[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other sites like omegle ???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: omegle2.png (52 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
omegle2.png
52 KB, 400x300
Any other sites like omegle ???
>>
>>22788930
its over buddy. the time when girls get naked on those sites are over, everyone knows now that there is a risk f being recorded.

Back in the days every weekend i could get someone to get naked for me, like a lot would look and a few would stay, today they dont even want to see, they dont even care if you are hot or not.

You can still get someone but the numbers are much lower.
>>
>>22788930
I used to be addicted to it.
I've looked extensively, when I was cheating myself about quitting it.
You know the whole:
"Well, I'll find one just like it, so technically I'm not going on it."

Yeah...
There's nothing *quite* like Omegle.

Omegle's a piece of shit site anyway. Fuck. 75 days clean. That place turned my life upside down.
>>
there are still good times to be had. you just have to use the right tags, or interests. but its true that its waaayyyy more guys than girls. kinda like 4chan...
>>
>>22789007
I had/have a serious addiction going myself... chatrandom has the same setup.. 99.99% males though
>>
>>22789323
any advice?
>>
>>22789007
>>22789359
Holy shit I thought I was the only one who considered myself "addicted". Haven't done it in almost a year, feels pretty good not wasting hours just to cum.
>>
Took me maybe a hour before I got a female,
I didn't even care about the nude thing anymore, was happy I wasn't seeing cocks. Talked for like maybe 30 mins had a good convo with her. Didn't wanna scare her away with tits or gtfo.
something happened and lost connection before got to ask for info skype/snapchat/kik

So it's rare alright but next time I find one I won't take as long to ask
>>
File: slut1.jpg (52 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
slut1.jpg
52 KB, 750x600
>>22789005
this
>>22789007
i'm still addicted, currently taking a week break because of the French bullshit happening.
my chances of getting chicks at this moment are pretty much null.
>>
>>22789674
thats why you need to get them naked fast.
omegle fuck up regularly.
beside, women know if you're gonna get it or in the first seconds she meets you.
this is olso valid on omegle.

if she's not already naked by the 5 minute mark, she never will, there are a few exception (extremely shy girl). but as a general rule if she's not in to it from the start she never will and you shouldn't waist your time, just next her
>>
Fucking Omegle, man. Love it and hate it.
>earlier today
>find mexican girl
>says shes up for playing
>get cock out
>she starts licking lips and shit
>we exchange dirty talk, I fap for a bit
>ask if I can see her body
>disconnects
Why do girls expect everything, and then just disconnect when it's their turn to deliver? They're so picky 90% of the time.
>>
>>22789822

This is completely wrong.
>>
>>22791610
lots of this now days
>>
>>22789822
Yeah this is bullshit, I have had way better girls after half an hour of chatting her up and plain appearing great. Not just like, sluts I took my time with, but chicks whose first sentence was "You better not show your dick or I'll next".

If you actually know how to get a girl naked you can get anyone naked. I have had girls naked who have never even been seen naked by a guy, it isn't hard if you know how to talk to one.

If you have to rely on getting her clothes off within five minutes you're probably low-balling. The better girls can take their time with guys, pick em out.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.