[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ladies, you're at the grocery store and this Big Guy smacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Ladies, you're at the grocery store and this Big Guy smacks your ass.

What do you do?
>>
Give him my number.
>>
Drop to my knees and swallow his cock
>>
File: 8274.jpg (15 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
8274.jpg
15 KB, 180x280
Squeak, cower, fidget and try to scuttle away.
Then watch him from far away and make sure he leaves the store first so he doesn't grab me and rape or murder me when I leave.
>>
>>22784294
kek
>>
tell a store employee, ask that he inform the manager, then wait for the matter to be settled, most likely with the butt slapper being kicked out of the store.

if the issue escalated, I would call the police.
>>
>>22784294
This
>>
>>22784294

>implying your fat ass can scuttle

Waddle. Land whales waddle.
>>
>>22784228

I would turn around and knock that smug fuck right the fuck out. Then smear my period pussy all over his eyeballs
>>
I'd pretend it didn't happen while trying to hide a blush
>>
>>22784668
I lold seems like what most femanons would do
>>
>>22784652
This made me day. You're my hero.
>>
>>22784678
Jus being honest
>>
he could raw me right there in public
>>
>>22784682
>>22784652
Are you triggered?
>>
>>22784228
Scream out 'for you'
>>
>>22785379
>>
I'd say "ew" loudly and kek. If he persisted, I'd walk over and tell an employee and maybe call cops if I feel he is a danger.
>>
Tell him I'm a tranny and slap his ass fart and tyra banks walk away
>>
>>22786996
/thread
>>
>>22784228
Bend him.over and peg his ass
>>
>>22784228
Wake up and cry because he's a dream.
>>
I would wonder how ed sheeran got jacked so fast.
>>
Tell my boyfriend, he'd probably show up and stab him. From behind tho that guys grossly huge.
>>
Mire his gains
>>
Depends if I'm in a relationship or not
>>
>>22788965
go on please
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.