[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Denver thread? who's in the 80211 rn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: denver-map1.jpg (112 KB, 508x337) Image search: [Google]
denver-map1.jpg
112 KB, 508x337
Denver thread? who's in the 80211 rn
>>
80011 right now. Staying just off I70 @ Chambers for orientation with Knight
>>
>>22764311
hows that goin bud
>>
>>22764319
first day was today, we finished super fucking early so I've been sitting in the hotel room since about 2pm. Looking for chicks online and new friends because my relationship just bit the dust.
>>
>>22764328
just moved here bro, looking for some buddies too
>>
>>22764334
Where'd you move here from?
>>
>>22764338
kansas.. kind of a big move haha.
>>
>>22764361
Oh so you've got mountains there with you for the first time :P
>>
>>22764371
yeah, it's pretty cool out here. Shame that I can't blaze it yet.. er, legally i guess.
>>
>>22764397
Not old enough yet?
>>
I live in the Springs. Looking for someone to meet up with.

m 24
>>
>>22764404
19. Technically old enough but can't rec
>>
>>22764411
& do what
>>
>>22764427
I mean really it's not tough to get ahold of and if you're not stupid you'll be fine. Just gotta watch out for your drug tests. I don't partake but I am around it semi-regularly.
>>
>>22764441
shiiiiiiiit man idk. I'd love to meet up with a girl and have fun. And its a little late to meet up just to grab a beer.
>>
>>22764451
honestly, im just lookin for a buddy to burn it with and go see some live music or make music with, etc
>>
>>22764461
I'd be down to go see some music when I'm in town with time off. I don't drink or smoke though so my options are sort of limited
>>
>>22764469
lol sounds good man, what do you listen to?
>>
>>22764477
Last couple of years I've tended strongly towards electronic, although I keep a relatively decent touch of rock and metal. I'm sad that I missed the FFDP concert a few months ago. But Nightwish is gonna be here in March and I might try for that
>>
>>22764507
I know there's several venues here that have this and that, but i just can't shake the feeling that im missing out on some lowkey hole in the wall shows and I'm upset about that..
>>
>>22764525
Had a chance to visit the Bluebird yet?
>>
>>22764530
I haven't. I know Tokimonsta is gonna play there on the 19th.. other than that i haven't heard of any other shows
>>
Herman's Hideaway is a really cool bar music place, but every time I've gone has been a rock show.
>>
Hey, I recently turned 21 and I'm going to be taking a greyhound bus that has like a day lay over in Denver. I'm a shorter female, do you guys think I'd be okay staying at the station for a night?
>>
>>22765336
I think you should be taking that layover at Union Station, yea?
>>
>>22766313

Sounds right, yeah. Never been before.
>>
>>22766331
So Union Station is right at the bottom of the 16th street mall. If you go out Union Station and go up 16th, there's a 24 hour place called Leela's cafe (google Leela's European cafe, first link/map result. should show 820 15th st)

Union Station's pretty well lit and well kept if you just want to hang there until you leave but Leela's is a pretty nice place to spend some time. Only thing I'm not sure of is sleeping but if you let them know they might set you up in the back corner or something.
>>
>>22766349

I love you, thanks!
>>
>>22766357
Also, there's always people waiting at Union anyways, so I mean it's not unusual and I believe, although I'm not sure about nighttime, that there is a security guard on premises. There's also nowhere really to hide. I'm also not a female or short though, so I honestly don't really have to worry too much most places so I don't pay as much attention. Could always give them a call today and ask
>>
>>22766366

Just the last time I went on a greyhound and had a lay over these Somalis were super aggressive and refused to sit away from me. The security guard was super lazy and old and they would just pretend they didn't now English when he went up to talk to them. Really bad experience, I just held my luggage and stayed awake.
>>
File: Snapshot_20140410.jpg (35 KB, 492x324) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20140410.jpg
35 KB, 492x324
needa find a weedman here lol...
>>
80219, just moved here last Saturday from Los Angeles.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.