[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best body? Also general body rate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 504x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 504x637
Best body? Also general body rate thread
>>
>>22770048
2>1>3
>>
>>22770048

Clearly the hot blonde on the left, the middle is ok but the man on the right? Just crop him out.

Plus we another body rate thread like we another dick thread
>>
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 1536x2048
>>22770067
Completed
>>
>>22770082
Excellent, now the question remains are you one of the remaining two or just another dude pretending so he can get some attention?
>>
>>22770099
1 of the 2 but I will leave it at that
>>
>>22770105

Well you know really soon the timestamp posts will be coming. If one or the other is actually you though you're about to get more attention than you could ever want.
>>
>>22770105
KK, well my first take was 1 > 2, but I think that the body types are close enough for my taste. #2 has a better face, and I can easily imagine puling on that hair.
>>
>>22770154
I actually thought left was cuter but middle had a better body . I just feel bad for right
>>
sorry for the weird contortion i didn't do it on purpose i swear
>>
>>22770048
also left cause dem hips but it looks like youre all sucking in
>>
But track girls are supposed to be /fit/ right?
>>
I know both of these girls
>>
Op is the one on the left. I just know.
>>
I highly doubt the authenticity of this post. Both of these are nice girls one is in a 6 year relationship
>>
Middle is the best
>>
middle

also bump
>>
>>22770048
Conclusively middle then
>>
The fuck wrong with you all. Blonde is best
>>
>>22770105
I know you're the middle one
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.