[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forbidden Fantasies ITT tell us your forbidden fantasies. Anons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 8
File: SlXFgzH.gif (1 MB, 253x186) Image search: [Google]
SlXFgzH.gif
1 MB, 253x186
Forbidden Fantasies
ITT tell us your forbidden fantasies. Anons discuss and rate by how taboo it is.

1-vanilla
5-extremely kinky
10-disturbing

>>
Probably vanilla as fuck but whatever the odds of this shit ever happening are fucking not even a thing

I've always really wanted to break into my house/sneak into my bedroom in the middle of the night and just snatch me up, playing with me until I either pass the fuck out or beg to be fucked
a mask would be cool I guess

I have a lot of doctor exam themed fantasies too
>>
To get a girl, tie her up and tease her for hours on end...toys in both holes, mouth licking, nipple play and the filthiest dirty talk until she's mindless and desperate to cum.

Then I want to completely rape her mind, as she's desperate to cum to make her watch me shove handfuls of rotten meat and maggots into her cunt so the wiggling natural vibrators end up pushing her over the edge, ruining every orgasm she'll ever have.
>>
I want to roughly fuck and degrade a mother and her daughter, and make them reluctantly fuck eachother as well.
>>22759794
>>22759771
>>
I want to go on a spree with someone, just tear the place up and murder everyone we come across, fuck on their corpses (if with a girl and an opportunity arises)...

Though my most feasible fantasy is fucking a girl hard against a tree, as she cuts my shoulder and drinks my blood
>>
>>22760001
Also 6
>>
>>22759629
go on a sex safari, fucking animals.

just degenerate animal fucking and leaving the animal leaking my cum, male or female
>>
>>22759771
Do you have a kik? I'd be interested to hear those doctor fantasies.
>>
>I'm out alone at a bar or a club
>Someone drugs me with Devil's Breath
>They make me take off my bra and panties in the club and flash
>They take me elsewhere
>Break out the cameras and have me state my full name and personal details with a smile before stripping for the camera
>I'm going threesomes and foursomes on camera
>After fucking all of my holes thoroughly they bring out a dog
>I'm made to suck the dog off, then smile at the camera and say that I'm a bitch in heat while the dog fucks me
>I have to eat the dog's cum out of my own pussy
>When it's all over with they take me home
>Wake up
>At some point get shown the video
>I'm blackmailed
>Every day after work and weekend I now have a "night job"
>I'm now working in a strip club
>The dances in public are one thing, but anyone who pays to take me into VIP can fuck me however they want to, condom or no condom
>I have a quota that I have to make every night, or else I get shocked with a cattle prod in my pussy and made to fuck a dog again
>If I earn my quota I get to suck the dog off before having to fuck it and there is no cattle prod so it's easier
>They get me addicted to drugs to control me
>Modifications are made to me because my body isn't earning enough
>I'm heavily tattooed with a tramp stamp, tribal tattoos on my stomach and around my breasts, and a tattoo just above my clit
>My hood, nipples, and belly button are pierced
>I'm forced to get breast implants, going from a b cup to a d cup
>After earning for a few months I lose me day job because my work is slipping due to exhaustion and being a druggie
>I'm eventually sold to a private buyer who decides to use me as his breeder and private fuck toy

...yay for being fucked in the head right?
>>
I want to rim a girl's sweaty ass and eat her out after she hasn't showered for weeks
>>
I want a girl to poop on me
then give her anal
>>
i'm not sure if this is 'forbidden' or not, and i'm sure i'll think of more details after - but -

it's kind of a kidnapping/abduction fantasy where i wake up in a bright white room splayed out on a table completely immobilized (think vacuum packed to a table) and even my full head is covered. the only way for me to breath is by being intubated like i'm on life support. while this is going on, i have multiple lines supplying me with some kind of chemical intravenously through several points on my arms and legs in which i assume they are a type of hormone. i am being mentally programmed by a noise that is similar to white noise (subliminal messaging/hypnosis) while receiving electro shocks on my nipples, in my ass, around my cock and balls and inside my peehole - all the while a machine is 'milking' me to find my limits. each time i get closer to an orgasm, i get shocked and my ass gets filled/stretched by something. this continues for what seems like hours until i can't take it. i can't scream because of the breathing tube down my throat and i can't move because i'm completely immobilized on a table. that's the last thing i remember.

i wake up in my bed feeling strange, it was all a dream. until i realize, there is a device around my package resembling a chastity cage, but it's really streamlined. out of nowhere, i receive a continuous electrical shock through the device that feels like pins/needles digging into my flesh on the inside and outside of my cock and my asshole begins to stretch to the point of serious pain. i move to get out of bed and it goes away. i try to do other normal things but the same thing keeps happening until i figure out that it is trying to change my routine (this is the white noise programming) etc. i get abducted/kidnapped at random intervals and each time the testing becomes more and more intense to the point that i can't tell the difference between pain or pleasure anymore.
>>
>>22761102
cont.
that's really all i have right now, so..

>>22759771
>>22759794
>>22760001
>>22760041
9-10
>>22760076
>>22760861
>>
>>22760861
Fuck i would love to blackmail you into my personal fucktoy!
>>
>>22760861
>...yay for being fucked in the head right?

Yay for having a fucking hot fantasy.
>>
I want to be used by an entire family!
Mothers daughters dad's and sons
>>
Watch my dad fuck my stepmum because she's so superior to my birth mother in every aspect
>>
>>22760771
post yours
>>
There is someone in my class that iwould love to tie up, spread her ass cheaks and fuck here anal without preparation and just fuck the shit out of
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 456x543) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 456x543
Nazi fetish chick reporting in from the last thread.

I have a lot of rape fantasies which revolve around authority figures. Another big fantasy of mine is to be kidnapped and forced into sexual slavery or prostitution. In order to enjoy sex I have to pretend I am being raped. I have never told any of my sexual partners this and I have only slept with one person who was considerably "rough" w/ me, but even he was not rough enough. I have issues forming romantic relationships with people and when dating someone, I will not sleep with them. All of the times I've had sex were either one-night-stands or post-party antics.

I also have a fetish of raping(?) another woman.

I am very submissive towards men but with women I find myself taking the dominant role. Last semester in college, my best friend and I got really drunk and touchy-feely. We slipped into my room and started making out, I pushed things further and got on top of her. She did not resist but she had a boyfriend at the time. I got her pants off and started fingerfucking her like there was no tomorrow, keeping one hand on her neck the whole time. She was getting into it but there was a hint of discomfort I could sense which made me so turned on. My roommate walked in on us lol, and we did not hookup again after that but still hungout.

>pic related
>>
>>22759629
To watch a girl I love get railed by a horse while telling me how good it is and saying I can fuck her after but she cant stop giggling and asking if its in the whole time
>>
>>22761587
Post face
Id happily fuck up a girl
>>
>>22761628
>>22761605
>>22761587
Infact another one of my fetishes is to beat the shit out a girl (gut punches, choking and bitch slapping) while sexually abusing her
>>
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>22759629
I want to get married, and when I'm in my later years (mid-thirties/early forties) I want to engage to invite other, younger men to split up with my wife (I'm bisexual). Outside of this, I would maintain perfect fidelity.

Then, after this goes on a bit, after getting a few boys under our belt, I want to watch them gangfuck my wife.
They wold all take turns fucking her, over and over again, until she literally wouldn't walk, and every time one finished, they would cum on her, wait a while, then get back up and do it all over again.
By the time she was done, she'd be a panting, semen-covered mess. Then, I'd have her take a shower, go to bed, then resume life as normal when I woke up the next day.

>>22760861
8- Could be a lot worse, could be a lot better. No complaints though.

>>22760890
5- Gross

>>22761587
>>
>>22761587
God, I love to sexually destroy you.

I have a major kidnapping/enslavement fetish. I dream of keeping a row of women captive, and forcing them to indulge in my sick fantasies.

I really have a thing for teeth removal as well... something about facefucking a bloody toothless facehole makes my dick tingle.
>>
I would love to dominate another woman, break her to my will completely and then use here to do the same to her mother.
Once they are both totally under my control i would make them regularly have sex with each other, drink each other's piss in the morning and fuck foot money as their primary income.
Once they had become used to this new life i would have them breed with an older male family member, such as their fathers.
>>
Mines is fucking a chic fill her twat full of cum make her drag her cunt across the floor as I scream scum slug and throw salt over her. Then turn her on her stomach and fuck the shit out of her ass till she begs me to stop by calling me king Arthur as I berry my dick deeper and blow my load and then wipe my shit covered dick all over her face boring right
>>
>>22761351
pyrofanity
>>
I want someone to cum on my asshole, not fuck me, just cum on my asshole. Pretty vanilla
>>
My forbidden fantasy is finding a beautiful, intelligent virgin with traditional values, marrying her and having many children. I work and she stays in the house and does the housework until I earn enough to hire a maid. We raise our children with traditional values and they become proper human beings unlike the trash and psychological messes like you see in today's youth. Sad thing is that my fantasy is the most controversial one in this thread.

>>22759771
0/10
>>22759794
10/10 you're a filthy degenerate
>>22760001
see above
>>22760041
see above
>>22760076
8/10 still trash but not hurting humans and animals don't have feelings
>>22760861
10/10 I'm sorry about your father
>>22760890
0/10, nothing wrong with loving your S.O.'s essence.
>>22761102
0/10 that's just your sub-conscience telling you you need to learn some goddamn self-discipline.
>>22761286
10/10 filthy degenrate
>>22761292
10/10 sorry about your mother
>>22761468
8/10 anger issues
>>22761587
10/10 sorry about your father
>>22761605
10/10 you must really loathe yourself to want such a thing, probably should have got the shit beat out of you as a child but had no real father figure.
>>22761675
see above
>>22761817
10/10 disgusting
>>22761829
ok this is just funny and actually not degenerate if you love her and everything is consensual. 0/10
>>
Here is my fantasy,
>Meet nice religious blonde guy with freckles, maybe a mormon
>lure him into house
>pull a gun on him
>throw some really degrading feminine clothing at him
>make him put it on
>make him do embarrassing stuff like rub his nipples, spread his ass cheeks, or jerk off
>record everything
>Tie up his hands and bend him over
>beat ass until it's bloody
>fuck his asshole with random household objects
>boast about how his ass hole will be the size of a base ball and he'll never be able to take a shit again
>eventually move onto using my fist, a baseball bat, ect and see what the biggest thing I can shove in it is while he weeps and cries
>taunt him with the camera and tell him I'll send the vids of his gaping asshole to everyone he knows
>flip him over and tie his ankles to his wrists
>fuck his urethra with a pencil and break it while it's inside so he can't get soft and can never piss again (even though he already pissed all over the bed in his pain)
>Prop his head up and force him to look at his ruined cock
>get needles and slowly poke them through his balls while he begs me to stop and cries
>"I'll tell you what, I'll take the pencil out"
>cut his cock open to reveal the pencil and shove it up his nose
>sit backwards on his face with cunt on his mouth and my hands on his throat
>make his get his tongue in there and choke him as punishment
>grab a rope and watch him choke while I slap him, spit and rub blood in his face
>cut his balls off and put them in his mouth
>cut dick off
>make small slit in throat and shove dick in slowly while he's still alive and suffocate him to death
>send video to his parents after his body is found
>>
>>22761982
>8/10 still trash but not hurting humans and animals don't have feelings

maximum b8
>>
>>22761829
You just told me that in the hiw would you fuck thread hahah
>>
My most recent fucked up fantasies have been about mindfuck.

I want a cruel, crazy, wildly intelligent woman to read about my blackmail fantasy and exploit it. We'd play around the subject for a while, with constant teasing, leading a dangerous relationship while both knowing I want to lose. She'd use the way arousal impairs judgement to, one day, make me slip and give her one piece of information too many. She'd use that hold to blackmail me into doing worse and worse, until there's no way I can escape.
Then she'd methodically destroy my life, piece by piece, until nothing is left, and there's nothing I can do but be a plaything for her (if she'll even have me), with nothing left of my old life.

Another, less feasible fantasy involves getting hypnotized into losing the ability to orgasm without a specific person's permission, and the many games she'd be able to play.
>>
>>22761982
Not really.
>>
>>22761982

>8/10 still trash but not hurting humans and animals don't have feelings

I'd hurt a human before an animal.
>>
>>22762023
That blackmail thing actually happened to me. Except he was an actual psychopath. Really fucked up my life
>>
>>22762040
Whoa, I'm so jealous.

Seriously, though, that must've sucked. How did you put an end to it ? Wasn't the police able to help you at all ? I imagine having that happen to you without being the least bit aroused by it must make it an even more horrible experience.
>>
I want to be kidnapped by a woman, and horribly used, for a long time, kept bound and beaten and tortured and my friends and family think I'm dead from missing so long. One day she will slip up ever so slightly, and give me my opening. Maybe an interruption while transferring my bonds or something left loose by a subordinate (there would be others who have been there even longer and have been broken) or possibly even I manage to fake my way to her trust. Then I take my revenge, take out what she did to me five-fold on her; escape and start a new life.
>>
>>22759629
I like getting fucked in nature. Feels good man.
>>
>>22762222
I like skinny dipping.
>>
>>22762238
That's fun too! Are you german? I kindof have a thing for nazi-looking men.
>>
File: WIN_20151108_155555.jpg (392 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151108_155555.jpg
392 KB, 1920x1080
>>22762243
Don't think so, sorry.
I might be able to pull if off if pressed, but I don't think I have the German look.

>Scots-Irish
>>
>>22762250
It's ok. I bet someone will skinny dip with you in the future!
>>
>>22762262
I'll do it alone, if I've got time and place. It's that good.
>>
File: Artie%20Lange-3.jpg (40 KB, 417x445) Image search: [Google]
Artie%20Lange-3.jpg
40 KB, 417x445
My fantasy is I meet a cute girl online or irl and we swap phone numbers. Then after texting or talking we meet up and have sex. also, the sex is really good
>>
>>22762085
He eventually killed himself. And honestly even after the terrible things he did to me i still liked him. But the whole thing left me fucked up in the head
>>
>>22761992
If girl.
I want to marry you
>>
>>22762514
See, that's what I'm aiming for. I've never met a woman who could play mind games with me and win, and I really, really want to.
>>
>>22763021
You don't want this. You may think it's sexy but it's not
>>
>>22760861
I like creativity and depravity.
You're a crazy. You're a catch.

What, if any, kinks / fantasies have you done IRL?

>>22761587
Such nice fantasies that I almost contact-fagged you in a rape related thread.

>>22761638
Ugh, hate to admit to that one too.

>>22762040
>greentext
>>
>>22763084
Yeah, well I expect it's the same thing as rape fantasies - better left as fantasies.
But, y'know. You can't post and not have that little bit of hope, even when you know it'd be bad for you.
>>
>>22759629

I want this so fucking bad:

>http://www.nifty.org/nifty/transgender/authoritarian/wrong-time-for-a-trip-to-bathroom

But also want him to have my balls removed.
>>
Vanilla

>Chubby guys

Kinky

>Men in uniform.
(Emergency services, military, scout leader)
>Blue/White collar workers.
>Guys in sports gear. (Football/Hockey jerseys)
>Cowboys

Moderate

>Being used to get a woman pregnant, i'm gay so i'd probably have to be sedated but I can cum heavily.

Kinky

>Visit a farm for a weekend and take the cock/cum of every male animal there. Have the whole thing filmed. Be buttplugged in between to hold the cum in.

Disturbing

>If something goes horribly wrong, the farmer can feed me to the pigs. Thus eliminating any trace of me being there.
>>
I have a few:

two versions of this one:
My wife befriends a cute chick. This chick turns out to be a lesbian and over a few months falls in love with my wife. My wife is aware of this and I can tell she's a little bit curious. I pretend have a problem with it, and take this girl to the side and tell her that I'm super close to telling my wife that she's not aloud to hang out with her any longer. Cute lesbian chick backs off but slowly starts to get closer and closer to my wife again. I take her aside again and tell her that I warned her and to say goodbye to my wife. She gets desperate, tells me she loves my wife and will do anything. I look her up and down and tell her to turn around and bend over the counter, I slowly take down her pants drawing it out as long as possible, then I peel her panties off I then slowly insert myself into her. I can feel her tense up and here displeasure at the situation is palpable, but she lets me use her body. As I get closer to exploding in her, I begin to pull her hair, finally I release my seed into her and pull her panties and pants back up and tell her that if she wants any hope of seeing what my wife's interests are this will be a regular thing.

The alternate version is the same cute lesbian except my wife wants only friendship. I work out a deal with the lesbian that I'll give my wife to her if she does something for me, she blows me and swallows. Later, I convince my wife to let me tie her up. I tie her to the bed, she has no mobility, I call the lesbian in , my wife starts to protest and I put a blindfold on my wife and let the lesbian go to town.
>>
I want to cook and eat a woman alive. I want to watch her supple young breasts get roasted on a hot bun press, cooking in their own juices while she wails and screams, then eat them right off the bitch. Same for her arms and thighs, then I'd stuff her with special chopped fruits and bread, and roast what's left as a juicy morsel. Bonus if she's somehow still alive after the roasting, tasting her body finally giving out from being cooked and consumed. And with a last kiss I taste her last exhale, and dig into her fat lips, hungrily tearing them from her face, ripping meat from bone, her juicy lady flesh satisfying my palate.
>>
>>22763806
Hot but relatively tame. 6/10

>>22764021
I'm thinking that's a 9. Breast torture with something like that actually sounds pretty hot though. No pun intended.
>>
I like meeting woman and coming off as the perfect guy. Establishing life long bonds, making them think about marriage and kids. The perfect ending. Than i get fed up of there petty bullshit and start to mentally abuse the bitch. After I feel regret and self hatred, so I lure them back in. And repeat. Its not a fantasy, its how all my relationships go. I've gotten quite good at making them feel like shit too. Most tell me they wish I get hit by a car, some have tried
>>
>>22765181
not very kinky/forbidden, but fucked up
also bump
>>
>>22759629
>Forbidden Fantasies
>ITT tell us your forbidden fantasies. Anons discuss and rate by how taboo it is.

Have sex with my wife again some time before I die.
>>
File: 2d715cf2fb805d736ddaea6535f71755.jpg (176 KB, 1600x1220) Image search: [Google]
2d715cf2fb805d736ddaea6535f71755.jpg
176 KB, 1600x1220
>>22760041
>>
File: 3471705459_d37340dff7.jpg (64 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
3471705459_d37340dff7.jpg
64 KB, 500x281
>>22761721
>>
>>22761982
>traditional values
>does the housework
>virgin
>animals don't have feelings
Are you from mississippi or something?
>>
Mine is one I've had since I was a 12 year old girl. Basically Lolita. Have a nice older man (around 40) of authority want to fuck my brains out but due to position/role has to stop himself. Like a guardian or a professor. We get into situations that make it harder (pun intended) like being alone together trapped in a room or running into each other nude/showering... all that sexy accidental shit that make it all the more exciting.

To this day I love being the docile submissive little naive girl, even just as a demeanor. I think older men appreciate it.
>>
>>22767315
yes. we do
>>
>>22763593
The kinky part :
Hot ass fuck!
Or hot assfuck!
>>
>have a girl stuff her panties into my mouth
>suture my mouth shut after
>put a plug in my urethra or a sounding rod
>stuff a powerful vibrator in my ass and jump it to max
>spend the next hour or so going to town on me with a riding crop, some heavy breathplay, kicking me to the floor and trampling me, etc
>finally, when she has had enough of that, take out the anal toy, get a large dildo, have me kneel over it
>put my dick in chastity, uretha plug still in, have me ride the new toy
>puts me on a leash, sits down in front of me, and forces me to use my nose to pleasure her
>continues to whip my back while I do this, wraps her legs tightly around my head
>finally, after she comes she undoes the sutures on my mouth, mummifies me, and then uses my face as a foot rest while she relaxes
>repeat some of this stuff and continue to keep me in chastity for the rest of the day
>>
Have a little own slave/lover who would do anything for me. Masturbate in public, go down when ever I want, pick up chicks for me and for her aswell, let me rape her, piss on her, tie her up, when and where ever I like it. Be socially outstanding, manipulative and smart, but know that she will never outsmart me.
>>
>>22759629
Uh
Well
The idea of being force-feminized is oddly arousing to me. Like, realistically I'd only want it to go as far as some somewhat submissive sex with crossdressing or sissy shit involved, but like... this is "forbidden fantasies", so

The idea of being feminized through deceit and manipulation by a girl is arousing. Like, I don't know how this would work in real life, since "mental changes" are hard to actually do without real serious trauma, and physical changes are hard to do by accident, but yeah.
>>
99% are really fucked up in the head....
>>
>>22767782
Well, what the fuck did you expect? At least we know they're "forbidden"
>>
I want to turn my girlfriend into a slut. Basically have her crave cock and cum all the time and I have her fuck other guys and stuff. I want to see her get gangbanged, etc.

Also, I'd like to find an extremely hot chick, sneak into her house and drug her, and then have my way with her doing all kinds of stuff for days while I keep her drugged.
>>
- Gangbang with guys wearing animal masks and making animal noises.
- Rape fantasy.
- Rape fantasy gangbang with relatives.
- Watch my boyfriend fuck some random chick while I silently masturbate on my desk chair.
- Dad catches me masturbating and joins.
- Triple penetration in every hole I have.
>>
>>22760861
>>22760890
Gross. 7.
>>22761046
>>22761102
>>22761286
>>22761292
>>22761468
>>22761587
>>22761605
>>22761638
7. Actually I would love to be in this one.
>>22761675
>>22761982
>>22761992
WTF, is this even rateable?
>>22762023
7>>22762279

I see a lot of guys wanting to be raped by intelligent manipulative women. Weird.
>>
>>22766747
I know, I just prefer giving mental scars over physical ones. They last longer
>>
>>22767874
kekoldry is just pathetic. 4/10
>>
I want to kill my girlfriend.
>>
have sex with my 17 year old stepsister ( legal age at my country is 16 so shut up) guess its a 2
>>
>>22761982
Nah man I did get the shit beat out me at school have serious issues with trusting anyone with personal info even close friends
>>
I want a girl to order me around like her slave then smack me and peg me hard.
>>
>>22767897
Not that weird, strong women are sexually desired and a powerful force
also face?
>>
I have persistent fantasies about beating and raping random women or having sex with 14 year-old girls.

Socially unacceptable but not that uncommon I guess.
>>
my fetish is being in a happy relationship ;_;
>>
to go inside a locker room after a game and get to jerk off sniffing the crotch of all the guys worn sweaty boxers
>>
Have sex with a woman.
>>
I want to cuddle this girl I find attractive and give her soft kisses on the neck. After that I want her to lay on her stomach with hers legs parted a little so I can crawl up behind her and stick my nose in her ass and eat her out for hours.
>>
>>22767231
Same guy here... That's my favourite film funnily enough
>tfw no Mallory gf
>>
>>22767315
How old are you now? Did you put yourself in positions to tease older guys with authority when you were under 18?
I'll give it a 5, very hot but not too messed up.

>>22767637
6.5 I feel like I'd accidentally tear the sutures while playing and that makes me cringe.

>>22767654
6-8 depending on how far you'd push her

>>22767669
>I don't know how this would work in real life
Blackmail? It is forced after all. 6ish

>>22767874
4, pretty standard rape and sharing fantasies

>>22767876
>- Gangbang with guys wearing animal masks and making animal noises.
Any specific kind of animal? 7 for weirdness
>- Rape fantasy.
>- Rape fantasy gangbang with relatives.
>- Watch my boyfriend fuck some random chick while I silently masturbate on my desk chair.
5, but hot. Especially if it's ongoing.
>- Dad catches me masturbating and joins.
7 if he just masturbates with you, 8 if he ends up fucking you, 9 if it continues to happen behind your mom's/family's back.
>- Triple penetration in every hole I have.
3, 7.5 if combined with the first, 8 if combined with the third or fifth.

>>22768319
yea, 2 or 3 depending on the age gap and living arrangements.

>>22768531

>>22768802
5 for age, 6 for beating & rape, 7 for combined

>>22769034
anon please, even here there's limits.

>>22769228
>>
>>22771583
>Any specific kind of animal?
Horses, mouses, scary looking rats, turtles, and fish maybe though they would have to make splash noises or say "magikarp" all the time.

>Dad catches me masturbating and joins
He ends up fucking me real hard obviously. After that first time, he would just enter my room in the middle of the night to fuck my ass while I sleep, or enter the bathroom while I'm having a shower and fuck my throat.

> Triple penetration in every hole I have.
I want that in every gangbang. I usually picture this everytime I masturbate (with my dad, my grandpas and my uncles).
>>
>>22769034
...someone else got it :|
Well, back to /d/
>>
>>22759629
Is there a full movie of that gif? Cause I wanna masturbate to it.
>>
>>22771972
You're all sorts of fucked up, I like you.

How old are you and did all these develop separately over time or pretty much together and you've been on them ever since? Either way, approx how long have you been fantasizing about these?

>>22772242
Yea, it's actually from a movie that's supposed to be all kinds of fucked up. Let me try to find the name of it.
>>
>>22772264
I'm 24. I started fantasizing about my dad the first time I masturbated. I was 12 and I just sort of sat on the bathroom floor leg spreaded trying to picture guys I liked at the time or sexy scenes I had seen on movies but none aroused me. Then, when I was truly horny from the rubbing, the picture of my dad fucking me came to my mind and it made me orgasm really fast. Since then I always had the same fantasy, but it started to go harder and weirder with time. I didn't start thinking about gangbangs until I was 15 or so, and it was always with my dad and uncles. The rape thing and the animal thing came later, when I was about 18 years ago and I watched a rape scene for the first time. It made me fucking horny and I had to go to the bathroom to touch myself. The animal thing happened the 2nd or 3rd time I masturbated while imagining a rape gangbang, they just popped in my head with the animal masks and it's been recurrent ever since.

Sometimes I also fantasize about my sister being raped while I lay on bed watching and masturbating.

The masturbating while watching other people fuck is the newest one. I've had it since last year. I had a foursome with my bf, his cousin and a friend of mine. His cousin couldn't get an erection so he left, my bf didn't realise I was alone so he kept on with it and fucked my friend in front of me. When I saw him fucking my friend it actually hurt me, I kind of hated him at the moment and I started to silently cry a bit. But the emotional pain turned me on like fucking hellfire and I masturbated while watching them. I cum 17 times that night. I realised I enjoyed that much more than actual sex. Wish I could do it at least once a week but he doesn't want.
>>
>>22772381
>I realised I enjoyed that much more than actual sex
Oh you. Sounds like watching your dad fuck someone (especially your sister) would make your head explode and turn you into a waterfall.
I hope you were a good girl and begged to suck her juices off your boyfriends cock that night.
It's too bad he's not into it. Not only would I make you watch, I'd make you lick up from her pussy after I was done.

Movie from the OP gif is called Chaos from 2005 (imdb /title/tt0405977/), never watched it so I can't say if it's any good.

On that note, wanna go to a rave in the woods?
>>
I miss being in an abusive relationship
>>
>>22772734

Abusive in what way?

Emotional? Physical abuse like hitting? Or sexually dominant and rough?
>>
>>22772737
All three ideally
>>
>>22772744

Age? You are female I assume?

Tell me about your previous one.
>>
>>22772753
7 year long relationship, started when I was 14. I'm 25 now, spent my teenage years a brainless punching bag. We still talk, he's very successful and I admire him a lot
>>
>>22772774

Didn't any of your family and friends find out? How did it start? Do you not feel happy unless you are being abused?
>>
>>22772794
I'm not very close to my family, I thought I wanted out but I'm starting to think I'm just one of those people
>>
>>22772721
Would go if I could. But it's probably a 10 or 12 hours plane ride.

Never been to a rave in the woods, it's not a thing here. Pity, because I would have so much fun scaring the shit out of stupids.
>>
>capture girl
>pref as young as possible but not to young to breed
>put in a basement
>threat her like an animal
>train her
>breed with her whenever possible

i may delay getting her pregnant by using her to lure even more girls until i have a few more pets to play with
>>
>>22772381
>>22772774

Happy birthday!
>>
I want have sex with a hot shemale. i want to suck her dick until she cums. then she sucks my dick until i cum
>>
>>22761292
you again?
>>
Something about taking an innocent girl and convincing her to do lots of drugs and then having sex with her while shes on those drugs is really hot to me
>>
i'm trying real hard not to judge because i'm not perfect either,
but jesus fucking christ
some of those are really fucked up
you have issues
>>
>>22772841
>I would have so much fun scaring the shit out of stupids
Or you may end up raped by ravers in animal masks or like the girl in the OP gif.
did you watch that movie yet, curious to hear if it's hot/any good?

>>22774921
No shit m8, they're "forbidden" for a reason... no one's pretending they're not fucked
>>
>>22774921
You must be new here.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.