[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vegan thread. ITT: Post if you are vegan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (21 KB, 604x500) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
21 KB, 604x500
Vegan thread. ITT: Post if you are vegan.
>>
Sorry OP, looks like you meant to post on reddit.
Accidents happen.
>>
>>22756899
Sorry to disappoint, anon, but I don't have a Reddit account, and to the best of my knowledge, posting there requires an account.
>>
>>22756920
Ah, well you can go there and make an account right now.
>>
>>22756969
Of course I could, but why would I want to interact with those faggots?
>>
>>22756994
Because you're an even bigger faggot you vegan fucking shit.
>>
>>22757004

Top fucking kek
>>
File: grin.jpg (17 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
grin.jpg
17 KB, 413x395
>>22757004
>mfw meat eater faggots are so insecure about their immoral decisions that they seek out and attack vegans simply for being vegan
If you don't like my thread, feel free to leave. I created the thread to meet other vegans, not to argue.
>>
>>22757020
I'm a vegan femanon. Vegetarian for 6 years, then went vegan in hopes of improving some health problems. I've been vegan and much healthier for 5 years now. I wouldn't say I'm a "diehard" because I do enjoy the occasional thing with white sugar or honey. What did you want to talk about OP?
>>
>>22757101
>white sugar or honey
White sugar can be vegan, depends on the brand. You should try replacing honey with agave, they're pretty much the same.
>What did you want to talk about OP?
Nothing specific. Curious to see how many other vegans are on /soc/.
>>
Comforting to know there are other vegans here. :)
>>
>>22757132
Lol okay I can already tell that you are the shitty kind of vegan....nevermind. I really get annoyed by people with that "holier than thou" attitude especially vegans, because they give us a bad name. I went vegan for health reasons, helping out animals is a nice bonus. I don't think honey is cruel, yes I have seen the arguments, but I buy mine from a local farmer and I know how it is produced and I am 100% okay with it. His bees are helping the bee population, which is in trouble, in case you didn't know that. But for those vegans that make their choices to help animals, here's some food for thought: avoiding all products that "may contain" white sugar but are otherwise vegan does not help animals. You are taking away business from that company that is putting in an effort to make a vegan or nearly vegan product. They will go out of business. Then you have done the animals you are trying to protect a disservice. The world doesn't revolve around you, take a look at the bigger picture, sheesh!
>>
>>22757163
Yeah. There were more than I thought in the last vegan thread.
>>22757189
>Lol okay I can already tell that you are the shitty kind of vegan....nevermind. I really get annoyed by people with that "holier than thou" attitude especially vegans
...what? How is telling you that some sugar is vegan and telling you that a vegan product similar to honey exists "holier than thou"? I was trying to be helpful.
>You are taking away business from that company that is putting in an effort to make a vegan or nearly vegan product
Or I could instead buy products that are actually vegan, which is still supporting companies that are putting effort into making vegan products. I fail to see the downside of that.
>>
>>22757020
>implying morality isn't a construct made by society and which doesn't apply to animals
Wow, you sure got me! Fucking stupid bitch, enjoy being a faggot.
>>
Vegan for some time, but sometimes I eat cheese from pizzas.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.