[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask the opposite gender thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14
File: 1446083487456.jpg (14 KB, 340x366) Image search: [Google]
1446083487456.jpg
14 KB, 340x366
Ask the opposite gender thread
>>
>>22756591
Femanons, in terms of physical traits, what's the biggest turn off?
>>
Eh I'll start this out

Guys

If a girl has obviously old but really bad self harm scars all over arms/legs (easily years old) would this be a deal breaker before you even knew the story behind it.
>>
>>22756602
No, but it would be nice to hear that she is passed that stage (if indeed she is)
>>
>>22756602
depends on what caused the issue
>>
Guys,

If a girl calls you out on your fuckbois tendencies, would you actually give it a shot and apologize and take the time to self-reflect?
>>
>>22756602
So long as you didn't exhibit any sort of behaviour in the present day then i doubt i'd care that much.

The second you start doing ti again i'd be out
>>
>>22756602
Nah. I take anti depression meds myself, and am not an idiot that doesn't understand depression, so I'm open to talk about mental health issues.
>>
>>22756612
>>22756622

Way passed the stage, everything is extremely old/faded but was really bad at one point (included stitches a few times) so never going completely away.

>>22756616
Mostly abusive relationship at the time.
>>
>>22756602
Not at all. I'm sure some people would be bothered by it, but those people are just assholes imo.

So femanons, is there actually any love for slightly chubby guys? I have had very limited luck, and I feel it's because I'm only slightly overweight
>>
>>22756633
doubt it'd matter then.

I'd still be dubious at the start however.
>>
>>22756617
I'd hope I would at least reflect on it. I feel like a person earning that label is less likely to do so tho
>>
>>22756640
Diving into a new relationship atm, and the guy asked and instead of lying I was honest because I hate that my scars are the elephant in the room when I sleep with someone for the first time. Unsure if I was in the right being honest so early on.

Though it might just be me assuming.

>>22756638
I have no problem with slightly overweight (dated a guy who was for a few months but our personalities didn't match up), but obese/very overweight I tend to just not be attracted to (personal preference).
>>
>>22756665
it'd be an even bigger red flag to lie about them.

Probably made the right choice.
>>
>>22756617
No. I'd tell you to quot bitching and start ignoring you. Let them do what they want. Also, why is "fuckboy" a Tumblr insult now? I remember a few years back when it meant something completely different.
>>
>>22756633
>Mostly abusive relationship at the time.

Would still depend, honestly

In the opening stages of a relationship, not really, but obviously if it was to progress from there would have to be a talk about how it
>>
>>22756670
Even only a month in when nothing is official yet?
I guess so, being honest is always seen as a good trait to have I've just had this backfire on me so many times.

>>22756675
Pretty much open to tell anything they need to know, I don't really lie about it.
>>
>>22756617
Pretty much what >>22756656 said about the people who earn that label. I've grown a lot as a person by shutting up and listening.

>>22756665
Seeing people talk about overweight attractiveness is so weird, because everyone has their own opinion on what's what. What's chubby to me is a complete lardass to others.

>>22756674
"Fuckboy" just means punk, as it always has.
>>
How do women see the whole sissy/femboy thing, both the sissies themselves and the guys who are into it? Are femboys a mockery of femininity
>>
>>22756682
>Even only a month in when nothing is official yet?

Probably because you're setting yourself up as a liar to someone you want to continue on with. It's just not a good look.
>>
>>22756682
even if it's only been a month. Dishonesty's one of my biggest red flags in a relationship. If I felt you were lying to me I wouldn't take the relationship seriously.
>>
>>22756665
I can understand your personal preferences there haha

So femanons, my next question would have to be: What's the dumbest pickup line used on you that actually worked?
>>
>>22756687
I want to fuck a femboy so badly but all the ones I find are all gay.

>>22756683
Yeh it's true, honestly I don't think overweight would be too much of a dealbreaker to me if personalities lined up really well and we had a lot in common.
>>
>>22756693
>>22756696
Thanks guys this is really reassuring me that telling the truth was the proper thing to do. I've been slightly panicky about him maybe thinking I was getting into serious topics too quickly.
>>
>>22756602
No way. I occasionally work with a girl that has this. She's probaby mid 20s, extremely cute with amazing eyes and a nice body but she's got scars all up and down her arms. She's got a good job as a regional loss prevention manager so she can't be that fucked in the head.
>>
>>22756602
no, but i'd eventually ask why she have scars
>>22756617
i'm not american, so i don't know what "fuckbois tendencies" are
>>
>>22756711
I'm similar, but work as a UX designer. Don't let mental health really interfere with much anymore.
>>22756751
Have no issue explaining it
>>
>>22756602

Not a deal breaker at all, but I'm a freak and I find SH Scars and Tiger Strips to be incredibly attractive, I don't know why they're attractive but they are.
>>
>>22756764
well communication is key in every relation soooo i guess i'd be good with her if she explained to me, but i forgot to say before, that if i ask, it's more by curiosity, it's not like i'd feel anxious about it
>>
>>22756702
>want to fuck a femboy so badly

Why?
>>
>>22756799
Im not sure I've just always found them really hot
>>
>>22756602
If they were current I'd be... more than a little concerned. If they're years and years old, I'd probably be fine with it. If nothing else, there would be a story behind it and that story would probably mean she'd be more understanding of my occasional freak-outs/depression attacks, having presumably suffered similar in the past.

That being said, the story may be a deal breaker, really does depend on if it's a fairly normal 'depressed emo as a teenager/bad breakups as a young woman' or a crazy 'i went through a phase where dragging a knife across my skin made me cum buckets' sort of story.
>>
>>22756638
What do you define as "only slightly overweight"? The way you phrase that makes me think you're fatter than you're letting on and perhaps fatter than you realize.

>>22756597
Either bad posture or skinnyfat.

>>22756687
I try not to judge people based on what gets them off. I have some weird fetishes that I don't think really define who I am otherwise. So maybe they're mocking femininity but if it doesn't leave the bedroom it doesn't affect me.
>>
>>22756597
Outside the obligatory >fat?
For me, probably baby face. If he looks like he's 12 he's probs gonna have to make up for it personality wise.
>>
>>22757094

What would you call me? 220 and 6'1"? I figure only Slightly overweight, and I'm losing. I just have no tone. No time to hit the gym...
>>
Guys-
Where should I go to get approached/hit on by you if I'm under 21? Where are the socially acceptable places to pick up chicks outside bars and clubs, if they exist? I'm in college but all the clubs and events my school hosts are sjw lectures about how to check your privilege or yoga(aka full of chicks). I wish I was joking, that's literally all there is.
18-20 is like fucking gay baby jail for meeting people man.
>>
>>22757112
Measure your waist, too.
>>
>>22757083
verbally/sexually abusive relationship, I'm scared that would scare a lot of people away though seeing as they might assume I have issues with trust now.
>>
>>22757151

I wear a 38inch waist on jeans, but I figure that's at least a size or two too big. Reasonably a 34/36.

It's frustrating as hell, I don't drink and I look like I've got a beer gut. Everything stemmed from a year of severe depression coupled with a compulsive eating disorder caused by the depression in the first place.
>>
>>22757150
Stores

Literally just walk around random stores for a few hours and look hot
>>
>>22757198
I mean actually measure, not guess. And your natural waist, not where your jeans sit. It's usually about 2 cm (an inch) above your belly button. It's a better tool for expressing how fat you look than just height and weight (and, more importantly, your risk for obesity-related health problems, but that's just not what we're discussing right now.)
>>
>>22756597
Carrying more weight than "a little cushion for the pushin", severe acne, bad posture, poor personal hygiene. The good news is that all of these things can usually be changed. The great news is that you don't have to change anything for the sake of my approval. It's your body, you make the choices!
>>
>>22757232

I don't own a cloth tape, because I've never had reason to measure it, but at the bellybutton with a construction tape measure (yeap... not accurate for shit) it came out to 43.5 inches at the bellybutton.
>>
>>22756597
Bad Hygiene, smell is a massive turn off for me.
Lack of any sort of fashion sense too.
Acne, bad/yellow teeth

I can deal with slightly chubby though if all above are taken care of
>>
>>22757292

Hah, what about missing teeth? HAHAHAHAHA.

>tfw when I laugh to keep from crying
>>
>>22757341
Are the rest of your teeth in good condition (not yellow - I think yellow teeth are more of a turn off then missing teeth desu)
>>
>>22757277
What you can do is take a piece of string, wrap it around your waist, mark the point of intersection (just holding it with your thumb will do) and then hold it up against a meterstick or your tape measure.
>>
>>22757360

Surprisingly, yes. I try what I can, but I've got a progressive consistent decay. It started with something stupid, a small chip after a seizure and it became... unstoppable.
>>
>>22757407
Fucking desu thing

Anyways that wouldn't bother me too much then. Grew up around Hockey Players since my dad was big into sports coaching. Lack of a tooth never was a big deal.
>>
>>22757383

42.5 with the string method.
>>
>>22757445
If that's accurate, you have a WHtR of 58.22, or "extremely overweight/obese". Which sounds worse than it is, but it's not good.
>>
>>22757490

I've heard similar, and also insanely conflicting information as well. It's very frustrating to get information that doesn't mesh together at all.

Some people say that my waist is no good measurement because with my weight it could be something as stupid as atrophied muscles. If I got into doing some serious, consistent core strengthening exercises then that belly bullshit would disappear in just a few weeks of effort.

Even my doctor says that I'm a bit overweight, but that my vitals are incredible. BP is fine, cholesterol is amazing, everything is right in the green bands... except for seizures of course. But medicine holds that at bay.

I just don't really have the time between college, an impending divorce, and... ugh. So many excuses, not all of them good, but all of them pile into a "I'll do it later."
>>
Guys
You meet up with a girl who was honest about being overweight and is actively making choices to better her health, except her goal is still a ways down the line. she's the same qt in her pics, but you expected she'd be less chubby by the time you met, and the weight issue is visibly apparent irl. You found many of her qualities attractive before meeting, and you know it'll take time before she starts looking noticeably slimmer.
Would the lack of difference turn you off? Do you care about it if you already know you really like her?
>>
>>22757554
>If I got into doing some serious, consistent core strengthening exercises then that belly bullshit would disappear in just a few weeks of effort.
But if you don't, then, well...

You can be overweight and still have good vitals, but then, you don't get lung cancer after your first cigarette.
>>
>>22757641
I'd be impressed that she's set, and striving to meet, goals for weight loss. That's a positive quality. I also wouldn't be any less into you if you were bigger IRL than in your pics as long as you were honest about trying to better yourself.
>>
>>22757418
>fucking desu thing
So I'm not going crazy lol, there is a filter on isn't there, for the short form of "to be honest" right? I thought I was losing my mind.
>>
>>22757654

No, I know. I also made mention of that. Excuses are excuses. I know that I have the ability to buckle down if I want to put in the mind for it.. just... everything.

If you've never been buried under a pile of everything then nothing I can say will make you understand exactly how heavy, and distracting, a pile of everything can really be.

>>22757641

No way, seriously, the fact that she's making the effort is awesome. Also you can join her, weight loss is so much easier if you have people involved to keep you going. Group mentality shit, it can be a positive as well as a negative.
>>
>>22757641
Don't know if this is the case but--if you weren't/haven't been presenting yourself in a way that's true to the way you appear in real life this would be a huge red flag and unless there was noticeable change in your weight you could show me I would probably leave.
>>
Oh,

Guys
If a girl sleeps with you on the second date do you automatically think she's easy and think less of dating her in the future.
>>
>>22758270
Nope. But keep some of your moves and kinks to yourself for a while. Break them out later on
>>
>>22756602
Yes, I don't go near girls with any past history or current mental health issues.

Nothing against you, it's just because I've had bad experiences and I don't want to go through it again.

>>22756617
No girl is a special snowflake, if she has the nerve to call me a fuckboi, I won't even respond and drop her from my mind like a hot potato.

>>22757641
No, physical attraction is a priority for me. I cannot find chubby girls attractive. I'd respect you for taking the journey to improving your life, but I haven't got time to wait around for the results.
>>22758270
I don't do serious relationships, so if anything is be happier with it like this.
Most guys I know that prefer serious relationships might be a little wary about it, but it's no big deal.
>>
>>22756602
No, as long as they aren't recent. I've had a lot of partners with a lot of old scars; and some self mutilation that strayed into the realm of actually carving words into themselves. Your body is your body; as long as that's not still you, it will be taken as just part of who you are now.

>>22756617
I do welcome feedback to a certain degree, it depends on how it's said. I also don't ever tend to trigger the general "fuckboi" stuff, so, eh. I don't really like being thrown into any category easily, and that tends to rile my ego.

>>22757150
You American's and your silly drinking ages. :p The no places with alcohol is somewhat limiting, but concerts, parties, get togethers, hobbies of yours.etc.etc.etc. Honestly, pretty much everyone I pickup is either a friend or a friend of a friend; I really don't like dealing with random folks (though I do splurge now and then if I feel inclined); friends of friends is probably the most reliable way.

Pretty much any social environment/occasion works for that.

>>22757641
I don't really tend to get involved in heavier people (just not my cup of tea), but as long as your pictures are reasonably recent and reasonably clear about who you are you're in the clear in my opinion.

That being said, if you try to 'hide' your weight or minimize it through cropping and extreme angles, it's super fucking obvious - and to folk it isn't obvious to, they might think it's kind of a slap in the face sudden thing.

Assuming I was interested in you, I would be interested in you as long as you were clear about who you are. You don't have to make healthy living choices; but I do encourage people to pursue that path if they desire it - just not my place to push anyone down it.

>>22758270
Nope. Honestly, most people I end up sleeping with on the first date (just by nature of how formalized dating works for me) .. Sleeping with me super early isn't a problem; I'm an incredibly sexual person so I'm sure as hell not going to judge you for it.
>>
>>22758270
No, because I also made a conscious decision to fuck and don't think any less of myself because of it.

Sex shaming is fucking retarded.
>>
>>22758270

Not at all. I enjoy the idea of girl that knows what she wants and is willing to take the action for it.
>>
>>22758340
Fair enough

That's honestly half the reason I want to get all the scars removed via plastic surgery, because I'm scared someone will come along and be totally turned off by it.
>>
>>22758439

I'm definitely in the minority regarding this. I'd imagine that most men wouldn't care and would in fact want to comfort you.
>>
>>22758458
Eh like I said, I don't want comfort, hate explaining it, no longer relevant in life. Just the plastic surgery is a tad bit expensive, affordable but something that I really need to think on before blowing a few grand.
>>
>>22758270
I'm not interested in a long term 'soulmates'-type relationship, so being easy would be a point in your favor.
>>
>>22757152
Fair enough. I'd say that falls neatly into the fairly normal story category, so would be fine with it personally. Hell, even if you did have trust issues I would personally be fine with it because I have a few of those myself and well... someone who can understand that is something of a plus in my book.
>>
To all girls that don't listen to metal.
How much of a turnoff is it if a guy has longer (well kept) hair then you because he is a metalhead?
Should he just stick to scene girls or don't you care his hair if its wrll kept and fits him?
>>
girls:

What are some subtle clues you give guys when you're just looking for a one night stand and not a relationship? When a girl you just met 30 minutes ago grabs your hand and starts stroking my fingers its obvious, but I feel like I miss a lot of the subtler signs.
>>
>>22759607
Smiling, a lot of eye contact, tilting her head so that her neck is exposed, her eyes looking all over you.
>>
GUYS I'm setting things up with a FwB and I've discovered that she's induced lactation!
Anyone have experience? I just know I'm gonna end up suckling her. I'm not a huge fan of drinking straight cow's milk but maybe this will be different in a sexual setting? With the dicks I've sucked, I enjoyed greatly lapping up their cum, even if the taste wasn't great when I wasn't turned on.

How much should I expect her to lactate? She's past the colostrum stage.

General advice? Favorite forums for lactation?

[If relevant, I'm a bisexual girl]
>>
Femanons

Are the odds stacked against me?
>>
>>22759401
Dude, do you even know how many romance novel covers feature Fabio? If you don't, I don't blame you, because everyone else lost count in the hundreds. Well-tended long hair can be pretty hot.

>>22760749
In what way?
>>
>>22760783
I think you already know.
>>
>>22760787
I don't. And there are some cases where the answer is "yes", some cases where the answer is "no", some cases where the answer is "I don't know", and everything in between.

And that's just assuming you're talking about something broadly because of your gender, not even getting into the possibility that it's something individual to you.
>>
>>22757696
Nihongo o hanashimashou, senpai
>>
>>22757231
Really? I didn't think guys would wanna interrupt a girl while she's shopping but, hey I'll give it a try lol.
>>22758342
>Silly drinking ages
Tell me about it, America's got shit fucking priorities. I can buy a deadly weapon but heaven forbid I want to just hang out at a bar or see a damn concert (bc all the concert venues around here are bars). Frankly I don't even care much for drinking in general, I just want places to go.
Friends of friends was pretty much how I got by 90% of my life. But, after high school I experienced the friend fall out hard. Everyone moved away for college and eventually lost contact. Now I'm at a university that really none of my high school friends ended up going to starting over from scratch. Feels bad man.
>>
>>22756602
It might be depending on how the first few conversations (where she most likely hid it) went. If she's open about it and not shy/embarrassed it's a huge plus.

>>22756617
That will never happen to me, if anything I'm more of the opposite. Though you should always think about what a person you care about says about you, even more if you're interested in her.

>>22758270
As long as you haven't already done it with half of my friends or do it really often no, not a problem at all. If that is the case though I will rule a relationship with you out, I already know how that went for some of my friends.

Girls,

so far the majority actually prefers that I shave my pubes but what about guys who shave their legs/arms/etc.? Do you consider it to be negative or a gay stereotype?
>>
>>22756617
what the fuck is a fuckboi
I'm not gonna lie I always thought fuckboi was like a /d/ thing
>>
>>22760749
Look, it's not only about the size of your penis. Girls rarely even cum based on penetration alone. Learn how to use your hands, your tongue. It's a disadvantage, but a hidden one, and you can overcome it. Wax on, wax off and shit.
>>
Femanons, why do you get pissy when someone tells you on tinder they just want to fuck?
>>
Posted this in the one in /adv/ but I want to repost in this one for some more answers:
So, over the weekend I accepted a friend request from my the girl I'm crushing on. I don't no for sure what her political stances are but I can tell she's a left leaning. Now, there's a picture of me from 5 years ago tagged from a pro-life march in DC (not at the march, at the MLK memorial). However, the main reason I actually went on the trip was because I wanted to see DC and I needed service hours for high school but she won't know that. Should I be worried that if she's seen it she might think I'm too conservative for her or am I just being paranoid?
>>
Why are you never honest? Why do you constantly go silent and never come forward telling us guys what's wrong, causing us to be the ones to dig and pull teeth?

Why do you think "It just happened..." is a valid answer?
>>
>>22756591
Girls: I've been single since 2008, every relationship I've been in I've been burned. Why are all of you going "god why are men ass holes" when women are just as capable?
>>
>>22762045

Don't be a beta anon. Shitty excuses only go as far as YOU let them
>>
>>22762068
Being the one to literally hold their hand and direct their every move like a child with ADD isn't exactly alpha. That's just a shitty woman.
>>
>>22761790
A fuckboi is a guy who gets raped in prison.
>>
God damn so many of these fucking questions are cringe inducing.
>>
>>22762059
Because not all women say that, obviously. The one's that do tend to be the typical slut.
>>22761403
Gay stereo
>>
>>22758270

Predominantly I'd be thinking "Well, at least it wasn't the first date". However, it'd still be easy enough to raise questions.
>>
Where do I go to meet women (particularly nerdy ones)?
>>
>>22762394
Start a gaming group. Hope for girls who aren't the annoying shy introvert type to take notice.
>>
>>22762118
this
>>
>>22762394
>Particular nerdy ones

Deviant Art
League of Legends (pseudo nerd)
Twitch
World of Warcraft
Second Life
Osu!
Tumblr
Comic Con
Otacon

Oh, you're probably wanting ones that aren't mentally ill.

Universities.
>>
>>22762825
>Universities.
>girls who aren't mentally ill
Pick one.
>>
26 year old virgin loser dude here.

Why do teenage girls love me so much.

Like this 17 year old is saying she'll drive her parents car for hours so she can spend a night with me.

God.
>>
>>22762839
She says "you're like rude yeah haha but i kind of like it. It makes me want you more"

Really now? Really>???

i'm not even sober right now desu
>>
>>22762867
Does desu really filter to desu.

I fucking love our new admin.
>>
>>22761853
hmm probably just paranoid. Like, do you not use fb much? or why else would she reasonably find a photo from so long ago without doing some major creeping (which she probably won't own up to, I wouldn't)
Plus, you consider untagging yourself from it?

I'll be real OP, I'm not super crazy one way or another, but if it were me creepin on a guy and I saw something like that that really pointed him the opposite side of me on an issue I actually cared deeply about, I might get a little wary. But honestly I'm not going to assume "Oh dudes 100% radical conservative christian avoid at all costs" either. I'd probably just be more nervous to talk politics with you, but I don't like to argue/talk politics much anyways so that's just me.
Though, still I stand by you're probably worried about nothing.

>>22761403
Are you like, super hairy? I personally am not into really hairy guys, but I think I'd find it more odd if they were completely hairless.

>>22762839
Because teenage girls are stupid edgelords and love the status symbol of having a "too old 4 u" boyfriend
>>
Dude here and all, but in interest of bumping thread and because a lot of these questions are fucking ridiculous:

>>22762394
Introverted hobbies and interest make it a wee bit harder to meet people - both for you, and for other people. Generally best bet is through friends of friends and what not, because friends can drag people out to small social occasions or edge people towards you / you towards others.

Outside of that? Look for things that they are going to find interesting - >>22762825 made some references, but I would be somewhat wary of going into any of that specifically trying to pick people up.

Look for local events; pursue your hobbies, make friends with folk, meet their friends, yadda yadda. It's tricky, especially if you're not hugely social yourself.

>>22762059
Women don't all go this any more than all dudes go "all women are sluts"; some do, yeah, and they tend to be vocal, but it doesn't mean that it's a universal belief.

My automatic advice to anyone who's had bad strings is how much are you taking a hard look at yourself as well? Yes, they are equally culpable, and may even be at fault - but the only universal aspect among these relationships is you. Are you pursuing the wrong people? Do you have negative personality traits? Introspection - it's fucking awesome.

And don't hold someone accountable for the actions of another. Going into another relationship with that attitude is toxic.

>>22762045
Again, actions of one. It could be actions of everyone you know, but that's their own individual actions - only they can account for why they did that.

As for speculation? Depends massively on how old you are and all of that, and what you're talking about. It's quite possible you're missing a hell of a lot of what should be (in their eyes) as up front hints, and they don't want to have to outright say it.
>>
>>22762837
>Every girl who goes to a university is taking some feminist bullshit class.
>>
>>22765210
>as up front hints, and they don't want to have to outright say it.

You know in NORMAL relationships we have a thing called honesty and talking things through. Like I said in a previous post, if a girl requires 100% hand-holding and direction like an ADD child, she's a shitty female, and there seems to be more and more of these types on average.

Yes, a man can mold a woman, but if he must do everything, then she's not a good woman to begin with either.
>>
>>22761811
I find tinder really fucking irritating, but I'm going to assume it's because that's the baseline assumption that you have for going into Tinder. They expect a bit more artistry to it though - do the dance of flirting; feel out chemistry, yadda yadda. Engage them. If they just want dick, it's super fucking easy for women to just get random dick. Make it so your dick as actually appealing, even if just for a random booty call.

(I would also imagine dudes who are just looking to stick their dick in anyone are going to be pretty fucking unsatisfying in bed.)

>>22761797
Off handily, 75% of women cannot orgasm through PIV - and it's probably under reported to be honest. Doesn't matter if your dick is huge or small; learn to use your hands, tongue, lips, teeth, and toys. Be fucking adventurous, and don't make it just about your cock.

>>22761264
Many guys won't.

>>22760749
Elaborate.
>>
>>22765220
You made an extremely vague statement - it could be referring to women you are trying to pick up, or women you are in a ten year long relationship with. If you're wanting details on a specific situation, the only person that can really account for it is that particular person - however if you're wanting outside perspectives, you need more elaboration than "Why are you never honest."

Don't go after someone you should 'mold', anymore than someone should go after you intending to 'mold' you. If you're not interested in them as they currently are, don't pursue it.

I wouldn't get involved in someone that requires 100% handholding and direction 'like an ADD child' because they are going to irritate me rather quickly. I like people to be self capable and have a spine.

If it's a repeated issue: Where are you meeting these people? Try new places.
>>
Femanons:

How can we tell if you're faking an orgasm? My girl swear she gets off but she doesn't contract or anything... It's strange.
>>
Femanons.
I'm a lonely little freak virgin with no sexual experience.

Would it be weird to just feel someone? Just spend time tracing their body and feeling them?

It's something I really want if I ever get the chance, I'm not sure if that's normal or not.
>>
>>22765293
Not at all. It feels awesome and it's relaxing, if you're comfortable with each other.

>>22765235
How long have you been together? If it's a new relationship, there's a possibility of faking, but if you've been together a while and have good communication, I'm sure she'd have no problem pointing you in the right direction when it comes to sex. Every guy I've been with that's gotten me to orgasm has had to ask me, "did you cum?" I don't think there's any tell on your end, maybe some shivers outside of the vaginal area, arched back, etc, but I don't think you've able to feel it on your dick/tongue if we cum.

>>22762839
You're attractive or charming or have a great personality or something.

>>22762394
Anime groups, book clubs, online gaming, comic stores, Gamestop or FYE.

>>22761811
Many of us have a desperate hope that guys on tinder will, like us, ignore the stereotype of the app, being a "hook up" thing, and think maybe someone will actually be looking for a relationship.
Plus, only so many guys can look at you as a "just fuck" before you snap. It's not really flattering in any sense. However, obviously we should know that the entire connotation of Tinder is hooking up so it's kind of ignorant on our part to expect anything less.
>>
>>22765235
Male anon here

Legs shaking, back arching, eyes rolling backwards, involuntary spasming, pussy suddenly "quivers" while you're inside her, things like that

You know you did it right if she has trouble walking, she's suddenly very happy but very sleepy, or she becomes very cuddly
>>
>>22756602
Scars means she's good in bed but fucked in the head
>>
Where can I find crazy qts who were abused heavily by their own parents as children?

And before anyone judges (like some mean girl on soc) I just want someone who understands, someone who relates and can tolerate my depression and possible PTSD. And I'd do the same for her.

I don't care how much of a sad love it is....
>>
to girls:

what is a fuck boy exactly? or fuckboi or whatever it is?

is this a guy you would fuck but not date or something?

what traits make up this character?
>>
File: Feminism.jpg (70 KB, 540x477) Image search: [Google]
Feminism.jpg
70 KB, 540x477
>>22761811
No, because I realize that's the main use of the fucking app. Sure they advertise it at dating but fucking hell when the decision on whether or not to even talk to someone is based solely on looks, we all know damn well what it's really for.
I don't use tinder for hookups, thats why I put "not looking for hookups" in my info. I know I'm the minority trying to find the other minorities using it for actual dating. So I'm not gonna get mad, but I am going to politely turn your down and wish you luck on your quest

>>22765293
Sounds like good foreplay to me.

>>22765721
An insult feminists use to "slut shame" guys, pretending they're progressive because its ok to insult/shame/hurt men but fail to realize the term actually refers to trans/feminine men who get raped in prison.
But in the feminist definition of the term that's more popular today, basically any guy who just wants sex and not a relationship, usually is a "nice guy". Probably has Chad like features/mentality, but in reality too much of a pussy to actually be a Chad.
If a chick calls you a fuckboy, I'd walk away because generally the only type of people who use that term unironically are the frothing at the mouth tumbeast feminazis who are just mad a guy is fucking anyone but them.
>>
I'll post a question for shits,

Guys-
How do you prefer your lady's style/look? Cute or sexy/hot?
>>
>>22767033
As I'm getting older I definitely am preferring the crazy sexy hot look, but cute is good too
Cute gets pulls my heart strings, sexy makes my dick throb ya know?
>>
Girls,
If, when asking for news from one of your male friends, he say that he is single since a few weeks, what do you think about it ? Does it feel likes he is doing it on purpose ?
>>
>>22767127
Depends, I mean if I asked whats up and that's whats up, I'm not gonna think too much into it. Depends how subtly/in context to the conversation it's mentioned and depends how its said.
Like, theres a difference between "Ah, well I broke up with my girlfriend/she dumped me. Kinda bummed but it was just our time" and "Ah, well I broke up with my girlfriend/she dumped me. Time to get back in the game I guess, hope I find someone soon"

Are you trying to hint interest? Or just didn't want your friend to misunderstand.
>>
>>22767199
Didn't want her to misunderstand
I made a list with everything that was up with my breakup in it, without talking more about it
>>
>>22767210
Are you pretty close, like close enough that it's not weird to just vent about a break up without any other implications.?
I can't speak for anyone else but if it were one of my really close guy friends I wouldn't think too much of it. I'd know he's just bummin/venting. But a guy I met recently or wasn't too close with I might wonder. Even still tho, if it comes across as more venting and talking about what happened in general I'd still be less likely to think he's hinting interest in me.
>>
>>22767263
She's my best friend but we don't talk much
>>
>>22767269
Also, I had a crush on her some years ago but lost it
I'm afraid she developed one on me in return
>>
Ladies. What's the grossest habit you have/have ever had?
>>
>>22767317
this.

also do any femanons use pee bottles/cups?
>>
>>22767317
Hmm, probably my fixation with hair/dandruff. I get into bouts of compulsively plucking my eyebrows/eyelashes every now and then and collecting them in a pile. Its a weird thing, idk if anyone else considers it gross but definitely odd. I also like to shake dandruff from my hair and watch it fall. Had an ex who had bad dandruff once, I used to run my hands through his hair just to shake it out too. idk why I do it, just feel the need to.

>>22767325
I wish I could. Sometimes at night I'm too fucking lazy to put clothes on and walk to the bathroom, just wanna pee in a bottle and take care of it in the morning. I just cannot imagine how to possibly do so without pissing everywhere. I wouldn't hold onto them or collect them or anything though, as like a fetish thing or anything like that. Purely just a lazy thing.
>>
>>22767422
couldn't you just press the bottle opening up to your urethra? does it just sort of seep out of that thing, instead of spraying out in a stream?
>>
>>22767464
I guess I could, I'd just have to find the damn thing in the dark and shit. Also getting a good enough "seal" and keeping it still would probably be more work than just putting a long shirt on and walking to the bathroom.
I have an awkward shape for that kind of thing, my urethra is much more inward than I think it is for other women.
>>
>>22767503
Well if it's dark, do you really need to put on clothes?
>>
>>22767503
it's super easy to do with a wide mouth bottle, you just stand up and put it there and go. even easier with a cup.

if your urethra is far back then just spread a bit to make sure you get a neat stream.

try it (in the shower or something) and report back
>>
>>22767033
Put together for her aesthetic.

I hop all over the place, but I tend to prefer alternative or high fashion. Both cute and sexy/hot are awesome things though.
>>
>>22767033
I like cute, but I also have a somewhat low sex drive

I'd want them to dress how they like, though, y'know? Even if that means not trying too hard; I wouldn't want being in a relationship to feel like work if they don't want it to, y'know?
>>
>>22767033
Cute for me
>>
>>22765721
Ignore what the other anon says, Fuckboy is not slut shaming. A fuckboy is your typical 'lad' sort of guy who says whatever he wants to women to make them think he wants a relationship, leads them on and get's whatever he wanted from that person then fucks off to the next.

Wouldn't do either to them. They tend to be the typical guy who goes out with their mates constantly on the piss, takes the mick out of everything

>>22767127
I don't think too much of it. If there has been some flirting going on then I'll take this as him stating that he is single and perhaps wanting us to talk in a more than friends sort of way.
>>
>>22767518
In my dorm room where I have to walk down the hall to the community bathrooms? Yes lol clothes are mandatory. We actually had a meeting about that, "Plz stop walking to and from the showers in just your towel, bring your clothes with you or wear a robe at minimum."
>>22767522
Eh, like I said still more trouble than the alternative.
>>
>>22767712
Lol isn't that just a Chad tho?
>>
>>22756591
can i have ur number
>>
>>22767773
How you doin' my little croissant.
>>
Girls with dominant tendencies, what are big turn ons and offs for you?
>>
>>22760728
>GUYS I'm setting things up with a FwB and I've discovered that she's induced lactation!
>Anyone have experience? I just know I'm gonna end up suckling her. I'm not a huge fan of drinking straight cow's milk but maybe this will be different in a sexual setting? With the dicks I've sucked, I enjoyed greatly lapping up their cum, even if the taste wasn't great when I wasn't turned on.
>How much should I expect her to lactate? She's past the colostrum stage.
>General advice? Favorite forums for lactation?
>[If relevant, I'm a bisexual girl]

It for sure tastes different...for me it was pretty sweet. As to the volume. Each person is different and even then it depends on the last time she dumped her milk. When my wife would go feed the baby at 1am and he slept though the night...when i sucked on her in the morning..I was swimming in milk...but say i started sucking on her when she got back in bed...very little would come out.

You do have to be a little more careful of her nipples though....they can get pretty sore and sensitive..So go softly and she how she responds. IF she is OK then suck and pull that milk out...it was a pretty big turn on.
>>
>>22767033

Cute, personally.
>>
>>22767033
Generally I prefer they look "real", leaning towards cute. Makeup makes them look fake, and I generally don't last long with personalities who prefer to doll themselves up like that.

A problem with the sexy/hot type, is it is often paired with the kind of personality that is striving for attention, wears lots of makeup, and is narcissistic and/or conceited. Not all are like that, by any means. But often times it seems like it. If they've got personality though, are sexy/hot, and don't wear makeup... Then they're someone I'd be interested in.
>>
>>22768151
As another dude, I'm going to raise an eyebrow. Do you mean legitimately doesn't wear makeup, or do you mean "natural" makeup? Because "natural" makeup is usually a pretty hefty amount of makeup, and is generally pretty expected on a social and professional level.

There's folks that can get away with it, sure, but .. Ehhhh.
>>
>>22768157
Legitimitely does not use makeup. I've got a thing for tomboys. I'm well aware that it's expected on an executive proefessional level. But I still don't find myself attracted to the "natural" makeup type.

Well, at least not anymore. I didn't mind it so much when I was younger.
>>
>>22767879
Thank you so much for your experience!!
What do you think about deciding between just sucking on the nipple vs drawing as much breast possible into your mouth?
>>
guys, why do you wink? is that a normal thing for guys to do when greeting girls? I have made two friends this year, Asian males, and I live on the east coast (if that gives you any idea of social norms), one I'm very close to and one I've met a couple weeks ago. the one I'm close to does it either while saying hi or if he just catches my eye, the other one always while saying hi. they're both really attractive when they do it... they're the only two people I've ever seen wink fairly regularly, I don't know if they do it to other people, guys or girls..
>>
is it possible to be physically attracted to a person because of their personality?

like you enjoy being around them so much and they make you feel so good that you get kinda hot for em, even if you might not otherwise find someone who looks like them attractive
>>
>>22770498
yes and no. I met a guy once and we became best friends, I was very emotionally attached to him and him to me as well. but he started crushing on me, asked me out, and we dated-ish but I never wanted to make it official or be his girlfriend because I couldn't get past the fact that I wasn't physically attracted to him (didn't tell him that).
so I think if there's any attraction there at all, their personality can bring it out and make themshine. I definitely have found a ton of people more attractive after getting to know them (and vice versa). but at the same time, I got stuck in a rut with an otherwise nice guy because I wasn't attracted to him and knew I probably would never be.
>>
Do girls think it's hot to watch there man eat his cum or to lick it off of you? Or even a snowball?
>>
>>22757641
No, especially considering partnership is a great motivator, and that having your efforts noticed and rewarded reinforces healthy behavior.

>doitforher.jpg
>>
>>22770444
They're trying to flirt with you, dumbass.
>>
>>22771454
>trying to flirt

You're right at that part. Not successful though.
>>22770811
yes
>>22770498
yes
>>
>>22770498
Kind of, I think that when you're emotionally/mentally attracted to someone, your brain kinda tricks you into thinking they're hotter than they are. Last BF I had I totally thought was a solid 7/10. After we broke up and I stopped looking at him with rose colored glasses, he was clearly a 5-6. And it's not like we ended badly or I have any ill feelings towards him to give my rating any bias, we just mutually drifted apart. Shit like that.

>>22770560
Lol I had like the same experience except I never ended up dating him at all. I loved the kid so much, but I'm just not physically attracted to black guys. Sometimes I regret never giving him the chance tho, because he was the only guy I had ever spent time with that I really truly felt the love. Like I never questioned that he loved me, unlike with anyone I ever actually dated. I could tell he was pretty crushed when I rejected him but even after that he still stayed my friend and gave me emotional support when I needed it. Even hooked me up with a friend of his once. God he was such a great person.
He's got himself a good girlfriend and life though now, so I'm happy for him. To be honest, I probably would have been a very bad experience for him anyways as I was a very depressed near suicidal teenager at the time. He deserved better.
>>
>>22769177
>Thank you so much for your experience!!
>What do you think about deciding between just sucking on the nipple vs drawing as much breast possible into your mouth?

No problem...Its what us oldfags bring to the board..lol

Well that kinda depends on you..and the state of your partners nipple condition. Again they can get pretty tender.

Even just a little sucking will bring out the milk if she hasn't dumped in awhile...so much even if you caress them a certain way..She will leak...which is pretty hot IMO..just lap it up if that happens. You can always tease her with your tongue..tongue flap her nipple like you would a clit. My wife loved that when she was a bit too sore for me to suck.

Did she have a large chest before the milk came in?
>>
>>22770811
>Do girls think it's hot to watch there man eat his cum or to lick it off of you? Or even a snowball?

My wife and a few ex's love it..I would cum inside of them and then go down on them right after. I would suck the cum out and then deep kiss them...The first time i did that with my partners it shocked them and drove them crazy...most times they wanted to fuck again. If i couldn't get hard...i would just make them cum again by going down on them. I guess it's not normal thing to do..lol
>>
Girls, up to what age Is it acceptable to be a Virgin if you have average Looks?
Also, would it be a turn-on for you? A lesbian friend of mine told me most girls would find it exiting to be the first one a guy had sex with.
>>
>>22772588
I think it's acceptable to still be a virgin at any age. I'd ask why once we started to get to know each other though as I would have expected the man to at least get some offers for sex.
Possibly could be a turn on I suppose. I would like it if I was their only one but it wouldn't exactly get me off.
>>
>>22770811
Its not my cup of tea personally. Sounds kinda gay to me, but I'm also rather turned off by cum in general. I don't like to see it.

>>22772588
I'd say past 25 I'd begin to wonder why they're a virgin. Like even if (or especially if) they're good/decent looking, is it a personality thing? Are they hella beta/autistic? Is it just a personal choice? Virginity itself is not necessarily a deal breaker, but a yellow flag so to speak. Just depends on the reason.

Its not an attraction to me, I don't go looking for virgins but I'm also a virgin. A virgin who is, well, very difficult to please. I can hardly get myself off, so I'd prefer a guy who knows the tricks and knows what he's doing.
>>
Women: where are you, and how do I find you?
>>
>>22770498
To an extent, yes. It won't make me outright pursue someone I find .. Abhorrent, but attraction is based heavily on my perception of you. If I adore you on a personal/intellectual front, your small faults and flaws will be washed over or even lauded.

But if I dislike you? I don't give a shit how gorgeous or flawless you are, I will find them. I will see them glaring me in the face.
>>
I'm moving from new York to San Diego in a few weeks for a job. Have a gf of 7 months, she said she wouldn't move there for at least a year. Is keeping this long distance worth it?

I really wanted her to come out with me, but the long distance thing isn't sitting well from a logical standpoint. Any opinions or thoughts?
>>
>>22775125
Where in San Diego?
>>
>>22775146
Carmel valley area I believe, looking for apartments next week.
>>
>>22772588
>>22774825
This is super true, I've had one girl super fawn over me even though I am not her type and certainly not attractive.
>>
>>22775592
>Carmel valley area I believe, looking for apartments next week.

Its a bit inland...but dangerously close to mission beach...but for real Anon..if you can make it work..cool...if not.. im serious...there is sooo much damn pussy down there...its sick..and the woman are pretty damn cool down there...

if yea can go a little further south and closer to the beach and you will be swimming in so cal woman ..pacific beach and La Jolla are really fun areas
>>
>>22775125
If you seriously think this relationship is lifetime material, yes. Otherwise... probably not, t'be honest. Because ain't nobody gonna gladly wait a year for anything less than "yeah this could be THE bae".
>>
>>22772478
>Did she have a large chest before the milk came in?
Yes, pretty substantial.
>>
>>22775125

Why won't she move? Are you both leading fulfilling careers?

This isn't a simple question. If she's going nowhere career wise then I might force the issue. If she actually has a good job then I might consider breaking it off myself. You could always ask if she could transfer to a branch. Or you could if it would demand a reasonable commute for either of you.

I do not believe in long-distance relationships. I'm just not that naive. My siblings only ended up having happy relationships because they had good friends and were very close to the other person.

Supportive friends that constantly brought them back to reality were also a plus. Including telling my sister that "this guy is too right for you to give him up."
>>
>>22756591
Femanon here
What's considered a large number of partners? I've had 11.
>>
>>22775921
She's a singer so NY is pretty good for her. Is she going to be successful? I have no clue, but I'd say the odds are slim in general.

>>22775826
I could see us being married, yes. But I saw myself being married to my ex as well and that didn't work. I was committed enough to ask her to come with me, I'd say I'm safely ready for the step of living together. Can't guarantee marriage, though.

>>22775810
Yeah La Jolla is really close. The friends I hang out with live near the rancho del mar (I think?) horse track. Nice area
>>
>>22776499
>I've had 11.
That is a large number of partners.

Also nice dubs.
>>
>>22776499
That totally depends. For me it's just a number.

I know my girl has had +\- 25 guys before she met me. It doesn't bother me. When I was single I had a lot of fun slutting around, why hold her against a higher standard?

Since we started this relationship we have both been faithfull. After all the guys she has been with and experienced, she decided I am the one she wanted to be with. So in a way it's more flattering she wants to spend her time with me, then I would be with a virgin girl without any experience.

I think people who make a problem of each other's past, are simply insecure, immature and prude. To each his/her own of course. I'm just glad to have a girl who knows what she wants and likes. And also has lived her life to the fullest. I'd rather have her sleep around before she met me, otherwise she might start wondering what she has been missing out on later in the relationship.

I'd rather have her slut around before the relationship then during the relationship
>>
>>22775858
>Yes, pretty substantial.
My wife went up a full cup size..C to D..and it was awesome! I bet your partner is freaking crazy big then...Have fun! Don't forget to snap a few shots of you sucking on them:)
>>
>>22776499
I'm not a guy, so disregard my opinion if you wand but if I were a a guy/if my guy had slept around a lot before I wouldn't be as concerned about the number itself as I would about "Well, did you use protection? You aren't riddled with STDs right?"
But thats just me. Don't matter if its been 1 or 100, you were smart about it and don't have AIDS right?
>>
>>22776499
How old are you?

I would venture 11 is pretty standardish number, but this changes pretty rapidly I guess depending on age. Honestly though, I really don't give a shit - for me the important thing is if you were responsible with it; sleep around all you want, but use protection, get tested regularly, and be clear about your intentions / don't try to hurt or mislead people. Campground rule is a good one; "leave partners better than you found them."
>>
>>22756591
To girls:

Why you can't you be honest when you don't like a dude? Why do you have to wait until he drops money on a nice dinner before you tell a guy you were never interested?
>>
>>22776499

Varies from man to man, there's no objective answer. Personally, that's a big number for me, but then again I'm extremely nitpicky and would dismiss anyone above 3.
>>
>>22778189
I don't put men in this situation. However, I can imagine these girls won't know if they are attracted to you instantly, so you go on more dates to find out. At the same time, the man will offer all this shit for the girl and she'll accept because she's being offered dinners etc. She might decide afterwards that she isn't attracted to so calls it off.
>>
>>22778189
Er. There's part of me that wants to say you might be at fault for throwing nice dinners at people. Coffee shop dates dude, get to know and love them. I usually save any form of extravagance for either when I feel exceedingly generous for my own sake (I want to go to a nice dinner, you are an enabler, lets go try this new restaurant) or for down the line when I know it's going to be returned in some way (not saying expecting sex, but in that it's more of a formalized relationship and they will return the gift in some other form that works most economically for them).

Yes, dinners are nice, yes, dinners are kind of a standard go to date, but break the bloody mold a bit. Do things that don't lock people into a fixed time frame of 'they have to spend this much time around you without being able to leave', don't do things that carry an uncomfortable financial burden, and don't do things that can inhibit conversation on early dates.

Coffee or tea dates, seriously, fucking awesome. You can go sit down and *bloody talk to each other* for as long as you both feel inclined. You can buy, or she can buy, or you each can buy, and there's very little financial burden carried by anyone. There's no expectant time frame, so people will stay as long as they are engaged. Similarly because it's super easy to get it to go, you can also just get up and wander out down the road and explore the area or what not.

It's awesome.

(As for why a lot of women do what you asked: Yes, there are women that will exploit you for a meal. Sometimes they are just hungry and broke, or sometimes they just don't see you as a person. A lot of the time? Probably just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and see if they *can* like you / if you can build up that chemistry, as opposed to outright rejecting you from the get go 'without getting to know you', because they can get called a bitch for that. Or because of possibility of verbal of physical abuse.)
>>
>>22778200
Alright, to be fair, I'm not thirsty af to be taking random girls on OKcupid to cheesecake factory on a first date.

I knew the girl for about two months through friends and we'd chill together a lot.

I don't understand why she thought it would hurt my feelings less to go this date THEN tell me she didn't feel that way about me.
>>
>>22778189
As said before, most are probably still trying to get a feel for you.
I gotta say though, maybe I'm in the minority but I never just let a guy pay for me on the first date. I always at least offer to split the check. I wont fight about it, but I'll offer. Especially if I'm uncertain I'm interested or not.
Don't take chicks on expensive dates the first few times or you're gonna get scammed yo. Meet at a park or netflix and chill or something man.
>>
>>22777820
She is amazingly massive. She often wears modest clothing and it's always a huge surprising treat when she lifts up her shirt.
Wish me luck!!
>>
Girls, which do you like the feeling of more. Getting eaten out, or regular penis in vagina sex?
>>
>>22780301
It depends on the situation. I'd say I'm down for oral any time of the day no matter what my mood is, but actual intercourse requires that I be in a certain mood.
>>
>>22776499
that's pretty huge desu
>>
>>22776499
I'm at 19 so I think you're good. Only people who would probably give you shit over it are Gynos/Doctors. If you're happy and well adjusted then who cares?
>>
Girls, what's your opinion on pegging? Would you do it?
>>
>>22772856
Venus, become a pioneer astronaut and land on our planet. Only then will we give you coitus, only then will you have earned your place as our king.
>>
>>22781420
Awesome. Yes.
>>
>>22779165

I'd like to get a feel for her as well, by seeing her tits or feeling her pussy. Doesn't this bare the same equivalence?
>>
If a guy was really short 5'5" woul you date him?
>>
Femanons, honestly, I suck at dating. The only girl I've dated was one I met online (it became an offline thing) for a year, but I haven't really tried dating anyone since.

I'm not really interested in looking now (i'm trying to focus more on school atm) but, what would be the best way to ask someone out, or getting someone interested in you?

Just asking them to hang out somewhere and see where it goes from there?

Yeah, this is pathetic I know, but I'm just curious I guess. For the future.
>>
>>22781420
Love to
>>22782623
Probs, I'm around 5'6-7" so it's not that much difference for me
>>
>>22780301
What >>22780314 said
>>22782630
Probably. I would say just getting to know them as a friend first, doing the usual texting thing from time to time, but also drop a few compliments from the start so she gets the idea that you find her attractive. So once you get to know eachother, invite her out somewhere and see where it goes from there
>>
>>22782635
Cool. I was kinda worried I was overthinking it. I have like zero confidence with this kinda stuff, haha. Thanks for the advice.
>>
Why is it that women never know what they want?

>be me, 22 yo guy
>kinda dating a hot shy girl
>some day we got into bed
>only kissing and stuff, no fucking
>she kinda gets mad "anon, no sex!"
>two weeks later
>last night
>just fucked her

And this was not the first girl who said something like no sex and still wanted the D. Why?
>>
>>22782641
Try not to overthink it. It's better to just act natural with her than trying to plan out every move.
>>22782648
Probs because she doesn't want you to think she's easy and the bad rep with girls sleeping on the first date.
If I was in the same situation as that girl I wouldn't want to fuck on the first date (unless we known eachother a while beforehand), I'd still be horny and want to if I was in bed kissing but because of the negative things that are assumed when you fuck on the first date I wouldn't.
>>
>>22782655
I'll keep that to heart. Thanks again, friend.
>>
>>22782655
It wasn't the first date. We've known for like two weeks and seen each other almost every day. It was not typical dating. Hard to explain. But it was not the first date.

Thing is when she directly says no sex for me this means ok this thing is over. One gets totally confused with stuff like that, and the guy doesn't know what he should do anymore.
>>
>>22782701
>for me this means ok this thing is over.
Is that you calling it off or you thinking she is going to call it off?

I'll share my response once I know which one. I'm assuming the latter.
>>
So femanons, when you say someone looks scary is there any other possible meaning to this? I ask because women typically tell me I look scary, or intimidating. I'm not sure if there's anything redeeming about being told you look intimidating.
>>
>>22782706
The latter. Because in my little twisted world "no sex" means no sex. And when she said that to me I felt like that's her way to tell me I'm in the friend zone now.
>>
>>22782721
You shouldn't think that way if a girl says that to you. I can understand if this flirting was going on for longer than 6 weeks that you would, but not straight away.

I think she may be doing this either because of what I said there >>22782655 or to see if not having sex is a big deal to you. She might have been used in the past for sex so instead of possibly being used again, she is going to wait until she feels like you are attracted to her for more than just her body. Get where I'm coming from?
>>
>>22782734
I have to say that she is here for only two months and usually lives in a far away country. So I hope and doubt that she wants something really serious.

Because I prefer it to be a very direct guy so that both sides know what's going on I told her in the beginning that she is cute and I like her, but because she will leave again soon it's all for the fun and making us a good time. She said that she understands and that this is OK.
So I guess she already knew that it's all about the sex, because it just can't be more right now.

Well, I guess it's just a hard thing for women to distinguish between fun and sex and feelings.
>>
>>22782769
>Well, I guess it's just a hard thing for women to distinguish between fun and sex and feelings.

I don't think it is.
>>
>>22757150
I don't drink. So, I have this one decently mapped out (for Utah anyway). The best places to run into single guys and get your pick are local coffeehouses (i.e. not Starbucks) and game shops (table top) that host weekly tournaments. Recently I've had a lot of luck at used book stores (but I spend hours there browsing, reading and annoying pretty girls.) Oh, and if you like nerds the big bang theory stereotype is pretty much true, if you are a girl in a comic book shop you will get noticed. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>22782623
Probably. Still taller than me even by a few inches means he's got a chance.
>>22782648
She didn't want to fuck you then for whatever reason, decided two weeks later was the right time. What don't you understand? She probably just wasn't ready at that point, especially if shes shy.
Hell as a shy girl myself, I was with a guy once and things started getting heavy, but I remembered I was a little stubbly down there and was not wearing very cute underwear and just psyched myself out about it. Got stupid insecure about dumb shit and said I didn't wanna bang that night (even though I would have in better conditions.) Could have been something like that
>>
>>22780950
If gyno's and doctors are giving you shit over it you're at the wrong gyno's and doctors.

>>22782721
Er. So you're admitting that the communication issues have nothing to do with the girl here, and is instead because you're exercising extreme black and white thinking?

This isn't the woman "screwing up", this is you being .. Well, to be blunt, kind of fucking autistic.
>>
>>22782720
There is a lot of meaning behind that, actually. It means you don't look approachable, or you're way too goddamned serious or grumpy looking all the time, or you have a tendency to stare and not look away, etc. In short, it means your non-verbal social cues are fucked up, and you're setting off creeper alarms or looking like you're about to start a fight all the time.
>>
>>22756591

A question for the females:

Whenever I am on the way (train, bus, foot, etc) some women seem to eye me. BUt whenever I look back, they seem to stare in another direction. After a while I get the feeling they are feeling uncomfortable and find me repulsive for some reason. Hell, i dress nice and look okay-good. I'm a friendly person.

Could you give me some insight on what women feel in such moments?
>>
Are there any girls out there who actually like it when a guy looks really young?

(babyfaced, say he's 21 but looks 17ish)
>>
>>22784001
Could go two ways
"Oh my god he's looking at me why did I look at him he must think I'm a total creeper"
"Oh my god look at the haircut on this guy why are you looking at me you're such a creeper"
>>
>>22784031

Huh. ... Bad haircuts make you a creeper?

Are there situations where a woman is attracted to a man, but doesn't want to show it, or tries to hide it? How can I tell?
>>
Okay I have a question for the girls, there's this girl I've known since high school I was kind of a dick then so we didn't get along but now a few years later we talk everyday constantly, when she visited home from college last time she spent some time with her parents and then came and visited me for a while. Most of the time we'll just watch cartoons she likes, smoke some weed, and then we just veg out on the couch with my arm over her shoulder. I know I'm not really her exact physical type, too heavy but I've lost a lot of weight in the last year and am still losing more, but should I still ask her if she wants to try and see where this relationship could take us if we committed to it even more. She just got out of a kind of bad relationship a month or so ago and I don't want to seem like I'm just sweeping in and she's one of my best friends so I'd rather not make her feel like I've just been chasing tail this whole time. What should I do?
>>
>>22784042
No as in there's something funny looking about you and they notice it, take a mental picture and laugh about it. You catch them looking thinking that you're being checked out and then you stare like a Mexican gardener and just won't stop looking making you a creep. Most people are shy and won't approach each other, so if you think there's interest make an approach, say hello, strike up a conversation or something. If you can't read body language you should learn to do so because it'll clear up a lot of the confusion. Easier said than done
>>
>>22784082
I should mention she hung out at my house constantly this last summer like every other day she was over.
>>
>>22784083

Lol, okay. And no I don't want to stare. Maybe shy glimpses, but staring all the time is not very polite and a dickmove, in my opinion.

Well for reading body language ... sometimes I get the feeling girls look "away" but not completely. One time I was like "aww shit she thinks I am onto her" and then I do the fucking same. But thanks for the answers
>>
>>22757112
>no time to hit the gym

Jesus Christ, so fucking lazy AND you don't have to go to the gym. Losing weight is aout eating, not working out. I'm gonna stop now because you're the kind of person who has excuses for everything and my words will fall on deaf ears. Enjoy being fat.
>>
Females:

Do you find it odd that your BF would ask you to grow out your pubic hair if you shaved? I have a thing for a nice trimmed area and shaved below the clit. When i asked my GF...she looked at me like i was fucking insane.
>>
>>22784535
No. If you prefer that then I'm fine with you asking. Doesn't mean that I would be willing to do it but I wouldn't freak out over it.
>>
>>22784535
I would find it strange that a guy would have a preference other than just "shaved" and I wouldn't understand what exactly about the exact grooming of my pubic hair is beneficial to you in any way.

But I'd probably do it anyway.
>>
>>22756591

Do girls actually want sex in the same way guys do?
>>
>>22784716
I'll need to know this 'same way guys do' in order to agree or not.
>>
>>22784716
As often and as intensely as you do? Yes. But with as many people? Probably not. If there's any difference, it's that we're pickier.
>>
>>22784722

If a normal girl insists on cuddling me at random, for example, it's psychologically difficult to push her away. I have to coerce myself into doing so.
>>
>>22784851
How is that relating to wanting sex?
>>
>>22784661
For me..it doesn't matter at first.. as just like any guy should be happy he is in the holiest of lands..but if i had a preference per say...hair is sooooo much better.

I like the texture on my nose when I go down..i like running my tongue though it..sucking on it etc...Then when she is on top doing a deep slow grind while we kiss I can feel it on my pubic bone.

It takes me to another level of passion...where if she shaved. i would still have passion...it's just not as intense.
>>
>>22784875

Cuddling, unless it's my sister or mother, is unambiguously sexual (to me as a male). All body contact with a female is, technically speaking. It's like making out, only to a lesser degree.
>>
>>22784908

> my autism makes females speechless

No, but what I mean is, I'm just forced to want to have sex with women by the fact that they're there, or that they're touching me, or that they suddenly waltz in topless or whatever. That's what I mean by "wanting sex in the same way as men do".
>>
>>22785002
If some cunt walked into my room pantless ofcourse I'd want it

So yeah, it's the same. Probs what >>22784734
said too
>>
Genuine question for females; Beards, yay or nay?

Not patchy neckbeards, or ungroomed messes, but just plain old beards.
>>
>>22785315
Yes yes yes
>>
Also, is there a negative or positive opinion on a man's job? Would you prefer blue or white collar?

I work manufacturing so I guess I'm blue, and I definitely dress blue with flannel, jeans and boots most of the time.

Also, are 'dad bods' a real thing? I'm not there anymore, but just curious.
>>
>>22785372
Manufacturing is DEFINITELY a blue-collar job. As is being a mechanic, working as a construction laborer, etc. Pretty much any job that is not in the service industry, and uses tools, or physical labor of some kind, or both, is a blue-collar job. White collar is office, like management, IT, CEO, HR, cubicle, etc.

Service industry, i.e. waiter/waitress, chef, cashier, etc... Is all service industry, and hell on earth.

Pretty much any blue or white collar job is going to be impressive to some degree. Even if it's an apprenticeship, or entry level.
>>
>>22784716
Generally speaking, yes. Girls like sex, believe it or not. The drive for it is not as high earlier in their life. Teenage boys tend to have much higher sex drives than teenage girls. For women, it tends to ramp up mid to late twenties, and peaks in their thirties where it stays that way until menopause kicks in.
>>
>>22785650

>Impressive to some degree

Hah, yeah, because people actually have a job in the first place. Which is almost a miracle in and of itself.
>>
>>22784535
Id be fucking ecstatic desu, thats basically what I do but I'm so worried guys would find that a weird "style".
I can't ever fucking shave above the clit without absolutely tearing my shit to shreds. No matter what I do, and believe me I've tried everything. Everywhere else is fine.
There are guys who would actually be ok with this? OP u refueled my hope in sex, thx.

>>22785315
Entirely depends on the guy for me. Some pull it off, most don't though.

>>22785372
To the extent of "does he make a decent living or is he managing a Mcfats and living with his mother bc he can't pay rent?", yes. I don't really care what specifically the guy does, I'd just want to know he's going somewhere ya know? Especially if I'm considering him as a potential boyfriend or something. I would hate to be the one carrying all the financial burden because I'm the only one with a decent job.
idk anything about manufacturing though. I'd say if you make enough to get by plus some extra or at least have room for advancement you're fine.
>>
>>22758270

Depends entirely on if it just happened because she was obviously just putting out (which wouldn't be horrible, would just make me a little concerned about her low inhibition with other men) or if it came as a result of very obvious chemistry between us.
>>
To both: How much acne is too much of a turnoff? Small amounts here and there, or all over the body?
>>
>>22757641
honestly, a guy that wouldn't stick around for that would have be immature and impatient and not worth your time.

if in fact the only (subjectively) negative factor in the female (presumably you) was obesity that was dwindling towards an attractive physique then any guy worth a damn would stick around for the inevitable payoff.

don't see it as a shortcoming. see it as a douche bag filter.
>>
>>22784908
That's .. That's kind of really fucking sad, that "all/any bodily contact with a 'female' is like a lesser degree of making out."

You're under no obligation to not find cuddling sexual, there's a lot of folk who will casually cuddle, but that's just .. Ouch. People can touch each other for pretty quaint reasons.
>>
I'm a guy, and I'm really bad at talking to girls. Why?
>>
>>22787274
You're probably overthinking the situation.

>>22785992
Depends on if a clear effort is being made to get rid of it. My boyfriend has random back pimples that I couldn't give two shits less about, but if your face looks like the surface of the moon, it might be distracting.

>>22785372
I don't think it matters what job you have as long as you manage your finances well desu.

Dad bods are a real thing. And some guys can rock them beautifully.

>>22785315
Yes beards, all the beards, beards forever.
>>
>>22787309
Treat them like they're not "women" they're just people haha. Talk to them about the same things you'd talk to guys about. Don't put us on a pedestal like we're some sort of challenge, we're all just human beings going through the same struggles you are. And try to remember that just about everyone is as self-aware as you are, socially. Some people are better at not showing it, but you're not the only one who's reading into every word.
>>
>>22786231
I'm a guy and I feel the same way. The only difference is that I would never cuddle with a female relative. Cuddling and most forms of bodily contact with women feel extremely intimate to me.

Then again, I'm also a 21 y/o virgin. Maybe if I interacted with women more, I'd be more "desensitized" to it I guess.

>>22787319
That's probably good advice. I think part of the reason I'm bad at talking to girls is because I used to listen to a lot of the advice that is typically given to guys on how to pick up girls. You know, like redpill stuff? The reason is that I'm introverted and socially awkward, so I'm naturally really bad at flirting with and hitting on women. On the other hand, a lot of women who've had the chance to talk to me one on one, rather than at a party or a large social gathering, have been pretty into me.
>>
>>22787383
Oh god. RedPill is great if you wanna live like a peacock and strut around with your feathers puffed out until you attract a worthy female mate. But I understand the introverted thing, I've had the same issue and Tinder/OKCupid helped a lot.
>>
Guys, I've been loosing weight for the past three monhts and successfully reduced my weight from 142lbs to 127lbs, while my height is 5.5... My question is- should I on? What's the most desirable amount of fat on a woman? I mean, I'm pretty skinny, but there's still a bit of fat on my belly, arms... thoughts?
>>
>>22787430

No one can tell you this without a pic. Some girls think the rolls they get when they sit down mean they're fat even if they're skin and bones when they're standing.
>>
>>22787430
Really depends on your composition, but it wouldn't hurt you to just keep working on it now that you're at it.
Post pics if you want a more accurate judgement.
>>
>>22787430
Be active and don't give a fuck what people think about you. That's all. For every guy that prefers a thigh gap there'll be a guy that likes actual thighs, and so on. You're never gonna be every prospective mate's ideal, or even close. You do you, and if guys don't like it, their problem.
>>
File: IMG_20151114_105453.jpg (4 MB, 6240x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151114_105453.jpg
4 MB, 6240x4208
>>22787441
>>22787443
the current state

>>22787445
yes, im trying to workout daily, tryina get used to the new lifestyle
>>
>>22787492

If you're worried about your body, start toning with weights. You definitely aren't fat so don't lose any more weight. You're hiding your tits but are they pretty flat too? Your ass looks almost non-existent.
>>
>>22787492
Looking fine.
As the other guy said, just keep working towards what you feel comfortable with yourself, since it's useless trying to cater to people when there's so many different preferences.
>>
File: downloadfile-5.jpg (22 KB, 416x510) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-5.jpg
22 KB, 416x510
I'm still a virgin at the age of 20. Nothing really wrong with me. Just somewhat shy. Um my question is do girl like doing with virgins and are there any in this thread who might be willing to do it?.
>>
>>22787524
I've just haven't got that much with the ladys. I've just want to know if some of you ladys still like virgins and also would you still do them at my age.
>>
>>22787508
Tits are alright, I really dont feel like flashing here... as for the ass, well, maybe it sounds hypocritical, but it's genetics. I cant possibly gain weight or muscle there, even though I'm literally busting my ass to get there
>>
>>22787515
thank you, I'm trying to do my best and im gonna roll with it and see where that gets me
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.