>22792375
What is cobt I'm too drunk to understand. Autocorrect is saving my life rn and uber.
>>
File: Cobi-post.png (33 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Cobi-post.png
33 KB, 400x300
>>22792381
>>
>>22792371
The mere thought of going to a bar and drinking by myself sounds instantly like a bid idea. I'm sitting here alone in my apartment, drinking alone, regretting not saying something to that girl earlier at Kit.
>>
>>22792433
Why can't you say something to her now?
>>22792427
Still don't get it

>Tfw uber driver hit on me
>>
>>22792476
Because I don't know her and I don't have any way of getting in touch with her other than where she works. I was at her place of employment for an audit today.
>>
>>22792525
Look, you never know what you'll miss. I dunno so message her
>>
I've never tried to go to any bars or anything. I spend the weekends in alone. I would go out if I had friends to go out with but I don't.

I don't think I fit the stereotype for a loser, but I can't make any kind of lasting or meaningful relationship with anybody.
>>
>>22795342
OP here, this is exactly how I feel but I do go out by myself and idk. It's not terrible but just lonely
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.